Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vacation is Here (Grave and Wiki)

RE: Christmas Only Cums Once A Year (Grave and Wiki)

Mika's face kept their red color on her cheeks as she felt embarrassed no matter what valerie would tell her about it not being so weird. She leaned in even more, her tongue sliding all the way inside of her pussy. She slowly moved her tongue up and down though it was harder now because she felt tight.

Angel leaned back and focused on the game, scooting close to him and laying her head on his shoulder. It was just a plain shooting game that had nothing she didn't really know or see before so it was nothing new though it was actually fun Anyway.

Valerie gave a soft cry as Mika's tongue penetrated deeper inside of her. It was hitting her clit, and her body got hot. She shivered from pleasure, loving how it felt. Mika still seemed embarrassed by all of this, but she could not blame her, as it was all very new. Valerie had wanted it more, so it was not embarrassing for her. She leaned her head back and moaned as the pressure increased in her stomach.

Brandon liked it when she leaned her head on his shoulder. She was doing well at the game, and they were doing great as a team.
"The boss is coming up. Reload and get ready."
He hit the reload button on the controller. The boss was not particularly hard, but it did take good reflexes and thinking to survive.

Mika could just sense that she was as close as her before. She took her tongue out and went over to lick and suck on her breasts again as she slowly decided to stick one of her fingers deep inside of her. She slowly moved it in and out waiting until she would cum.

She sighed as some of her hair covered one of her eyes giving her a new look at the moemnt with her hair. Angel just ignored him knowing what she was doing and worried about herself and not dieing. Angel was pretty focused already and there was nothing that could make her talk to anyone right now until they were done with this.

Valerie groaned as Mika decided to suckle her breasts again. Her body spasmed a bit as the finger went deep into her. It was nice to see her initiating some action, and she would be sure to return that favor sometime in the near future. For right now, though, she could barely think straight. As the finger moved in and out, she eventually reached her limit and came hard all over her fingers. She breathed heavily, and then pulled Mika into a gentle but passionate kiss to thank her.

Brandon could tell that Angel was very intense into the game. She always was able to put a heavy amount of focus on something. As the boss battle started, he went a different direction and started pumping it full of shotgun shells. As the boss went to counterattack, he had his character jump back and blast it in the face, which gave him a smile and a chuckle.

Angel just sighed and started flanking it, this boss wasn't even hard for her. It just took a lot to kill it, she finally managed to do it herself and put the controller down stretching for a bit, going over to the computer and using it agian for a bit more.

Mika took her finger and saw just how much it was covered by valerie. She sighed and stopped what she was doing, already taking her clothes and putting her panties back on before valerie took her again in a kiss. Mika quickly pulled away and dressed herself up a bit, laying her head on her shoulder and stretching a bit.

Brandon was glad when the boss went down. This particular boss was kind of time consuming because it could shield and heal itself from time-to-time. It was Angel that landed the kill shot, and he turned to her.
"Great job, babe."
She was already on to something else, though, so he went back to single player. She was acting more abrupt than usual, but he guessed she was happy.

Valerie reached up and got her panties and shirt before putting them on. Her head was still spinning from the sexual encounter, and she was feeling a mix of emotions, most of them good. When Mika laid down next to her, she put her arm around her. She wasn't really sure what to say, but she knew they were probably feeling the same way.
"Good night, Mi-Mi."
She closed her eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

(Merry christmas ^^)

Angel looked over at him and gave him a little wink then went back to do her own thing, looking through more videos to watch for a bit longer before she decided to sit on his lap, " I'm bored already..." Angel traced a little circle on his arm and leaned back against him.

"Good night..." She said with a yawn feeling happy even though this was as strange to her as valerie thought too. Mika closed her eyes and sighed falling asleep as well.

(Merry Christmas to you, too. :D)

Brandon shrugged as she said she was bored.
"Well, I'm not sure what to tell you. If nothing else is exciting you, maybe we could do that...thing."
It felt awkward trying to imply sex instead of coming right out and saying it. He had been trying not to suggest it, but she had kept complaining of boredom. Even if she shot it down, at least he had offered.

