Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Between Fire & Ice (Biles & MellowYellow)

Biles

Supernova
Naruto had finally defeated Menma and long after the genjutsu which had trapped both Naruto and Sakura finally faded away, the effects of what Tobi created didn't exactly end on a clean note, not by a long shot. The prototype orb which was basically a small version of the Infinite Tsukuyomi, had some unexpected side effects that not even Tobi himself could have possibly predicted. Like throwing a pebble in a serene pond, Naruto and Sakura's entrance into this experimental jutsu created opposite personality of many people as well as changing various timeline events.

Pakura and Haku of the illusionary world were thrown into the real world in a permanent manifestation. Their past history however were differentiated as they two had lived together before the spell had been destroyed. Now they live close towards the cold North, near the region where the real Haku once lived. It had taken quite awhile before both of them had learned the truth behind their unexpected plight but eventually they would try and carve out what niche they could find in this topsy turvy world.

It was almost Spring time, and Haku was bringing back several logs to warm up their small log cabin. However, much of the snow melted away giving way to the green patches springing up and the cold days were no longer covered in dull grey clouds. Instead the sky shed off the large wintery blanket whether to expose the bright blue sky with the sun shining down providing warmth everyday. Pakura was out in the back just finishing some minor chores. When Haku reached her, he smiled as he put down the logs. While Pakura maintained her signature attires, Haku however had worn a slightly different outfit. Underneath the robe he had on the sweater attires no doubt had been taken off a Mist Ninja from some battle of sorts. In place of his pants was a skirt, and he had on legwarmers which reached up his thighs and armwarmers under the sleeves of his robes.

"I'm back" he announced slightly huffing and squinting his eyes as a result of direct sunlight. "You know, I wonder if we will no longer need to gather more logs. I can feel the warmth basking down on us even amidst the cold breeze" he said blushing.

This was certainly far different than what Pakura was used to- hailing from a hotter climate and generally used to being scorched for most of the year. Not that she particularly minded the change of space... given their past in this world and their mutual reputation then they needed the isolation. So long as they had each other, and of course the regular means to live off the land, then she didn't mind being out in this snowy expanse.

At present the kunoichi with the dyed orange and black hair found herself airing out some freshly washed clothes, a biting icewind creeping and crawling through the air and working against her exposed portions of skin. Pakura was a strong woman, trained survivalist, and with some slight chakra manipulation she was able to keep her body warm enough for such climates to be a nonfactor. All the same she was still getting used to doing housework, and airing out the steaming wet clothes in the frosty backyard (an act that sent thick clouds of white steam floating away from her) left the busty woman somewhat frustrated.

She turned, not really surprised by the ladyboy's quiet return. Haku was also trained in that regard, deathly silent when he wished to be, and even Pakura found herself impressed from time to time by that. "Never hurts to have a little excess," she replied simply. "Still, I can get the firewood next time if that's the issue. You're better at the domestic matters than I am," she said. One hand reached up, soft fingers caressing over one of Haku's porcelain cheeks.

Haku couldn't stop blushing, especially when Pakura smiled back at him as she caressed his girly cheeks. He stepped in closer and hugged her intensely. While wrapping his arms around her, he subtly stroke her bare back before running the palm around the curvature of her rear end. Despite being shorter than her, his hips were close to the height of Pakura's. For much of the morning and noon, Haku constantly fantasized about Pakura even though it didn't distract him from his daily work. Now that he was hugging her, he could feel the kunoichi's bulge against her tunic gently nudging against Haku's own throbbing meat.

"Don't worry, I can go and do the rest of the chores" he said trying to reassure her. "I think at this point, we probably have enough to last both of us here for months, don't you think?" even though he was comfortable with the assigned chores, what he really wanted at this moment was to spend intimate time with Pakura. Having to survive the beating weather too much time away from the both of them being able to spend time together.

"Hm... sneaky," Pakura remarked simply. She knew full well by now that whenever Haku embraced her in that manner it was a thinly-veiled effort on the ladyboy's part to grope her. She didn't much mind of course, considering the kind of things they had done before in the bedroom it was rather tame to let him cop a feel. And calling him sneaky was perhaps as obvious as calling the grass green. She wouldn't get any points for saying as much.

"No no that won't be necessary sweetheart. It wouldn't be fair to have you doing that much, and I've cleared much of the house-chores already. Though... well, you'll need to do the dinner soon. I um... well, let's not say what happened the last time I did the cooking," Pakura said with some bashfulness. That had been a source of teasing for her for some weeks after a rather botched attempt at a simple fish dinner.

Wasn't her fault... she was trained to kill, not to be a chef. She glanced to the washing, gave it a light tap and then led the way toward the modest cabin. "Come on then, let's get in from the cold. Those clothes of yours look awfully wet Haku... better slip 'em off before you catch a cold."

After hugging Pakura for a bit longer, his so-called 'excitement' was becoming noticeable. Haku had a hard time trying to let go of Pakura's derrier as it felt nice and smooth in his palm and the warmth of her body and softness of her flesh. Eventually, he slid his hand away from her and looked up with smiling puppy eyes after being told that it wasn't necessary to do all the major chores since they've been done already. With an eager smile and a nod, Haku agreed to do the dinner.

"Right, I remember what happened after that. No worries" he said reassuring her. Then as they went back into the cabins, Haku undid the strings to his robe and gradually took it off. "Don't worry, I'm not all that wet. It's just my robe and I am accustomed to getting wet in cold weathers like this" he explained. The sleeveless turtleneck he had on was a midriff which exposed much of his snow white belly with feminine curvature. Once inside, he could feel the drastic change of temperature as the cabin kept in the warmth and Haku felt a lil' more comfortable. With the robes off, he looked almost no different than a female in skimpy clothing.

Once back inside the cabin she was able to regulate her chakra a little more, relaxing her body and undoing the touches of strain in her muscles that had formed from the exertion of maintaining the heat for as long as she had. Not that Pakura was able to focus on that discomfort for too long, not when Haku undressed to reveal more of his girlish frame... when god made Haku he must have spent plenty of time sculpting that ass to perfection.

She shook her head and tried not to dwell on it. She didn't want to get balls deep until they had eaten, because when they got into it it was all too easy for them to forget about everything else. More than once they had missed dinner entirely because they were too busy playing in bed for several hours straight.

They were addicted to each other, it was the only way to describe it as far as Pakura was concerned. She didn't mind, Haku was just so cute that he just had to look her way and it would get her cock straining like a spear. The futa sighed and hugged him from behind. Her lips met his neck and trailed up the creamy soft skin, marking off all the weak spots she had found before while her low purrs filled the air. "Mn... better get dinner started.... dunno if I can keep back for much longer hon..."

Inside, the cabin felt just as welcoming as they first made it their lil own private home with the fires burning to lit up the embracing ambience. After awhile, Pakura snuck up behind young Haku who then silently sighed in happiness knowing she still loved him. Pakura was clearly in love with him and he knew right away given her bulge that was eager to pop out and ransack his tight virgin boy hole. He tilted his head back and blushed very hard once the former Suna-nin began nuzzling against his warm fuzzy turtleneck.

"Pakura" he whispered out in a very girly tone "you always smell nice." as he was being held in her embrace, Haku was feeling warm between his legs and within moments, he too was pushing a bulge outwards. Unfortunately for him, his skirt was definitely much shorter than Pakura's and he had been going commando. It was only a matter of seconds before Pakura could see how much her affection brought out the love in Haku. Slowly the young boy gyrated his hips. However, it was dinner time and he needed to prepare the food or they'd end up starving once more.

"Please, I'm feeling so excited. I definitely.... Have to prepare the fish" he whimpered out. Once again the two were falling in love and were treading into deep waters they were sure not to escape out of easily.

"Aaaagh... it's your own fault for being magnetic... no wonder that gruff ninja with the giant sword was so sweet on you," she remarked coyly. Yes he had a point, he did need to get to cooking. So with such sweet regret Pakura pulled away, taking a swift passing glance at that protruding erection. Haku always did get so easily excited. and the silly young man never seemed to don the proper coverage for his privates.

"I don't want to see any 'tartar sauce' on my fish..." she warned sweetly. More than once he had tried to 'prank' her by getting a little seed into her food, and while she wasn't offended by it she was still hoping for a normal meal. For now Pakura headed back to the central chamber of the cabin and stoked the iron furnace with some fresh cut logs to keep the embers going. Heat could leave in an instant out in these backwoods.

