Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That one chick who won't stop dying her hair.

Alex said:
My friend wants me to go bar hopping on my 21st birthday. Sorry, something about being surrounded by overly drunk men on the Saturday before Halloween doesn't sound like a good idea for me. I'd rather stay at home, drink some good tasting wine, hard liquor and wine coolers and pass out in my own comfortable bed.

Funnily enough I didn't actually do the 'bar' thing till my 22nd birthday =P And I did just what you are planning to do for my 21st birthday. xD

Well, my other friend invited my brother and I to a party on the 30th, but it's non-alcoholic. Sorry to say, but why would I go to party if there's no alcohol on my 21st birthday? xD I may not want to go to bars, but I at least want to be tipsy.

I don't want a big elaborate party, either. I just want to enjoy myself and even if that's with family, that'll do for me. I'll have a big celebration later on when shit isn't in the fan. xD

I suppose the 4th time is the charm. You break up, then go back out with her. She cheats on you throughout the relationship then you break up with her and she moves on to someone else. You go back out with her and break up, again, she moves on with someone else. Now you're going back out with her again and goodness, I wonder what will happen this time.

You know, it wouldn't be so bad if you didn't have a temper. See, you have this real bad habit of lashing out against people who don't think the way you do. That's why you and I butted heads. I am not to be treated as a child nor will I have my opinions be stomped upon because you don't find them ideal to your close minded, bigoted lifestyle and way of thinking.

For a good while, I felt bad; I felt sorry for you. Up until I realized that you stuck your head in the oven, your arms in the lion's cage and your legs in a shark tank. I do not pity you and you are quickly going a course that will drive towards imminent destruction. I fear for the safety of your future relationships.

Hm, I suppose. It wasn't too bad. Didn't go bar hoping or anything. Just stayed at home and drank. xD Today is a make up day, though.

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
-gives Alex nommy candies-

Where's mah birthday cake? ;x Wives are supposed to be on top of this stuff.

I've been thinking a lot lately. For the first time in a long while, I'm not quite sure what to do. I've always been use to pressing the eject button prematurely, as a defense, without even talking things out. And now that I actually talk... it just doesn't feel natural and I'm finding it hard to not go back to my old ways.

I don't want to be rash, I don't want to jump to conclusions, I don't want to take little things as a sign for the end and I don't want to end things before something good is pushed away. I want to trust, but I always have that little voice in the back of my head of my trust being abused.

I still have a lot of sorting out to do.

Christmas was pretty good. Spent time with family, played some Maple, and just chilled. Got a shiny new popcorn maker, a snuggie with skulls on it and two pairs of pajama bottoms. My grandma gave me some money, which is always neato. Oh, and my dad still owes me 300 dollars for my birthday from October and now Christmas money, too. xD It's whatever, I'm keeping a tab. =P All and all, it wasn't so bad.

And to think, this was taken when my cheeks were less swollen. D:

Swollen, whut?

Yeeeeah, getting over a nasty tooth infection or something. My gums swelled up massively, causing horrible pain, lack of sleep and hunger since I haven't been eating. Luckily, it drained a couple days ago and thus has been healing so fast. :D

Also, Runes of Magic is fun. > w<

My.. second shot at vexeling? I did a picture of my friend, but I'm too lazy to link that right now. @___@

Anyhow, a work in progress! :'D
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l102/CuddleBunneh/WIP/omgwhyyy.png

Meh, maybe I'm too naive or something.

I met this guy through a mutual friend of mine. He seemed... okay. He asked me if I was single, to which I told him I was not interested in a relationship what-so-ever, because I have feelings for another person and I'm not interested in other people. I always get that one part out of the way, to lessen complications. In any case he said he understood and that it was cool and asked if I wanted to hang out and chill. I told him I'd be okay with that, since he seemed to grasp my situation.

