Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Story of a Teenage Assassin

Status
Not open for further replies.
History: I was only six when it happened. Me and my family were celebrating Christmas, and I was about to open my last present, when a knock came from the door. My parents both had tears in there eyes, and had fallen faces, and they turned to me. My father picked me up, and took me to the closet in their room.
My dad said to me, "Whatever you hear, do not come out. Understand?" I nodded, not understanding that this would change my life forever.
I heard them open the door, and footsteps. There were two gunshots, and the swishing of a blade, and I heard two thumps as they fell onto the floor. I heard the man walk out of the house, and after about five minutes, I got out of the closet, and walked in the living room.
My parents had slices through their chests, and there were holes in their heads. I blinked back my tears, trying hard not to cry at the sight of my dead parents.
After dragging their bodies into the kitchen, I turned to my last present. It was flat, and was the shape of a tablet. I opened it, and it was a picture of us all, my mother incredibly happy, her usually pale face blushing. My father had a clean face, and was holding me in his lap, his black hair falling onto his face. I looked no older than three, with my black hair no longer than my neck, and my white face shining red with laughter.
I walked into my room, the photo in my hand, and packed my Dora backpack with clothes, food, the photo, and my stuffed teddy bear, that my mom gave me. I walked outside, after packing my things, and started to head downtown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After two days of walking, my feet were aching, and my eyelids were drooping. I sat down on the corner of the road, and broke down in tears. Don't forget, I was only six, so this was hard for a little girl to experience.
About two hours later, an old lady with a kind face walked up to me. She looked about eighty years old, and was Japanese. Her hair was black, with a few strands of grey. She stood up ramrod straight, and smiled at me. "Hello, little girl. What is your name?" Her voice was as soft as the clouds. "M-my name is Violette." She put her hand out, and I took one of them, and stood up.
"Well, Violette, I have a group of little girls with me that their parents are dead. Would you like to join us?" I nodded, happy that someone would take me in. She put her hand on my shoulders, and supported me as we walked to the group.

7 years later: I was dreaming that a giant banana was eating Harry Potter, when I felt a poke in my ribs. I opened one eyelid, and I saw a red face staring at me. I opened my other eye, and saw it was Rose.
"Good morning, sleepy. Nammie said it's time to get up." I sat up, stretched, and hopped off of my bed onto the cold concrete floor.
I was in a group, but it wasn't an orphanage. It was a group of girls that were being taught to become assassins. My best, and only friend, was Rose, the redhead that always smiled, even if someone called her a ginger. She had a tan face, and blushed cheeks. She had a face covered in freckles, and green eyes. Her hair was shoulder length, and she almost always wore a tank top and blue jeans. She was about average height.
As for me, well, that an entirely different story. I was as pale as a sheet of paper, with no blemishes. My hair was as long as the curve in my back. My eyes were a lightning blue, almost white. I was really tall, and usually wore short shorts with a t-shirt.
I followed Rose into the dining room, where about ten other girls were sitting. Even with the fact that they are underground, they don't let that get to their fashion.
"Oh, look! It's the goth and the ginger!" I rolled my eyes, and sat at the end, next to Rose. We had a bowl of something that looked like blood, with salt, and a giant piece of bloody chicken.
I bit into it hungrily, as Rose gulped down her orange juice. After we ate, we went into the underground courtyard, and sat as the light shined through the hole above us.
Rose whispered, "Hey, we should try to go above ground, today. Maybe Nammie will let us." I rolled my eyes. "I doubt it. Remember the last time someone went above ground, they didn't come back?"
"Oh, yea..." Silence followed that. Towards the building, a bell rang, warning us to come back. Me and Rose stood up, and started walking back to the building.

When we got back to the building, we saw two newer girls standing by the front, looking terrified. Rose walked over to them, in Calm mode, which was really rare. "Hi. What are your names?" The one with brown hair said, "Sarah," and the one with blonde hair said, "Jenna."
Rose said, "Well, it's nice to meet you." She walked back to me, and sighed. "I miss when we were new, and we didn't have to train. Now, I'm tired every time I wake up." As she said that, she rubbed her eyes.
I remember when I first came here. I was surprised that we were underground, and about a week after I came, Rose showed up. She was smiling, and laughing, and super happy. As for me, well, I didn't talk to anyone. I was a loner. But, me and Rose became friends when she randomly walked up to me and hugged me. I was surprised for a moment, and I pushed her off. She had the most absurd pout I had ever seem, and we both busted out laughing.
I was thinking so much about that time that I didn't notice that there was a wall in front of me. I looked around, after impact, and felt my nose bleeding. Ugh. I ripped off a part of my shirt, and covered my nose with it.
When we walked into the class, Nammie looked up, and said, "Hello, Baioretto, and Rozu." I think that that meant Violette and Rose in Japanese. I never took the time to learn.
Nammie said, "Since Baioretto and Rozu have decided to come on time, they will go first." I sighed, and I heard Rose swear under her breathe.
She took a pair of nunchuks off the wall, and I grabbed my special staff. We got into stance, my staff at my side, and Rose's nunchuks under her armpits.
Nammie counted down from three, and when she got to one, we striked. Rose's nunchuks went flying around her, and I felt one of them hit my side. I groaned, and flipped my staff over my shoulder, and sent Rose flying as I hit her in the stomache.
Rose rubbed her head, looked up at me, and came running towards me. I dropped my staff, and went into kung-fu mode. I held my arms in a blocking stance, and the nunchuks hit my arms. I did three quick hits in her stomache, and she fell to the ground.
I held my hand out to help her up, and she took it. She limped quietly over to the wall, and I followed behind her.
When we were done, we went to the cafeteria to get lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom