Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Sister's Pet (jMurphy69 and DreamsofFae)

DreamsofFae

Planetoid
Megan spent her college years a bit differently from most of her peers. For starters, she lived in an off-campus apartment with her sister. More noticeably, she didn't date. Megan did go to parties with friends, but she never went home with anyone or dated anyone. Her friends are almost suspicious that she's asexual, but she just tells everyone she's focused on her studies, which she is!

At 5'4", Megan is not short. Not technically, anyway. Petite ends at 5'3"! She's just on the short side of average. She's not rail thin, but just enough padding to give her boobs and a butt, and maybe a tiny bell she tries really hard not to focus on. Her breasts are respectable, and while no one but herself has ever seen it, she loves how they look in a corset! Her skin is pale, with a smattering of freckles over her small nose and under, disappointingly she'd say, brown eyes. Despite how much her light auburn girls annoy her, she can never bring herself to cut them shorter than her shoulder bones, even if she normally just wears them pulled back.

While Megan loves living with her sister, it's also endlessly frustrating, and her time when her sister is gone, and she is free to...well...imagine things, is her favorite time. And so she was in her bedroom, door unlocked because she's alone, enjoying some necessary self-care and repeatedly murmuring "Jennifer." Her eyes, when they're not closed, locking at a picture of her older sister wearing a revealing bikini from their last family beach vacation. She was naked, with a towel under her, over her blankets, one hand pulling at her nipples, while the other darted between clitoris and two fingers slipping inside herself.

Jennifer had just gotten off work, she was a waitress at a local diner. She loved her job and got really good tips. She dated sparingly, she was bisexual but leaned more towards women. She walks into the apartment and gently closes the door. She listens for a moment to see if her sister was home but she didn't hear anything. She smiles and kicks her shoes off and takes the hair tie out of her hair, letting her long red curls flow freely. She was dressed in her uniform, a button up blue shirt with the first few buttons unbuttoned and a skirt that came down to her knees.

She was a tall and beautiful girl, she had bright blue eyes and a lean body with decent size breasts and a small but tight ass that she loved to show off in tight jeans or her favorite, yoga pants. She walks down the hallway, her feet silent against the carpeted floor. She begins to walk past her sister's room but stops hearing something.

She leans in and listens. She could hear her named being said softly, over and over again. She reaches out and grabs the door handle and silently opens it. Her eyes widen seeing her younger sister laying on the bed, masturbating. Her pussy instantly got wet, she could feel her nipples harden. She always thought that Megan was beautiful and had a great body but seeing her like this made her pool with desire.

She pauses for a moment, debating between leaving her be or seeing where this went. She ultimately decided on the later.

"Hey baby sister...are you having fun?" She asks as she walks further into the room.

"Mm-hmm." Her eyes were still shut, and she was currently slowly circling her clit with the fingers of her right hand, while pulling at her left nipple with her left hand. That the voice was actually her sister and not a part of her fantasy did not occur to Megan immediately.

She squirmed a bit, moaning, and whispering again, like a prayer almost, "Jennifer."

And then for some reason, she opened her eyes, perhaps to look at the picture she'd placed on her beside table, and there was Jennifer! In her room. Wearing that uniform that always had Megan imagining using her teeth to take it off and looking amused.

Megan squealed and pulled her hands away from herself, scrambling to sit up and get under the covers. "Jennifer! Hi! Um, you're home early."

Jennifer moves over to her and stops her. "Yes I am home early..." She says looking over and seeing the picture of herself in the bikini. She looks at her sister. "Were you masturbating to me?" She asks as she sits beside her, facing her, keeping her from getting under the covers.

The thought alone made her clit throb with need. Her sweet baby sister imagining doing all kind of dirty things with her. That was hot. She reaches down and places her hand onto her bare thigh, dangerously close to her bare and obviously wet pussy.

She was mortified. Absolutely horribly mortified. Jennifer knew now. Knew her deepest darkest vilest...

Why was she stopping her and touching her? Did she realize how much her touch made her feel as if she were burning with need?

Megan squirmed, not seeing the lust, but fearing the rejection. "Um...would you believe me if I said no? I'm so sorry, Jennifer. I know it's horrible and disgusting, but ever since I moved in, or even um, before that...you've always been...um..." The woman I want to serve? No. She was pretty sure Jennifer already hated her now, no need to make it worse! "My crush." Not untrue, just no where near expressing the fullness.