He came over to pick me up and we just chilled, talked, and watched a couple of movies at his place. In the conversations I had with him there, he mentioned that he never has to worry about money since he has an inheritance. I didn't say anything, since I honestly didn't care. xD He also mentioned that he had cancer and was dying. I felt bad, but I.. kinda shrugged it off, since I didn't know what to say about that. >_>;

The next day, I got a text from asking, "When was the last time you fucked a guy?" I shrugged it off, thinking maybe he meant to send that to some other girl or something. It's not uncommon to happen, and plus I already told him I wasn't interested in anything like that with him.

Yesterday, I get a text from him asking what I was doing, who was I with, and where I was at. I told him I was at home, hanging with my brother and playing video games. He then asked, "Why don't u have someone come over?" I said it was fine, as long as he didn't wake my mom and her boyfriend up. I also told him we'd be hanging out in my brother's room, since that has all the entertainment electronics. It's a giant basement, so it's the perfect place for a computer, xbox, bunch of TVs. Even has a mini fridge filled with alcohol (didn't tell him that part, but you catch my drift). xD

My brother and I start tidying up the basement a bit, since it can get messy. :p

I then get a text from the guy saying, "I'm saying y don't u have someone come over and give u a good lay. ;)" I kept my cool, saying that I'm not into quickies. He then said, "Then will u do me a favor bb?" I kinda snapped, saying that I don't have sex, I don't sleep around, I don't give out pictures, I don't do sexual acts or anything of the sorts with people like him. Because that stuff is reserved for the person I love (not to be confused with getting marriage). He said, "I was gonna ask u if u wanted to date. But u don't ove me and prolly won't b4 I die."

I don't remember what I said; I just know I was really angry and disgusted at him. I deleted and blocked him from everything after that event. Texts, IM, Facebook, phone calls... Did I mention I've only known this guy for two weeks. I know. He moves fast. >____>

Is it so hard to find a guy that won't try to get into my pants? :/ I mean, I have a lot of friends who are guys. And they are really good friends, at that. I've always had this idea that if I let guys know where I stand upfront, that there won't be problems later on down the line. I'm general nice towards guys who tell me they want to be with me, or like me. I just gently let them down, so I won't hurt their feelings. I don't like hurting people's feelings, really. x.x But I refuse to have someone make me feel guilty for not being with them because they are "dieing."

In any case, I have awesome frozen yogurt/ice cream. x3 Wild Berry Frozen Yogurt, ftw. :D

Mr Master said:
Yeah, dude's a creeper. I don't care if you're dying or not, doesn't give you an excuse to be a sleazy sonofabitch.
Yeah, he was pretty creepy. But, the good outweigh the bad in this case; I got my tax refund a few days early, hung out with some friends, and had an epic adventure of win. :3 So, the creepy one is on the back of my mind.

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
I should have kicked his cancer-ridden ass.
*Clings to.* DEFEND MY HONOR! ; 3; <3

I love internet shopping. 99.9% of this stuff was purchased online and about 80% of it from eBay. Took forever to get here, but well worth the wait. <3

DSCN0227.jpg

DSCN0240.jpg

So my first post back here is going to be me complaining about the mail lady who is too lazy to delivery our mail; she is causing major headaches. She cannot even get off her ass to TRY to deliver a certified letter, twice this week.

Oh, also, the boyfriend person and I broke up. I'd say that it was all his fault, but it takes two to tangle. Not much to say about a woman who would put up with someone like him for so long - so it is just as my fault as it is. I did try to break it off with him a couple times before and I couldn't keep to it. I thought I was just being dramatic. So in the end, I needed him to end things so I could actually move on.

In the end, I'm happier because of it. He was mature about it and all I wanted was him to actually tell me the truth. I haven't talked to him since, but not because out of spite. I just... don't really feel the need to try to talk to him.

Anyhow, hi. c:

Glad to hear things ended on a good note though. That's always a good thing.

Methinks Alex needs to come back here more than every couple of months. <<

Zalvek said:
Glad to hear things ended on a good note though. That's always a good thing.

Methinks Alex needs to come back here more than every couple of months. <<

I'm sorry. D: Things have been really messed up.

For example, we do not have any power and our heat is off, too. Not like we could heat the house without any power anyhow, but... yeah. xD Well, one step at a time.

Back
Top Bottom