Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Friends for Life (With Shani)

mike85ad

Supernova
Mike smiles as he puts the finishing touches on breakfast. It was a Saturday morning, well there wasn't much left of the morning it was almost noon and he woke up hungry so he made breakfast for himself and his roommate Emily. They had been friends since they were kids, having grew up in the same neighborhood and became instant friends the first day of 2nd grade. The grew closer and once they were out of high school they decided to get an apartment together.

Mike was a handsome guy, he was tall and lean, with short black hair and blue eyes. He wasn't male model material but he thought he looked pretty good. He was single and it sucked. Most girls were intimidated because he lived with Emily. It didn't matter how many times he explained that they were just friends, none of them really believed him.

He walks out of the kitchen and down the hall to Emily's room. Figuring she was still asleep he grabs the handle and slowly opens the door, peaking inside. He never knocked, it was a bad habit. He figured he might walk in on her changing or having private time at some point but so far he hadn't. He looks towards the bed, looking at her.

It being Saturday morning Emily didn't have anything to do, so she was sleeping in. She had no idea it was leaning more toward Saturday afternoon, not that she really cared. Emily slept in a night gown that went to her knees, it was simple and black it was comfortable to sleep in. Snuggling into the pillows and blankets, thankful her curtains wee closed or else the sun would have woke her.

Emily had a slight hour glass frame, standing at about 5'5". Her skin light and fair, emerald green eyes, with red crimson curls falling to her shoulders. She didn't think she looked that great seeing herself as average. It didn't matter to her either way. She to was single mainly for living with another guy her best friend Mike, but most of the guys who hit on her wanting nothing more than sex, Emily wanted more than that. Wanting someone to get along with and having something in common with. She planned to wait for such a man, She was grateful for her friend she wouldn't have been able to keep up with he apartment on her own. Plus Mike kept her company, currently having no idea he was standing in her room while she slept.

Mike walks into the room and smiles looking at Emily. He always thought she was beautiful. She was the only girl he could ever see himself being with. He walks over to the bed and lays down beside him. "Emily...wake up. I fixed breakfast." He says as his hand moves down and gently pats her on the ass. It wouldn't be the first time he's touched her ass. He frequently flirted with her, giving her a slap on the ass as she walked by or grabbing it when they hugged. He always loved her ass, and often commented on how nice it was.

He looks at her, knowing he'd be the first thing she saw when she opened her eyes.

Emily didn't hear Mike come in or feel him lay next her her while she slept. Being a fairly deep sleeper, she was also unaware of his true feelings the who had been friends forever. Emily hear his voice saying something about breakfast she smiled slightly until she felt him patting her ass, it was strange normally he joked around but his touch was gentle this time. Emily stirred away looking around the room seeing Mike laying in bed with her. "Morning..."She spoke softly running her fingers through her hair stretching her her bones crack and pop.

He smiles looking at her. He gently rubs her ass before pulling his hand away. "I made breakfast...well lunch now." He smiles. "French toast." He says. He leans in and kisses her forehead before sitting up. "What do you want to do today?" He asks as he slowly stands and stretches a bit himself. He hoped they could just stay in and relax. They hadn't really spent a lot of time together lately.

Emily yawned she really wasn't a morning person, feeling him rub her ass she raised an eyebrow, it amazed her how abscessed he was with it. "Oh...That's nice." She stretched again as he said what he had made her stomach growled. Rolling out of bed she stood up adjusting her black night dress with went down to her knees. "Oh...I don't know I just got up...what do you wanna do today?" She asked not awake enough to come to a decision.

"We could hang out and watch a movie. Or we could go out and find something to do." He says looking at her as he heads for her door. "I'll see you in the kitchen." He says as he walks out and heads to the kitchen. Once there he fixes them a plate and pours them some orange juice. He sets the table and waits for her.

"A movie sounds goods." She stated still waking up as she made her way to the door. "Alright," She mumbled going to the bathroom to do her morning routine. then Made her way to the table sitting down in her usual seat. "It smells great, Thank you for cooking." Emily smiled.

