Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That one chick who won't stop dying her hair.

Alex

Supporter
Supporter
I'm not good with titles, lemme alone!

I guess I decided to make this journal to bestow my ramblings and thoughts that run throughout my mind. Why? My ramblings have no real set direction, meaning that a lot of times I just... start going off on a tangent about anything that grinds my gears. xD I feel sorry for the people who I ramble to, therefor this is the alternative.

Anyone is welcome to post here and comment on my ramblings, though I doubt they'll actually make sense to anyone besides myself.

Enjoy.

Re: The insanity of the bubbly blond babe with piercings.

I present to you my first rambling against the Ronco infomercial. Why does it bother me so much? Well, the parts are actually even divided up to what I want to talk about.

Part 1.

At the beginning, Arnold tells a joke and a large man in the audience laughs extremely loud and obnoxiously. This wouldn't bother me, if... they didn't edit this laugh in at least FOUR times. How can I tell? Well, the laugh is always the same pitch, same length. And the only do this when there is practically NO ONE ELSE LAUGHING. Even if they didn't edit the laugh, it's still fucking annoying. Yes, yes, HA HA HA HA HA.

Part 2.

This.. doesn't bother me as much as part one. However, when Ron takes the stage.. you can clearly hear them edit his voice in several times when he's 'describing' the different knives that he is offering 'for free.'

Let me explain why I'm rambling about this; when my brother passes out he leaves the TV on. If I change the channel, turn off the TV or even mute it, he'll wake up. D; So, he leaves it on the food network and as a church bell rings every hour on the hour, this infomercial plays at 3-4 AM.

Keep in mind that after I watch or listen to anything more than once, I start to hear and see the imperfections as well. My ears are extremely acute to sound imperfections, even on a bad TV with horrible sound quality. Though, I do admit it would be amusing to see me cringe and band concerts. xDD

>_>; Yeah, that should be it for now until I find something that irks me tomorrow.

lol fail.

OF FUCKING COURSE
a rant by Alex​

Okay, my work system dropped my schedule into the black abyss. I called in my work and they said they were going to reinstate me into the system, but they had no idea if it would be done today, tomorrow, next week, etc. Well, so long as I wasn't in the system, I can't go to work. So the situation was, I may or may not go into work depending or not depending on if they can or cannot reinstate me today. If not reinstated by my shift today, I wouldn't work it.

Which is fine.

UP UNTIL THEY REINSTATED ME TWO FUCKING MINUTES BEFORE MY SHIFT! They did not do this with my mom, in fact, her hours for today were gone. I live roughly 36 miles away from my job.

Ugh, I could.. smack a bitch. Luckily, my work took care of today, crisis adverted, barely. Thank god, because I don't know what would happen if they couldn't. But I knew this was going to happen to me. How did I know? Well, because life just looooves to kick everyone when they're down.

Eh, again, could've been the latter of the second to last paragraph. I'm just glad it wasn't. :/

l_8cafc4790ac346ee9981619ddbf23b68.jpg

I saw the turkey and had to take a picture. D: None of us thought to take a picture of after it was cooked, because.. it was gone before we had time to think. xD

It was an awesome Turkey Day. Mainly because it was just my mom, her boyfriend, my brother and I. I called my dad, my sister, my grandma and my uncle to wish them well on their turkey day. They are all spread apart right now, so, they were all separate calls. xD I found out that my grandma (my dad's mom) got surgery again after my sister's wedding; I just pray she doesn't stop by my mom's boyfriends house without any word. >_>; That could end badly.

It was a simple dinner; turkey, stuffing, home made turkey gravy, mashed potatoes, candied sweet potatoes and cheesecake. Nothing too fancy, which is fine. My mom did all of the cooking and I just helped bring stuff out and whatnot.

We watched Up, which was actually a really good movie. I always love Pixar and their movie creations, mainly because they know how to tug on your heartstrings with real issues, yet be subtle about it. It was extremely funny to me; if our cats had voices, they would sound just like those dogs. xD Doug was just.. too cute.

I actually stayed with my family from 10 AM to 7 PM, surfing from time to time on my mom's laptop.

So even though it was small, I think I always prefer it that way. I'm never a big fan of a gathering of a huge amount of people.

That, my good sir, is a turkey wrapped in bacon.

It was amazing. All of the bacon had no flavor left, because of being cooked for three hours. However, it was done in order for the turkey to stay moist. We have reached turkey perfection.

If there was any left over, I'd send some. D: It's mostly all gone, so that means no seconds. My mom is going to use what little is left to make some kind of.. pot pie thing. I have no idea what goes through her head when she comes up with these ideas, but at least they taste good in the end.

