Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What is happening to Natasha? By RobBase086 and winx

winx said:
when she come around she asked him with a smile what he wanted too do right now. as she walked up to him and sat on Drakes lap.

"How about we have some sex baby? I bet you want Drake." As he rubs her buttand kisses her lips. Drake lays her onto the bed and begins to explore her body. "Does mt Tasha feel better now?"

She nodded as she joined him onto the bed kissing him back lying next to him getting ready to do what he wanted to do. she wrapped her arms around his neck as she pressed her naked body against his

winx said:
She nodded as she joined him onto the bed kissing him back lying next to him getting ready to do what he wanted to do. she wrapped her arms around his neck as she pressed her naked body against his

Drake fondled and squeezed her breasts as he kissed and licked from her neck on down to her breasts. "That is my naughty Tasha. Do you feel like a new woman baby?" Licking her nipples and sucking onto them.

winx said:
Yes she gasped as she massaged his chest in rhythm to his movements.

Drake was pulling and twisting her nipples a little. "Rob is a loser is he not baby?" Drake asked her as he kissed and licked on down to her stomach. Then he lifted her legs up over his shoulders. He jissed, licked, and nibbled onto her inner thighs.

Natasha couldn't help but agree with everything Drake was saying to her. If she wasn't under his spell she wouldn't be saying or doing any of this stuff as she couldn't stand guys like Drake. she put her hands under his shirt and widened her legs so he could do what ever he wanted to do to her.

winx said:
Natasha couldn't help but agree with everything Drake was saying to her. If she wasn't under his spell she wouldn't be saying or doing any of this stuff as she couldn't stand guys like Drake. she put her hands under his shirt and widened her legs so he could do what ever he wanted to do to her.

Drake used his fingers to rub and massage her pussy. He leaned over to kissing her lips. "That is my naughty girl!" Drake began to slide deeper and deeper inside her with his fingers. As he kissed andlicked up her thighs. Drake playfully smacked Natashas ass.

Natasha lay there rubbing her figures where ever she could reach. She looked at the time. "I need to get breakfast ready".

(Good night)

winx said:
Natasha lay there rubbing her figures where ever she could reach. She looked at the time. "I need to get breakfast ready".

(Good night)

Drake licked deeper and deeper insider as his fingers and tongue moving in her pussy. "You have to make breakfast?" Drake said to her.

(Sleep well and have pleasant dreams tonight.)

"Yes I was the first one in the house. The first one in makes the meals". Natasha said getting horning but doesn't quite know that is what she is feeling at this moment in time.

winx said:
"Yes I was the first one in the house. The first one in makes the meals". Natasha said getting horning but doesn't quite know that is what she is feeling at this moment in time.

"Well let me please you sexually Tasha." As his fingers slid deeper and deeper into herpussy while he licked and sucked onto her clit. "You want my cock in your pussy baby." Drake tells her.

"Yes". She groaned as he licked her soaking wet virgina knocking her breath away as he continued to lick her. She thought about cooking something really spicy for breakfast.

winx said:
"Yes". She groaned as he licked her soaking wet virgina knocking her breath away as he continued to lick her. She thought about cooking something really spicy for breakfast.

"You love what I am doing to you don't you baby?" Licking faster and harder inside her wet pussy. He wanted to make her cum and hace a orgasm.

"Yes" she gasped starting to get a little breathless.
She wondered what was going to happen to her once she started her new line of work.

winx said:
"Yes" she gasped starting to get a little breathless.
She wondered what was going to happen to her once she started her new line of work.

Drake continued to lick and finger fuck her pussy. Ge then began to lay over her kissing her lips deeply and passionately as ge smacked his cock onto her pussy. Drake slid the tip up and down her pussy slit and clit

Natasha wasn't especting Drake to go on top of her like that when he did making her blush slightly as she kissed him back. It felt slightly strange when he slipped the tip of his peious in side of her.

winx said:
Natasha wasn't especting Drake to go on top of her like that when he did making her blush slightly as she kissed him back. It felt slightly strange when he slipped the tip of his peious in side of her.

Drake was gentle with her because he knew that Rob and her did not have any sex at all. Drake slid deeper and deeper inside her. Sliding faster and faster. He could feel how tight she was. "I am not hurt you am I Natasha?" As he continued to slide his cock inside her.

it stung when she felt it go fully in as she felt tiny drops of blood appear. she scrunched her eyes tightly and gritted her teeth to stop herself from screaming till the pain started to subside, she was never the best at handling pain and she was surprized she managed to stop herself from screaming loudly.

winx said:
it stung when she felt it go fully in as she felt tiny drops of blood appear. she scrunched her eyes tightly and gritted her teeth to stop herself from screaming till the pain started to subside, she was never the best at handling pain and she was surprized she managed to stop herself from screaming loudly.

"Are you doing alright my naughty Tasha? When I am through I will having you feel like a new woman lover." He assured her. As he slid deeper and deeper inside her. Kissing her lips as he grinded into her. He loved how tight she felt as he penetrated more inside her than before.

The pain eventually subsided. She kissed him back patently like she had never done before as she gazed deeply into his eyes. "Do you like spicy foods?" She asked it had been a while since she had eaten anything spicy.

winx said:
The pain eventually subsided. She kissed him back patently like she had never done before as she gazed deeply into his eyes. "Do you like spicy foods?" She asked it had been a while since she had eaten anything spicy.

"Yes I love spicy foods." He answered her back as he began sliding faster and faster into her. As their bodies slapped together. He was sliding in and out of her. "That is my naughty Tasha! I love how your pussy feels baby."

"We could have it for breakfast". Natasha said as she was in the mood for some curry. Her body felt strange she had never felt like this before in her life

winx said:
"We could have it for breakfast". Natasha said as she was in the mood for some curry. Her body felt strange she had never felt like this before in her life

"Baby focus on what we are doing. Soon you will feel like a more confident Natasha. Breakfast we shall worry about after sex." Kissing her lips with more passion as he thrusts a bit more deeper now than before. "Damn Tasha your pussy feels so good baby. I love it!" He tells her.

She kissed him back then took a deep breath as something felt strange inside of her she then panted starting to help her relax once more.

winx said:
She kissed him back then took a deep breath as something felt strange inside of her she then panted starting to help her relax once more.

"You love the feel of my cock deep inside you lover?" As he slid in and out of her. Moving his cock harder and harder than before.

Back
Top Bottom