Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The City of everywhere: Swinger Society

nanachan

Supernova
Here is a simple request thread. I wish to play a game set in my original setting, the interdimensional city of everywhere. Here, a society for sexually gifted men and women provides a place for discreet sexual encounters in their lavish manor.

I'm looking for 2-3 players to play as the swingers. They can be OCs from any setting and I am willing to play multiple female and/or male characters taken from my list here

This will be very smutty and to the point sex-scenes. Any takers?

I dunno, it's hard enough to find a character that actually looks like me. I guess I'll give this a try. The thing with these kind of roleplays is that people be going off base and go left-field that it kills the immersion factor.

With my time recently delving deeply into Dragon Age Inquisition and my tabletop perhaps this can be a means to get my roleplay on. Something to consider if things are not full, otherwise have fun.

Sanoci, Silverknight, please post your characters here

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/newthread.php?fid=39

Also, Silver gets a pick of the first girl (Since he posted first) and Sanoci gets second Go

@Iveta: I never fleshed her out that well outside of a non-con capacity, unless someone requests her

@blackestknight: Then sorry, I'm not looking for self insert characters

Oh too bad, I've considered your OC Resistance Caitlyn as your best OC made character above from Von Elspeth.

So is this somehow the same as the Pagoda Of Heavenly Pleeasures, where women wait for their would-be clients in a large abode?

I can bring her in if anyone wants to give her a nice, deep pounding ;) Valeria Von Elspeth too.

Btw, are you on my Yahoo Messenger?

But the thing is you don't have a roster for male characters. So I don't know who to select and at what range.

do you have a canon or type you want? I made a few male request threads for male characters, but they never got any responses

@Sanoci: ooh, let's see you make her call you 'Sir' then. Don't forget to post your chars and come on into the thread, these two girls are in need of cocks

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=61712

Will be on vacation for a few days, will post the day after tommorow.

Also, Sanoci, who do you want after Anastasia breaks?

Back
Top Bottom