Except for her macaroni salad that had ham and pickles in it. x___o

You know, if you're going to steal your best friend's boyfriend, at least think about what you're going to do about the best friend before you try to say, "HE MAKES ME SO HAPPY!"

Back story; Names have been changed and whatnot. We have Sam, Lisa and Tom. I am good friends with Sam and decent friends with Lisa, but I have never interacted with Tom. Sam and Lisa are best friends, and Lisa is going out with Tom.

Anyhow...

Sam broke up with her boyfriend today. Mainly because she was unhappy with her then boyfriend. Understandable, no one wants to be in a relationship if that's the case. I found out that there is an alternate motive. Apparently, Sam and Tom are 'in love' with each other. That's one of the reasons why she broke up with her boyfriend, as she told me. So, Tom and Sam already have their life planned out, good for them. Here's the kicker, Tom hasn't broken up with Lisa yet. Up to this point, Lisa has been head over heels for this guy; they've been together for a year and a half, so again, understandable.

Lisa has no idea this is coming. And Sam hasn't even thought of what to say to Lisa, mainly because she's only thinking about herself and Tom. I guess all is fair in love and war, but she hasn't even thought about what Lisa is going to do, think or say.

What really gets me is that Sam is all, "TOM'S SO SWEET, BLAH BLAH BLAH!" Yeah, sure. Up until he does the same thing to you as he is doing to Lisa.

I'm not getting involved in any off this bullshit. It's not my place to. Is that fucked up of me, yes. However, I'm not BFF with Lisa as I am with Sam. In the end, I told Sam to not only follow her heart, but to make sure her brain is working in the process before she makes any rash choices that her heart might tell her otherwise. I said that to her last week, before I found out specifically who she was talking about.

You want to be illogical and love struck, fine by me. Just don't complain to me when Tom breaks your heart or when Lisa can no longer stand your face. Even if you wait months to go out with each other, which I am 100% positive you're not, it's still a slap to your best friend's face.

way2think.

*/end rant.*

Sam, my mom's boyfriend, is supposed to come back tomorrow from Pennsylvanian. He left last Sunday, because his dad's doctors found a black mass in a brain scan. It was affecting his speech by that point, so I pretty much knew it was cancerous. Well, they removed parts of the frontal lobe where the cancer tumor was located. His dad has a life expectancy of a maximum of 2 years. The man is already in poor health, so I don't think he'll last that long, unfortunately. By some miracle, he made it through the brain surgery they did, even with them taking him off his blood thinners since he had a few strokes before.

Sam's dad is an overly religious person who will push his views onto other people. He would literally scream at Sam about God and Jesus, because Sam doesn't believe in God or anything of that nature. I wonder how his dad feels, being put through all of these ordeals at once. In a way, I question whether or not God is punishing him for his abusive nature as an adult.

I guess this thinking spawned mainly because my grandma, also a very push religious person (roman orthodox catholic, to be exact) who is also going through health issues all at once at this point. She was very abusive as a young adult to my father and uncle and verbally abusive to my brother and I as an elder. Is she being punished for her younger years?

Usually, everyone preaches that if you follow God, Jesus and whatever else there is, you'll be taken care of by God through life. I don't believe this is the case. If there is God-like figure is up there, then they gave us the ability to choose and have freewill. 'God' gave us the ability to choose, to live, prosper and learn. How can you expect God to take care of you, when you can't even take care of yourself? When you don't eat healthy, make illogical choices, or just poor choices in general, of course shit is going to hit the fan. It's not in just God's hands, it's in our very own as well.

Meh, this probably explains why I never took the, "It's in God's hands," excuse from potential boyfriends when they weren't really interested in me.

In any case, the thinking and the whole Sam thing is part of the reason I've been gone lately. Another part is just.. mainly personal issues. I went to the doctor last Friday, mainly because of my anxiety. After being there for an hour, the doctor said I had major depression mixed with extreme social anxiety. As much as I tried, I wanted to not admit that I have depression. I've been doing pretty well at hiding it from everyone I know, so I figured it wasn't that much of an issue. I just don't like talking about it, mainly because when I was younger that was all I ever talked about.

So, the doctor prescribed me medication to deal with my personality disorders, though I'm afraid of the adverse affects. It usually takes 4-6 weeks to start working, so.. I'm not sure if it'll be good or bad effects until then.

For the past week, it's just been me mostly working on some art, thinking, sleeping and spending time with my mom until Sam gets back. I needed some time to clear my head, to relax a bit. Hopefully this did the trick.

This will probably be the only time I even mention my depression. At least, if I can help it. I'd rather talk about more important things when it comes down to it.

Thank you for the offer, though. ^^

So, my brother set up his computer and his Xbox up to my mom's TV in the living room. Why? Because it's fucking awesome, that's why.

