Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

x - gaming UPLINK | now with 100% more PC flavor!

Mitsu

Supernova
|
|
  • Hello, and welcome to Blue Moon Role-Playing's Gaming Uplink [unofficial and unsanctioned]! Here you will find a list of the gamers on Blue Moon, and their contact information for online video gaming. The aim of this thread is to bring Blue Moon together on another digital field, one of sore thumbs and twitch reflexes! Aside from acting as a database, Gaming Uplink will also act as a discussion ground for games in general and also the headquarters for exciting tournaments! So, if you are a gamer, and play online, fill out the following form and PM it to me, Mitsu! If you would like to be apart of this list, but not openly share your information, than please put "Private" in those sections; interested parties may contact you for the information in private. [/list:u]

• Username: Your Blue Moon Username
                Microphone: Yes, no, or an explanation, if needed.
                Gamertag: If applicable; just list "Private" for private. PC Gamers may delete this field.
                PSN ID: If applicable; just list "Private" for private. PC Gamers may delete this field.
                Steam ID: If applicable; just list "Private" for private. Console Gamers may delete this field.
                Xfire ID: If applicable; just list "Private" for private. Console Gamers may delete this field.
                Games: Your favorite genre, and/or the games you are currently playing, or have for online play. For PC games, list your username, and any server information.

NOTE: Any changes or updates to your list may be made via PMing me and I'll make the proper adjustments. It's slow and time consuming, but having all of the info in a post or two, is better than searching through pages of user created posts.

NOTE: Things are tacky looking here, but that will change as this becomes more of a success. I'm just not going to put a ton of work in it if I'm only going to get like... two people to send in a "profile".

[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

BlisteredBlood said:
                Microphone: None.
                Gamertags:
                PSN ID: N/A
                Steam ID: N/A
                Xfire ID: N/A
                Games: Mostly RPG and FPS. For Perfect World, I'm found on the Harshlands server. In MapleStory, I'm found on Windia. For PSO, it kinda depends if one server craps out, but mostly, I hang around the Alabasta server. It's kinda been a while I've played Grand Chase, but I do play it. Once I figure out what server, I'll update the info. On DFO, I'm found mostly on the Grand Flores West server. It kinda depends on the amount of traffic, but you'll find me on either 1 or 2. For Counter-Strike, I haven't played online. When I do or when I can find someone that can set up a server, I'll let ya know.

Perfect World: ReaganKharn (Barbarian), ThanatosVH (Blademaster)
                MapleStory: ThanatosVH (Warrior)
                Phantasy Star Online: Thanatos (HUmar), Deadman (RAmar)
                Grand Chase: ThanatosVH
                Dungeon Fighter Online: DeadeyeDante (Gunner), Damien666 (Priest)
                Counter-Strike: deAdmAn

Lady Nightshade said:
                Microphone: Yes, Turttle Beach baby!!
                Gamertag: PMS AnakinsWife
                Games: Genere: Shootiing prefer; current Games: COD4, MW2, Too Human, Gears, Lego Indy, Force Unleashed, Bakugan, Gutiar Hero Arosmith and World Tour, ProtoType, COD WaW. (MW2 is what I will most likey be playing all the time unless on a rare occasion.)

Mitsu said:
                Microphone: Yes
                Gamertag: Mitsukashira
                PSN ID: Mitsukashira
                Games:

• Call of Duty 4
                • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
                • Left 4 Dead
                • Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
                • Street Fighter 4[/list:u]
                  • PS3
                  • Call of Duty 4
                  • Soul Calibur 4
                  • Resident Evil 5
                  • Fight Night Round 4
                  • Call of Duty: World at War
                  • GTA 4
                  • Saints Row 2[/list:u]

• Mr.Penguin said:
                    Microphone: Yes
                    Gamertag: Lau Sein
                    Games: Kingdom under fire(Circle of Doom), Armor core 4, Tekken 6, Orange box, DoA 4, L4D, Mercs 2, Shadowrun

nonpoint said:
                    Microphone: Yes.
                    Gamertag: nonpoint1627

Games: Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2 (in a couple of days!), Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2, Unreal Tournament 3

Neurok_shinobi said:
                    Microphone: Broken
                    Steam ID: Neruok shinobi
                    Games: Counter strike, Left 4 Dead (and L4D2), Super Smash Brothers Brawl (will add the id soon), Wacraft 3: Frozen Throne (username is Rhys)

Raziel99 said:
                    Microphone: no, Should be getting one soon, though.
                    Gamertag: n/a
                    PSN ID: Raziel987
                    Steam ID: Zalera99 (alias: Raziel)
                    Games:

PS3:
                    Uncharted 2
                    Resistance: Fall of Man (rarely now)
                    Resident Evil 5
                    Resistance 2 (soon, just got it)

Steam:
                    Left 4 Dead

vampire seduction said:
                    Microphone: Yes, rarely used
                    Gamertag: n/a
                    PSN ID: n/a
                    Steam ID: (I forget lol)
                    xfire ID: (uhhhhhhh >.>)

Games:
                    • PC
                    • Crysis - LordKain
                    • Server(s): -----, -----
                    • COD4 - LordKain
                    • Server(s): -----, -----[/list:u]

Re: x - gaming UPLINK |

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhS-7jxBgXQ[/youtube]

First thing I thought of when I saw this thread.

|
|
  • Thanks for the heads up, I'll change the name to avoid any sort of confusion.[/list:u]

|
|
  • Regardless, I would like to change the name, as this was all I could think of at the time. I'm open to suggestions from anybody. I would like this little thread to be a success, as I plan to hold tournaments that will have real prizes: PSN points, Microsoft Points, and maybe some banners I'll make for the champion, or runner-up. [/list:u]

|
|
  • Thanks, I figure it'll be cool for Blue Moon to be connected not only through the forums, but for the members to socialize via the video games too. So, trying to organize something like this is all I can really do for the site, besides making a shitload of banners and sets, or reworking the look of the forums, which doesn't really need to be done. [/list:u]

Makes perfect sense to me. I mean come on. Most of us are spread out on PC MMOs like DFO, WoW, PW, MS and the like. So hey, why not spread out onto console gaming, too?

|
|
  • Yeah, but I am noticing that there are a few PC gamers, so I think I'm going to have to add in PC gamers as well. I don't want to leave anyone out in the cold, ya know? [/list:u]

|
|
  • The changes have been made, so PC gamers can now send in their information as well! [/list:u]

|
|
  • Just a small bump. I'm planning a new layout for this thread, but it'll mainly apply for the top half of the first post. [/list:u]

Hey, I should be getting a better pc around christmas, so who is up for 4 player Left 4 Dead? (the first one)

Since this hasn't been bumped in a while, I just wanted to say that I finally got a mic now. If someone's got a TS or a Vent, let me know. I'll be seeing you online, folks! :-D

Username: Pistol Kiss
Microphone: Yes, though sometimes I dont use it.
Steam ID: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://steamcommunity.com/id/thegirl">http://steamcommunity.com/id/thegirl</a><!-- m -->
Games: First person shooters: Left for dead 1/2 Right now I have no other games I am playing online.

Back
Top Bottom