Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Self-defence - after the class

This is the sequel to my story: Self-defence class. It begins just before the end of that story.

Ms Brendah Awolowo held self-defence classes for girls at her school. As she wanted the girls to have practical experience of defending themselves in realistic conditions, she persuaded the Principal to offer six boys who were due for punishment the option of assisting in a special class. They all agreed. The first five boys had their nuts busted by the girls. The sixth, Bruce, managed to overpower Amelia, who eventually fought him off, kicking at his groin. He put on a spectacular display, rolling around, clutching his crotch, moaning and groaning. Ms Awolowo dismissed the girls and the other boys, holding Bruce back on the pretence that he needed time to recover and then to help her put away the matting in the gym where the session had taken place.

When the others had all left, she confronted Bruce.

‘The main purpose of this morning,’ she told him, ‘was to give my girls confidence and that has been a success. But another purpose was your punishment and you have not yet been punished.’

She ignored his heartfelt protest and carried on.

‘Amelia thought she hit you and that has given her the confidence she needs. But she didn’t, did she, Bruce? At most you got a blow on the top of your thigh. It’s no use protesting,’ she overrode his attempt to object. ‘You were too theatrical. No one reacts like that if he has just had a hard blow to the balls. You’ve been watching too much wrestling, young man. So what are we going to do?’

Bruce opened his mouth but decided against saying whatever he had planned.

‘I’ll give you a choice: go back for the Principal’s punishment, whatever that may be, or take your chance with me.’

Bruce stared in amazement.

‘You mean … that I can …,’ he stammered.

‘Yes, you try to attack me and take the consequences.’

Bruce sat thoughtful for a moment.

‘But what happens if I … well, what happens if I do overpower you? I’ll be in real trouble, won’t I, what with attacking a teacher and all?’

‘No, Bruce. There are only the two of us here. If I lose, I will have to live with the consequences, just as you will if you lose.’

Bruce could not believe his ears.

‘You mean you’re giving me the chance to attack a teacher, assault her, sexually, even rape her, with no come back?

‘That’s right, Bruce. That’s the deal. Are you man enough to accept it?’

Bruce held out his hand.

‘Shake,’ he said.

Ms Awolowo reached out and grasped Bruce’s hand to seal their bargain. But as soon as Bruce had a firm grip, he pulled her off balance and, as she fell forward onto the matting, he grabbed the back of her t-shirt and pulled it over her head. She struggled to get away, but her arms were trapped in the material. She abandoned all hope of retaining the shirt and wrestled herself free, immediately rolling away from Bruce to prevent him continuing his attack.

But Bruce was nowhere near her. He had dropped the t-shirt and retreated. When she saw him, he was throwing his t-shirt aside, as he watched her.

‘Well, Brendah – I can call you that, can’t I? - you’ve not got off to a very good start, have you? And it looks like you’re aroused. Those nipples are really hard and my sis says that happens when she’s aroused.’

Brendah had told the girls that they might feel aroused, on account of the testosterone that had filled the gym that morning and their own feelings of power over the boys. She had not, at the time, realised that she was as aroused as she imagined them to be. And seeing this boy – no, this man, for that was what he was – with his bulging biceps, pecs and six pack – made her aware of how she felt.

‘Like what you see?’ he asked. ‘I know you like us whities, like that football coach.’

But she did not dwell on his body or allow herself to worry that he knew of her relationship with the coach. She knew he was right. She had got off to a bad start. She had let her guard down and been taken unawares. It was only his inexperience that had prevented him from following up with his attack. If it weren’t for that, she would now be in real difficulty, there was no doubt about that.

She climbed carefully to her feet, alert for any sign of movement from him. He just watched her until she was on her feet. Then he began to move slowly towards her. She retreated, making sure to keep a good distance between them. She was in her teacher mode now, applying the principles she had instilled in so many girls. When he took a sudden step forward, she matched with a sudden step back and, too late, realised that he had tricked her again. Her foot landed on her t-shirt, causing her to slip. She couldn’t save herself and Bruce reacted instantly, diving at her and grapping hold of the legs of her shorts. She wriggled away and kicked out at him, but that merely helped dislodge her shorts. She grasped frantically at the waistband, but Bruce had got a firm grip. She landed some kicks to his arms and chests, but he wrenched hard and soon her shorts were around her ankles. She pulled her feet free and rolled quickly away.

