Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What is happening to Natasha? By RobBase086 and winx

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
Both Rob Sandage and Drake Valentine was working on a box to create a laser to use as a weapon. They were working on this out of Robs house. Rob is 28 years old, 5`4" tall with brown eyes, and weighs 145 pounds. Drake was 26 years old, tallthletic build with blonde hair and blue eyes. He weighed 165 pounds standing over 6` tall. They were working in the dining room at the time. "Drake I will be bac. I am running to get some supplies." Rob tells Drake. "Yes we need these parts Rob to complete this for our Engineering class." Drake smiled as he saw Natasha walk in. Rob smiled at her and says, "I have to pick up a few things sweetie. Fo you need anything while I am out?" He asked her.

"Not sure of we have a spare toothpaste up stairs the tube is empty" Natasha said to Rob. "What do you want for tea?" She asked as she walked into the kitchen so she could see if they had all the ingredients for what he wanted tonight. She tighed her long brown hair up as she walked into the kitchen then flicked the kettle on. She made sure she stood in the door way so she could hear what Rob was saying to her. She was tall for a women at 5 foot 7 and not long reached her 21st birthday.

winx said:
"Not sure of we have a spare toothpaste up stairs the tube is empty" Natasha said to Rob. "What do you want for tea?" She asked as she walked into the kitchen so she could see if they had all the ingredients for what he wanted tonight. She tighed her long brown hair up as she walked into the kitchen then flicked the kettle on. She made sure she stood in the door way so she could hear what Rob was saying to her. She was tall for a women at 5 foot 7 and not long reached her 21st birthday.

"I will have to run to the store to pick up tooth paste then Tasha sice Drake will be staying in the guest nbedroom tonight." He said to Natasha. "Green tea will do fine my love." He tells her as he walks up to her in the kitchen and kisses her sweet lips. "I will be back sweetie. I am running to the store." Rob left the kitchen walking through the kitchen and into living room of the house as Rob exits the front door. "Natasha are you not bored with this vanilla relationship?" He asked her. "Don't you and Rob do anything sexual that is exciting?" He asked her being rude and crude to her.

Drake began to play with the switch on the box. Some bright red beam of light shot out of the box and into the next room. This red beam bounced off the mirror and into the kitchen striking Natasha in her right butt cheek. It was a low beam that hit Natasha.

She Kissed Rob back but that wasn't what she meant, she wanted to know what he wanted to eat before going to bed. Oh well he would have to have a surprise with what she could find in the cupboards. "We are in no such relationship". She said looking at him not knowing where the odd comment was coming from out of the blue. She thought it was obvious that they were both happy with there love life. she turned around to head back into the kitchen so she could get everything ready for when Rob come home.

She screamed when something hit her. "What the hell are you guys going in there?" She looked down to see her silk skirt was burned. "You any idea how much this will cost to get repaired?" She wasn't impressed by this matter as she needed it for work and couldn't walk around with it the way it was now.

just looked at the time I am off to bed now good night. it's 1.49 am

winx said:
She Kissed Rob back but that wasn't what she meant, she wanted to know what he wanted to eat before going to bed. Oh well he would have to have a surprise with what she could find in the cupboards. "We are in no such relationship". She said looking at him not knowing where the odd comment was coming from out of the blue. She thought it was obvious that they were both happy with there love life. she turned around to head back into the kitchen so she could get everything ready for when Rob come home.

She screamed when something hit her. "What the hell are you guys going in there?" She looked down to see her silk skirt was burned. "You any idea how much this will cost to get repaired?" She wasn't impressed by this matter as she needed it for work and couldn't walk around with it the way it was now.

just looked at the time I am off to bed now good night. it's 1.49 am

Rob did not realize that Natasha was asking about her fixing something to eat. As Drake was referring to the sex life her and Rob had. That is what he was talking about. "Oh so Rob does not give you any satisfaction in bed Natasha? That is not good to hear. I bet I could please you in ways." He said smiling at her.

Rob was not at home and Drake heard Natasha get angry. "Oh I am sorry about that. I turned on the box here. It was not my ans to mess up your skirt." Drake liked what he saw of Natashas legs and all. Rob was driving out of the driveway when Drake burnt up Natashas skirt. He drove to the local store that was open late picking up things that were needed for the project not realizing that Natasha was exposed to the laser froM the box. It was while Natasha was undressing that the area that Natasha was hit began to react and heat up her body.

Natasha looked at him, "It's fine I had better try and find the spare one, and I never said that about Rob". She felt strange as she went slowly limping to the bedroom. As her body started to heat up she started to undress opening the window to cool the place down. She look at where she was hit by the laser, it stung like crazy as it left a large burn mark on the skin, her body heated up more it made her feel dizzy "I feel funny" She mumbled collapsing on the floor before she could even manage to find her cloths or even change into something elts.

winx said:
Natasha looked at him, "It's fine I had better try and find the spare one, and I never said that about Rob". She felt strange as she went slowly limping to the bedroom. As her body started to heat up she started to undress opening the window to cool the place down. She look at where she was hit by the laser, it stung like crazy as it left a large burn mark on the skin, her body heated up more it made her feel dizzy "I feel funny" She mumbled collapsing on the floor before she could even manage to find her cloths or even change into something elts.