"Please don't hate me."

She smiles at her sister. "Megan...I'd never hate you." She says softly. She moves her hand and moves it between her legs, lightly rubbing her fingertips over her bare slit. She leans in and softly kisses her lips. She pulls back. "You're not telling me the full truth are you? Go ahead and let it out." She says looking at her.

She begins to rub her fingertips against her clit, slowly, teasingly. She knew that Megan was submissive, but she never knew that she felt that way about her. This could be interesting. If she was her little sister's crush, then maybe she could help her explore those desires.

Megan blushes deeply as her sister kisses her, which she wishes had been so much deeper, but still, so sweet, so...

Her hands were still clutching the covers she'd tried to pull over herself. That was Jennifer's hand. Jennifer was touching her! Teasing her. Feeling her wetness. She pressed herself against her sister's fingers and answered almost squeakily through the lust and the fear. "I've always loved you and wanted to be yours. I've only ever touched myself to the thought of you."

"You want to be mine?" She asks looking at her, as she continues to rub her sister's clit. She slowly gets up off the bed. She looks at her sister and begins to undress. "Show me...continue...touch your pussy for your big sister." She says as she removes her shirt and then her skirt, dressed in a red lace bra and thong. She reaches behind her and unhooks her bra and then pushes down on her panties. Her pussy was shaved with just a little patch of hair above her slit.

Megan nodded, still blushing, but now she was biting her lip, hopeful. Jennifer had touched her! Had said she didn't hate her! Maybe even wanted her too?

She whimpered when Jennifer pulled her hand away and got up, but she watched her as she undressed. She sometimes wondered if Jennifer knew how she saw her, like a Goddess to be worshiped. Licking her lips as Jennifer's panties were pushed down and her pussy visible. She wanted to lick and taste her so bad. So much.

Realizing she wasn't doing what Jennifer had told her to, because she was too busy staring at Jennifer, Megan nodded, mumbled an apology, and immediately resumed touching herself. She was more sitting than before, and she opened her legs as much as she could. Jennifer had said to touch her pussy, so both hands went down, one gently teasing her clitoris while a finger of the other hand ringed just inside the opening of her vagina. She bit her lip even harder as she tried to keep her eyes open and on her big sister.

She smiles and lays down on the bed beside her sister. On her side, facing her. She leans in and begins to slide her tongue against her sister's nipple. She looks up at her. "Make yourself cum for me." She says as her hand moves up and begin to tease her nipples, pinching and tugging at them.

She moves her lips up and kisses her shoulder. "I bet you want to lick my pussy...don't you? Do you want to taste your big sister?" She asks softly, talking dirty to her little sister.

Her eyes close, despite her sister's closeness, as Jennifer first licks and then pinches and tugs at her nipples. For a moment, Megan's worried about whether or not she can cum in front of Jennifer, but she ordered[/i] asked her to, and the slight pain from her playing with her nipples, the dirty talk.

She came, calling out Jennifer's name as she did, shaking and then panting and smiling. And yes, there was a blush, because she had just orgasmed in front of and for Jennifer. She could die happy.

Except, Jennifer's question finally registered. She'd heard it, but she'd been a little preoccupied with the screaming and the panting. "Yes, please, very very much. But um...you know, I've never, um..." biting her lip she mumbled, "worshiped anyone else."

She smiles watching her orgasm for her. She grins and slowly moves up to her knees. She slowly straddles her chest, her pussy just out of reach from her sister's mouth. She moves her hand down and begins to rub her slick slit. "I'm so wet." She says softly, before slowly pushing two of her fingers deep inside her own pussy. She moans, keeping her eyes on her sister. She pulls her fingers out of her pussy, slick with her juices. She moves them down to her sister's lips. "Open your mouth...suck my fingers dry." She says.

Megan whimpered. She couldn't help it. Jennifer was teasing her and being mean, as was her right! but she was so close and yet so far away at the same time. Meanie.

She licked her lips as she watched Jennifer finger herself, saw how wet her sister was. Had she done that?! Was her sister really that wet from watching her? Could she be so lucky? She shivered under Jennifer, still watching her.

Leaning forward, she eagerly opens her mouth and takes her sister's fingers inside, greedily sucking the taste of her sister's wetness even as she ran her tongue up and down the bottom of them. The taste of her sister was perfect, not too sweet, not too salty, just perfect, and she managed to lock eyes with Jennifer as she sucked her juices from her fingers, hoping she could communicate all the adoration and love she felt, and how happy she was at this moment.

