Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Multi rps, one thread, the Hot Box (with DonVoltonus)*NSFW

RE: Multi rps, one thread, the Hot Box (with DonVoltonus)

QotN:
"Speak of these conquest while I work, my daughter." He smiled, sucking on the tip of her cock.

MLMS:
"Do you need any assistance master?"

PaS:
"Come on, blow that nice hot load!"

QotN:
"Now why would I tell you that private information?"

MLMS:
"Yes, run the finally pre-operation analysis on the robotic parts will you? They are still largely as they were when you brought them and new upgrades will come either in operation or afterwards."

PaS:
He slams his dick into her and that huge load of cum starts shooting into her depths.

QotN:
"My dear, what fun is conquest you cannot brag about?" He smirked, taking her easily into his skilled mouth.

MLMS:
She nodded, scanning over them. "Physical instabilities in the legs, a higher quality alloy in the supports will fix it."

PaS:
"Good boy." She moaned, unleashing a psychic burst that burned a hole clean through his chest.

QotN:
She sighs. "And that is why dear mother you are not often discussed with over military maters... but if I must, well there was one of the gazelle slaves, and some governor's wife, grandmother may have also sucked my cock once or twice." (the Zebra's mother, had him when she was young, so she's not to old now.)

MLMS:
"Hmm I see, is the instability a factor that will make the legs unable to function? I need to know if they will work for the test or need to be fixed before the operation."
(ah, here she is :3 http://postimg.org/image/i51f4hegv/ )

PaS:
It was after she punches that hole that his body starting falling forwards, ontop of her.

QotN:
He chuckled. "Oh they do, just behind closed doors my dear." He took her suddenly deep, kissing her thick knot.

MLMS:
"Not for simple testing, but they will degrade to the point of requiring replacement after two weeks. The arms appear stable, but will need modification if you're bringing her to combat standards."

PaS:
She shuddered, her womb bursting. When she woke, she push her way through him, climbing out and heading to the river to wash up.

QotN:
"Fuck...you really are a whore mother." She groans softly.

MLMS:
"Hmm, so she really was meant to be just a test for this then, from the medical files I have that you lifted from the lab she was a patient from a local hospital who after a devastating car crash was listed dead on the operating table. Only so they could slip a already broken but alive subject to their lab for this project, I doubt they even planned on her long term survival, probably just long enough to show off to whoever pays the bills and get more money. Very well, start running programming to do a redesign on all parts, I will continue the operation to see if she even lives through this and then later her parts will be replaced."

PaS:
She really was just a hungry little thing wasn't she? Like a preying mantis female she fucked and killed.

QotN:
He smirked, pushing further, taking the knot into his mouth.

MLMS:
"Very intelligent master." She bowed. "Will you need my help with the operation?"

PaS:
She smirked, laying in the river, washing herself. "Hello? Any males around here?"

QotN:
His daughter moans as her cock was so deep down the cuntboy's mouth and throat. "Maybe I should fuck you in public for everyone to see."

MLMS:
"That will not be necessary, go and do as I have instructed and then you are free until I have further ones."

PaS:
XD damn she not need a break?)

QotN:
He pulled back. "I could pass that off as coming of age I bet." He chuckled.

MLMS:
"Yes master." She bowed. "Was anything done to my pet?"

PaS:
(Nope!)

QotN:
She smirks. "I have heard of many coming of age ceremonies, but none that involve cumming on one's mother face."

MLMS:
"Besides a medical scan? No nothing as of yet given what I already have to do."

PaS:
(lol)

QotN:
"Somebody had to start those traditions, why not start our own?" He smirked back.

MLMS:
"Yes Master." She bowed, leaving him to work.

PaS:
She returned to her calmer green form, her bloodlust sated for the moment.

QotN:
She grabs her mother's head and forces her cock back into his mouth. "Anything to taste cum with you isn't it?"

MLMS:
Now that she had gone he turns his full attention to the broken woman on the operating table hovered over by robotic arms that would do the actual 'operating' part.

PaS:
She was going to end up with a reputation if she kept this up, but that never stopped anyone before.

QotN:
He smiled, bobbing hungrily on the thick black member.

MLMS:
Her damaged chest slowly rose and fell, kept alive by the support systems.

