Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That one chick who won't stop dying her hair.

Yeah, she was bailed out by my uncle a couple days ago. Though, no one knows where she went, where she is staying, or where she is going. >_>; Apparently, she was arrested because she beat up her boyfriend and her friend, who her boyfriend was messing around with.

I really hope she doesn't go back to beat him up, again.

I'm.. a little annoyed. My mom and her boyfriend, Sam, somehow "forgot" that a mortgage payment (the one that would keep the house, mind you) was due on the 1st. Now, as much as I called bullshit on this, we managed to scrape up 400 dollars for the payment luckily. Though, it seems as though my mom planned that his mom would help us. I was a nervous wreck until it was paid, yet she was still calm and that's not like her in these types of situations unless she has a backup plan.

I can't really be too hard on them, though. Sam, that very day, got a call about his dad dying. Apparently, since they took his dad off the blood thinners the feeding tube they put in him started to bleed, and internal bleeding was starting to be a major problem. A few days later, his dad made a pretty good recovery. Up until Sam found out that his dad's condition worsened on Sunday. Sadly, after a long fight with several strokes, internal bleeding and even brain cancer, his dad passed away on Monday.

Eh... this has me trying to put distance between myself and the people I love and care about. I know it doesn't make much sense, but for now, it makes me think that it'll hurt less if something happens. I know it's just a phase and I'll get over in a month or so.

Jeff, perhaps there is a reason I space/tune you out 90% of the time you talk. I'm either doing something that requires my full concentration or you never have anything fucking interesting to say. Shut the fuck up and quit your bitching.

Too many parties for my tastes, but it was fun none-the-less. My brother and I went to Marsh's 21st birthday party on Wednesday. That was pretty fun, considering we had Jager, two different flavors of vodka, wine coolers, beer and something else that I can't quite remember.

Then on Saturday, my brother and I then went to Bruce's sister house to get drunk and blow shit up. Always a good combination. I am proud to say that no one lost any fingers or limbs. Though, I'm sure that some had a loss of hearing for a good 30 minutes. I actually ran into twins that I went to high school with there. Though, they were a foot or so shorter when I last saw them and cuter. Tall + glasses + beard + dorkish in some way = win for me. :P I felt bad for not giving out my number to the straight one, because when I left, he really did look like he wanted some sort of information to keep in contact with.

Eh, I've never been good at giving out my information without actually knowing the person at least a little. And to be honest, seeing a person drunk doesn't really give me that much to go off of when it comes to personality. That being said, I'm sure our paths will cross again. I'm not in a rush to make that go any faster, though.

Krissy says (3:16 AM):
but you have my number. i'm not hard to get a hold of if you actually at least send a text every now and then.
Name Removed says (3:16 AM):
every time i get a message from you it seems like your internet is gone, or your phone is off. i never know.
Krissy says (3:17 AM):
my phone isn't off unless i'm talking to you on MSN.
Name Removed says (3:17 AM):
off as in turned off.
Krissy says (3:18 AM):
my phone has never been turned off. I've always paid the bill on time.

Yes, my internet goes off every once in awhile because my mom and her boyfriend don't have the money to pay it. However, my phone has NEVER been turned off. I pay it myself and make sure of it. Next time, get your fucking facts straight, before you start shooting out bullshit. You have no excuses so stop acting like I'm SO HARD to get a hold of.

*Cackles.*

<___> This means nothing to people who don't play maple. None-the-less, it's a 10% chance that I can hit that number again. I still like those odds.

Dear lord, I should never drink and try to express actual deep thinking at the same time.

I hold you in a higher standpoint. Lord knows you're smart and obscenely observant. I was trying to make a point about how you've never changed yourself for the better until it was too late; until after a divine force, whether god or the law takes action.

And it's not that I don't like you or things about you. Again, I hold you in a higher pedestal above other friends and it's always disappointing when I still see you not bettering yourself for yourself, but because you're forced to.

I know you can and could do great things with your life. And I was extremely bitty-heady-offy yesterday and that's not how I wanted to come off as. I've never been good at portraying actual emotional talks without being over dramatic when drunk and I wish I would've talked about those things when I actually could portray my words and myself better.

And then we got on the topic about our past and... HA, that went extremely well.

While people have drunk sex and tattoos, I have drunk ramblings and rants about things I'm not even ready to talk about when I'm sober.

I can't help but be surprised when you suggest writing letters back and forth, just out of the blue. It makes me wonder if you're trying to be genuine or if you're trying to make up for something you've done.

*Unlurks.*

Been a busy couple of months. Want more piercings. MOAR I SAY!

*Relurks.*

If you do get more, do let us know~
Also, post here more! D: We all miss you and things.

I'll try. ; 3; I've just been really busy lately. >___< Sorry. <3

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l102/CuddleBunneh/2-5.jpg

My second left nostril piercing out of three. Got it done Saturday. :3 Skin is still a little red, but meh. xD

Understand that I want nothing more for you to realize that I'm not into him like you are. He's a good guy and while I may be good friends with him and offer him some cheering up when he's down in the dumps (like I do for all my friends) it doesn't mean I want to be with him. Get over your insecurities and stop being such a suspicious, jealous, petty bitch. kthnx.

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
WIFEY!!!

The piercings look good. <3

*Cling.* u.u <3

So, my mom's car broke down today. The mechanics say it'll be a 800-1000 dollar fix and it's the only car in the entire house hold. And just when I was actually thinking about buying plane tickets and taking a rest. :/ But, I suppose my resolve is just being tested in some way, so I'll keep persisting. It'll just take more time and effort, I suppose.

A friend of mine once said, the flower faced with the most adversity is always the most beautiful. Then I realized it was from freaking Mulan. >.>
ANYWAY, I'd like to think the message isn't lost. Hang in there! <3

Hey, I like Mulan. But, even if it is a quote from a very... "honor" based movie, it still does have some meaning. Thank you. <3

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGitBIedvbY[/video]

*Does a jig.*

My friend wants me to go bar hopping on my 21st birthday. Sorry, something about being surrounded by overly drunk men on the Saturday before Halloween doesn't sound like a good idea for me. I'd rather stay at home, drink some good tasting wine, hard liquor and wine coolers and pass out in my own comfortable bed.

Back
Top Bottom