Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pazzo's Rant (Comments are Fine)

RE: OMGWTF!!!!!!! (Pazzo's Rant Thread, really bitchy today, Comments are Fine)

ARRRGHHHH

So yeah, I am a dumbass... I just ruined the plastic on my favorite utility watch....

Its served me well for 3ish years and it was all scratched to hell... So I have this BRILLIANT idea to buff them out with the Dremel-tool fitted with a buffing wheel...

Everything was going great, and it was looking fine.... Until I pressed to hard and melted the center of it and made a nasty ugly scuff mark.... RRRRRRGGGHHHH....

I feel as dumb as a box of granite that just had a lobotomy done with a chainsaw by a doctor that lost his liscence for whoremongering and was hopped up on xanax chased with a bottle of bourbon... AFTER he hasnt slept for a week....

Alright, new rule: Have a proper F-List for Me to Read before contacting me.

I have been burned too many times and had too many disappointing and frustrating surprises,
committing to an RP, fulfilling her needs and wants, only to have her disappear and leave me hanging
because I asked for something she didn't like, and then found out about it after being heavily invested in the RP.

If you do not have a proper and descriptive F-List filled out and you PM me a request to RP,
I will promptly encourage you to make one. If you refuse, then we cannot RP together.

I value honesty and open communication over all.
I like things structured and organized. Not a script mind you, but a clear and concise list of
expectations, needs, wants, must haves, cravings, fears, and most importantly ALL known limits.
Call it my "Need to Know"

I am afraid this is a firm hard limit. I consider it reasonable, and non-negotiable.
Rest assured any due diligence shown will be given proper consideration.

Thank you for understanding.

Yeah I have had a similar problem in the past. I am fairly masochistic, and I thus i like writing about pain, especially my own character's pain. Can't really blame my partners for their squeamishness, since an flist doesn't really cover partner reactions, but it's a bummer to get dropped for that.

*Hugs* Xana, rest assured if you ever piss me off I will politely pinch your rear and say "HEY! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!?!!?", then we have a polite discussion.
From what I have seen so far however, It shouldn't come to that.

Aside from that, TODAY ROYALLY SUCKED...

so bad in fact that I am getting a baked potato from the awesome gorgeous blonde that owns the place down the street...

A huge fucking baked potato with huge ammounts of fucking fajita meat, loads of fucking sour cream, a fucktonne of fucking butter, an assload of fucking REAL fucking bacon bits, (Not fake fucking bacon, I HATE fake fucking bacon, its fucking blasphemous...) with a metric fucking ton of fucking chives...

Oh yes, and a fucking ice cold cheery fucking Dr Pepper... Cant forget the fucking Dr Pepper...

Did I mention I was fucking angry btw???

Rawr world, Rawr... You have pissed me off beyond all expectations today... After this light snack I will have my evening nap.

*hugs* Gia

I feel like a bitch now....
Today did not suck by any stretch of the imagination...

On the way to potato place A, I had to wait at a light that took forever, just to find that potato place A was closed... So I start ranting up a storm...
I am craving a potato, so I go to potato place B across town. I have to wait at another light...

At this one there was an older gentleman standing out in the rain with a cardboard sign asking for help to feed his family... While I am sitting nice and dry in my truck, listening to thumping beats from the twin 12" subwoofers under by backseat...

I had just cleaned out all of the change from inside of it earlier thinking I was going to have the carwash place clean out the inside and shampoo the seats and carpet, which they couldn't do today since they were full up(Which is what initiated the earlier rant) and I had nothing to give him.

The tax return just came in, and the bills were already paid, so I stopped by the ATM for a few bucks... On the way home the guy wasn't there anymore...

No, Today did not suck for me.

I will go to church and put the few bucks in the offering plate, and say a few words...

Then on the way out I will seduce and corrupt a few nuns... I am going to hell anyways I might as well earn it...

Pazzo said:
Then on the way out I will seduce and corrupt a few nuns... I am going to hell anyways I might as well earn it...
Sounds like an rp I have done in the past.

So, um, yeah...

I just sent my monthly prank-pm to all of my RP partners and screwed it up... THATS how tired I am =P

A simple rick roll was what I had intended...

But I screwed the link up, linking it to a yahoo vid link like this =P

[video=yahoo]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ[/video]

Anyways, have fun everyone... I am off to get my beauty rest...

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ[/video]

Pazzo said:
xanaphia said:
Pazzo said:
Sounds like an rp I have done in the past.

Xana Archive that idea for later, it sounds like fun and I might want to try it =D
Are you familiar with the Shakespeare play Measure for Measure? It contains one of my favorite villains of all time, Angelo, who basically extorts a nun into sleeping with him to save her brother's life. I would love to actually play something similar with a skilled partner.

Back
Top Bottom