As before, she found to her surprise that Bruce had not followed through. He was laughing at her.

‘Well, Brendah, just like we always suspected. Bald as a Thanksgiving turkey. And juicy too by the looks of you.’

Brendah realised that Bruce was enjoying himself. It wasn’t inexperience that had held him back. He was playing with her. She could not allow that to happen. To have a student get the better of her would be so humiliating, to be raped by one would be a disaster. She drew herself up and, despite the situation, tried to look commanding. Everything that happened would be reported back to his friends. Every detail of her body. The boys always undressed her when she walked around the campus; she realised that. But now they would have Bruce’s detailed account of every contour of her body to aid their vivid imagination.

She waited for Bruce to make the first move, but instead of coming towards her again, he stepped out of his shorts.

‘Now bad, eh Brendah?’ he teased her. ‘How does that compare with your boyfriend?’

Brendah stared at the thick cock that dangled between Bruce’s thighs. It compared very favourably with the coach’s tackle, except of course … except that it was soft. That was it, Brendah realised. Bruce wasn’t inexperienced, nor was he playing with her. Amelia must have landed a harder blow than she had realised. Bruce was still recovering. He was giving himself time and she, having foolishly misunderstood his tactics, had given him the time.

‘Nice and thick, isn’t it? Just like dad’s. You should hear mum howl when he fucks her. He says I’ve inherited from him, but I reckon mine’s going to be bigger when I’ve finished growing. You like it thick too. Liu heard you in the shower with the coach, heard you moaning and saying how he was tearing you he was so big.’

As he spoke, he began to stroke his cock and, with each stroke, it began to grow.

What else had Liu or one of the others heard, she wondered? Had one of those sneaks been around when she and the coach had been playing their games? When he had tracked her round the gym and then raped her? If the boys knew how much she had enjoyed that, may be Bruce planned the same. But he’d be in for a surprise if he did. He was no way like the coach.

It was time for Brendah to take control. How often had she told her girls that? Don’t be a victim; take control as much as you can.

‘You have a lot to say, Bruce,’ she told him. ‘But that’s just a cover for not knowing what to do. For all this talk, you probably don’t have much experience, if any at all. You even have to rely on your sis to tell you when a girl is aroused. By the time this is over, that cock of yours will be dangling between your legs again.’

Bruce just grinned.

‘I’ve had plenty of experience. Not, I admit, with a nice juicy hottie like you. I’m going to enjoy showing you what I can do.’

With Bruce’s cock growing, Brendah wondered why she had been waiting. Why not just hit this kid in the balls and get it over with? Why set things up in a way that put her at risk? Was she playing out her rape fantasy at a new level, one with an added element of risk? Whatever the reason, she waited for Bruce to begin his attack.

When it came, he again took her by surprise. His speed of advance and his agility to feint one way and then another, left her head spinning in confusion about what he planned. As she managed to dodge to his right while he moved to his left, he flung himself sideways, grabbed her ankle and brought her down with a crash onto her back. Before Brendah could react, Bruce was on top of her, his face grinning into hers, his hands holding down her shoulders and his cock pressing into her belly.

‘You like this, doesn’t you,’ he whispered, ‘Liu saw you with that coach. We didn’t believe him, Richard actually accused him of making it all up, but he was right wasn’t he, Brendah dear? You like it rough, don’t you? Well that’s exactly what you’re going to get.’

Brendah lay still, thinking about his words. Yes, for one so young this boy was perceptive. She was enjoying being overpowered by him. He was wrong about this being like it had been with that coach. She had fought and wrestled with him, enjoying the feeling as she let him get control. It was fun, but she had been in control. This was different. She was enjoying the pleasure, for the first time in her life, of not being in control of a situation. Enjoying the thrill of a reversal of roles; she was no longer the teacher in control of a student, but a woman forced to submit to the power of a man.

