Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pazzo's Rant (Comments are Fine)

RE: Pazzo's Rant Thread (Or Pseudo-Twitter, as per Trygon)

*looks in shock*

You used text speak? Tisk tisk shall I eat a bowl of frosted (orgasmic) flakes in front of you and offer you none!? ;)

Hello, sir of many masks!

Just wanted to let you know that your pseudo-Twitter is by far more amusing than the real Twitter! Thanks for the laugh.

Also, "Sir you make a fine point there, But if I may present a rebuttal; Go Fuck yourself with a cactus" was just amazing. AMAZING.

Rawr. Trying to find the Gimpshop Animation Package, and the internetZ is making me jump through hoops... Bastards

(Do NOT suggest I go use that adobe program that shall remain nameless.... It has burned me too many times and that is NOT an option =P)

The hell with it. No animated Avatar for Paz this morning I guess.... Fine then HMPH... I'll just go write something then... =P

(Yes, thank you for your generous offers to make one for me... But I wanna do it myself damnit! RAWR!)

* Does the bratty temper-fit dance *

Im tired, im cranky, im hungry, and yet im still in clas ready to bomb this test i am about to have in 9 minutes...

Fuck it. Lets roll :p

Alright, merry Christmas to all and to all a good night. Eat your Wheaties. Brush your teeth. And never ever forget to wear a fucking condom... I am going to bed... oh so tired...

RE: Pazzo's Rant Thread (Sirix Ate My Mask@)

Alright, as you know I made the mistake of trying to steal a bag of Hershy's Kisses from Sirix in the "Bite, Kiss, Or spank the person above you" thread

I narrowly escaped with my life, and he ate my mask in the process =P...

This humble paper plate mask will have to suffice until I can make a new one =P

Want me to crack the whip on him for you Pazzo baby?

"Can you explain why this is all so much fun Ironic, and you should be prepared for the conaquences if you do whip me." Devious grin.

I need to start on of these.

You sure do Sirix. Dragon's Lair. I'd leave you a comment there. You can drag me to your cave anytime.

RE: Pazzo's Rant Thread (Sirix Ate My Mask! Poll to make a new one)

I know, I make them beg and want more. -Winks-

RE: Pazzo's Rant Thread (Sirix Ate My Mask! Poll to make a new one)

*hugs *

Im standing in front of the snak machine, mumbling to myself "omg i dont know what the fuck i want !!!"

Back
Top Bottom