She smiles watching her suck her fingers clean. She pulls her fingers out of her mouth and slowly moves forward, positioning her pussy above her face. "Lick my pussy little sister..." She says softly, looking down at her. "Look how wet you made me. I love watching you tease your pussy like that. " She says as she takes hold of her sister's hair and pulls her face closer to her wet pussy.

There was so much Megan wanted to say, but so much more did she just want to obey and lick Jennifer's pussy. How long had she imagined doing just that, and as Jennifer held her hair! She was still shivering as her head was pulled closer and she took the first tentative lick. She was seriously, already, in love with the taste.

Pressing her face closer, she licked up and down the outer lips, trying to remember what she'd read in the trashy novels she read, she gently sucked on the lips for a moment, not daring to nip!, and then her tongue went to her sister's clitoris. Didn't that one article just using your tongue to spell to vary the sensation? Maybe. So she used her tongue to spell the name of her big sister and goddess against Jeniffer's clit.

Jennifer moans and grips her sister's headboard with one hand. "Fuck...that feels so good." She says as she lightly rocks her hips against her face. "Push your tongue inside me." She says wanting to feel her sister's tongue inside her wet pussy. She moans again, her pussy getting more wet. She loved her tongue already. She was treating her pussy so good, worshiping it.

She all but glowed at the praise. She was not entirely horrible at this! She was making Jennifer feel good! Moving her head down a bit, her nose pressed against Jennifer's clit, Megan slowly, reverently, pushed her tongue into Jennifer, making it hard as she could. Once she was in she licked a bit, before she started moving her tongue in and out as fast as she could, hoping that was the right thing to do. She might have mumbled a garbled "I love you" into her sister's pussy.

Jennifer begins to move her hips faster, riding her sister's tongue. "Oh god...that feels so good. You're gonna make me cum." She says with a deep moan. "You want your big sister to cum on your face?" She asks as she releases her sister's hair and begin to tease her own nipples. Her pussy was dripping, she was so turned on. She didn't know her sister was so good at eating pussy. Her legs begin to shake slightly, her orgasm was quickly approaching.

"Yeth, pweath" was the best that Megan was able to manage with Jennifer riding her tongue. She so very much wanted Jennifer to cum on her face. Could anything be better? She squirmed under Jennifer, despite the fact that she was not touching herself, she could feel how horny she still was. Every dream she'd ever had, of Jennifer using her, of worshiping Jennifer.

Feeling Jennifer's legs shaking slightly, as she straddled her, Megan lifted her arms to offer a bit of steadying support, not that she'd mind if Jennifer collapsed on top of her!

Breathing heavily, Jennifer presses her pussy against her mouth more. After a few seconds she cries out as a flood of her juices gush over her sister's tongue. She felt like she wouldn't ever stop cumming. Once it finally subsided she lifts her pussy off of her face and moves down her body. She leans down and kisses her sister deeply, forcing her tongue into her mouth.

Megan tried to catch every bit of it, to lick her sister clean, making little contented sounds as she did so. Before she could say anything, could thank Jennifer, could tell her how much she loved that, Jennifer was kissing her deeply, despite the cum on her face, and the slight taste of herself--yes, she knew her own taste--on Jennifer from when she had licked her was enough to have her clenching the sheets as she squirmed under her big sister.

She breaks the kiss and looks down at her. "I love you little sister." She says softly as she lays on top of her, her legs straddling her hips. Her hands gently rub her bare sides, her fingertips lightly stroking her soft skin. She knew this changed everything and she was excited to see where this went.

"I love you too, big sister!" Megan could not help it, she hugged her sister tightly, even as she giggled at the light strokes and kind of still squirmed, because if this were a dream she wanted to enjoy it as much as she could. "I love you, so much, Jennifer. Thank you for tonight. I never hoped you'd love me, like this, too."

She smiles and sits up, looking down at her. "You're mine now little sister." She says softly. She moves her hands down and begins to tease her nipples. She gives her nipples a firm tug. "You're okay with that aren't you?" She asks.

"It's all I've ever wanted." Megan smiled, though she could not help but think how much she wished she were really Jennifer's. Ah well, she was now her big sister's lover if not her slave, her possession, her toy...oh, should probably not think about being her sister's toy while her sister was tugging on her nipple. A moan escaped, and she blushed even as she smiled.

Back
Top Bottom