Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What game are you playing now?

Silverknight

Pulsar
I noticed this wasn't a thread and it seemed like a good idea to make it. I myself am currently playing fantasy life on 3DS, it is a good game though the tutorial is to long and boring, if you get past that it becomes rather fun.

Team Fortress 2. Or perhaps I should call it, Conga Fortress 15

tumblr_n7f1elvm451rneaslo5_500.gif

SithLordOfSnark said:
I am now jumping between all 7 AC games.

But there are 9 AC games 1. ac1 2. AC2 3.brotherhood 4.revalation 5. aC3 6. liberation 7. AC 4 8. Rouge 9. Unity =P also currently playing super smash bros 4

I got all of the Arkham games on PC for ten dollars, so I'm slowly making my way through them. I also plan on playing Still Life soon; it will be my first point and click adventure game (that I can recall).

I'm currently playing through The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds on Hero mode. Again. :) I'm saving up some cash so that I can get Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, so I hope to start that soon.

Been playing Starmade a lot, and Warlords of Draenor. As well as a little Dragon Age: Inquisition.

Baten Kaitos Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean. For the 3rd time.

Liam Dale said:
Diablo III... Like there's no tomorrow....
Is it as good as people say? I played it before the expansion and was really disappointed with it in comparison to Diablo II. Yet, from what I've heard it sounds like the expansion came straight from god or something, because it's apparently "fucking incredible" or something like that.

Kim Jong Too Ill said:
Liam Dale said:
Diablo III... Like there's no tomorrow....
Is it as good as people say? I played it before the expansion and was really disappointed with it in comparison to Diablo II. Yet, from what I've heard it sounds like the expansion came straight from god or something, because it's apparently "fucking incredible" or something like that.

After the expansion it turned into a whole new game. Actually I waited for the expansion to come out to buy the game. I totally recommend it.

Battle for Wesnoth.

Great little turnbased strat using a hexagon grid map.
Oh, and it's free and runs on windows, mac, and linux.

You're welcome
;)

Back
Top Bottom