Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NARUTO AU [Canons ONLY]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna

Star
I AM NOT LOOKING FOR SMUT.​
*Some sex is fine, but let's plot and go deeper than JUST sex!​

Hey, thanks for stopping by! I’m not going to waste anyone’s time here, alright? Well, I hope not anyways! I’m just going to let ya know what I want, and if you’re interested, great! If not, I still really appreciate your time and hope you find what you want elsewhere!

Alright, so what I want is to find a partner or two for a one on one Naruto Shippuden RP!

I would like to play one of the female canon gals. Sakura, Hinata, Tenten, Ino, Karin, or even an older rendition of Sarada!

As for who you play, that’s up for debate! Let me know if you have any preferences!

I don’t have a solid plot in mind. Obviously, the plot would differ based on the pairing. However, I have some examples of alternate universe scenarios we could play out!

1) Kurama never was forced to attack Konoha. Instead, he was sealed without incident inside of Naruto (or kept inside of Kushina). Minato and Kushina never died, meaning Minato remained the Hokage. Furthermore, the Uchiha police force wasn't forced to basically sit back during Kurama's attack, and the unrest between Konoha and the Uchiha clan was never formed. This would have prevented the Uchiha massacre. Lots of things would have changed with this.

2) Taking characters and placing them in different time periods would also be fun. For example, take Sarada and place her in the past, either as Sasuke and Itachi's older sister or as the daughter of a separate member of the clan. This idea is less refined, but is based on this image of someone's rendition of older Sarada with baby Sasuke.

This is just a super basic thread, I know, but we can discuss the rest if you’re interested. :) If that’s the case, let me know! PMing me would be quickest, but you can post here as well. If you post here, keep in mind that I will PM you anyways in response!

Thanks, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom