Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vacation is Here (Grave and Wiki)

RE: Christmas Only Cums Once A Year (Grave and Wiki)

Brandon covered his ears a bit as Angel screamed. When she was done, he nodded.
"I know it does. But it won't for much longer."
He continued to gently have sex with her, trying not to hurt her. He was thankful that this was the only time that this would happen during sex.

Valerie knew that they were sensitive. After all, so were hers. The two fingered each other for a bit, but Valerie soon got a great idea. She got on top of Mika with her pussy facing her in what they called the '69' position. She then began to finger and lick Mika's pussy, enjoying the taste and wetness. From this position, they could pleasure each other at the same time.

"Bra-Brandon..." She said holding her arms out so she could wrap her arms around him and hug him tight, " you can....do whatever..." Angel told him in a soft tone, feeling him move a bit more inside of her and the pain slowly fading now.

Mika groaned feeling something wetter than her finger teasing her entrance. She gave a soft moan and looked up to see her wet pussy with her fingers still able to slide back and forth now faster again.

Brandon nodded. He began to move faster, thrusting a bit harder inside of her. He leaned down and kissed her before gently suckling her nipples. She was tight but he was feeling more pleasure as they progressed. He was still trying to be gentle. He continued to try and pleasure her however he could.

Valerie moaned as Mika continued to finger her. She began to finger her faster, tasting her delicious core.
"I love you, Mika," she said.
She lowered her soaked pussy to her friend's face, wanting to feel her tongue once more. Her body was on autopilot, just seeking and giving pleasure where she could. Her body was on fire, and she would not stop until they were both completely satisfied.

Angels body slowly moved back and forth as he thrusterd harder into her. She softly started to moan feeling the pleasure completely now. " I love you..." She said softly letting him use her body like he wanted to and also pleasure her himself.

Mika looked up at the ceiling for a moment just wondering how everything was done to end up like this. She sighed for a moment and felt her wet core. She blushed for a moment then squeezed her butt playfully and teasingly slowly moving her tongue inside.

Brandon smiled.
"I love you, too."
He kissed her and continued to pleasure her. He raised himself up on his arms like a push-up and began thrusting faster and deeper into her. Her moans were turning him on and it made him happy. Her pain had gone away and was being replaced by pleasure.

Valerie felt her tongue slowly entered her and gasped a bit. The heat and pleasure was starting to mount up in her stomach. She lowered her face back down to Mika's pussy and began to slowly but deeply lick at her. Her tongue hit her clit again and again, making sure to savor every moment of it. This was a new frontier for them, but it was exciting, as well. She continued to moan gently as she pleasured Mika with her tongue.

Angel could feel him bigger and tighter inside of her as he rhrusted more. She gave a small smile and stuck out her tongue as her body moved back and forth on the bed as he was thrusting more inside of her. It was her first time and now she had nothing left. For now she enjoyed it but would think about things more later.

Mika did like having a tongue inside her, she moves her hips for a moment then spread her lips and licked the insides more and more sticking her tongue as far as she could slowly.

Brandon continued to thrust into Angel, seeing that she was enjoying it. He was setting up a rhythm and causing her large breasts to bounce, which he loved and kept him horny. He lowered himself and gave her hard nipples licks and sucks before kissing her deeply. Brandon raised back up and began to thrust into her faster and harder. He was back into the rhythm and continuing to pleasure her.
"You like this, babe?"

Valerie moaned as Mika's tongue penetrated her. She continued to lap at her pussy, penetrating her with her tongue in return. After a few more minutes of licking, she turned her body around and was now on top of her. She ducked her head down and began to kiss Mika slowly and deeply. As they kissed, she rubbed her breasts against hers, their hard nipples rubbing touching and sending jolts of pleasure through her. Her hands took hold of her hips and started to slowly rub them.