Angel looked over at him, " your so desperate aren't you..." She teased giving him a kiss on the cheek, wrapping her arm around him. "I guess we could...but of course it's my first time though...." She blushed and felt embarassed by it "if you really want to..." She laid down and put her arms out, " please...be gentle..."

Brandon chuckled.
"I'm only desperate for you to get over your boredom. I swear you have ADHD or something."
She said she was a virgin, which he knew, and seemed okay with having sex.
"Babe, I don't want to have actual sex right now, because my parents are home and you'll be bleeding from when your hymen gets broken. We will need to prepare a little bit better before I take your virginity."

He laid down next to her and gave her a deep kiss.
"However, I am all for some sex play. I can still drive you wild that way."
He kissed her again and began rubbing on her hips, butt, boobs, and anywhere else he could touch. He reached for the hem of her shirt and began pulling it over her head before resuming the kissing. Her body was in ass-kicking shape, and her large breasts looked so delectable in her bra, like low-hanging fruit.

"Well I don't want to rush it either, I don't know what came over me at the moment." She said shaking her head. Angel sighed and sat up a bit with her back against the wall, " wait...I don't wanna this at all, it's embarrassing when I'm the only naked one..it's better to just wait for the real thing." Angel leaned in and kissed him back deeply as well for the moment.

Brandon chuckled.
"Well, I was going to strip down, too. I wasn't going to put anything inside you, except fingers. You can play with my cock, too, if you want. But, if you don't want anything, I'm okay with that. I want us to both want it when we do it."

"Yeah it's just better for both of us to want it..." She put her shirt back on and stretched her arms, "but...if I'm staying here for a little while then where would I sleep then?" She asked wondering about that for a moment. Angel then yawned and laid on his bed.

Brandon chuckled.
"I figured we would share my bed. We've been together long enough that we can sleep together without having to have sex."
He laid down next to her and snuggled her.
"We'll go for the real thing when the opportunity presents itself. Until then, I'm happy just to spend time with you."

I don't know why I don't see guys like you alot. Your someone that's really nice and cares..." She smiled and laid down snuggling against him. Angel leaned over and gave him a small kiss, being happy to be with him again finally after not being able to see him in forever besides when the end of the year came. " Brandon....I know that I'm the only person you care about but sometimes I just wanna ask you to not leave me without a good reason....something inside of me is just feeling this sometimes." She shrugged and leaned in to kiss him again. Angel yawned and closed her eyes, "good night love..."

Brandon smiled at her compliments.
"Well, thank you."
He listened as she asked him to not leave her behind again.
"I understand, babe. We'll get things worked out as we go."
He returned her kisses and snuggled her close.
"Good night."
He closed his eyes and soon fell asleep.

The next morning, Valerie was the first to awaken. She felt Mika snuggled up against her and smiled. Last night had been a fun but awkward trip into taking their relationship to the next level, and she was looking forward to smoothing things out as they went. She gently brushed aside some hair from Mika's face. She definitely looked serene laying there.
"You awake, Mi-Mi?"

Brandon awoke the next morning with Angel cuddled into his arms. He gave her a gentle kiss and then laid his head back on the pillow. After a few more minutes, he decided it was time to get up.
"You awake, Angel?"
He yawned and untangled himself before sitting up. He looked back, seeing how beautiful his woman was in the soft light of the morning.

Mika continued to sleep quietly hugging Valerie's arm when didn't have a pillow, and rubbing her cheek against it once in a while. It was just something she did in her sleep. She yawned and laid more on her side, feeling the sunlight on her body and hearing her voice. Va-Valerie?" She asked softly with a yawn, slowly sitting up and stretching.

Angel just kept sleeping, she likes to sleep and it was tiring to come back so she couldn't wake easily after that. She stayed asleep for a little while more not hearing Brandon and not waking up after a little while longer.

Valerie sat up as Mika did.
"I'm right here, Mika."
She stretched her arms a bit before getting out of bed. It seemed like they were the only ones up.
"You want to go downstairs and get some breakfast? If not, we can just sit and chill for a bit."

Brandon could see that Angel was still fast asleep. He smiled as an idea came to him and he went downstairs. He quickly cooked some sausage, bacon, and eggs before pouring a glass of orange juice and placing all but the glass on a tray. He carried the food upstairs and placed the tray on his bed, eating his own while he waited for Angel to awaken. He thought that she might enjoy having breakfast in bed. He gently moved some hair out of her face, thinking that she looked beautiful while laying there in the light of the sun.

