Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dead

Chaos

Supernova
...continued.

Sexy Little Curvy Kitty

His hands caressed her body as she came down off her orgasm, and he pulled her close to his chest. "You must have really enjoyed that one, my sweet little kitty..." Her said and kissed her forehead and her cheeks. "Now, let's get you clean up."
Her master led her to the shower, a single standing one that fit them both snuggly, and he turned on the water as they both cleaned off. He covered her body in more kisses then soap, but soon she was clean and he dried her off, letting her do the same in return to him.

He picked out a nice white sun dress for her to wear, and a pair of matching panties. He let her choose between solid healed sandals or flat ones, and then put on her little collar that she was to wear in public. Her outfit was innocent, but the ones he planned to buy her today were far from that.

He slipped on jeans, a black shirt with a steam punk design, some customized leather boots, and a leather jacket to match, and headed out of their large house together.

Her master was a wealthy wizard, who did the odd job every few months even though with his vast inherited wealth there was no point. However he always seemed extra horny when he came back from a job.
All she had to do was keep her precious curves in good shape and please him in bed and she was free to do whatever she liked. It was a far better life then some of the other slaves, even with all the laws in place.

They walked down to the mall, hand in hand, her master smiling at her. He was a good five foot seven to her five foot five, slightly taller then her but they would be at eye level if she chose the healed sandals.

"So, are you excited? I can't wait to see what we can find for you to wear my sweet kitty."

RE: To Take Care of Your Neko

Kitty had been her master's slave ever since the new laws had come into effect, but she didn't mind. Being a neko placed her in a group of woman especially susceptible to slave trafficking and abuse, but thankfully her parents had sold her to a wealthy wizard who was also young-looking like herself and treated her nearly like a princess. Of course, the money had been generous to her parents but they never meant to sell her off for greed. They saw the partnership as beneficial and she spoke to them from time to time and kept in touch...she was happy.

That morning he had woken her with some rather heated sex, and it felt good to take a shower afterward. She purred as her master cleaned her and was surprised when he picked out a nice dress for her she hadn't seen before. "Thank you master." She smiled, choosing the flat sandals for today as they were easier to walk in. It sounded like they would be shopping today, something she enjoyed doing with her master's collar about her neck, a pretty black thing of leather to match his outfit.

The neko didn't exactly have a name, or if she did it seemed she couldn't remember. She was young, around 19 and rather curvy for someone her size but in good physical shape. Her master kept her healthy and provided her with all she needed to work out. Her hand gently squeezed his. "Yes, I'm excited, hehe..."

"I'm glad to hear that kitty." That's what he called her, but it wasn't her name. It was little more then a cute nickname that she had never objected too. And it rather stuck.
She had been with him for just over a year now, and he had bought her clothing on occasion but very few naughty outfits. They got onto the transit system, as it was more fun to walk and ride to the mall then it was to drive through traffic.
He let her sit on his lap when it got crowded, and snuck kisses is when people weren't looking as public displays of affection were generally looked down upon even with slaves being a thing.

They soon got to the mall and he wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing the top of her head. "Where would you like to shop first?" He asked her, leading her to the clothing department as he let go and took her hand.

The young neko purred each time her master snuck the kisses on the transit, her smile spreading across her face like a warm beam of sun. She was just a bubbly, happy thing, always enjoying his attention and his cute displays of affection. It certainly made her feel like more than just a slave, since then she would only be used for fucking and servicing. This was different and it made her want to please him all the better.

Once they arrived at the mall, she leaned into his hug and purred even louder, enough for him to hear clearly with the reverberations in her throat as well. Her fluffy tail gently curled against his leg but let go once he motioned for them to get going. Her ears perked as her master let her decide where to go. "Well," she thought, tilting her head a little to one side and gazing around the stores. "You wanted to buy me some special outfits master, so I think we should start with that!"

RE: To Take Care of Your Neko - ( GhastyGoo & Chaos )

He took her to a skirt store first, smiling. "What outfits did you want to look through specifically I meant silly kitty..." He said as his hand slid over her rear, and he brushed his lips against her neck. He moved to a rack with black skirts, picking out a pleated one and held it to her waist. "We'll need some thigh high stockings... both solid and striped. Shoes... boots... another store.... hmmm...." He said, and founds some frilly skirts as well. "Do you need more panties?" He asked, and picked a few things more off the racks before taking her back to the dressing room.
He sat down on the bench while he waited for her to take her dress off, and try some of the outfits on. He knew he wouldn't be able to keep his hands off her, after having been gone on work for so long this last time. How long had it been, three weeks? Oh how he missed her curves.

"Oh, okay. Maybe you should be more specific next time." She giggled, playfully pushing his arm as her master teased her while the two drifted among several racks and hangars of clothes. She wasn't materialistic but she loved to look good for him, and it boosted her confidence in herself as well. It seemed everything he was picking out to try on matched her style and Kitty was more than happy to do so for him.

Once the two were in the dressing room, the young woman started to strip down, but slowly and pretending to innocently ignore the fact that her master was sitting right next to her. The fitting room was one of the larger ones, with plenty of space to love around in. Her ears laid flat as she teased her dress off, biting her lip.

"I thought it was obvious kitty." He said giving her a playful smack on her butt in return.

He leaned back and smiled, watching her strip tease for him got him extra hot and bothered, and he knew he'd have her cumming before they got out of this dressing room. He reached out and stroked her hips as she pulled the dress over her head, watching her move he pulled back, leaving his lap open for her to grind against. "Mmmm, more." He said smiling, ignoring the clothing they brought for her to trine on. "I want to feel you without my hands...."

The young neko had a feeling that her master wasn't going to simply let her strip and try on the clothes... No, not even after this morning. Since he had magic of some kind, it was very difficult to be able to keep up with his sexual drive compared to any other master she could've landed with. But Kitty never complained; after all, this was something she loved to do. When he leaned back and offered her his lap, she sat down facing him, her bare legs straddling him. A low purr emanated from her throat as she gave him a mischievous grin.

"We won't be trying those on soon, master?" Her voice was even layered with velvet, seductive. Her bare body began to grind against his, chest pressing forward against his collarbone as she squirmed, tail flicking side to side. Her naked form rocked continuinously, making sure the warmth of her tummy rubbed nearest to his groin.

He didn't expect her to plant herself in his lap so quickly but as she got him hard as a rock in no time he placed one of her hands on his zipper and then took his hands up and down along her sides, pulling her close as he kissed along her neck. "Go on then, sooner you play sooner you try on clothes..." He said, glancing at them and wondered if they would ever get around to it. "I crave you so badly kitty...." He said against her skin. Master and Kitty, they never used real names. It was fun this way. He continued to kiss her all over as he waited for her to impale herself on his cock, it seemed there was no sense wasting time playing around. He was far too horny right now.

Her master's praise, along with his kisses to her weak spot on her neck, had Kitty aroused in no time. She could feel it on him too, the hardness of his cock beneath his jeans an enticing motivator for the clothes. The young neko continued to grind in the wizard's lap for a short while, purring loudly and mewing with a slight whimper. Eventually, she slipped down between his legs, nuzzling her nose and cheeks into the bulge of his pants. This was what she lived for and loved the most, of course she'd practically worship him.

After undoing his pants and kneeling properly on the dressing room's carpeted floor, Kitty stared him at him and gave him the best innocent look she could muster. Her smooth hands had drawn his throbbing cock from his pants, and she stroked this now.

Instead of riding him she got on her knees and started to stroke him. He moaned in delight, but looked at her shaking his head. "oh...." He sighed, and smiled back at her. "Don't be such a tease, suck and lick it or ride it." He said, moving his hand through her hair. "I need it now kitty." He said waiting impatiently.

Kitty could see her master's impatience , so she leaned forward and began to lick and suck against the skin of his cock, all the way up to the head while stroking him as well. Her own body squirmed in arousal. Once reaching the head, she kissed the tip and rolled her tongue around in circles. She could already taste a little of his precum, which was absolutely wonderful. Her eyes found her master's as she worked his member until he was slick and dripping with her saliva. The sight alone made her shudder and whimper, standing and sitting on his lap, guiding his cock into her tight hole and moaning quietly upon entry.

He moaned lightly as she licked and sucked, her work on his tip was getting plenty of results and his body was screaming to be inside her now. When she finally sat down he gripped her hips and only gave her a moment before he started bucking under her, bouncing her in his lap as he pulled her close, kissing along her neck as he held her tight, his hips hitting her hard as his curvy little kitty bounced on his cock. "Oh, you're so good..." He said against her skin, thumping hard into her as they sat in the secluded room.

Kitty was mewling in pleasure now, mixed with that of the soft cat-like sounds and louder human moans, her tail flicking against his legs. The lewd sound of their love-making echoed in the dressing room. But either no one was there, or they didn't care and were fingering or stroking themselves to the hot sexual noises they were hearing. She didn't mind; her master's cock was buried deep into her tight, hot walls and she certainly wouldn't complain. Her hands held tightly to the man, her hips grinding in small circles each time she came down fully on his lap.

He lifted his kitty up, and dropped her to her feet as he stood up. He turned her around and pressed her against the tall mirror and plunged his cock back into her pussy, grinding into her and forcing her up on her toes. "Look how beautiful you are kitty. I love you so much, you're always to me...." He said, and gripped her hips as he continued to rock into her. "We should get you quite a few pairs of sexy boots. What do you think?"

