Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vacation is Here (Grave and Wiki)

RE: Christmas Only Cums Once A Year (Grave and Wiki)

"Yes I am thank you." She said slowly standing up with her amrs to the sides, Angel turned to see valerie, "thanks for having me, I hope I won't really be too much of a bother." She leaned over and grabbed Brandon's hand, leading him to the table then letting go and taking her own seat. Angel then slowly started to quielty eat wih a smile enjoying the company of Her beloved boyfriend and his sister and the girl who seemed to be very nice friends with valerie

Mika wallked into the kitchen and sat down with a sigh, starting to eat with everyone. " well sure if you want, there's a show I've been wanting to watch though I never had time. Maybe we could watch it after the one I showed you." She shrugged and smiled glad they were gonna do something fun today.

Valerie smiled at Angel.
"Oh, it's no bother at all. Brandon's told us so much about you, and you seem great. He's very blessed to have you."
Brandon turned to Angel.
"I agree completely."
He kissed his woman's cheek and then went back to eating.

Valerie then turned to her best friend.
"Well, maybe we could alternate. You know, watch one episode of this show and then one episode of that show. I'm not very far into the first show, so it won't hurt to start on something else. If it's really something you want to watch, then I'd be happy to watch it with you."
She took a bit of her sausage and after eating it, drank a bit of milk.

Angel sighed and smiled, deciidng to continue eating until for a while longer until she was full. She took her own plate to the sink then put her arms around Brandon and hugged him from behind glancing over at the other two girls.

" I guess that could work.." She said with a shrug standing up when she was done happy to have the feeling of being full again with food. Mika drank her glass of water and leaned against the wall, just waiting till valerie was done so they could start already.

Brandon felt Angel's arms around him and smiled. He really liked it when she was affectionate. He finished eating and put his plate in the sink. He put his arm around Angel and walked with her back into the living room. He then sat down with her and held her close.
"So, what are you feeling like doing today? I was thinking we might go out later on a dinner date after my parents meet you."

Valerie noticed that Mika was being aloof again. She noticed that it came out more when they were in public.
"Sounds good."
She finished eating and walked with her upstairs to her room. She sat at the computer and booted it up.
"So, what is the name of this other show you wanted to watch?"

"Hmm cool, maybe after dinner we could explore the town maybe? I haven't been here in a long time so we should." Angel leaned against his chest and crossed her arms looking over at the tv and relaxing

Mika follows her up and decided that she would sit on Valerie's lap. She smirked and glanced abck at her, taking the mouse and going on the show site where they could watch whatever " what about this one..." She said going over to the search bar and typing in the name of the anime "black butler" (craving lol).

(Never seen it, but I always thought the Japanese name was kind of hilarious, "Kurotshitsuji".)

Brandon nodded.
"Yeah, that sounds like a great idea. I'd love to do that."
He kissed the top of her head and snuggled her.
"Hey, World's Dumbest is on. I love that show."

Valerie was surprised when Mika sat on her lap, not expecting it. She stuck her tongue out at her when her friend smirked at her.
"Weirdo."
She looked around her and saw the name of a show called 'Black Butler'.
"Yeah, that's fine."
She wrapped her arms around Mika's waist.

"But now you're not going anywhere. I've got full access to your tickle spots."
She maneuvered her friend so that they were comfortable. Once the show started, she watched in interest.

(It's amazing, i have a craving for that in my thread but I have no luck >.<)

Angel glanced up at him and just quielty watched the show, driving to spend some time together watching tv like this with him since she didn't know what else to do and his parents weren't home yet.

" your only..." She said teasing her and sticking her tongue back with a giggle. When mika heard what she might do she froze and covered her sides so she wouldn't be able to tickle her so easily. Mika sighed and leaned back against her, turning to watch it.

Brandon just chilled out and watched the show. When it was on a commercial break, he gently turned Angel's head and gave her a deep kiss.
"I love you. You've made my Christmas more special just by your presence."
He gently stroked her cheek with his hand and held her close. One of his most fervent wishes was to find a place where the two of them could be together all the time, since he was very secure in his relationship with her.

