Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Lady Hero (LadyJacexMalfrost)

Lady Jace Beleren

Ugh, Susan...
It was a usual Friday afternoon and Alice was playing her favorite classroom game, doodling for the entire period and ignoring everything the teacher said. It was not that Alice was a particularly bad student. It was just that she did not really to sit through a lecture that seemed to last forever on the one day of the week where she actually got a bit of a break. Friday was her off day from her morning run, which usually brought her from her home to the school, and her day off from practice. It was because of this that Alice got to take Fridays to not only rest her body, but to actually dress like a girl, or at least a modest and attractive girl. Normally, she wore her running shorts, which were embarrassingly short because of her height, and a tank top. Today, she wore a black shirt with lacy edges, still not much more than a tank top, and a skirt that hung nearly to her knees, though it was impossible to find something quite long enough to make her feel comfortable. Her hair was down, reaching to her shoulders and making her dark brown eyes almost hard to see under her bangs.

Alice, track star and beauty, was part of the popular crowd. However, she rarely had time to go out and do what all of the others did, spending most of her time making sure that her track would make up for her grades in earning her a scholarship. Today was different. Today, she had her car and she could go out with her friends, see a movie, maybe have some fun for a change. The stress of worrying about graduation plus keeping up with everything in her life was starting to get to her. She was going to take this weekend to throw aside her responsibility and actually have some fun. Maybe even go out and drink, not that she actually could with her training schedule. But she could dream. And for now, all of those dreams were being scribbled on a notebook in the back of class, her leg tapping and making her skirt move in an immodest way that suddenly made her fidget and push it down, self-conscious of how often boys watched her.

Michael was about as stereotypical of a nerd as one could get. He was a top marks student who had few friends. Instead of playing sports or hanging outside, he'd rather be inside reading a book or playing some kind of game. He wore square framed glasses and had long, flowing brown hair that covered most of his eyes and ran down a decent part of his neck as well. He had a meek stature, not at all muscular and certainly not tall, he was one the shorter side of most of the averages when it came to height. He play saxohphone in the band and it was the one thing that made him feel somewhat cool at least. What didn't help his self-esteem however was the fact that he was bullied quite often by many of the jocks of the school.

Normally a fastidious student, something was distracting Michael from lecture today, mainly Alice. One of the many reasons he loved Friday, Alice got to dress out and she always looked quite beautiful and everyday clothes. Still, she looked sexy in her workout outfit too, he had to admit. He felt himself pop a boner as he watched her skirt move about as she tapped her leg. When she stopped, he quickly looked away, hoping she hadn't noticed his staring.

Alice was, at this point, so wrapped up in her doodle of herself holding a giant mug of beer, that she was not paying attention to the stares toward her or even the time. When the bell rang and everyone else had already deposited their things inside of their bags and started to make their way to the door, Alice was still closing her notebook and moving to stand. Not that it mattered anyway. She had to make her way down to the locker room and gather her things, make sure she had everything for her weekend training runs and make her way to the car. She would be lucky if she got everything together in time to catch one of her friends to make plans.

In defeat, Alice stood in the back of the classroom long after the bell, holding her phone and texting with a few friends to try to work out the details of her plans for the day. She had not noticed that there were a few other students who were waiting as well, though they were waiting for Michael.

Michael dreaded the end of class today as after the bell rang, he saw his normal bullies hanging around the back of the classroom. He could feel his palms sweating, a tingle running down his spine. He knew what was coming, and he knew there was little chance of avoiding it. No one ever helped him, ever. The jocks ran the school basically after all, and to oppose them was social suicide to anyone who wasn't a jock themselves.

He muttered some words to himself, encouragement to try and get through what was about to come. He said how he couldn't run away, how he had to face his fears head on, because that's what heroes did, but heroes made it look easy. He didn't know how he could ever overcome the fear in his stomach that made him fill physical ill. He did all he could to delay himself from leaving and then slowly made his way out, hoping he could somehow slip out the door without his would be assailants noticing.

While Michael and the other two, who Alice was fairly well acquainted with, did their little dance, with the boys moving toward the door together, trying to crowd Michael back in, Alice was walking forward with her eyes planted on her phone. It was not until she reached the doorway that she lifted her eyes and saw the two of them towering over the boy, that she was even aware that they were there. However, it took only a moment before she pieced it all together and sighed, pushing one of the larger boys and giving him a burning look. "You really need to grow up guys."

She pushed a little harder, making the boy step back and look up at her, as she stood slightly taller than even him. He made some kind of inarticulate series of sounds that seemed to be his way of attempting to explain his way out of the disapproval of a girl he no doubt wanted to fuck. Failing that, he huffed and turned before walking away, the other dumbfounded boy following. Without a word to Michael, Alice kept walking, stepping around him to make her way down the hall.

Michael was surprised when the punches and insults didn't start to shower his head. Instead, he heard a voice he barely recognized. He slowly opened his eyes, as he had closed them right before reaching the door. He recognized it was Alice, she had saved him. It seemed heroes did indeed exist, in unlikely ways. as Alice made ready to leave, Michael reached out quickly, grabbing her wrist.

"Ummmm...Al..Alice..." He started off meekly, his cheeks already red as he couldn't look her in the eyes for more then a few moments before becoming embarrassed and having to look down. "Ummm...you are my hero...thank you...for that..." He gave her a large and genuine smile that made him look quite cute for a boy. He rubbed the back of his head meekly as he looked off to the side. "Is there...anything I can do to make it up to you?"

Alice was more than a little surprised at the grab on her wrist, barely aware that there was a still a boy there, so far below. It made her jump a little when he grabbed her and she turned quickly, looking down at him. He was stammering and blushing and it was making her feel more than a little awkward. That is, until she shone that adorable smile up at her and she felt herself smiling a little in return. However, there was an issue with his request that she could not help but get over. Sure, he was so innocent and cute and was poking at a spot in her heart she was unaware of. But she had no idea who he was.

"Uh... Don't worry about it... uh, you." She poked his shoulder gently, trying to avoid the awkwardness that comes with not knowing the name of a classmate. "You don't have to do anything. They were being assholes. Now, I have to go. So... Just don't let them push you around like that alright." She again, not really making an effort to break away from his hold as she expected him to let go. However, with any effort, he could keep hold of her wrist.

Michael could tell Alice didn't know his name, and that was fine. He wasn't very popular at all and he was aware that someone like him would be completely off her radar. Still, he needed to find someway to make it to her. In fact, he was getting upset at the fact that she was trying to leave without allowing him to pay her back properly. He was tearing up slightly, his eyes glassing over with tears as he held on to Alice's wrist more firmly.

"Please...Alice! I don't know what I would do with myself if I didn't pay you back for this. You really saved me...I was dreading what was about to happen since it happens all the time..." Michael used his free arm to wipe away his tears, embarrassed that Alice was seeing him like this. Still once he wiped his tears, he gave her a beaming smile once again. "Well...I'm guessing you don't even know me...I'm Michael Murphy...and I will do anything you ask of me...on my honor."

When he started to tear up, Alice felt a little awkward again, trying to step away from him a little. Then he started to beg her to let him repay her. He seemed to desperate, like he would do anything, his big smile poking at her again. She bit her lip. He was actually really cute when he smiled like that. Then, somewhere deep inside of her, there was a little spark of an idea. An idea that she knew that she should not have about a guy like this, or any guy in general.

However, that spark was burning now, and she found herself smiling at him a little. "Okay... If it's so important to you to make this up to me, come with me. I have some stuff I have to take care of today and you can be a big help." She pulled her wrist free and looked at her phone, thumbing over all of the texts from her friends blowing her off. It would be nice to not be alone today at least.

Michael absolutely lit up when Alice said she needed his help with something. He finally felt somewhat needed and important. He swore he would do whatever Alice needed him to do, no matter what might happen to him. He nodded eagerly and his smile was even wider then before, he seemed to be almost glowing with innocence and cuteness.

"Alright, Alice! I'm free all day! I'll stick with you all day and do whatever you need me to, if you'll let me!" He was eager to make Alice happy in anyway possible, if that meant just being with her for the day, then so be it, though he wondered if she had anything else planned.

Alice walked through the halls of the school, now almost entirely empty because of the lack of club and sport activities, leading Michael along behind her. This boy was so adorable. It was almost hard to believe that he was the same age as her. It made her feel extremely comfortable around him. The guys she was usually around were strong jocks who could take advantage of her and start rumors. Michael would never do anything like that. He would listen to what she wanted and be a perfect gentleman. At least that was the impression she got from him. She had no idea he had been trying to peek up her skirt earlier today.

So, when she came to a stop in front of the girl's locker rooms she did not hesitate to gesture for him to follow. "Don't worry. No one uses it on Fridays. I just need to get a few things from my locker and its easier to cut through here on the way to my car." Her sudden trust in the young man was surprising, even to herself. But that big smile was melting her heart to goo at this point.

It felt nice to be around Alice, Michael felt protected in a sense. He felt a few glares him his way as he walked close to the popular girl, but he knew no one would try anything so long as he was close to her. It was like she was his shield, as selfish as that sounded, but he was extremely grateful for her kindness. Still, he took pause when they came to the entrance of the girls locker room.

He knew his face was most likely crimson red at this point. He twirled his fingers together slightly before somehow managing to look up at Alice, giving her a small, meek, and embarrassed smile as he did so. "Ummm...okay...Alice....but..." He slowly moved his hand forward towards hers. "If...we are going to go in there together...can I at least hold your hand....it would make me feel less nervous..." His voice was now light and meek, certainly nervous sounding.

Alice was doing her very best to be nice to this boy. After all, he was so meek and helpless that it was almost like she was watching over a child. However, when he asked to hold her hand, she laughed. It was not a loud and powerful laugh like she was mocking him. It was a small and light and came from her disbelief that he would actually ask for something like that. However, her fingers moved to his, grasping his hand lightly. "Fine."

She let him into the small room lined with rows and rows of lockers, pulling him toward her own. While she had given him the courtesy of holding his hand his far, she soon let go to input the combination of her locker, leaning forward in a way that would be somewhat compromising if she had any belief that this boy was interested in her body or had the courage to even look. She was, however, completely oblivious to the power of hormones.

Michael squeezed Alice's hand as they went into the locker room. It was foreign to him after all. It smelled extremely nice in the locker room, unlike the men's room, yet it still held that air of sweat about it. Still, it somehow smelled arousing in a way that men's sweat did not to the young and hormonal driven boy. He looked around the room, taking it all in before he felt Alice let go of his hand.

He looked towards the girl and his blush was instantly back upon his face. She was in such a compromising position! It made her look so sexy and Michael did his best not to look at her, but his eyes were drawn to her perfect figure and he felt his cock beginning to grow in his pants once again to pitch a tent and form an erection. He looked away from Alice quickly, hoping she wouldn't notice the quite obvious bulge in his pants.

In a normal scenario, Alice would likely not have noticed his erection when she turned around. However, his height betrayed him again. As Alice looked down at Michael, expecting to see his same huge smile beaming at her, she instead saw his flushed expression and a bulge that made her jaw drop a little. What was this short boy keeping in there? Suddenly, her interest in simply spending a day with the cute boy was pushed away by something sinister.

Was her affection for his cuteness something else she had not realized before? Was this the type of guy she was into? So meek and innocent and shy? She felt a need inside, something pulling at her. She needed to fuck with him at least, to tease him. "What the fuck is that?! Are you getting hard from being in the girl's locker room?! I didn't think you were a pervy guy like that or I wouldn't have brought you in here!"

Michael was quickly tearing up again as he realized Alice was accusing him of being a pervert. He couldn't help himself if she was just so pretty and whenever she bent forward at a certain angle it gave him a perfect view of her lovely ass. He started to stammer, trying figure out something to say, in his desperation, he blurted the first thing that came to mind.

"I'm not...not..hard because I'm in the girls locker room...!" He looked away from Alice as he couldn't face her head out as he spoke the next words. "I'm....like this because you are so beautiful, Alice!"

Alice had been ready to tease him mercilessly, making her no better than the bullies that she had saved him from. Then he told her she was beautiful and started to cry in front of her. She almost fell to her knees and how incredibly adorable he was. Before she could think, her arms were around him and she felt herself getting excited at the contact with him.

Her lips pressed against Michael's forehead and her hands ran up and down his back, comforting him in a gentle way. "It's okay. I was just teasing." Suddenly, there was a weight of responsibility for this boy. He was in this state because of her and she felt the need to do something. "You can... Take it out if you want."

Michael was getting ready to cry even more when he felt strong arms around his body. He felt a warm sensation on his forehead and soon he was pressing his face into Alice's stomach, the top of his head brushing up just under her breasts.

"I'm sorry...for crying....I was worried you might have hated me now..." Michael began before he heard Alice say words he never thought she would say to him. "Are...are you sure...is it really alright in here...?" He asked meekly and softly, but he didn't wait for his reply as he quickly undid his pants to expose his massive and throbbing dick to the girl in front of him.

Alice had been planning to use him as a friend for the day, someone outside of her circle of friends she could vent to. He had been so sweet and cute. However, she gave up on that as soon as she had seen how he reacted to her. There was more than one way to relieve stress as a teenage girl. They had however long they wanted in the locker room. Without clubs or sports of Friday, there was was no reason for it to be used. She was ready to have some fun with him. "Okay... So what I need you to do for me as payback for earlier is not tell anyone about this." Her tone was stern. She had a plan.