He smiles. "No problem. Dig in." He says with a smile as he begins to eat. He looks at her. He was happy to share a place with Emily. He loved being around her, and seeing her every day. "What kind of movie do you want to watch?" He asks.

Emily yawned again taking a sip of her juice. Then began to eat the french toast he prepared for them. It was delicious, Emily always enjoyed his cooking, still happy they decided to move in together. Swallowing the food she had in her mouth, "um not sure yet, maybe something funny like a comedy or a scary movie perhaps Do you have a preference?"

He smiles at her. "Doesn't matter to me. Maybe a scary movie? We haven't watched one of those in a while." He says as he continues to eat. He leans back in his chair, thinking of what movie to watch. He was trying to think of a good horror movie to watch with her. He couldn't decide on a classic or a new one.

Emily continued eating smiling enjoying her food. "Alright a scary movie sounds good to me. It has been awhile since we watched them." Grabbing her glass she drank some of her juice. She wasn't picky like the classics while also liking the newer genre.

He smiles and continues to eat as well. "I know a good one I don't think you've seen before." He says having finished his food. He takes a drink of his orange juice and puts his glass down. He was excited to watch a movie with her, he hadn't had time to really hang out with her recently.

Emily nodded her head slightly as he said he knew of a movie they could watched. "Alright, sounds good." Finishing her meal not long after him. Drinking down the rest of her juice, stretching once more taking a deep breath. Standing up she brought her dishes to the sink, beginning to clean them, "Are you finished with yours?" She asked so she could wash his too.

He smiles. "Yeah. I'm done." He says looking at her. "Thanks." He says before giving her a little slap on the ass as she turns to walk away. He grins. He waits for her to return from the kitchen, anxious to hang out and watch a movie with her.

"No problem I mean you cooked so I'll do the dishes..." She said shrugging taking his dishes turning to bring them to the sink. Feeling him slap her ass she turned towards him, "Do you mind?" She teased continuing to the sink washing the remaining dishes. Emily finishing up wiping her hands on a hand towel made her way into the living room jumping onto the couch sitting. Nestling in she grabbed a blanket on the back of the couch laying it on her legs still in her night gown nestling getting comfortable.

He smiles. "I don't mind." He grins. Once she was in the kitchen he waits for her to return. He looks over at her, seeing her spread the blanket out. He moves over. "Hey...share that blanket." He says with a smile.

Emily rolled her eyes hearing his words curling up a bit. Seeing him move closer to her, "I don't have to if I don't want too." She said stinking her tongue out playfully, then moving t over to share with him. "So what are we watching?" She asked curiously.

He smiles and slides his arm around her shoulder, getting comfortable. "It's some comedy." He says looking at her. He looks at the tv and gently pulls her close to him. He didn't think she'd mind cuddling a little bit.

Emily cuddled into him a bit as he wrapped his arm around her, She didn't mind cuddling it was nice while watching a movie. "Oh? I thought we were gonna watch a scary movie you said you had one I hadn't seen?" She asked him curiously.

"Oh that's right. We can watch a scary movie then." He says as he pulls up netflix and looks for a good horror movie. "This one should be good." He says as he hits start. He puts the remote down and looks over at her. He smiles and lays his head against hers. "Comfy?" He asks.

"Alright then" She smiled happily she wasn't really in the mood for a comedy. Emily looked at the titles that Netflix had to offer. Seeing the one he picked she agreed to it getting comfortable to relax and watch the movie. Looking at him as he rest his head upon hers "Yes I am...are you?"

"I am." He says with a smile. "Don't get too scared now." He says as he moves slightly, his leg against hers now. He places his hand onto her thigh, just getting comfortable. He didn't even really think about where he put his hand. He was comfortable with her.

"Don't worry I wont...You should know by now I'm the horror movie queen." She responded back. Feeling his leg press against her's, and his hand resting on her warm thigh. Emily paid no mind to this they've been friends forever it was normal they cuddled.

He smiles and gently rubs her thigh. He watches the movie, getting lost in it pretty quickly. He keeps his arm around her, loving to cuddle with her. He turns his head and kisses her cheek. Just a silent gesture of affection.

Back
Top Bottom