Haku merely chuckled upon hearing Pakura getting flustered a bit. And just like her, he too didn't want this intimate moment to end. Then he turned around smiling and blushing again as he subtly made a typical anime-style pose with finger pointing up towards the ceiling.

"Oh don't worry, I promise I'll give you the most normal meal ever. You can be sure of that" he said, but then again at this point Haku was usually up to something. Later on, Haku prepped the fish and ready the frying pan and once he began to cook their dinner, the smell of fried fish began to fill the cabin. The log cabin wasn't compartmental entirely leaving Pakura the opportunity to watch the young boy cook his magic. The last time he cooked, Pakura knew the young boy was up to his sexual deviant tricks when he would always work behind the counter from her prying eyes as he garnished the food with his special trademark 'tartar' sauce.

This time it was completely opposite and Pakura's suspicions were right on. As Haku finished prepping everything and began to cook, his skirt 'malfunctioned' and completely slipped off entirely revealing his entire girly pride right before Pakura's eyes. Haku's erection was as thick as a tree trunk and even then, his baby-smooth shiny glans barely poked out from his thick foreskin. No doubt his girly shecock was throbbing and resonating with Pakura's own shecock to come out and play.

Pakura laid back for a moment, eyes looking toward the young man and making sure the girlish young man was keeping himself well-behaved. Haku could be so bold at times, and if she gave him an inch he'd take a mile... somewhat literally at times. She laid back on the small couch the two had carved, built and upholstered by hand, eyes trying not to get too hypnotised by his rhythmic and almost sensual motions while he cooked.

That damn Haku... he was too freaking cute for his own good.

Sure enough once the girlish young man's cock came out her own futahood made itself more pronounced, rising from under her modest skirt. Thicker and darker in colour than Haku's own dick, had more pronounced veins leading up toward the exposed glans. "Ah ah ah... keep that dick of yours away from my fish, otherwise you're gettin' a spanking," Pakura called out, before reaching down to slowly stroke herself.

Sure enough, Haku's shenanigans paid off as he got Pakura painfully hard and throbbing. She was forced to keep an eye on Haku to make sure he would put any tartar sauce. Yet at the sametime, the kunnoichi had no choice but to get incredibly aroused by the young boy's girly exposed body. As Haku was maintaining the fire cooking the fish, he momentarily turned away and bent over with his ass to Pakura's gazing eyes as he went to pick up a dash of salt. No doubt somehow it was deliberately calculated as Pakura was given a good eye's view of the boy's tight pink hole, not to mention his dangling plump orbs and his hung meat.

"Don't worry, I won't touch it" he said in a cheery voice. Yet even as he attended the fish, the tip of his glans seemed precariously so close to the tasty fried fish as the log cabin already smelled like a delicious restaurant. The pulsing veins blacked and cobwebbed around his growing length. His foreskin tightened around the meat log and whenever the tip stared back at Pakura, one couldn't help if both their shecocks were dying to be united intimately and make love to one another. "I'm almost done" he announced.

Haku had prepared a lil' drink to pass the time away until the fish were thoroughly done. He came over to Pakura by the furniture and offered her a cup and a gorge of sake in one hand. He carefully poured a drink before filling his own and then sat and reclined against her body smiling up at her face with puppy eyes.

Pakura breathed a sigh of relief as the sake was offered to her. Thank god, a brief respite from the display... but now there was the issue of her beloved pressing into her like a body pillow. "Ah... don't give me those dolly eyes. You'll make be blush," the kunoichi with the orange and black hair said, looking up to the ceiling to avoid her cheeks growing too noticably flushed. She used to be a bit of a hardass, but Haku could really make that slip away from her.

"Mn... honey..." She sighed and stroked down his back, soft and tender, and then she proceeded to kiss the top of his head. She took a long gulp and then Pakura proceeded to look to the cooking fish as a general note of caution. "Smells good... fresh catch? Did you try a different fishing hole?"

Little did Pakura know, Haku made the dose of sake much stronger than usual. Smiling after making Pakura blush and embarrassed, he nuzzled even closer to the kunnoichi for comfort.