In any case, it's pretty much a media center right now. With mangled cords and everything.
This would be my thrown, because the keyboard doesn't reach the couch.
[ x ]

This MAY or MAY NOT be vodka next to where I sit.
[ x]

Aaand this is everything hooked up.
[ x ]

ASLDKFJASDFLK

You would think that after my brother has seen the hardships of not only my sister having to struggle with her own children, but of our friend as well, that he would KNOW better.

But no. He just admitted that he had unprotected sex with his girlfriend and shit. Why? "Heat of the moment." What makes things worse is that she wants a child. She gets MAD at him whenever he says that he's too young, which he fucking is.

He just turned 18 in July. She turned 18 a few months before he did. He has no job, she has a part time job. He's living with myself and my parents and she is living with her parents. I don't know why she thinks it'll work out, like some fairytale. It's just one more way for her to get complete control over my brother.

I say lock her in a day care center with 6 month olds and see how badly she still wants a baby.

My solution to my brother was simple. "Dump the bitch." I have never liked his girlfriend, since the first day I met her. She's an annoying little twat-waffle. Just a few months ago, he found out that she CHEATED on him with someone else. Literally fucked another guy.

His terms were simple. Don't talk to the guy. Don't even speak with him. Yet she keeps insisting that she the guy, "Just wants to be friends."

You know what, little bro. I gave you my advice. She snaps at you over not wanting a child right this moment, she snaps when you don't talk to her every waking moment using my phone. She snaps when you set your terms to forgive her FOR CHEATING. I understand that you've been with her for four years, but it doesn't make up for how fucked up she is acting at this point in time. Love can only go so far. You two live 30 miles away, and obviously she just wants to control you.

I don't care if you get your heart broken, because you need to learn at this point in time, since obviously you're not taking the warning signs now. But I swear to god, I'll be fucking damned if that bitch has my niece or nephew.

Maybe I am a bit old fashioned, but is honestly showing your goods off a good way to get noticed? I've always felt that less is more and that someone needs to earn their way in order to see anything under the clothing. As a teenager, I always found girls whom showed themselves in bras even in signs very... odd. For some reason I always thought it was their plea for random men/women to shine on them for attention. Should I feel different now that my age group of women are doing the same thing? I mean, it's one thing to do so in private. I could care less what goes down in IMs, PMs, MSN, myspace, facebook, real life or text messaging. Maybe I just feel awkward around women who are so secure with themselves to post in an open forum for all strangers and non to see.

I will not complain about seeing a woman's rack in public, because hey, boobs. I'm just feeling a bit conflicted between what I use to feel as a teenager and what is acceptable now that I am twenty.

*Shrugs.*

In any case, my little hiatus from life seemed to have cooled me off. Went to a party on Saturday to celebrate Kenny's birthday. My brother and I gathered up a bunch of friends to come over when Kenny was gone and gave him a somewhat of a surprise party. It was just good to relax with people I've known for years and whatnot.

And pink, purple.. hair. Whoo! It started out as streaks and then I caved and dyed EVERYTHING.

On my head. At least I don't feel so blond now. =P

Trygon has returned!

As close to the press as I can get.

Bah.

One of my best friends just admitted that he liked me, a lot. I could tell, because I can read people's body language. I can tell by looks, gestures, postures... So it really wasn't a huge surprise in general, though it's always generally awkward for me to hear him confirm it. Now, it wouldn't be so bad if he already wasn't with one of my other good friends, or if he wasn't good friends with two of my exes. I mean, I told him right away that I was only interested in him as a good friend. I guess I'm at a loss, because I know he's not happy with is girlfriend. I know how obsessed and possessive she can be; he's even banned from talking or hanging out with some girls by himself. I'm not really sure if I should just keep this on the down-low or if I should just tell her? I know he still loves her, but she always gets on his case about everything. Everyone knows that they are not going to last past the year and a half mark, even I can slowly tell.

But should I open my mouth or just let things progress as they are? ._. I don't want to be the one who makes things go awry and I already told him I can only see him as a friend and such..

eeeeh, I don't know anymore. It was bad enough with the baby momma thing, now this? @.o

Fuck secrets, their broken relationship isn't your responsibility. The only way this could end badly FOR YOU is if you keep it a secret.

Prepare for a TL;DR post. This is just stuff that's recently happened within the past.. hm, week or two?

My two friends are separating, or at least are on a break. Hope moved out from his house earlier today, after a huge fight that they had. Though, I kinda feel bad, I'd rather not have shit come back to haunt me. Essentially, it's both of them that is the problem with their relationship. She's controlling, OCD and just.. bitchy. Stephen's a flirt when he's not happy in a relationship.