"Their...their so sensitive she said feeling another tingle of her spine as she felt her boobs being played with and her nipples sucked and licked. Angel leaned wrapping her arms around his head and kissing him back, twirling her tongue with his in a deeper kiss before she pulled back and hugged him close against her chest feeling his harder cock grow bigger inside of her. " it-it's-it's my first time and it feels weird...and good." Abgel couldn't really talk much but she didn't hate it either, " Brandon..if your rougher...I'm..I'm gonna cum..." Angel closed her eyes and bit her lip.

Mika moaned but they were quieted down by the sudden kiss. She leaned in to take the kiss but pulled back after a moment, breathing heavily, she sat up and leaned against the wall pulling her close and having their breasts pushed in more. " valerie...please make me cum..." She asked kinda wanting to end it soon already.

Brandon nodded as Angel told him that she was close to cumming. It was time to finish her off. He took hold of her hips and began to fuck her in a rough but pleasurable way. He was close to cumming, as well, and was trying to hold off so that they could cum at the same time.

Valerie nodded.
"Okay, Mika. Make me cum, too, 'kay?"
She reached between her legs and inserted her ring and middle fingers into her. She then began to pump her as fast and as hard as she could. She spread her legs so that Mika could get to her easier. The smell of the sex in the air was making her even wetter, and she was ready to cum hard.

Angel could feel him even riugher, and it even felt a little good to her, she sighed as she heard him about to cum, " do it outside please..." She asked him as he continued to move inside her more until they both were even closer.

Mika moaned and leaned back more, " it's like being stabbed..." She said with a giggle, " not a bad way though.." She leaned over and put the same fingers inside of her doing the same.

Brandon listened as he was thrusting.
"Why? I'm wearing a condom, so why does it matter?"
He thrusted harder until he was on the verge. He then pulled out as she had asked and came into the condom. A weird end for their first sex session, but a good one, nonetheless.

Brandon laid down next to her, holding her close.
"That was great."
He gave her a kiss on the cheek and laid back. He closed his eyes and began to rest.

Valerie nodded.
'Yeah..."
When her fingers entered her, she moaned and continued her pleasuring. She gently kissed Mika, her tongue mingling with hers as their breasts were pressed together. After a little while longer, she came hard onto her friend's fingers.

She let out a sigh of joy as she withdrew her fingers.
"That was...good..."
She laid down next to Mika and put her arm around her.
"I love you, Mi-Mi. Thank you for this."
She pulled up the covers and started to rest.

She closed her eyes, as he pulled out, heavily breathing until eventually she was ok. Angel yawned and sat up a bit looking up at him, giving a sigh and laying down with him, pulling the covers up and putting her arms to hug his head as she slowly closed her eyes to rest

She looked over and slowly took her fingers out looking at them, slowly wiping them on the bed behind, laying down with her simply nodding and resting next to her.

The next morning, Brandon awoke with Angel sleeping next to him. He smiled as he thought of last night. It was a good experience, and he hoped that she had enjoyed it as much as he had. It was still a bit early, so he laid back down and snuggled Angel close until she woke up.

Valerie woke up with Mika snuggled into her. Last night had been excellent, and the thought of it sent pleasurable shivers down her spine. She looked at Mika sleeping, smiled, and then closed her eyes to rest some more. When she was awake, she would get some breakfast going.

Angel kept her sleep, her naked beautiful body hidden softly under the sheets. Her hair long hair laid in a small swirl behind her. she sighed then slowly scooted over closer to him with her head under his arm still sleeping for a little while until she gave a yawn and slowly she was awake.

Lola pulled up he blankets a bit more to cover her body. She really didn't try to sleep like this before so it was even a bit hard, yawning and stretching a bit.

Brandon stirred as Angel began to wake up.
"Good morning, beautiful."
He gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead. She truly looked beautiful, even now.
"Last night was a lot of fun. How are you feeling?"

Valerie was still resting as Mika pulled the covers up a bit more. She was waking up a bit, so Valerie sat up.
"Good morning, Mi-Mi. Did you rest well?"
In the light of the morning sun, she thought that her love almost looked angelic.
"I'll go and make some breakfast."

She snuggles against him a bit more, turnig to her side facing him. Angel gave a light smile, " well I still feel a bit weird but I'm better." The girl leaned more against him.