"It does, doesn't it" he said responding to the freshly cooked fish. "You're right, it was a good fresh catch. I didn't think I'd be able to catch this many. Maybe it was technique I developed to make it easier." he explained. Earlier that day, Haku had frozen a section of the lake and trapped the fish, and when they were in position, he froze them accurately. As ice naturally floated, it was easy for him to pick up the frozen fish.

Long after she gulped down an entire cup full, Haku dutifully poured yet another helping of sake. However as an added bonus, he personally chilled the gorge a little so that the drink would taste even more refreshing. Later on, he returned to the kitchen area of the log cabin and began serving up their dinner. Putting his hands together he bowed his head before saying "Itadakimasu!"

Pakura had no knowledge of the 'bonus' added to her sake, and had gone through two cups in the time it took from the first serving toward the fish being brought to her. "Shyeah... Itah... itadaghan... what you said," she slurred, the blush on her face all the more furious from mounting drunkenness and arousal bubbling up within her. One toned arm latched around Haku's waist, pulling the femmy young man into her lap with the fat log of her futa cock pressing into his girly ass.

The two plates were near enough that they could both eat from this position. "Damn... I'm feelin hornier than a dog in heat..." Pakura murmured, hot breath tickling the side of his neck. The kunoichi stabbed one piece of fish with a chopstick, pulling it to her mouth and then sliding it off with some clear grace and skill despite her getting a little sluggish from the sake.

"Mannnnn... fuckin' awesome..." she purred before downing another cooked piece in a single fluid motion. On the one hand she wanted to eat, on the other she wanted to get to railing his ass as soon as possible.

Haku, mostly naked finally got Pakura inebriated by his special brand of sake, no doubt laced with some of the boy's tasty seeds. Now the kunnoichi became highly aroused and definitely wanted her lover boy companion to make her feel good as they began to eat their meal. Haku blushed and complied more than willing as he wiggled his bare ass down on her bulging lap. At this point, it was becoming hard for Pakura to decide which exactly to 'eat'. Haku at this point decided it was necessary to eat first while they still had the chance. Turning around, he nuzzled up towards her and rubbed his hand along the side of her face.

"Let's eat first" he whispered staring into Pakura's eyes with his own bedroom eyes. "I promise you'll have your dessert" and with that, he turned around back and began to dine on the fish while helping Pakura to feed her in an intimate kind of way.

"Yeah I could go for some desert... cause goddamn, I'm hungry for something a little special," Pakura said in a low murmuring tone. She licked up the shell of Haku's ear, her own slightly alien eyes meeting Haku's for a split second before returning to her meal. This guy just knew how to thrill her... it was that girlish charm of his, a sweet femininity that outdid most actual women Pakura had known in her life. In comparison Pakura felt as if she was some kind of burly boorish drunk.

Right now she was definitely on the drunk part of the description...

Pakura polished off the last bite of her fish, sliding it past her lips and then swallowing it with an almost deliberate slowness. She sighed in relief and turned her half-lidded gaze on the attractive ladyboy. With them both finished she stood and then suddenly tossed Haku's insubstantial weight upon her strong shoulder, carrying him past the living area to the cosy bedroom. The bed was just large enough for the duo and adorned with a bearfur blanket to handle the cold nights. Moving quickly Pakuta tossed her lover onto his back on the bed only to immediately pin him and his hands above his head.

"You're all mine now, loverboy..."

After finishing their dinner and washing down their mouths with the last servings of sake, Haku suddenly found himself being carried like a potato sack as the sexually intoxicated kunnoichi was more than eager to make her way to their cozy bed of passion. Once he was laid down and Pakura blushing hard from the strong dose of sake, she was given a delightful and the most beautiful site of Haku's naked girly body just ready to be plundered and looted. Haku stared back at Pakura also blushing not only from being highly aroused by being somewhat partially intoxicated. He didn't offer himself as much sake given he was kind of too young for alcoholic drinks and whatnot. He let his jaw hang open and let out some of the most girlish whimpering cries and moans. His hardened girly shecock was itching for some excitement as his foreskin scrunched back behind the neck of his glans and allowed his musky aroma to ebb out from the smooth shiny orifice of the tip.

"Pa.. Pakura, could we.. *gulp* rub our sticks together?" he asked trying to display his puppy eyes. For a long while, he fantasized the day when he could rub his hardened erection with Pakura's own throbbing meat just because he wanted to experience the passion of frotting. "Please, I promise to give your... Big friend a good thorough oral bath" he begged whimpering. Haku had always admire and sometimes obsessed with milking the renown Suna-nin of her juicy throbbing meat and had deep desires to taste her delicious milky seeds.

Pakura was all but set to rail his asshole with a quick thrust, only to pause at his remarks. The idea of grinding, or frotting to use the 'scientific' term did get a curious purr out of her. It had been some time since she got to try that, and her cock just grew all the stiffer until it was like a thick veiny board of wood protruding out from her crotch. "Well shit... guess we could try it. But we gotta do it slow cause I'm too fuckin' drunk to hold our dicks together if we get too fast..."

She slurred a few more murmured words as she moved closer, kissing at his neck before shedding the last of her own garments. Now naked the busty futa reclined back and seemed to lock her legs about Haku's own, while a hand gripped their dicks together. "Mkay jus' gotta... gotta move our hips slow an' stuff..." she said, giving a harsh shudder from the intense lustful heat eminating from their grinding cocks.

Haku blushed and he could feel his heartbeat throbbing. However once Pakura took off her robe and sash, suddenly he gasped and gulped. Never before did he become pushed so close to the edge of climax. Gazing at Pakura's throbbing monstrous pride caused the boy's own meat to twitch uncontrollably. It was though two cocks were communicating with one another each knowing what they wanted from one another. Once the kunnoichi repositioned herself and allowed Haku to settle in a more comfortable but very passionate and intimate position, the boy let out a stuttering squeal when he felt the firm grip of her hands.

"Uhhh... Pa, Pakura. Be *gulp* gentle. I'm on the edge" he whimpered gasping hard. Once their flesh embraced one another, he already could feel the throbbing heart beat resonate through their thick frenum as Pakura slowly began to peel their foreskins up and down their length. Haku was concentrating hard not to explode by the slightest of her physical gesture. With their glans poking out did he suddenly become intoxicated by the beautiful aroma of Pakura's musky perfume. Their balls pressed one another as they churned like breathing organs.

Slowly, the young boy shifted and gyrated his hips slowly letting their nether regions squelch and press one another. Haku put a firm grip on Pakura's lower leg feeling the tight bandages that rode up her calf while Haku's own legs rubbed up against her upper thigh and rubbing his legwarmers on her bare skin. Finally he bit his lower lips as warm translucent pre started bubbling up out from his blackened cumslit and dribbled down against Pakura's hardened meat rod.

It had been some time since they experimented a bit like this, but Pakura was able to see the appeal in this quick enough, the mixed heat of the pair of hard shafts grinding like clashing swords combined with the scent beginning to fill the cabin... Even drunk as she currently was, Pakura made a mental note to try and do this in the future. The girly boy might not have been the best warrior out there, but damn if he didn't have a crafty mind.

"I'm tryin' to be gentle, but you got me drunk. 'S hard to focus when I'm seeing ten dicks here," she replied in a slurred and husky tone. She tried to redouble her efforts, focus her usually sharp mind, but still she was left pumping her hips and hands with an uneven pace. The lubrication of Haku's clear pre just allowed her to go a little bit faster than she was already going... absolutely intoxicating.

"Mnh... yeah... fuck yeah..." she hissed, and soon she too was releasing an excess of precum that added to the slippery sensation of mounting friction.

The two slowly became addicted sexually with one another and the scent of their seeds became stronger with each squirts of pre. By then, both Haku and Pakura's hardened length became thoroughly lubricated with their mixed seeds which gave out a glistening shine to the muscular tone of their meaty girth. Haku was aroused heavily more than he was drunk like Pakura and each moan and whimpering cries was just like a young schoolgirl about to pop her cherry for the very first time. As he gasped and wheezed, he suddenly looked down slightly grinning while licking chops as he had one more interesting thing he wanted to play out.

Despite the both bearing very long hardened erection, Haku shifted his position a little so that he could reposition both their dicks. Slowly he pressed both the tips of their greasy cumslits against one another until he could feel the tacky feel against their flesh. Both penises appeared as if they were making out by French kissing one another passionately. Haku then gripped his cock hard and shifted whatever foreskin he had and forced the lips to roll over passed the length of his entire shecock and encroach over Pakura's greasy but shiny glans. Next, he used his other hand and gripped her foreskin and scrunched it so that both lips of their foreskins kissed and pressed against one another fully sealing in their tip from within.

"Uhh... How does this... feel?" he asked stuttering.

Pakura watched the younger male move his slender dainty hand about, blurred vision watching what he was doing, only for a sharp little groan to escape her from the strangeness of what followed. It was odd, this new but strangely pleasurable position leading to her hissing in raw delight. "'sfucking weird is what it is... feels good though... figures you'd come up with this you, you you you... sexy lil' weirdo..."

She gave a few huffing breaths and closed her eyes, now able to better feel the dewy sweat cascade down her toned flesh and womanly curves. At last her pulsating, veiny dick grew almost painfully stiff and started letting loose, hot spurts flying and forcing their dicks apart while the white hot jets of futa slime impacted and painted Haku's slim chest with the pale contents until it looked like he had a puddle pooling on his stomach.

Once Haku locked his stiff meat head to head with Pakura did he start to squirt more additional pre. Despite mixing in with hers, their spunk began flowing underneath into eachother's foreskin. Soon, he was on the edge of losing it, but then suddenly, he could hear Pakura's moan suddenly go erratic as the cohesion between the French-kissing dicks suddenly lost their grip and within moments, Haku heard Pakura scream out as hot loads suddenly shot onto Haku's naked chest and much of his abdomen. Usually, both were able to cum simultaneously, but Pakura had lost it quickly, at least to Haku's point of view.

"Oh Pakura, you... Made a mess didn't you" he whispered out blushing hard and as he smelled the fresh spunk, he let go of the kunnoichi's aching length and scooped up some of her hot seeds and lewdly tasted it in front of her while making a squelching slurp on his fingers. "Hmm, I wonder what I should do" he thought out loud with a naughty smile. Haku then leaned forward and approached her messy groin region just before he opened his mouth and slurped on the greasy shiny tip of her penis and then slurping down and slowly devouring her entire plump engorged length.

The older woman could usually handle herself, but of course being drunk as a skunk did her no favours tonight. She couldn't control and regulate her energies as much as she'd like to, and now she was left watching the slender ladyboy slurping up hot dollops of thick white goo. "Uhmn... it's my own fucking... well it's just cause I'm fucking drunk so I can't do... yeah..." she reached up and rubbed at her brow.

She was still seeing triple, so the dark-haired male was able to lean in without much protest.

Sweet lips wrapped around the still-engorged peak of her straining cock, leaving Pakura groaning from the tongue licking along the apex and sampling the remnants of hot seed still present up top. Eyes half shut, Pakura gave a low moan and reached around to stroke the back of Haku's head as a form of gentle and warm encouragement. "Yeah baby... you're such a dirty slut..." she hissed, shutting her eyes tight.

The eager boy enjoyed savoring the salty flavor of Pakura's shecock. As her length was fully engulfed Haku's hot lubricated oral cavity, the tongue began lapping up whatever seeds ebbed out from the tip before it started licking around the thick girth. He could feel every muscular veiny texture that cobwebbed around Pakura's hapless pride. The meandering veins pulsed in rhythm to her heartbeat. Finally he loudly slurped upwards dragging her tight foreskin towards the neck below her shiny plump glans. The fleshy rod left exposed was glistening with oral lubrication and it brought out the most intimate detail of Pakura's cobwebbed meat.

Haku then gripped the base of her shaft hard as wrapped his lips tight around the neck and used his tongue to flick and lick the shiny surface of her fruity plump tip. With his fingers from his other hand, he began to jerk and rapidly shift whatever foreskin Pakura had left as if he was trying to make her cum again once more. The smell of her fresh seeds combined with the musky odor and no doubt the pheromones fermenting from her nether lips was making the aroma much stronger and it became very highly intoxicating to Haku's sensitive nose. All the while, he lewdly squelched and slurped on Pakura enjoying every intimate second he was able to spend time with her.

Back
Top Bottom