Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"Saving a Dolphin Caused a Happy Marriage"

Sweetone

Supernova
Manjiro was on a whaling ship when he notice a dolphin caught in one of his whaling nets. He ran towards the dolphin as he was running he ran into Tetsu as she was running towards the dolphin. They ran into each other, and with a smile, they both ran to the dolphin. When they freed the dolphin, Manjiro and Tetsu thank each other for the help and went their own ways.

After they freed the dolphin, Manjiro and Tetsu could not help but keep running into each other. Manjiro could not help but feel attracted to Tetsu, so he wrote a letter to her and had a crew mate deliver it to her. The letter said:

"Dear, Tetsu please join me for dinner under the moonlight,
Your friend Manjiro."

Once Tetsu received the letter she was excited because she has been in love with Manjiro since they saved a dolphin together.

"He finally noticed me! My plan to always run into him worked!" she said to herself.

She then put on a nice short dress and a pair of shoes and walked up to the deck. Once you got to the dinner spot, Manjiro greeted Tetsu and they both had a great time. They decide to go on more dates.

Manjiro and Tetsu went on three dates before they told each other how they felt. One night Manjiro set up a nice dinner and decided that he was going to propose to her. After they had their dinner and we're getting ready to have dessert, Manjiro got down on one knee and said "Tetsu I love you so much and want to be with you for as long as I live. Will you do me the honor of marrying me?"

Then Tetsu what shocked and surprised at what just happened so it took her a little bit to get the answer but once she did she said, "Yes!"

They decided to have their wedding when they whaling boat since that's the first place they met. They had both his family and her family at the wedding and even the dolphin that they saved showed up up at the wedding. That whole day was filled with many mixed emotions.

"My baby is growing up so fast," Manjiro's mom said.

After the wedding ended the family said their goodbyes and sent Manjiro and Tetsu to their hotel to have their honeymoon in Hawaii.

Since I didn't have a home yet, Manjiro and Tetsu stayed at her parents' house while Manjiro built them a house with the skills you learned. Their house had three levels, four bathrooms, 6 bedrooms, a playroom, and in office. When Tetsu saw the house that he built she could not help but to cry.

"OH MY GOD Manjiro, you've built this all by yourself? This is amazing," she said.

The house was so well built that is stayed standing and even though they had bad storms. This was a good thing because they had been hit by many hurricanes that year.

It did not take them long to decide to make kids. That night they played a lot of games that teens should not play, if you know what I mean?

The following week Tetsu did not get her period so she was worried. So she went to the doctor and he told her that she was pregnant.

"OMG! I'm pregnant" she screamed.

Since manjiro I was at work all day, Tetsu had to wait to tell him the great news. Manjiro got a job as a contractor because a family friend had seen what an amazing job he did on their house. Around 5 o'clock Manjiro walked in the door and after having a long hard day of work, all he wanted was to relax.

"Manjiro!" Tetsu yelled from the bedroom.

"What? What's wrong? he said as he ran to the bedroom.

"I've got some great news," She said

"What is it?" he asked.

"I'm pregnant!" she said.

"Really are you sure?" he asked.

"Yes. I am positive." She said

Manjiro took Tetsu in his arms and kissed her deeply. He was so happy and wanted to celebrate the big news.

"I'm going to be a daddy," he said.

That night they had the family over and celebrate the big news. Everybody was thrilled that they were going to be an aunt, uncle, grandmother or grandfather.

Four years later Manjiro's family had grown and he has three beautiful baby girls in his life. The five year old is named Alice, the three year old is named Angel, and the one year old is named Lily.

Manjiro got the family he has always wanted since he was little boy.

"I thank God everyday for the family he has given me. I could never ask for more." Manjiro said.

Back
Top Bottom