Valerie giggled when Mika covered her sides.
"Oh, relax. I'm not going to tickle you...Unless you try to get away, that is."
When she leaned back against her, it was comfortable. It was nice to see that Mika was initiating her own close contact. It was a delicate balancing act, but they were getting used to close contact with each other.

Angel smiled enjoying the time he was giving to spend time with her, it was just like back in highschool and it was good he hadn't really changed much to her personally. "I love you too." She said kissing him back softly and snuggling against his chest a bit more, getting comfortable.

Mika sighed and looked over, " that gives me another reason for me to get away." She said deciding to tease her again and show that she was wrong. Mika sighed and stretched, crossing her amrs and turning back to watch. When the episode was done, she leaned in to get the mouse and went over to click on the next episode.

Brandon snuggled her close and continued to watch the show.
"Hey, babe, what instrument did you play in the band, again? It's been a while, and I forgot."
Angel had been a band nerd in high school, and Brandon hung out with a few people in band, and that was how they first met. They connected so quickly and were soon inseparable. They had a lot in common, but also helped balance each other out with their quirks.

Valerie chuckled.
"Maybe, but I could still tickle you a little bit before you got away."
The first episode of the show she watched was good, and she wanted to see more. When Mika leaned in to change to the next episode, she reached up with her hands and gave her breasts a quick grope.
"Ah, no bra and it's cold in here. You want me to warm them up for you?"

Played the bas" , she said with a proud smile, there was two songs that I always loved to play. And I don't know if I told you this but only only one of the songs I used for the talent show and I played along with it with my bass and everyone was going crazy." She giggled and tried to picture exactly. Wish I brought it over..." Angel sighed and put her hands behind her head, leaning back against him and showing off a bit of cleavage.

Mika sighed, "you tease me too much..." She dragged the mouse over and hit the play button, then changed it to full screen waiting on it for a moment before she would lay back on her for a moment. She shivered and turned red as quick as a stop light changed color. " your such a perv..." She said covering her own breasts with her hands and leaning back with her head on her chest. " I don't know why your my friend..." she said poking her stomach a few times.

Brandon chuckled.
"I remember. That was a great night."
He thought about it and was going to surprise her later. He had an old bass guitar that was still in good shape and was going to surprise her with it. He thought they might play along together at some point. When she leaned back and showed off some cleavage, he couldn't help but look at it. Angel had always had the best breasts, and the two had a lot of fun together when they had loveplay.

Valerie gave her a sympathetic look.
"Maybe, but you tease me, too."
She giggled a bit as she turned red and covered her chest.
"It's your fault for being so beautiful and having such a great body. I can't help but want to touch."
She giggled again as she poked her in the stomach.
"Oh, admit it. You wouldn't know what to do without me, and you like this attention that I give you when we're alone together."

Angel sat up a bit, almost grinding against him but of course not meaning to. She wasn't ready for it yet, and she would keep that true. She crossed her arms over her chest and yawned, " are your parents always working, it must be boring to just sit here and watch your little sister isn't it?" She asked just wondering for the moment.

Mika looked over at her, " jeez you really are a blunt perv." She thought not really surprised much. " what attention, we're just hanging out alone, and I don't need your "special attention" referring to how much valerie wanted her body. "It's not my fault that I look like this you know.."

Brandon felt her almost grinding against him, and briefly wondered if she was teasing him.
"They're not working, just out shopping right now. Eh, not really. She does her thing and I do mine."
He looked back up as she covered her cleavage.
"Besides, I'm not bored with you around."

Valerie was hurt by what Mika had said. She unwrapped her arms around her and crossed them.
"You don't have to get so upset. I was just trying to show you some affection."
She couldn't understand why she wasn't happy to be attractive.
"I don't understand why you're so afraid to be romantic. If you're scared of being vulnerable, you don't have to be. I wouldn't hurt you or take advantage of you, and I thought you knew that by now."