"Oh so Rob does not please you then? I am sorry to hear that." Drake responds back to her. Drake decided to take a break until Rob returned. He happened to hear Natasha fall. He walked up yo her to see if she was ok. "Natasha are you ok? What is wrong?" Drake noticed that she was nude. When he touched her skin it had caused Natasha to react in a way like never before. Drake looked at her breasts and fondled them a bit. "I bet you want me to teach you to become my naughty girl don't you Natasha?" He asked her kissing her lips softly.

Delirious from her over heading body. she kissed him back, her vision was blurry and couldn't really see what was going on in the room. She kissed him back. "I love you too Rob". She panted. "I feel funny". She said getting to her wobbly feet, her skin sweeting as her body over headed she fell into Drake's arms. "I am sorry Rob". She said in a low voice almost at a whisper rubbing her viagina as it hit his zip quite hard.

winx said:
Delirious from her over heading body. she kissed him back, her vision was blurry and couldn't really see what was going on in the room. She kissed him back. "I love you too Rob". She panted. "I feel funny". She said getting to her wobbly feet, her skin sweeting as her body over headed she fell into Drake's arms. "I am sorry Rob". She said in a low voice almost at a whisper rubbing her viagina as it hit his zip quite hard.

Drake returned the kiss onto her sweet lips, but with more passion. His tongue played with hers. "No you love Drake. You do not love Rob." He tells her as he begins to lick her pussy. He could hear how aroused Natasha was becoming. "You are now Drakes girlfriend and naughty girl. Do you understand Natasha?" He asked her. Drake kissed and licked up and down her neck fondling her breasts while playing with her nipples. He took the tip of his tongue licking her pussy slit. He began licking deeper and deeper inside her.

"I love Rob" she panted leaned on the bed feeling around for the full edge then lay down rubbing where the laser had hit her. "What was that thing what hit me I don't feel too good?" She groaned. She gasped knocking her breathless when he started to lick her body.

winx said:
"I love Rob" she panted leaned on the bed feeling around for the full edge then lay down rubbing where the laser had hit her. "What was that thing what hit me I don't feel too good?" She groaned. She gasped knocking her breathless when he started to lick her body.

"Rob is not taking care of you sexually Natasha. If he was then he would be here now." Drake did have a point about that. It was him that was pleasing her. He began to lick faster and faster into her pussy. "I am cLling it a slut ray and I plan to turn you into my naughty slut girlfriend Natasha." He replied licking harder and harder changing firections with his tongue inside her pussy.

She wondered what was taking Rob so long going to the store. "You thought we both want to take it slow so it lasts". Natasha panted as the room around her started to spin. "Why is the room spinning?". She asked starting to freak out a little with what the laser was going to her body. She gripped hold of Drakes shoulders as to stop herself from falling off the bed. She could feel herself getting warmer and wetter down below.

winx said:
She wondered what was taking Rob so long going to the store. "You thought we both want to take it slow so it lasts". Natasha panted as the room around her started to spin. "Why is the room spinning?". She asked starting to freak out a little with what the laser was going to her body. She gripped hold of Drakes shoulders as to stop herself from falling off the bed. She could feel herself getting warmer and wetter down below.

Rob was busy looking for what was needed picking up things here and there in the store. There was a long line at the checkout like usual. Rob had to wait to check out. "Why take it slow Natasha. You want me to please you." As he kissed her with passion onto her lips. He sucked onto her clit and licked all around deeper and faster than before inside her pussy. Drake used his finger tips to massage her clit while he licked her pussy. "I bet you want to suck my cock baby?" He tells her as he hears her question about what is going on. "I think you are slowly changing Natasha. That might be why baby." He tells her for an answer.

Natasha screamed loudly as he started to massage her clit. She felt week and had a feeling by this point no matter what she said or did Drake would do what he wanted any way. Well he already was when he started to kiss and touch her body and carrying on when she thought it was Rob. She had no energy to stop him as her body felt completely week.

winx said:
Natasha screamed loudly as he started to massage her clit. She felt week and had a feeling by this point no matter what she said or did Drake would do what he wanted any way. Well he already was when he started to kiss and touch her body and carrying on when she thought it was Rob. She had no energy to stop him as her body felt completely week.

"Natasha why don't you take and kiss my cock. Lick and suck onto it like a lollipop." He told her as he continued to massage and rub her pussy faster and garder than before. He continued to eat her pussy out to make her cum for him. "That is my naughty Natasha. Feel the new you want Drake inside you." He tells her.

(Grouse)
All she wanted to do right now was sleep and have Rob home, but Drake wasn't leaving her over heating body alone, she felt like she was going to black out again as she lay there with her hands on her sticky forehead her vision was slowly fading away into the darkness. "What have you done I can't see?" She groaned weakly unable to move a signal muscle.

winx said:
(Grouse)
All she wanted to do right now was sleep and have Rob home, but Drake wasn't leaving her over heating body alone, she felt like she was going to black out again as she lay there with her hands on her sticky forehead her vision was slowly fading away into the darkness. "What have you done I can't see?" She groaned weakly.