" mmmm lets go down then..." She stretched a bit and yawned again standing up beside Valerie. Mika was feeling a bit better now and she was a bit happy about it for the moment. Miles turned and went to the bathroom before coming out and holding Valerie's hand going downstairs to get something.

Angel was still sleeping after a while, but now very soon she would wake up now which she did when her nose smelled something. She scratched her head and yawned , sitting up with a sigh and looking over at Brandon then seeing the food. "Oh..." She said with a smile noticing he wanted her to have breakfast in bed, "sorry if you seemed bored before you did this for me...I love you..and thanks..."

Valerie nodded.
"Okay, then."
She waited at the stairs for when her friend returned from the bathroom. She smiled as they held hands and went down the stairs together. Once they were in the kitchen, Valerie noticed that someone, probably Brandon, had already been up to fix breakfast. She whipped up some bacon, eggs, and toast for them before sitting down at the table to eat.

"So, what do you think we should do for the Christmas party?"
She remembered that Mika had said that she wanted to help, and she would appreciate the help getting things together.
"We'll need some nice decorations. I haven't planned many parties, but I know what decorations we can get. Should we go traditional or try to mix it up a bit?"
She ate on her breakfast, interested in what Mika had to say.

Brandon smiled.
"I love you, too, and you're welcome."
For a minute, the two ate in silence.
"I figure that we should pitch in on that Christmas party. Do you have any ideas?"
He took a sip of milk and then ate some more.

Hmm well not really..." She shrugged eating on the bed and leaning back with a sigh. Angel finsihed after a while and set her plate beside her stretching her arms and just sitting on the bed with the blanket.

" of course we should do something new, it's stupid as the same." She sat down and relaxed waiting, starting to eat once everythig was done. "Maybe we could go later then..." Mika shrugged and smiled at Valerie wonderig how to make it look fun.

Valerie nodded.
"Yeah, we should mix it up a bit. Make it more of our own."
She ate for a bit and took a drink of milk.
"Yeah, we should go shopping in a bit. It will be easier to plan once I can actually look at the materials."
She finished eating and put her plate up, waiting for Mika to be done so that she would know what they should do next.

Brandon chuckled.
"I don't, either. I thought women were supposed to be better with this kind of thing."
He finished up his food and dove under the covers. He came up and put his arms around her, pushing her back onto the bed. He then kissed her deeply, his arms taking her into a more romantic kind of hold.

Miku looked at her at her, " you sound so weird sometimes." She went over and put her plate in once she was done and say down on the couch, " mmm maybe we should have everyone just come, it's always cool to make it different is to have everyone's ideas into one." Mika crossed her arms and ran a hand through her hair.

"Well I don't really plan things and I don't really help much, raises it's just the basic things like the party stuff though...actually we should go to the art store, I have a some things we could make from what's there."

Valerie shrugged.
"I'm just saying. I haven't planned that many parties."
She sat down on the couch next to Mika.
"Maybe you're right. Perhaps if Brandon and Angel ever come down, we can talk to them about it."

Brandon thought about it.
"Okay, I suppose that sounds like as good a plan as any. Let's go see if Valerie and Mika want to join us."
He got dressed and headed downstairs, seeing the two sitting and talking on the couch.
"Angel has the idea of going to the art store. Would you two like to tag along?"

Valerie nodded.
"That sounds great. We'll have to get dressed, though."
She began heading upstairs, knowing that Mika would follow when she was ready. She was still trying to find the words to talk about last night, but now was not the time. She would speak with her about it when the time was right.

Mika looked over, "well we both can't do and I'm lazy most of the time." She leaned back with a sigh and looked over to see the others coming over. " hmmm everyone is in this already of course, just wait then." Miss followed up and started to change.

Angel got her clothes and went over to the bathroom to change being embarrased of changing in front of him like that. She got out and walked down with him meeting the others and sitting down on the couch just waiting. "Hmmm how big is the party though? What I'm making I dont want to make too many.." She shrugged and crossed her arms.

Back
Top Bottom