And every part of that plan melted away when she saw his cock. It was monstrous, looking almost impossible on his tiny body. Before she realized it, her hand was wrapped around the shaft of it, stroking it softly and feeling the warm, throbbing flesh under her fingers. She whimpered a little at the feeling, her whole body suddenly on fire. "Holy shit..."

Michael let out a small nod as he was told never to speak about this. Was he just going to be her usable sex friend whenever she wanted? He didn't mind if that was the case, he was still being used...but at least it felt nice and he was making Alice happy in the process.

He felt the girl staring at his cock as he throbbed and pulsed before her, he wondered if she thought his was weird in someway. He moaned slightly as he felt Alice's soft fingers wrapping around his rod and stroking it. "A..Alice....your hand...your fingers...feel amazing..." He stuttered out between light moans and shallow breaths.

Alice started to run her fingers up and down the shaft of his cock, loving how hot and hard it was already just from looking at her ass. She found herself getting hotter and hotter, wanting to rip Michael's cloths off and tease him. Instead, she decided to take her time, letting his shyness dissipate a little. "What do you want to do to me?"

Her other hand moved to his large cock, wrapping both around it as she rubbed it back and forth, rubbing her fingers on the tip and against the base as she moved. After a moment, one hand moved from his cock to completely undo his pants and let them drop, pulling his underwear down as well. Her fingers ran up and down his leg slowly, her other hand still stroking his cock quickly and gently, showing her lack of experience with a cock.

Michael's breath got slightly more ragged as she added her other hand to his cock. One hand felt amazing, but add the other one and it felt heavenly. She was inexperienced, even he could tell that, but he was a virgin, so he hardly minded that. As she asked what he wanted to do, he blushed and looked at her with eyes gazed over in lust.

"I....I want to kiss you and have my tongue dance with yours...I want to stick my...dick in your mouth and have you suck it off and swirl your tongue around it...and then...I...I want to fuck your pussy and make it mine! An..and...I want to fuck your ass too!" Michael screwed together all the courage he could and voiced his lustful desires to the girls who asked.

For a short moment, Alice was thrown off by his sudden boldness in his words. He was certainly asking for a lot from her. Especially considering that he was going to be nothing but a glorified sex toy in her eyes. Still, the courage it took for him to say what he did say was rather impressive. So, she returned both of her hands to his cock and dropped to her knees in front of him.

Up close, his huge cock was rather intimidating. Both of her hands were fully wrapped around it and yet the tip was still uncovered, begging for attention. "I don't know if I will give you all of that. But for now you can cum in my mouth I guess." Her hands worked up and down the shaft of his cock as she slowly moved her mouth closer to the tip. Her lips wrapped around it and it filled her mouth more than she even expected, limiting her to bobbing her head slightly while her hands did most of the work.

Michael nodded his head and let out a blissful sigh. "Thank you...Alice...coming inside your mouth will be a great honor...and I'm grateful!" He moaned out loudly as he felt the girl's mouth encase the tip of his cock. He shuddered in pleasure, the hot and wet sensation completely new to him. He had jacked off before, like most guys, so he was somewhat used to having hands on his cock. A mouth however was totally different and it felt amazing.

He moved his hands up to Alice's hair as his fingers ran through her flowing locks before he gently grabbed ahold of Alice's head to stabilize himself. When he did so, he accidentally pushed Alice's mouth down more onto his cock, causing her to take in much more of his throbbing meat. He groaned in pleasure as he could hardly move. "Alice! Please...more!"

Alice was more than happy to let him enjoy her mouth to the extent that she had. At least until his fingers closed in her hair and she was pushed down. While the length was not too much for her, adjusting to the girth was more than she was capable of as he suddenly forced another few inches in. She pulled away, coughing, tears running from her eyes. "Fuck! That hurt!" Her fingers tightened on his cock, though not enough to hurt him. "It's not like I suck giant cocks every day. Calm down."

It was a long moment before she shook her head, trying to free his hands from her hair, and returned to his length, her tongue rubbing against it a few times before her lips wrapped around it again. She experimented a little now, working her way down a little more. After some effort, she had a full half of his cock in her mouth, working back and forth from the tip to where her fingers stroked him. She could feel his cock filling her mouth and pressing against the back of her throat.

Back
Top Bottom