Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

-------

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Romance RP Idea V 2 updated 4/26/15(craving Persona 4 or Fire Emblem or Naruto rp)

This guy is AMAZING, he's always helping me out and I really should start returning the favor.
I hope he'll start an RP with me again....because if he happens to start an RP with him then you'd be very lucky and in for a very descriptive, fun, and interactive adventure. You'll not find a man more interesting, creative, and generally very well mannered on this site more so than this man.

RE: Romance RP Idea V 2 updated 4/26/15(craving Persona 4 or Fire Emblem or Naruto rp)

I like #18 with this pic http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2632874

RE: Romance RP Idea V 2 (craving Dragon Ball, Sekirei, or Fire Emblem rp) updated 6/29

This guy is an amazing player! So creative and very easy to communicate with. Personally, I'm looking forward to rp'ing with him again. Give this guy a chance. You definitely won't regret it!

RE: Romance RP Idea V 2 (craving Dragon Ball, Sekirei, or Fire Emblem rp) updated 7/26

bump for you darling

RE: Romance RP Idea V 2 (craving Dragon Ball, Sekirei, or Fire Emblem rp) updated 7/26

thank you for your kind words ^_^

RE: Romance RP Idea Looking to rip as Kakashi, Goku, Cloud, Kenshin, or other Cannons)

Hello,
If you are still looking for a partner I would love to be one! Numbers two and five quite intrigue me. Pm me. ?

RE: Romance RP Idea Looking to rip as Kakashi, Goku, Cloud, Kenshin, or other Cannons)

Added a new plot

RE: Romance RP Idea

I'd love to participate in one of this. I'm fairly new to the site so I do no know very well how does this kind of procedure goes. There are so many interesting plots and Fandoms in there that I'd love to try and is nice to see requests goign for romantic and less crazy kind of kinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom