Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What the Desert Lord Wants (w/ Chaos)

"Don't hold back?" Nisse quipped. "I'll do as I please, thankyou."

Leaving the handle thrust deep into Maris's pussy, she crossed around to the front of her. Teasingly, she stroked her fingers across her chest and finally grabbing her hair. She pulled roughly until Maris was forced to look up at her face.

"Don't forget who is in charge here," she teased, grinning. "You've got to do one little thing for me, first~"

With one hand she undid the fasteners on her own robe and let the silky material fall to the stone floor, puddling around her ankles. Fully nude before her partner, she licked her lips in anticipation. Her ample bosom and the heat between her legs yearned for attention. Grasping Maris's hair tightly, she pulled her head towards her taught breast.

"Suck," she commanded

Maris moaned, and bit her lip, shivering at the feeling of the handle inside her pussy. it filled her well and her hips bucked at the sensation of it between her legs, moving or not.
She gasped as her head was pulled, looking at Nisse with a slight shock on her face. She nodded sheepishly, and watching the robe fall to the ground. She licked her lips, and obeyed her mistress, sucking on the nipple that was placed near her mouth, swirling her tongue around it, pulling on it with her lips. She sucked and licked as best she could, eager to make Nisse feel amazing as well, eager to get her reward in return for it. She moaned against the breast and sucked hard, her hips still shaking with pleasure from the handle inside of her.

A moan escaped her lips as Maris began to suck and lick at her breast. She pulled the girl close, bound as she was, and shivered.

"Good girl~" she breathed, huskily. "You like that?

For Nisse her voluptuous breasts one of her most delicate erogenous zones and she could almost feel herself wanting to come from the girl's sweet attention to them. Almost.

She slid two fingers between her nether lips and stroked her clit, while pressing he naked body into the petite form of the bound girl. She let her knuckles graze teasingly against Maris's own aching pearl as she did. Never long enough to quite let her come, but enough to give her a good jolt and mingle their juices on her fingers.

"Don't stop till I tell you, pet...."

Maris moaned agianst the breast as she swirled her tongue around the nipple, sucking softly like a good girl that she tried to be. She moaned and moaned as she was teased, her legs squirming as she was continuously brought towards pleasure yet never allowed go cum. She moaned deeply, and sucked hard, playfully taking the nipple between her teeth and gently pulling on it, before sucking hard and teasing it with her tongue. She looked up to Nisse with pleading eyes, in hopes of praise and to finally be allowed to cum.
The thick handle between her legs was driving her crazy, she needed to cum so badly but her mistress wouldn't let her.
She wondered what it would be like for the tides tl turn and for her to be the mistress, but blushed at the idea and knew she could never do it.

Shuddering as Maris nipped and played with her aching nipple, Nisse could feel her own pleasure peaking. When the tide finally broke, her whole body quaked and her knees buckled underneath her. She had to quickly grasp the rope on the ceiling to steady herself. Still trembling, she clutched Maris against her. Reaching forward with her fingers still wet from her own fluids, she began stroking the girl's hot clit aggressively.

"Come for me, pet!" she cried breathlessly. "Let me feel you shake!"

It was mere seconds before the poor maid came, having been painfully held off for so long. Her body felt like it was lighting up on fire, the pleasure wracking her entire body as her legs gave out completely. She hung there, looking up to the elf, her eyes looking up to her with mixed emotions as she panted to catch her breath. "M-mistress....."

Panting and hands still trembling, Nisse reached up to unbind her lover. When the chords had been unwound, she tossed them aside and quickly checked the girls wrists for any marks. Then, she wrapped her arms around Maris and tumbled with her onto the bed, laughing.

"Oh I'm exhausted~" she said, still cradling the girl. "I didn't go to far, did I? You didn't say the words I taught you so I assumed you were fine..."

Furrowing her brows, she looked down at her partner with concern. She might play act scary and haughty, but a couple right words from Maris would stop the whole operation. It was just a game, after all.

