Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tina O'Brien Gets Pushed(Sexual Tyrannosaurus and celebstars)

Tina O'Brien Gets Pushed

Tina was known by everyone at the party, as they made there way around, John was fine as just her boyfriend who was a much lesser known person, being very good at what he did, but he was behind the scenes. He still always felt like the luckiest guy on earth to walk with his hand around this beauty, he felt like she was way out of his league but his arm was around her waist as they chatted around the room. The drinks seem to flow fast for John at the part, for not knowing as many people as she did, it was easier to sip his drink then say something to the wrong person or forget and call them the wrong name, especially when you work in the business.

Now John did have a few friends here, he knew well, and he said hi to them, but in the beginning of the party he was staying close to her. It was good to meet others in the business, for his career that is, but he more liked everyone there to know that she was his girlfriend. John made a habit of kissing her every now and then, just because he liked to. It's just what he thought about as they went around the party, that only she could possibly know. He talked about it so much, but even she probably wouldn't think that he thought about it as they roamed around the room.

He just smiled, sipped his drink till it needed replacing, and made small talk to different people in the business as they walked around the party. His girlfriend was the sexiest and prettiest women at the party and he really proud of that. He wanted others to know how lucky he was, to be truly envious of him. And many were, just not to the extent that John wanted them to be. John having an empty drink wasn't surprised when one of the servers came right over with a replacement of exactly what he ordered a few minutes ago, chilled and ready to be sipped.

"So baby how are you enjoying the party?", John asked Tina then applying another kiss before awaiting an answer.

The party was a bit loud, the noise of talking and shouting filled the large house which somebody was using to host the event. It was to celebrate Christmas and nearly everyone was wearing a red hat with a white ball on the end of it. Tina was one of those, picking one up from the basket near the entrance of the house and placing it on top of her head. Her long blonde locks weren't affecting by it and continued to hang below her shoulders against her bare upper back.

The actress, better known for appearing in British television was wearing a black dress which started from chest height down to her mid thigh. It zipped up from behind just below her shoulder blades and hugged her figure magnificently. Underneath were a pair of pantyhose giving her legs a more sexier look especially with the heels she was wearing, which were also black.

"Yeah I'm having a good time" Tina replied to John as she pouted her lips, kissing him with a response as he leant in.

A man soon came up to her and her man, he must of been in his 40's and was wearing a suit. "John this is Steve, he was a producer on a show I worked on" the girl said, giving them both an introduction to one another. "Steve this is my boyfriend John."

"Oh hey, how are you?", Steve said to John, the man had a hard time tearing his eyes away from Tina's bosom in that black dress, then he tried to look innocent as he faced John, not showing that he totally undressed her with his eyes. As the two men faced off, the new man couldn't know that John enjoyed men looking over his woman with envy. "Good thanks, nice to meet you", John said as the two men shook hands, "hey listen, would you keep this beautiful creature company while I go to get something to eat real quick?"

John then looked over at his lovely girlfriend, Tina next to the man she used to work with. "Baby I have to grab a quick bit, do you want me to get you something?" He asked her before moving away to the food tables set up with a smorgasbord of different food, set along 3 big tables on the other side of the big room. John was hungry but he also wanted to see this man alone with his girlfriend for a moment or two. That was what was going through his head as he went over to the tables after listening to Tina, and giving her a wink before he turned completely away.

Steve just nodded to John watching him walk away, making not looking at Tina's body in that dress even harder. Looking back at her body first, then straight up to her eyes, trying to act cool, but already getting a bit hard even with all the drinks he had already. "So Tina, how have you been, how are things since we stopped working together on the show?" A big smile on his face as he looked at her lovely facial features and tried to maintain his focus there. His mind drifted just as she was about to answer and when she opened her lips to talk, he couldn't help but wonder what she might look like with his cock going in her mouth.

As soon as her boyfriend mentioned going away to grab something to eat, Tina had a disapproving look on her face. He wasn't hungry and she knew it, it was because he had some kink or fetish about other men being with her. The couple had arguments because of it and he soon wore her down with her just saying she would at least try it.

"I'm fine, you don't need to get m anything" she smiled, looking at him walking away, giving Steve a chance to check out her cleavage without her noticing.

"Things aren't to bad thanks Steve, I have two auditions lined up after Christmas" Tina replied, her lips, covered in red lipstick would only make him think more dirty thoughts about her mouth. Sipping on her champagne, the actress pulled some blonde hair behind her ear. The white ball hanging from her Christmas hat swung from side to side. "How about you? Anything interesting? How is your wife Trish?"

John went up to the tables of food, standing on the side he could look back at his girlfriend Tina O'Brien. From back here he could see not only Steve looking her over when she wasn't looking, but other men around as well. There were two younger men ogling her back side in the black dress from a few feet behind her, and her butt did look scrumptious in that dress he thought. John look briefly down at the food to see what was there; caviar, sushi, shrimp, oysters, lobster, pate, fruit, cheese, crackers, meats all high end stuff, fancy cuts and laid out decorated elegantly. John took his time walking around casually picking up an item here and there, before moving down the table slowly. John's cock was starting to swell as he imagined what she wouldn't do, he thought of her getting on her knees right before him and sucking him off. John saw the man look at his girl and he wondered what thoughts were going through Steve's head while he was talking to his girl.

Steve was loving being alone with Tina, even though he didn't have a shot, she was a big time star, its nice to dream he thought as his mind drifted back and forth over thoughts of her mouth. Wanting to see her red lipstick smeared on his cock from sucking him. The thoughts of that, plus the continual peaks at her cleavage up close, had his cock straining now against his pants. "Ah oh great", taking a few seconds after her silence to register it was his turn to talk, "um not too much really right now, I was busy after I stopped working with you, I had a couple things lined up. But lately I have only had a couple piece meal projects, helping out with a couple projects that were under a time crunch." Steve's mind stop thinking of her sucking him when she mentioned his wife, "Ah she is good, sick that's why she is not here." Steven's mind quickly got back on track looking away from her face, down her chest and at her legs, "I have to see you keep just looking better and better each time I see you. Your just absolutely stunning in that dress!" He was making a momentary obvious look over her body, then at her eyes, raising his eyebrows, and smiling at her.

"I'm sorry to hear that, hope she isn't seriously ill? Just a cold? It has been going around hasn't it?" Taking another sip of her glass, her lips left a print of her red makeup. Lowering the object down to her chest where her hand kept it steady, Tina looked back at her boyfriend and then to Steve. She was met with compliments from the older gentleman nearly twice her age. "Thanks, I feel stunning in this dress, you don't look to bad yourself in your suit, you scrub up quite well" she joked with a smile, her white teeth shining through against the thick red lips of her mouth.

"John honey why don't you come back over" she said with a raised voice, no one around her taking to much notice. She felt a little uncomfortable being alone with Steve especially as John probably wanted her to be with him.

"He is always off leaving me" she shook her head at Steve, trying to make a joke out of it. "I hope you can give Trish my best wishes, hope she recovers soon. Your not the same without her on your arm"

"Yes just a cold we believe but you know her, she didn't want to get anyone sick. I am likely to get sick and not get any action for a while longer now." Steve admits smirking before realizing who he said it too. Then a small frown and blush of the admission to her then, just a smile thinking, 'nothing he could do about it now.'

John raised his finger at her, to signal one more minute as he circled the tables to head back, picking up a couple more things to put on top of his overloaded small plate. While John finished at the food tables Steve smiled, "he's lucky I am married leaving you alone with me. Heck you even leave a married guy like me thinking, especially in that dress", he smiles as he speaks more freely as the drinks have definitely gotten to him. His eyes now looking her over with more admiration and not shying away from the fact that he is eying her up. With out his wife here to get him to slow down his drinking, his words are much more free then they would normally be, even with out his wife present. Steve thought of the few times he took his wife at a party or took her to the car or home, after seeing Tina in another equally awesome looking dress that accentuated her body so well. His cock outlined his pants sticking out a bit as it strained against them, being slightly bigger then average it showed a bit to the casual looker.

The last two items on top of John's plate were Tina's favorite things, his peace offering for leaving her alone, as he walked back fully hard his cock pressed against his slacks, but if she looked she would recognize the the outline. John had at previous parties taken his girlfriend to a room for a quickie at parties before, after witnessing something as innocent as this. Even with her protesting in the beginning, knowing what caused it, even when it caused him to be quicker then normal she admitted to enjoying the quickies when out and about. But he wanted her to have a quickie with that older guy, or the two younger ones eying her butt as the two of them talked. Then when they were done he wanted his turn with her, not even sure how long he would last he gets so charged up, over just thinking about it.

"Steve I think you may have had to much to drink, your coming on a bit forward now, I doubt Trish would like it" Tina looked around over her shoulders, her hat swinging as well as her hair as she waited for her boyfriend to join her. She did feel pretty alone with all eyes on her although she was being paranoid.

Moving herself away from the situation, and not bothering to wait for her boyfriend who she seemed mad at now, Tina walked away and headed towards the staircase. Her hand went on to the railing to steady herself as she had been drinking and didn't want to fall. There wasn't many people upstairs and the bathroom was free so Tina stepped inside and locked the door behind her. Leaning against the sink she ran her hands over her face and tried to compose herself.

Steve felt like a heel, "Tina, I am sorry, I didn't mean to....", he tried calling after her but she vanished up the steps. Steve didn't blame her, even if he wasn't married and was half his age, made 10 times more money she was still out of his league. And she seemed happy with her boyfriend most of the time, though even the slightly drunk Steven could tell that, though he wasn't sure what it was, leaving her alone for a few minutes to get something to eat didn't seem like that big of a deal to him.

Steve was thinking of the same thing and splashing some cold water on his face to walk himself up. He walked to the downstairs bathroom which was just around the corner. But he stopped as he turned the corner, there was a line. He didn't know where any other bathrooms were downstairs, so he headed upstairs, figuring there would be more bathrooms and he should be able to find one that was free.

John saw Tina walking away as he headed towards them, she seemed a little upset, he could see it in her face, he knew her well enough. She stormed up the stairs, and the Steven guy he saw wander around the corner as he saw his girlfriend go out of site upstairs. He just stood and watched as Steve walked back in to his line of sight, going up the stairs. John watched intently as he saw Steve walk down the same hall as his girlfriend did, not going right or left but straight like she did. He had to think was it just an accident that they both went that way or did they plan it. John couldn't wait for an answer from his head, he was putting his plate and drink down. Then trying not to look weird, as he went up the stairs trying to be patient, even though he wanted to sprint up the stairs. He wasn't even sure what he would do, as he slowed at the top and slowly went down the center corridor, the same way both his girlfriend and Steven went.

Tina managed to find the bathroom, she took herself inside and locked it behind her, pushed the look in to the doorframe before resting her back against the surface. Brushing some hair out of her face and behind her ears, Tina slowly slid down the door on to the floor, her butt acting as a cushion to sit on. Her knees rose up and rested against her chest and her arms hugged her legs tightly.

Although being famous, which brought with it being rich, well known, stable in life, Tina wasn't happy, she was with a man who seemed to want her to be with other men and when Steve complimented her to put it lightly she couldn't help but think it was a plan of her boyfriend's.

Shaking her head, making the Christmas hat shake with it, she stood up and went to the sink, splashing her face with a sprinkle of water and trying to compose herself.

Talking a deep breath, Tina went to the door, opened it up and saw both males standing before her.

Steve walked up to the bathroom door, he tried to turn it, but it was locked. But with out anyone waiting to use it, he just turned and leaned his back against the wall, waiting for the person inside to finish. He closed his yes and rubbed his face, thinking he was an IDIOT for thinking such a thing. She was a big enough star, that if she got a role on something he was already working on, she could get him outed for the project if she wanted. He was also genuinely upset because she seemed like a really nice person on and off projects. Not one of the pompous asshole nose in the air celebrities, she was more like the girl next door who became a star, and stayed who she was. Steve open his eyes knocking the back of his head very lightly on the wall for being an idiot, then he saw Tina's boyfriend walking right towards him. It was the end of the hall, no where to go, he gulped thinking of what to say as John approached him.

"Did you see Tina?", John asked Steve, since he was leaning against the wall and not joining Tina in a room, like John had briefly fantasized about going up the steps.

"Ahh, no... um sorry I didn't...", Steve stumbled a bit, thinking of what to say in his slightly drunken state, while trying to remember his name.

"I saw her go down this hallway before you", John told Steve.

"Oh, she must be in here then", Steve said to John, pointing to the door, backing away from the wall with a cringe appearing on his face, "I checked the other doors coming down looking for the bathroom, she has to be in here." Steve thought then slowly moved towards leaving down the hallway, knowing Tina was probably still mad at him. Steve wanted to apologize but didn't want to upset her more, saying something wrong, not thinking straight with all the drinks he had during the night. "I had a lot to drink tonight, and I think I upset her", Steve admitted to her boyfriend. "I said something inappropriate, if you see her would you apologize to her for me", the door opened as he said it while backing away to leave.

"Don't worry Steve, Tina is a very forgiving women... she is still going out with me and trust me, I have said a lot of things to make her mad. She still forgives me every time whether I know what I said or did, or not", he give a little smile and laugh as he looked at her. Trying to lighten all their moods, not sure exactly what she was mad about but knew it was him, not Steve, so he thought. Looking at Steve backing away as if to run, "Tina just has a very friendly and flirtatious personality, guys just take things to far in their minds. Trust me I do, and she gets mad at me over it too. I am still trying to learn to keep my mouth shut and leave my thoughts in my head. She is just so friendly, open and seemingly free of spirit, that you feel you can say exactly what your thinking when some things are best off not said!" John shuts up looking at her, hoping he said the right words again, putting his hand softly on her shoulder, "baby are you ok, I am sorry I took so long", looking at her, smiling hopeful that she would be in a better mood.

Back
Top Bottom