He knows this and has said so before, but doesn't stop it. I guess when you're with someone who doesn't even allow you to talk to female friends, you want what you don't have. And she's just.. crazy on legs. A good friend, don't get me wrong, but stubborn and just controlling in general. She has to know whomever he is talking to, when he talked to said person, what they said, all that jazz. She sees herself as a victim and just that, not someone who is really causing issues.

As Try said, it's not my responsibility nor my problem. I'm still friends with both parties, which is good.. I guess.

I'm still waiting for my 120 eyeshadow color palette to come in the mail. x_o I wish the UK didn't have that storm, because it pushed back the shipping and whatnot. Not that I mind, but it is mildly annoying. ; 3;

I also got a few new body jewelry stuff. Which I should get either this week or next week.

LXSI03.jpg

I really like this style of labret stuff, because the jewel part is push in. The shaft is bio-flex and therefor, I can adjust the size needed. So, I always order a bigger size so I can change it to a certain point. I bought about 4 yesterday because they were on sale for half off. xD Even so, they are only 4 dollars a piece when not on sale. I got three in Aurora Borealis for both snakebites and my medusa and another in clear/white specifically for my medusa piercing.

HS07.jpg

I got two of these in clear because I wanted something shiny for my snake bites. @_@;; Hence why I also got the clear color for the labret by itself and whatnot. It's a shame these don't come in AB, but it's fine by me.

TAA.jpg

I got two clear tapers in 8g for my ears, because I forgot to get them last time. I'm not getting 6g ones yet, because I need to let my ears heal before I stretch them anymore. However, after 8, 6 is the largest size I am going to go. I'm not a big fan of large gauges on myself and I have orbitals in my ear lobes. So really, 6g is the largest I can go. No biggie, because I already have some jewelry for those two sizes. I just need tapers because of the style of tunnel plugs I got. xD

I think probably the toughest thing to do when shopping either online or in a store is finding a store that caters to the size that I have. All my lip piercings are 16g, but a lot of sites I like to go on caters to those whom have 14g or higher lip piercings. It's even more annoying when a site that does have my size in lip stuff has nothing when it comes to gauges and whatnot. It's either one or the other for me. I digress though, nothing I can't overcome. Just means that I have to look even harder to find what I want.

I've recently got back into Oblivion again, after my Sims 3 binge. What got me back into it? ...A shiny new turbo controller, that's what. xD My brother got it for Christmas, though we had to send it back for a new one because the one he originally got was a bit screwy. He got it because he was tired of trying and though he doesn't NEED one, it is nice to have when you're stoned and don't even want to lift your figures that much in COD. It's a lot easier to master Restoration with a turbo controller. Ever since my old game was deleted and everything gone, I didn't feel like playing as much. I guess this is just a way for me to rebuild my character without really putting 100% effort into it.

Though, stuff like destruction can't be leveled by just casting it on yourself. Though, I'll probably enchant some items to resist some kind of elemental damage and cast it on myself to see how that works.

I threw a going away party at a friend's house, for Xavier. Though, it was supposed to be at Kenny's. Plans changed when Melissa, Kenny's fiance's sister, broke up with her abusive ex boyfriend. Sooo, Melissa's ex (whom she is pregnant with, by the way) took the liberty of calling child services and the cops on Kenny right as my brother and I got there. Mind you, Kenny has a kid, so we didn't want him to get into trouble. What did we do? We called EVERYONE who was invited, told them to wait until we find a secure locations, packed up all the bongs, bowls and any other incriminating evidence and took it to his mom's place and stayed there until we could figure out what the hell was going on.

It was then decided that the party would be held at Ryne's house and whatnot. I actually found a deal for two ounces of pot for 140 dollars. Whiiich, in the dry season an ounce can go for 100 dollars or more. So, I got a really, really good deal. All the guy wanted was enough for a blunt, which I didn't even care. xD I'd rather have him do that then pay 100 per ounce, you know? What pissed me off was even though there were several bongs and bowls being packed, Xavier didn't smoke but ONE bong. We smoked an ounce that night and... again, he only smoked ONE bong, which was by his choice. xD But, at least everyone else smoked, and everyone had fun in the end. It was just us, hanging out in Ryne's room just playing games.

Well, after the party thing I guess everything went.. well? Melissa went back to her ex, after EVERYTHING that happened. I guess having the horrible thought of actual doing work instead of being taken care of was too much to handle on her. But whatever, that's her choice. I just want to smack her for even taking that kind of relationship for so long. Even more-so when she went back to him.

Oh no! Not 100 or more!

A ZIP COSTS 300 HERE YOU CANCEROUS WHORE.

*froths and rages*

Sorry your state sucks. *Pat pat.*

I wouldn't be surprised if it's because you guys either have a better min. wage, or the quality is better. Unless mudslides and rain fucks that up..

Back
Top Bottom