Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The cumming of the Apocalypse

As for you wanting change in your life, we all believe in you. You can do it. I don't think you are what you say you are, but then again, I can't say I know you very well, either. But you can make yourself into whatever you want to.

As for Mint Tea, mint leaves are a more... ugh. Put simply, we taste and feel mint as a cool flavor.

a few things may keep me from being online in the imediate future. i think i have a virus on our computer because the keyboard isn't working. so my dad threw a mega bitchfit, and told me "you are never touching the fucking computer again." i am the one that keeps fixing the problems he causes...whatever. also, my mother is having trouble paying for the internet so, she may turn it off.

So i just got back from the vet, and my dog Bosephus has canine papilloma. For those of you that don't know, papilloma is just warts. The vet said that the are more then likely benine but they are going to remove them and send them in for testing just in case. It makes me sad/worried for my baby, at least he will be asleep for the removal. They are also going to clean his teeth, cause they are looking pretty bad..

I cant stand how much i still love him, I don't want this, i want to forget about him. I don't want to ache every time i think his name. He still hurts me, i want to throw up. I feel like everyone who has hurt me is moving on to better things and I feel stuck.

Can't sleep, my mind is going a million miles a minute. My mind and body are restless i feel anxious, annoyed, and frustrated. so here i am laying in bed, typing this up on m dsi and wanting to talk to some one. i have so many stories floating around in my head and i want to tell them to someone, to share them as they are meant to be.

I would give my ear to listen, but i'll have to ask for a raincheck? I'm free tomorrow if you need someone to talk to.

For those of you who do not know yet, I have been kicked out of my house. I am living with my grandmother, while looking for a job, although not as activly as i should be. I have found very few openings, and since i have no special degrees in anything it makes the job hunt that much harder. I have found a few places that i could posibily live all somewhat promissing. For right now life is looking pretty bleak.

My_Apocalypse_Pony said:
For those of you who do not know yet, I have been kicked out of my house. I am living with my grandmother, while looking for a job, although not as activly as i should be. I have found very few openings, and since i have no special degrees in anything it makes the job hunt that much harder. I have found a few places that i could posibily live all somewhat promissing. For right now life is looking pretty bleak.
Holy crap, Pony!

It's all right, hon. I mean, it's not "all right" quite yet, but everybody's got to leave home at some point, and while yours is happening involuntarily and at a bad time, jobs-wise, you can still push through. I know things look bleak, but people have made it through worse than that, and ended up better for it. You'll make it, hon, you'll succeed.

My_Apocalypse_Pony said:
Nothing like putting your application/resume almost everywhere that you are qualified to work at, and not getting any resonces. Makes you feel down right stupid! *pout*
Leave it sit a few days, then call to follow up. Some places, they file your app, but they don't bother to look at it until/unless you show some dedication by actually following up. A call to check on whether they've filled the position won't reflect badly on you at all. Quite the opposite.

I have been so depressed lately, I would blame it on pmsbut I just hadmy period. I dont know what it is, I mean I have depression but it normaly isn't like this on its own. Maybe the people around me are affecting it, my dad has been veery grumpy lately and my mom has been so sad. Part of it has to do with the only thing I have been looking forward to for a while has been all but cancelled. The rest is, i dont know, I feel so lost. I know i say that a lot but thats because i always feel it. I feel so alone, its like i am surounded by people but no one knows i am here. There is a heavy weight surounding me, like a wool blanket on bare skin , itchy and uncomfterble. And i cant breath, things feel too quiet. My heart aches for change, but i feel it will never come.
I cant afford to leave, but i cant get a job that will give me the time and money to be on my own. my life seems to be flying by, i feel so old, but i have done nothing with my life. i live with my parents and i feel i will never be able to leave...

this song ALWAYS makes me cry
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkWGwY5nq7A[/youtube]

And this one

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddHxALmDkss[/youtube]

DAMN YOU RASCAL FLATTS PULLIN ON MY HEART STRINGS

Back
Top Bottom