Mika looked up scratching her head and seeing that she was awake now next to her. " yeah...I'm fine Val..." She replied with a small nod, " I can help too then..." Mika slowly got up still makes but putting her bra and panties on then her other clothes.

Brandon smiled.
"I'm glad to hear that. That's to be expected, since it was your first time."
He gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead.
"I love you."
He then got out of bed and began to get dressed, preparing to head down and get some breakfast.

Valerie nodded.
"That's good. I appreciate the help."
She got out of bed and got dressed before heading downstairs with Mika. She got the pan and began cooking some eggs while getting the bacon and other meats ready. She poured herself a glass of milk and took a swig from it from time-to-time.

She looked say up and rubbed her eyes, stretching her arms and going to the window to look out. Angel turned to him and made a little heart with her hands, going over to change too.

Mika dressed up and walked out to follow behind her, deciding to get a pan and cook some omelette a while she cooked eggs. "Hey Val....I'm cooking some omelettes, anything you want?"

Valerie turned to her with a smile.
"Yeah, just make me a regular omelette. Just the regular stuff will be fine."
The meats were just about ready, so she got a plate together. She would gets hers together once Mika was done. It was nice to have help getting breakfast together, for a change.

Brandon headed downstairs with Angel into the kitchen.
"Hey, that smells great."
He noticed that his parents were not out of bed yet, perhaps sleeping off a hangover from last night's party.
"That was a good party last night."
He took a seat at the table and waited for breakfast to be done. He stifled a yawn and noticed that it was a beautiful day outside, perfect for doing something.

Mika sighed and started cooking now, one for her own and everyone else. She kept going hearing them down now, quietly she just continued not really having anything to say.

Angel followed behind, hands behind her as she sat down at the table and leaned back to relax while she waited too deciding to just be quiet. She didn't really talk much in the mornings, she would rather just eat and watch some tv.

Breakfast was completed not long after that. Everyone sat down to eat, but there was not much talk. After they were done, Brandon turned to them.
"Well, it's a beautiful day out. It's the perfect day to go somewhere. What does everyone feel like?"

Valerie shrugged.
"I don't know, Brandon. With it being December, that kind of limits our options. I don't really feel like swimming or shopping, and that's about all there is to do in town when it's cold. I'm pretty tired after last night's party. I think we should save the day trip thing for when it warms up."

Brandon thought about it.
"Yeah, maybe you're right. I just hate seeing such a beautiful day go to waste."
He looked at Angel and then Mika.
"What do you girls think? Do you have any ideas?"

angel quietly continued eating with a sigh, looking up and over at everyone else. "id rather stay here then, I don't really wanna go out either.' she stood up and stretched after she was done eating going over and laying down to watch some tv on the couch.

mika continued to eat quietly for a moment before she turned too to look over, "yeah I don't wanna go....' she shrugged and leaned back drinking from her cup with a yawn. " I just wanna stay and relax then sleep and eat and stuff.' mika just shrugged again

Brandon shrugged.
"Okay, then. Just thought that I would offer."
He went over to the couch and sat down next to Angel. They watched some TV together. Brandon still wanted to go somewhere, but he couldn't think of anywhere to go by himself.

Valerie finished up her breakfast. She was feeling lazy today, so a nice quiet time at home was fine with her. She finished her breakfast and headed upstairs. She wondered if Mika would want to watch any shows, or what she wanted to do. She was up for pretty much anything.

Mika sighed and gave a burp standing to stretch then seeing everyone. She rubbed her eyes and looked around then wandered upstairs to her.

Angel scooted over and laid on a pillow, having the remote and changing it to see what she wanted deciding to just do this for a while.

Valerie saw Mika come into the room.
"Hey, Mi-Mi."
She sat down on the bed with her.
"So, what do you want to do? You want to continue on the show we were watching."
She had it pulled up on the computer screen if she did.

Brandon just chilled out as they watched TV. He hadn't really thought of a place to go by himself, so he just decided to hang out.
"I love you, babe. I'm so glad we can just hang out like this."

Back
Top Bottom