Mika facepalmed, blaming herself, "I was only meaning that as a joke...I'm really sorry, and I know it didn't seem like a good joke at all, Val we both know each other well and I wouldn't do the same either. " I'm sorry for saying that for you and I even regret saying that anyway..." He sighed, " I know I was a damn jerk just now so you can blame me for that then, Val I'm sorry for being like that, and I may not be open with experiencing love a lot but you know that I'm at least trying a little bit." Mika felt really bad, walking over to the bed and laying down with a sigh. "I understand if you hate me or your mad at me for saying that...but on the inside...I care about you the same and I don't want to hurt you for something that isn't really wrong."

"Well now that I'm finally here your not!" She said giving him a cute little wink with a smile. "Oh we are gonna have so much fun with everyone I hope. " Angel turned around and looked over at him, " I was wondering about a little Christmas party you should throw here don't you think? Maybe we could have that sit on santas lap thing and ask him what you want for Christmas, like they do in the mall, which would you rather want me to be? She asked with a smirk, naughty or nice..." She said making a little purr sound.

Valerie was a bit surprised that she said it was a joke. It had been delivered so seriously that it was almost hard to believe. She did appreciate her apology, and nodded in response.
"I know. This is new to me, too. It's partly my fault for being so forward."

She shook her head.
"I could never hate you, Mi-Mi. I'm not mad, but I am still a little upset."
She walked over to the bed and sat down next to her.
"We're just going to have to be understanding to each other about this. That being said, you can make it up to me by giving me a kiss, and I mean a real kiss."

Brandon loved her cute little wink and her beautiful smile. Her suggestion of a Christmas party sounded fun.
"If my mom and dad are okay with it, I'd be happy to do it. Are you sure you could handle other women sitting on my lap, though?"
He gave her a teasing wink and quick peck on the lips.
"That's a tough question, because you're so much fun either way."

"Why did I not think you would say that..." She said rolling her eyes with a smirk. " even though your weirder than me I still love you and I promise not to break our friendship. She sighed, mika knew she was a little mad, and I guess the spoiled girl could have it this once... " you just know how to make me feel more embarassed than I already am don't you?" She asked leaning back with her arms to hold up. Mika blushed, "please don't tell anyone about this..." She said slowly leaning in and closing her eyes to press her lips against Valerie's for a moment before she sloely broke away.

" it could be a female Santa too you know, it's not always a guy...and I could ask you the same thing then!" She said giggling, sticking her tongue out at him playfully. Angel kissed him back and smiled, "it's gonna be awesome...and how why do you think I'm fun either way?" She asked a bit curious about that.

Valerie giggled.
"I love you, too, and I'm glad you won't break our friendship."
She shrugged.
"That's not very hard to do."
She then got serious as Mika agreed to do it.
"I won't tell anyone, I promise."

Valerie leaned forward and closed her eyes, meeting her close friend's lips. It was a wonderful kiss because they were both doing it together. She broke away slowly and opened her eyes, grinning.
"Okay, I forgive you."
She went over to the computer.
"Did you want to watch more of the show?"

Brandon shook his head in amusement.
"When has that ever happened, though? I mean, a female Santa? Come on."
He chuckled as she stuck her tongue out at him.
"I think I could handle it, yes."

Brandon nodded.
"It is going to be awesome."
She then asked him how he knew she was fun when she was naughty.
"Well..."
He was going to answer, but at that moment, his parents came walking in. Brandon turned to them with a smile.

"Hey there. Back from shopping, I see."
They nodded and noticed Angel.
"You must be Angel," his mother said, "My, don't you look pretty."
Both of his parents gave her a hug, and the two moved into the kitchen to talk. Brandon was happy to see that they were hitting it off so well.

"Sure if you want..." She said walking over and taking the seat before she could sit down. Mika looked over and just grinned at her, leaning back and starting the episode, maybe she would sit on her lap or something, but she didn't really care it was like messing with her again a bit more for the moment.

