Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unearthly Lust (DonVoltonus and AndNich123)

AndNich123

Pulsar
She slowly tried to open her eyes struggling beneath the bright light over head. Everything was fuzzy as she tried to no avail to focus. What….happened, she thought. Callie tried to piece together the last thing she remembered. The library. I was..walking home..from the library. It was dark. The pool. I was beside the public pool. She could remember her hand on the metal fence. She could feel it, smell the chlorine from the pool, the cool night breeze on her face, and then there was a bright light. Her mind clouded, turning to mush after that. She tried to lift her head, but there was a collar around her neck keeping her secured to the cold, metal she was on. What’s this, her mind raced. Pulling on her wrists, she discovered she was restrained at both wrists and both ankles spread eagle. My clothes are still on. They didn’t touch me. Is there a they? Is it just a he or just a she? “Hello,” she called out her voice dry as she was thirsty. “Help? Can anybody help me?” She wait for a sound, anything to let her know she was not alone. It could mean someone coming to help her, or it could mean the opposite. Either way, she had to know. She pulled again on her restraints before her body relaxed. “Hello? Please! Somebody! I need help!”

A low, cold chuckle echoed off the walls of the room. ''You must have a touch of reconstruction fatigue.'' The voice hissed, its owner just outside her fuzzy view. ''I am here to help you, pitiful human. If you'd stayed on your world, you'd be nothing, nobody, just like the other warm-blooded whelps.'' He spat the words like they burnt his tongue.

A sharp prick in her neck, and everything wavered into view.
In her bindings, she couldn't see above or below herself, only to either side. To the right, the wall was one long counter, cupboards and drawers abound, every one locked with a strange glowing disk. A cart sat beside her, laden with tools, a pair of grey, clawed hands setting an empty needle among them. To the left, a sight that could stop one's heart, row upon row of tanks, containing fluids, organs, eggs, and all manner of other twisted things. Worse still, the liquids and eggs had tubing running from the, apparently into the base of her own table.

Her captor finally stepped into view, a tail, amphibious man. (The image is on my f-list.)
''Welcome to your new existance.''

The voice stopped her efforts of trying to reach out to anyone. A comfort and a cause for fear. Normal words coming, but their meanings were anything but soothing. "Reconstruction fatigue? Stayed on earth? warm-blooded whelps? What....what the heck are you talking about?" In as much as her vision was unclear, so too were the words she was hearing.

She gasped at the feeling in her neck though as soon as she felt it, it was over. The light was the first thing to focus. She turned her head surveying her surroundings. Nothing seemed normal. It's a nightmare, she thought. To her other side, the view wasn't any easier to take. "Wh-What is that," he voice squeaked gripped in fear, a fear that only grew as the voice gained a face. "You're....you're....what are you? Where are we? What do you mean stayed on earth? What's happening?"

''I have taken you onto my ship, little human. I'm going to convert you into an obedient tool of glorious pleasure.'' He picked up a scalpel, skillfully begining to slice her clothes from her body. ''A wonderful figure, flawless skin, you'll become an alluring little breeder.'' He continued his work, quickly leaving her cold and naked.

She screamed at his as he began to remove her clothing. "Ship! Breeder! No! I'm a virgin you alien freak! I am not having my first time be with....something like you! Take me home, and your people will be spared by my....government." She shivered at the cold hoping he wouldn't try to touch her.

He laughed, rubbing his fingers over her virgin slit. ''Nobody will come for you, you'd best just get used to it.'' He slipped a finger into her, thrusting it slowly. ''You've got no escape, settle into pleasured servitude and obedience.''

She flushed at his touch, but her emotions quickly changed. "Obedience," her face red and full of anger. "I do not obey like a little...." Her voice faded as the pleasure began to grip her. No one had ever touched her there. "Like a little," her breathing increased. Her mouth parted, she looked up at him.

''A little slave, my dear. Sadly for you, it's exactly what you will be now.'' He added a second finger, spreading her lips with them. ''I will alter you into the perfect pleasure doll. You will become an egg filled breeder and a high class plaything.''

"Slave. Eggs." She was mindless repeating his words. "What are you....doing to me? No way this feels....this good. Drugs? Something on your fingers? What?" Closing her eyes she groaned. "Wait. Alter me? How?" There was panic as she jerked at her restraints. "You can't do that. Please. No. I'll do anything. Just don't alter me."

''Since you're so eager to remain human, I'll allow that small request, for now.'' He increased his pace, skillfully caressing her inner passage. ''So long as you remain complacent and obedient. If not, I will force you to be with those alterations.''

"Oh," she replied to his words. Half listening and half drifting she kept the words complacent and obedient in her mind. "Yes. I..will." In as much as she could move, she found herself moving her hips as he kept working her. His pace, his fingers gliding in easier as she coated him. "Don't..stop. Feels..good." I can't be enjoying this! Snap out of it! Fight him! Fight this! "No. Don't stop. Please."

He chuckled, slipping his finger out, dripping with her wetness. ''Like every other, so resistant at first, but so easily broken.'' He ran his finger over her flat belly, leaving shiny trails of her juice. ''Is your womb feeling empty and hungry yet? I will gladly oblige it's desire for occupation.''

She whimpered in protest to the void he left her with. "No," she sighed. "My womb is not feeling anything. No occupation is needed." Is this what the cost for him making me feel good? Just because you have a little fun doesn't mean you have to be pregnant. Right? "Why me?"

''It was not simply random dear. Your genetics are perfect, and your will is less than powerful.'' He moved between her legs, slick cock sliding from the slit between his legs, rubbing slickly over her soaked pussy lips. ''You were chosen to be a smooth transition.''

A gasp as she feels something feeling something wet against her pussy. "Smooth transition? There won't be....any transition though. Right? You said you would let me....remain human. Right?" Her words broken, and on some level she was curious about this transition. Would it hurt? Would it be pleasurable?

''For now. I meant your transition into your new life.'' He let his prehensile cock probe just the tip between her lips. ''I can tell though, you're curious about your transition from human to something so much more?''

"I....I am curious about a lot of things." She tried to lift her to see what he was doing as she felt something rubbing against her. Groaning in frustration she yells," get this thing off my neck! I wanna see what you're doing!"

He smirked, uncollaring her neck. ''It would be a pleasureable transformation, for the most part. Somebody so curious would relish it.''

She looked his body over slowly. "Is that your.....you know?" She blushed deeply despite her current situation. "Where you... did you touch me with that thing? You can't do that. Just take me home. Please," she began to plead. "I won't tell anyone! I promise!"

''Yes, and no, I can do what I like dear.'' He slid the slick, cool head inside of her. ''You have only what rights and choices I grant you, and you'd do well to remember that.''

She banged her head into the table at the intrusion. Struggling with feelings and pleasure and fear she screamed," stop! Please! I....I can't....stop." as she protested her voice softened and a look of elation came over her face.

He ignored the feeble plea, thrusting himself deeper inside of her. ''Feel that? Every inch of your body is ripe for pleasure, and all you must do is give in to my guidance. You can learn to be much more than a minute blip in the cosmos.''

Her face flushed as she breathed out groaning. He filled her swiftly taking her innocence. "I hear you. I.... I will try. Teach me. Will it hurt?"

''Only if you desire it to. I can rewire you to feel nothing but pleasure if you so desire. I'd be glad to grant you that choice.'' He thrust deeper, his cock squirming against her cervix.

His movements drew a loud cry from her. "Yes! Do that then! It hurts! What are you doing!" Before she was even finished declaring her pain, her body began to revel in the new sensations. Biting her lip her nostrils flared in sweet agony. She was clearly torn.

Back
Top Bottom