Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Multi rps, one thread, the Hot Box (with DonVoltonus)*NSFW

RE: Multi rps, one thread, the Hot Box (with DonVoltonus)

QotN:
He climbed into his guard's lap. "I'll do you one better than my mouth." He smirked.

MLMS:
"Heh, any cock really, I think she's into animals."

RTP:
She noticed the bulge. "Perhaps you will teach me the mating rituals of your tribe, while I teach you mine?"

TT:
"Well yeah, you don't jack off?"

HfP:
"Hmph, no fun darling." She smirked. "How about I trade ya for something then? I'm guessing I'm not the only monster parts you need right?"

PFT:
"Mmm, bad girl darling." She winked.

QotN:
He smirks and feeds his thick flared head into his fox's tight little cunt.

MLMS:
"Well I'll have to remember that."

RTP:
As she said that he blushed some. "Mating rituals? S-sure... let me grab my book." He said not thinking she meant teach him her mating rituals by actually mating with him.

TT:
"Of course iv jacked off." He said before he sat down at the chair at his computer desk.

HfP:
"That would be correct... what do you want to trade?"

PFT:
By the time Discord was done with Pinkie she was covered in thick spunk and full of it to, sitting on the floor of the alley way missing her shorts, her shirt pulled up and ripped, really looking like a slutty whore much to Discords amusement.

QotN:
He moaned lightly, wiggling his hips. "You're still one of my favorite cocks."

MLMS:
She chuckled, groaning. "Well? Gonna give me more kids or not?"

RTP:
She tilted her head. "I can only just speak as your tribe, but I cannot read their words."

TT:
"Same thing." He smirked. "I just happen to like bigger things."

HfP:
"Depends who else you're hunting down." She smirked.

PFT:
Pinkamena smiled up at him. "What do you think master Discord? Us chosen six as your playthings."

QotN:
"And you my favorite pussy, though my three wives have some good cunts on them as well."

MLMS:
"As you wish." He said with a grin, his thrusts coming hard and fast until his huge dick started to pump her black cunt full of his cum.

RTP:
"Hmm? Oh no, I was going to write down what you told me about yours, I can just tell you about how my people... umm come together in such fashions."

TT:
"Well it seems you got your wish." He said rubbing his huge Asian cock.

HfP:
"You want me to bring you the parts I don't need?"

PFT:
"If it hadn't been for you six beating me you'd all be my sluts already." He said smacking his fat dragon cock against Pinkie's face.

QotN:
"How much would you care the idea of eternity my darling?" He asked. "To serve with me under lord Anubis hmm? I do so grow tired of watching lovers wither away."

MLMS:
She moaned deeply, wrapping her legs around his hips and holding him in deeply. "Wonderful. I'd ask the price, but I'm betting her cunt will be enough. I know how you love women of darker tone." She smirked.

RTP:
"Oh? I thought I could show you." She smiled, sitting down, giving very open view of her body.

TT:
He chuckled. "A big dick, and somebody to cheat on my math tests. Sounds like a deal to me."

HfP:
"More like, the tastiest parts. Which really depends on what you're hunting." She smirked.

PFT:
"The power of friendship works both ways. With us at your side, we could bend even Celestia to your will." She smirked, kissing it.

QotN:
"It's a interesting idea." He said cupping the fox's ass.

MLMS:
"Not just her cunt, I'm going to extract my price from yours as well."

RTP:
"Sh-show me?" He said staring at her as she showed her body off, her little front loin cloth doing very very little now to hide her cunt from his view.

TT:
"... wanna fuck more?"

HfP:
He tells her what else he needs.(it's like only one thing after her right?)

PFT:
"I know, after being stuck in stone I was so looking forward to breaking Celestia's in for the next thousand years strait, maybe finally get that baby we almost had before she got bitchy that I was getting head from Luna."

QotN:
We are hunting a somewhat special beast darling. One needs that heart of a jackal to join the Anubic ranks."

MLMS:
She grinned. "I hope so sweetheart." She tugged his hips with her legs. "I know you've got more in there."

RTP:
"Why not? Is there any better telling than to witness firsthand?" She smiled, knowing breeding a small male like this would shame the unfit men of her tribe.

TT:
"Well if you're going to do all my tests, can't see what else I'm here for."

HfP:
"Pff, a Rajang Nerve? Good luck with that big guy. Tell you what, bring me the heart and I'll let you have a scythe, okay?" She laughed.
(a Rajang girl.)

PFT:
"We could use the power of the elements to make her bow to you, my king."

QotN:
"Aren't you already?..."

MLMS:
He grins. Soon enough they were on a balcony outside, she bent over holding onto the bars as he stood behind her pounding her little black cunt with his huge white cock.

