Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Supernatural Love Triangle

RE: Supernatural Love Triangle (iamtheBAT)

Matt starts to run his finger through her hair and look down at her. "I could get used to this"

She smiled and watched tv "me too because it feels good"

He pulls up her shirt just enough so that he can gently rake her skin with his nails.

The next morning Chris walks down dressed and backpack in hand. He sees Matt and violet on the couch and shakes them.

Voilet wakes up and looks at chris and throws a pillow at him playfully.

"We have to go! Exams today!" Chris exclaims.

"i know" she said and got up and got dressed in yoga pants and a tanktop. She then grabed her bag and went back downstairs.

They all left for school. Matt and Violet sat together on the bus, flirting. Chris sat in the seat across the aisle and had to watch. He couldn't stand to see his brother with someone as innocent as Violet. He knew all the things Matt would never allow Violet to know and it sickened him.

She smiled at the boys and sent chris a face with its tounge out and giggled.

Chris looked away from her. The jealousy was getting to him. The day went on and tests got taken. They said good bye to their friends one last time and got on the bus to go back home.

Voilet sat with chris and she laid her head on his shoulder.

"How do you think you did?" Chris asked her. Matt chatted with people in the neighboring seat. Paying particular interest to the girl in the seat behind him.

"i hope I passed that would be great since iv always been a straight A student" she said and saw their bus stop. "how do you think you did"

"I passed for sure. No doubt in my mind" Chris said. He looked out the window, trying to forget he was on the bus. When they reached the stop, they crowded around the stop sign for a moment. "We should celebrate" Matt declared as he lit up a cigarette. "Violet, what would you like to do?"

"ummm lets go to a bar and eat and stuff" she said and looked at them. She didnt drink but she knew the boys liked to

They dropped their things off at home and walked to Chimmie's, their favorite bar. They got in with forged ID's and sat down in a corner booth. The Brothers both ordered a shot of whiskey to start and a water for Violet.

She smiled and looked at the menu "i think they let us in because we are they favorite custmors"

"Or they're dumb. These have to be the worst Fake Driver's Licences ever." Chris said and then took a swig from his beer. Matt, who had just received a whiskey sour from the waitress, propped his right leg over his left and placed his hands behind his head. "I like that outfit, Violet. why have i never seen this before?"

Sorry I have to turn my wifi off and back on sometimes inorder to post)

"my yoga pants and tanktop, I guess when I wear it your not around" she said and figured out what she wanted to eat.

After eating and much drinking on the part of the boys, they stumbled out of the bar in to the warm night. "I think im going to be sick." Matt declared, clenching his stomach.

She giggled and stoped to wait for matt "i think its bed time for you when you get home" she said to matt

They walked home. Matt made it all the way to the house with out an incident. As they walked through the door though, Matt ran directly for the the Bathroom. Chris laughed at his brother and smiled for the first time that day.

She giggled and laid on the couch as matt was making a new friend "i think they will be in lovr fir the rest of the night"

Chris took his shoes off sat in the love seat opposite Violet. "I gave the waitress a big tip to make all of his drinks a double. If he doesn't sleep in that Bathroom tonight then I will change my name."

Back
Top Bottom