(Sorry I did not know.)

"I was merely turning on the box. I did not know it was going to hit you Natasha." He tells her as he continues to lick and finger her pussy. His fingers slide inside her as he feels that she is tight. He knew she was a virgin and never been touched before. He felt her pussy reacting to his touch. As he sucked onto her clit. He moved febtly deeper inside her hot wet pussy.

Drake knew he had to work a bit more onto the box and zap atasha once again. He liked the results thatit was produ ing. He wondered if he could alter her personality with the box for her to be his naughty girl and no longer wanting Rob.

Natasha screamed loudly one again when she felt something go deeply inside of her. She wondered how Rob would feel about his friend taking advantage of her weakened state she was in right now. She tried to sit up but fell back down onto her back. panting she shut her eyes for a moment.

winx said:
Natasha screamed loudly one again when she felt something go deeply inside of her. She wondered how Rob would feel about his friend taking advantage of her weakened state she was in right now. She tried to sit up but fell back down onto her back. panting she shut her eyes for a moment.

Rob was just behind a couple people in front of him before being a le to check out from paying for his items. Drake vegan sliding into Natasha deeper and deeper with his fingers. The testing of the box produced results, but Drake knew he wanted Natasha for himself instead of Rob having her. "You want to explore more don't you Natasha with me?" Drake was talking about sex. As he licked and with the tip of his tongue onto Natashas clit. His fingers sliding faster and faster into her pussy.

Natasha squeezed her thighs tightly together when he speeded up. "I belong to Rob". She said weakly as her vigina was now soaking wet she started to black out once more. "I feel weak". she groaned before she fully blacked out.

winx said:
Natasha squeezed her thighs tightly together when he speeded up. "I belong to Rob". She said weakly as her vigina was now soaking wet she started to black out once more. "I feel weak". she groaned before she fully blacked out.

Drake did not like hearing that she liked Rob and wanted to be qith him. He felt Natasha squeezing her legs together while he finger fucked her. "I will work on changing that Natasha my naughty Tigress." He called her. He could feel how hot and wet Natasha felt and he had more penetration than before. When she passed out Drake began to put onfor her what she would go to bed in at night. He then picked her up placing her inbed and then went back to work onto the box sqitchithings around including the wiring to prepare once again to zap Natasha with the ray gun the next day. Rob arrives home from the store. "Rob thisneeds a little more work and I think it willwork." Drake tells Rob. Rob was clueless as to what Drake did to Natasha. "That is great to hear Drake! I have the new parts to install into the box." Rob informs him. Drake smiles about and is happy to get the new parts. He starts to work once again while Natasha is in bed.

Natasha come around to find out she was under the bed covers and dressed. She moved her night dress up to her belly button to look at the burn mark on her leg then went to get the first aid kit, the pain shooting throw her entire leg as her weight went on it. she opened it and started to work on the burn even throw she didn't really know what should go on it in the first place. "Rob you home". She asked as she lifted up the nightdress one more time putting water on the burn making her gasp with pain.

winx said:
Natasha come around to find out she was under the bed covers and dressed. She moved her night dress up to her belly button to look at the burn mark on her leg then went to get the first aid kit, the pain shooting throw her entire leg as her weight went on it. she opened it and started to work on the burn even throw she didn't really know what should go on it in the first place. "Rob you home". She asked as she lifted up the nightdress one more time putting water on the burn making her gasp with pain.

Rob heard Natasha call his name and he walked to where she was at. "Yes kitten I am home. I just got in." As ge saw her butt cheek. "What happened? Are you ok?" He asked her. He just noticed a irritation mark on her butt. He watched her taking care of it. "That looks like a rash or something hun." He told her as he helped her out. Drake was trying to improve the box to work better on Natasha. The box was close, but still had flaws withh it. He added a component to the box and did other adjustments to it.

"Duke hit me with the box while he was working on it when I was turning to go back into the kitchen. The Laser burned throw my skirt". She placed her warm sticks body against Robs as she kissed him on the cheak clad that he was back home. "How was the trip to the store. You were longer than normal?" She asked hoping nothing went horribly wrong with him while he was out.

winx said:
"Duke hit me with the box while he was working on it when I was turning to go back into the kitchen. The Laser burned throw my skirt". She placed her warm sticks body against Robs as she kissed him on the cheak clad that he was back home. "How was the trip to the store. You were longer than normal?" She asked hoping nothing went horribly wrong with him while he was out.

"That is not good that you got hit with the ray. I hope you are ok sweetie." Rob not realizing that while he was gone Drake was making moces onto Natasha. He smiled as Natasha moced closer to him. Rob placed his arms around her and wanted to kiss her onto her lips. He felt her lips on his cherk. Rib kissed her lips. "Shopping was not bad just a lot of people shopping this evening and that is why it took me so long to get home my sweet." He told her. Drake was modifying the box and increased the next shot to change Natasha even more into his naughty girlfriend and to cause Natasha to dump Rob.

Back
Top Bottom