Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The DUMBEST status posts

Karameida

Sometimes a Dream, Sometimes a Nightmare
So, Imma post it here. There are 10 of them. Just read them and tell me what you think. I for one do not doubt that all these people are fucking serious about what they are posting. It is hilarious and depressing.

Click here to read.

Laughing so hard I'm crying! Seriously how can they possibly be that epically stupid!

Oh God, the credit card one.

You know, stuff so overly retarded makes me wonder if all of these weren't made up just to draw attention. Sometimes it's really, really hard to tell.

Still, #1 is my favorite. Too good.

Oh my hell.The China one is so fucked up.And I really hope the credit card one isn't true.If it is,I guess that person doesn't realize that someone could run your card as debit without needing a pin number.

Sometimes I wish I could see these stupid posts myself, so I just could comment on them. :p

I have seen these somewhere else, so I can't say how "real" they are or not. When I saw them before there was a follow-up to the credit card one where they got a new card after they found charges on their previous card that they didn't make... And the posted a picture of it again.

I also saw one of someone who had bought an Xbox Live time card and posted a picture of it with the number visible. Later, they added a comment asking why it kept saying that the card had already been used when he tired to activate it. XD

It's hard to tell if the posts are real or not. It could be just to website views, but I also know that people can really be that stupid, so who knows.

#2 has been stated a LOT in the "should incest be legal" thread.

I love love love the Rosetta Stone one, and I know who posted it. She's a very (in)famous fake persona who's always posting stupid crap like that. Hysterical.

#6: Well, I do not know who told you that it's alright to charge your phone in the microwave oven. What were you thinking? >.< More risk taker than the person using an Apple plug for a Samsung USB charger?

#5 though. I do not get it. Perhaps I'm stupid too?

Back
Top Bottom