RTP:
"Umm..." he said at first now sure how to take this... but... slowly he starts to undress as well.... as his bottoms dropped however it would be her getting a shock... as the fox was sporting a huge black horse dick.

TT:
"I'm doing this one test!"

HfP:
".... sure."

PFT:
"I do rather like the sound of that."

QotN:
He leaned up, kissing the Guard. "Ah but you, my dearest lover, are not immortal. I'm tired of burying all my lovers, so I thought I'd need one to rule at my side."

MLMS:
"Mmmm, didn't you make some kind of mind control thing? You should use that on her, make her your bitch." She panted, rocking back.

RTP:
Her eyes widened a moment, before the lids lowered, a smile on her face. "Such a small man and yet...such imposing manhood." She grinned.

TT:
"Well yeah, but if you teach me how I can help out with my own work. More time to fuck."

HfP:
"Not enough? Fine, you can fuck me too. Not sure how you'll enjoy it though." She chuckled.

PFT:
"Imagine if I could restore them from death, I could ruin their minds for you, and make Equestria bow before you."

QotN:
He smirked "and what dose our daughter, your husband thing of this?"

MLMS:
"What happened to a job? And a life? If I'm going to mind control her, might as well do what I did to her mommy's little black cunt and out a baby inside of it." He said and gave her ass a slap.

RTP:
"I have been... told..." he said a little nervous still about this.

TT:
"Iv been trying to tech you, hell two days about we had a study session and you started to suck my dick to get out of it."

HfP:
"Hmm... deal."

PFT:
"And why exactly would they need to be brought back from death?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

QotN:
"Well I'll be doing the same for her when she's a little older, but I think she wants to fuck her dad."

MLMS:
"I'm sure you have enough money to hire another assistant." She chuckled.

RTP:
"So, how would you mate a girl like me huh?" She smirked.

TT:
"Not my fault your concentration is so easy to break."

HfP:
"Lovely. Head north a ways, there's a Rajang girl you can slaughter there."

PFT:
"Well we still need them to use the elements. Without six people they can't be fully utilized."

QotN:
"I assume by Dad you mean you." He said and pulled the fox up onto his lap.

MLMS:
"I'll be sure to tell you daughter that when she's pregnant with my kid as well."

RTP:
He stood up and walked over to her. A little nervously he kisses her on the lips.

TT:
Haru just glares a little.

HFP:
"Will do." He said and took off.

PFT:
"No why would they be killed in the first place."

QotN:
"Well...she wants to fuck both dads." He giggled, licking his lips.

MLMS:
"If you can manage that I'll be so happy, you'll have to fix her pesky sterility, but if anybody can it's you honey."

RTP:
"Mmm, what is this silly little gesture, hmm?" She giggled.

TT:
He chuckled. "Eventually I'll have to do this on my own."

HFP:
He would find felled trees and broken rocks all around up ahead, leading towards a dark cave.

PFT:
"To break their minds of course Dissy!" She giggled. "I could do it with just sex but that would take DAAAAAAYS!"

QotN:
He smirks and kisses the slutty fox.

MLMS:
"Oddly enough she wont be the first iv fixed for that problem."

RTP:
"Its called a kiss..."

TT:
"Then stop trying to suck my dick when I'm trying to teach you."

HFP:
He was sure this was probably the spot...

PFT:
"And whats so bad about that hmm?"

QotN:
"Ready to serve a new god my darling?" He moaned.

MLMS:
"Wonderful darling, I'm too old for another daughter and I'd reeeeealy love grandkids!"

RTP:
"Interesting, I will show you what my people call a kiss."
She grabbed him by the chest fur, pulling him into a rough kiss, damn near tonguefucking his throat.

TT:
"Well stop getting hard while you're teaching me."

HFP:
A muscular Rajang woman lumbered out, spotting him with a roar and charging.

PFT:
"I'll get bored and end up eating them." She smirked.

QotN:
"A new god?" He says as his hand comes to rest atop the fox's little mound, rubbing it softly.

MLMS:
"And I'll make sure you have them." He says with a grin and gives her black ass a firm slap.

RTP:
He struggles a little bit at this sudden and somewhat violent change. He tries to speak, or yell, but he was unable.

TT:
It seemed they were at a impasse of guilt in this...

HFP:
"Oh fuck." He says and makes for any kind of cover he could dodge her charge behind.

PFT:
"You know... when you says stuff like that..."

QotN:
He drew out a long sword. "Yes, we'll go meet him together." He smiled.

MLMS:
She rocked her hips with a smirk. "Great, I'll have her come over soon."

RTP:
She let him pull back. "That....is a kiss."

TT:
"Or...just teach and fuck at the same time?"

HFP:
He would make it behind a tree, but her slam nearly uprooted it. He'd have to find something else.

PFT:
"What Dissy?" She teases.

Back
Top Bottom