" awww you don't think it wouldn't look nice? I'd maybe wear a costume just for the party though it would be embarrassing though too actually. " Angel sat up a bit against his lap and crossed her arms wondering what his answer would be, but then she heard the door and turned to see his parents. Angel got off of him and stood up trying to look a little nice, " umm yes...I'm Angel, plsease to meet you." She said giving a small bow with her head, "thanks..." She said blushing for a moment. Angel sighed and was a bit caught off guard by them hugging her but she decided to go with it. She turned to glance over at Brandon then turned to follow them into the kitchen.

Valerie smirked as Mika sat down in the chair before she could.
"Now you're just doing this to mess with me. You're such a brat."
She stuck her tongue out at her and sat on her lap. She leaned back to watch the show. It was a good show and she was enjoying it.

Brandon sat down close to his woman and the four made small talk for a bit.
"Mom, Angel actually had an idea that she wanted me to run past you guys."
Daisy and Henry turned to their son.
"If you would not mind, I would like for us to host a Christmas party here."
The parents exchanged a look.
"How many would be attending?"

"Just friends and family. I would say less than fifty."
Henry thought about it.
"Well, as long as you keep it less than fifty, I don't see any problem with it. We've got time to prepare."
Daisy nodded her agreement. Brandon turned and smiled at Angel.

"Thanks, guys. We appreciate it."
He got up and walked with Angel out of the kitchen.
"A female Santa might be a great gimmick for the party. However, I would want to see this costume before you put it on."
He chuckled and gave her a kiss on the cheek as they sat down on the couch.

Mika started laughing loving how good it felt to give her some payback. " I like being evil sometimes like that..." She felt all happy and proud with herself. Mika wrapped her arms around her and laid her chin on her shoulder, not wanting to forget that little moment that was just amazing to her, sticking her tongue back at valerie then looking over at the computer.

"Well it won't too weird hopefully, I already found one that's pretty good." She shrugged and walked out with him, sitting down and leaning back. " this is gonna be fun I hope, but I hope it won't be too embarrassing with evryone looking at me though"

Valerie just shook her head in amusement.
"Oh, yes, you're such an evil little munchkin, aren't you?"
She felt her arms go around her, finding it interesting how the tables had turned. It was a comfortable seat, and she liked the show.
"After this, we should go back to that other show. I don't want to be too imbalanced on our shows."

Brandon chuckled.
"I'm sure it will be fine. We're going to be hosting a good party, and you'll be a beautiful Santette. Or would that be Santina Claus?"
He got up and reached behind an ottoman to grab the bass guitar.
"And you might want to duet with me on Christmas songs with this."

"Well whatever" she said with a shrug not really caring if they switched back to the other. Go ahead and change it then.." She said with an evil smirk on her face, but trying to hide it from valerie she say up a bit and just waited.

"It's genderbend actually..." She said crossing her arms. "Ohh so you do have one, well I'm not really good at Christmas songs accept for one and that's it..." Angel sighed and got up stretching a bit and glancing around. "So when's dinner then?"

Valerie could tell that she was being set up. She knew what was coming, with part of her being annoyed and part of her being a bit excited. Mika was such a tease, but she loved her.
"Okay."
She leaned forward and put it back on the other show. She then leaned back to watch it.

Brandon nodded.
"Yeah, it's an old one from when I was younger, but it works just fine. Well, you won't have to play too many."
He looked toward the kitchen when she asked when dinner was.
"Mom should be making it now. I'm not sure what it is, but mom's a good cook and I'm sure it will be delicious."

As valerie leaned in, she groped her breasts as well for a moment, taking her hand away after she leaned back. Mika started giggling and laughing for a bit again, wrapping her arms around her again and giving a sigh to calm herself down so she could watch quielty too

" hmm...that's cool.." Angel nodded with a small smile. She took the guitar slowly, and sat up a bit, playing a few strings at first then deciding to tune It. " I also learned how to play the guitar too actually..since the last time we saw each other, and I'm pretty good at it actually..." Angel finished tuning a bit more and started to play something. " wish I was in school again for the band and talent shows they had.."

Back
Top Bottom