PaS:
She smirked, climbing out of the river. "Hello?"

QotN:
She moans softly as her mother sucks her cock, a hand resting atop her head.

MLMS:
As he works, as he watches this rightfully dead woman be kept alive by only machines he wondered as he had done before, why not just do it himself? Why not just create for himself a robotic body? His own organic one was small, weak, and even though he had a mind that could best the greatest in history he was still at first glance thought a child, all that could be rectified if he shed his flesh and became iron and steel... but every time he thought that he soon remembered why not, it was the curse of weak fools to hate their existence to such a point they change it. Physically he was weak, but in will...could a weak will create a machine to kill so freely? To work to breed monsters that dinned on flesh and bone? To play the hand of God and bring the dead back to the living? No, he would stand as master of this world as the man he is, not some mechanical forgery of self hatred.

PaS:
Were there even any males left? Surely anyone could smell the blood and death in the air and just turned around and run.

QotN:
He smiled, bobbing faster, sucking harder on her length.

MLMS:
As he worked, mechanical devices soon took the place of flesh organs inside the woman, the life-support soon becoming un-needed as they took over keeping the woman alive.

PaS:
She sighed, heading into the mountains, where the smell would not pursue her.

QotN:
"AHH!" she moans out as she holds her mother's head down as from her thick black cock she starts pumping her lips full.

MLMS:
Next came the melding of metal to flesh on her outer skin, the connection points for her knew limps as the rest of her body was slowly covered into her new mechanical exoskeleton.

PaS:
Perhaps in the mountains she could find a 'tougher' type of Pokémon to fuck her.

QotN:
He moaned, happily gulping down his daughter's thick seed.

MLMS:
She shifted slightly as power ran through her. "Where..." She muttered, her new eyes flickering to life.

PaS:
She grinned, heading for the nearest male scent. "Hello? Anybody here?"

QotN:
"That's it mother, drink it all down."

MLMS:
"You are fine, just relax." He says as the machines continue.

PaS:
(hmm whats a good rock type?)

QotN:
"Mmm." He drank his daughter's seed gladly, smiling around her cock.

MLMS:
"Where...am...I?" She asked in generic female tone. "Last thing...I remember...is the...explosion...burning...pain..."

PaS:
Tyranitar, Donphan, Omastar for tentacles, Kabutops.

QotN:
She smirks as her mother drinks down the cum, she pulls her thick black cock from her mother's lips and lets some of her thick cum paint his face.

MLMS:
"You were in a car accident, you were taken to a hospital and your death faked so you could be the test subject for advances in robotic-organic technology, I had you recovered from that lab and have finished your installment, more will come in time but it is good to see you have survived the more critical part."

PaS:
Hmm so we had brutish pig, had lady killer, had quick stud, had huge dude, so I think tentacles are in order.))

QotN:
He leaned back, licking his lips. "I do hope that's not all you have pent daughter."

MLMS:
"I don't know my name, or even my own face. If it weren't so mechanized, I'd even think this voice is my own..."

PaS:
"Gotta be something." She sighed, trekking down into the caves.

QotN:
While she stroked her cock her smirked. "Shut up and bend over whore."

MLMS:
"That is to be expected given how much damage your body took in the accident. Try and sit up will you?" He asked.

PaS:
A sound came from deeper in, like something was partly scrapping against the ground, maybe a shell of sorts.

QotN:
"As you wish, whore's daughter." He smirked, moving into position.

MLMS:
She grunted, hips wiggling slightly. "I don't have any arms, do I?"

PaS:
She followed, walking into the cavern the sound came from.

QotN:
She gets behind him and presses her flared head against the lips of his cunt. "Will see you talk after I see if I can knock you up." She says as she pushes her huge dark dick into the tight virgin like lips of his.

MLMS:
"Hmm" He says as the machines attach her new arms. "Now try."

PaS:
A Omastar was walking around with his shell rubbing against the ground due to it and his size.

QotN:
"Mmm, that's it, drive deep, sweet daughter." He moaned pushing back against her.

MLMS:
She flexed the arm, pushing herself up. "No legs either...How can I feel things with this metal limb though?"

PaS:
"Hey...What's up my very sizeable friend?"

Back
Top Bottom