But still she could not allow this to happen. With the knowledge spreading through the school, she would find it impossible to maintain her dignity in front of her students. She would be forced to leave. That was what was at stake here – her future.

Held down as she was by Bruce’s weight, she did the only thing she could do for the moment. She clamped her thighs tightly and waited for him to move. Because sooner or later that is what he would have to do. If he wanted to fuck her, and there was no doubt that he wanted to do that, he could have to shift his weight and that would give her a chance.

Brendah felt Bruce’s precum on her belly and, as he began to ooze, so he began to shift. Eventually he shifted his weight slightly, to try to force himself between her thighs. She reacted instantly, using all her weight to throw him to one side and, as he rolled, she brought up her knee sharply towards his crotch. With his cock erect and out of the way, she caught the front of his balls a glancing blow. He moaned and cursed as she scrabbled away, but managed to grab her by her hair. She tried to get closer to land a kick that would finish him off, but he threw her from side to side to keep her off balance. Unable to get sufficiently stable, Brendah could do nothing to follow up her attack, allowing Bruce time to recover. In the bottom of her vision, his cock was now as rigid as it had been before. All she had achieved was to free herself from him. She was still at risk. And not only at risk, for Bruce was now angry. His taunting and teasing ceased. His face was red with anger at her attack and frustration at being thwarted.

‘Bitch,’ he spat at her as she swung her around, ‘fucking bitch. How dare you do that to me? You’ll regret it now, just you wait. Your cunt will be raw when I’ve finished with you.’

Brendah smiled to herself. She was now sure she would get the upper hand. Bruce was angry and once a man was angry he no longer thought straight. He’d just try to use his power and think that was all he needed to overcome this frail little female that he now hated for standing up to him. And in a sense she was right.

Bruce charged her like a buffalo. Despite her attempt to sidestep him, he managed to divert his course just enough to grab her round the waist. But she immediately wriggled and writhed, lashing out with her feet and fists, landing blows on his head and legs. Finally he dropped her and Brendah managed to scrabble out of his way just in time. He landed on his knees in an effort to catch her ankle, and then on his face as she rolled backwards just beyond his grasp. She was immediately on her feet and rushed round to try to get behind him. Furious, Bruce spun round, desperate to prevent her attacking from his rear. Then he rose slowly to his feet and approached cautiously. Brendah let him come, moving back carefully. He was obviously trying to direct her into a corner, but she had no intention of being trapped. Suddenly, he rushed at her, expecting to take her off guard. Instead of trying to dodge round him, she stood her ground and as his hands locked on her tits, she grabbed his cock with her left hand and brought her right fist down to chop it hard on the base of the shaft. Bruce howled and let go of her tits, as she sank to the floor and, still holding his cock with her left hand, she drove her right fist hard and fast into his balls.

Bruce shuddered and turned pale, then sank to his knees and doubled over onto the floor of the gym. Brendah stepped back, her chest heaving from the fear and, she realised, excitement. She had done what she had to do. She had inflicted the punishment that he had avoided during the class and saved her reputation at the school. She left him there, collecting her clothes and heading off for a shower.

When she had washed and dressed, she returned to find him sitting in a corner. No longer the arrogant male, he was now the child he was, with tears staining his cheeks and his cock flopping against his balls. Brendah ignored him and put away the matting. Finally, eager to lock the gym, she walked over to the corner where he was still huddled.

‘Come on, Bruce,’ she told him sternly, ‘I need to lock up here. Get your clothes and take a shower.’

Obediently, he clambered to his feet and went to pick up his discarded clothes. As he was about to leave the gym, she called after him.

‘Then, maybe, you’d like to find out what it’s really like to fuck a juicy hottie like me.’

Bruce turned, his face a mixture of doubt and anxiety.

‘You wouldn’t, not again, I mean I’ve had my punishment now, haven’t I?’ he stammered.

‘No,’ Brendah replied, ‘I won’t bust your balls again. At least, not unless you want me to.’

Bruce turned and hurried to the shower.

Back
Top Bottom