"Yes master..." Kitty's eyes glanced into the mirror, noticing every little detail of sweat and tension coming from both of their bodies. The mirror image rocked with her master's thrusts, her insides tightening around his thick cock as she struggled to maintain a moan. Her tail wrapped around one of his legs. "I love..you too, master! Thank you.." Her eyes shut, face hot with blush. Their relationship was an odd mixture between a proper courtship and slavery but she enjoyed it wholly and completely. He treated her so well and spoiled her, and the young neko was bred to please. "I think..it would be good, if you think so too.." she managed between loud meows and groans.

He finally came inside of her, and didn't pull out until his seed was safely inside and not pouring out onto the floor. He knew she wouldn't get pregnant so he wasn't worried. He stepped back panting, and pulled up his pants. "Alright, try on some clothes Kitty, pose for me, tease me, maybe dance a little, whatever makes you happy. Perhaps I'll be enticed for another round." He said laugh and sat down before grabbing the pile of clothes and tossing it to her.

The young neko could feel him filling her, whimpering slightly and sighing as her master finally pulled out. Her knees were weak but she still had enough strength to stand for a short time and try on the clothes for him. Her ears perked up once her blush subsided and she nodded, picking up some of the things they had brought in with them. Kitty tried on some of the skirts first, turning slowly for him and also bending over, grinning and shaking her ass playfully. They were really nice, some longer than others, some decent and others definitely made to be teasing to the eye. She loved his sense of fashion though; it seemed everything she tried on was made for her.

He smacked her bare butt when she tried on one of the shorter ones and smiled. "They all look good, try on the black one that barely passes for acceptable in public and then try on the different boots." He said and handed her a few pairs. "I love to see you in boots my little Kitty. He said and admired her booty in the skirt after she put it on. "We shall have to go shopping for some corsets for you after this I think, and then some exercise and yoga outfits."

Kitty grinned, wagging her ass a little and tail flicking as her master slapped her ass. It stung slightly but it felt good, it made her feel more energetic and frisky. She tried on the shorter black pair of skirts as he asked, modeling them and glancing in the mirror as she pulled on some brown boots that almost reacher her knees. "Master, these boots would look really good with a corset, don't you think? Like a maroon one?" The young neko smiled, glancing back at him and nodding. "Lots of clothes today hm?" She knew once they got home all of these additions to her wardrobe would have to be paid back handsomely in a full night of sex, if not more.

He got up as she posed in front of the mirror in a pair of brown boots, and nodded. "Ya, perhaps they would, Did we grab a skirt to match or do we need a different one?" He asked as he grasped her by the hips and pressed his hard lump into her, his hands gently stroking her hips. "Hmmm, they're not too bad...." He said and gave her a quick bump before sitting back down. Try on the tight black ones, the ones that lace up the front with a thick short heel." He said, and admired her ass under the skirt. "I wonder if a simple tanktop would be enough or... no, a nice solid black corset yes?" He smiled, licking his lips. "Do you want to try on any white outfits?"

Kitty giggled, sighing and rubbing her ass against her master's covered cock. It was always a wonder to how he got so hard so quickly. She loved it, already her mouth was salivating over the idea of sucking him off and drinking what he had to offer. Or having it make her feel full again....down below. A small shudder raced across her spine as she nodded, trying on the other set of clothes. "I think a black corset would be good, master. And...white clothes?" She grinned at him.

"Yes, white, innocent, not accurate for us I assume..." He said and stopped her as she had on a pair calf high brown boots with a high heel, a matching brown skirt that fell to her knees and a white peasant blouse with open cleavage and a brown vest over it. His hands dipped under the vest to squeeze her breasts through the cloth, his hips grinding into her as he pressed her near the wall. "mmmm...." he said grinning, and spun her around to drop her to her knees, pulling his cock out as he gently opened her mouth and pressed his cock against her tongue. "My little peasant girl, will you please this knight after he has returned home from a mighty quest?"

The young neko felt amazing in this outfit, it reminded her of the old fairy tails her neko mom had told her before bed. She wasn't a princess but the clothes still made her feel pretty, which she enjoyed. Suddenly she gasped as her master pulled her down to her knees, his hardened cock shoved towards her mouth. Kitty grinned, looking up at him with a light blush spreading over her cheeks. "Sir knight, I'd like to think I'm the best sword-swallower around here... Of course I can." She stared up at him still as her mouth slowly enveloped his cock, humming in content.

He moaned softly. "Indeed you are, that is why I cum to you and no one else." He said as she sucked at his hard cock. He could never get enough of her, she was just so yummy. He reached down to fondle one of her breasts as she sucked him, squeezing it softly before letting go and pushing the hair back from her face. "Mmmm, oh Kitty, Oh.... that's good..." He moaned as she used her tongue. "Whatever would I do without you..." He said, and guided her back to the bench, sitting down and having her lay on it sideways, he reached back to stroke her pussy as she sucked him off. "Does this please you sword swallower?"

Back
Top Bottom