Maris' legs were like rubber, and the poor girl collapsed into Nisse's arms the moment she was untied. Her breathing was heavy, and the sound of Nisse's laughter made her blush, but she snuggled her face into the elven woman's breasts, cuddling up with her as best as she could. She made a small noise, and slowly lifted her head at the question. "M-maybe a-a little..." she murmured before looking away, and thought for another moment before looking back at her, "I forgot we even had one...." She said sheepishly, before burying her face between the woman's breasts once more. Her own were a bit bigger then Nisse's and better for it, but there was no reason she couldn't enjoy the same on the taller woman.
She nestled happily in the other woman's arms, satiated sexually and fulfilled, she was ready for a nap. She didn't want to go anywhere right now, she just wanted to sleep with this woman here.

----------

"And here is a tree that we brought all the way over from a tropical set of islands. They grow a bit faster then most but this one was barely two feet tall when we got it. It was a pain getting it here, I felt maybe I should have gathered some seeds instead but I wanted one already growing. Thankfully we had a wizard around or the tree probably would have never made it." He said, showing her a palm tree taller then himself, with a few smaller ones growing near it as well. He seemed pretty proud of his accomplishment with the tree, as well as the rest of the plants that he managed to gather from other region, all so vastly diverse, and that he was able to grow them all in this strange cave.
He looked back to the princess with a smile, gazing upon Eliana with a smile of joy and pride. "It takes a lot of work to keep all these plants growing, but it's worth it for those of my people who can't go back to their homes, or those who can not travel out but wish to see diversity. Of course it is nice to boast about it but I am glad it is of benefit to my people." He said and took a deep breath to breath in, letting it out slowly.

"Oh, Mar, " Nisse gently scolded. "Must I remind you every time? If you want me to push you to the limit, I need to know where that is!"

Nisse held the girl tightly against her bare bosom and stroked her hair. There was still a lot her lover needed to understand about their relationship. The line between ecstasy and misery was a thin one that Nisse only tread upon with her lover's consent.

"You know I don't want to really hurt you, right?"

Looking down at the woman in her arms, Nisse sighed. They were both exhausted. Now was not the the time for a lengthy discussion. They would just have to revisit the rules before their next play session. With a final gentle grope on her lovers breast, Nisse settled back for a nice nap. The bed was not as luxurious as the ones in the harem, but she would enjoy drifting off surrounded by her lover's sweet scent.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Its a gorgeous tree- wait - you sail?" Eliana blurted out and instantly felt foolish. He probably didn't personally bring the tree through the desert himself.

That said, the nearest port was Theussa where she had been vacationing before being kidnapped. She wondered how far the Desert King's influence really stretched. He was considered a rogue there, but if he had the power to make significant shipmants....? How much did her Aunt and Uncle, the the lord and lady of that port city really know about that? Shaking her head, she decided to worry about that later. There was no point in being paranoid now.

"So... this garden is public?" she said, glancing around. "There aren't many people here..."

Maris blushed, and buried her head against Nisse. "S-sorry... It's hard for me to tell what's real and what's play with all the dirty talk...." she said softly, nussling against Nisse. "It's easier to just let you have your fun and enjoy the pleasure." She said, and looked up to her. "Ya... I know..." She said and gave a soft smile. She buried her face again and squealed with surprise and delight as her breasts were groped, grasping at Nisse's ass in return. It was one of the best ones around, at least she thought so. How lucky she was to be allowed to sleep with one of the Desert Lord's personal harem girls. She knew he would never share with another man, but being a woman she could get away with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He laughed deeply, and shook his head slightly. "Ah, but of course. How else can I conquer, discover, and find so many beautiful women for my harem unless I go out on adventure personally? There is no sense staying underground all the time." he smiled as they walked, but paused a moment, his head feeling dizzy for a second but he pushed it away as they walked, deciding not to worry too much, or at the very least not let the princess see any weakness.
"Why yes, of course it is. There are certain rules they must follow, but it is free for all to come and see such exotic plants. Many of my people feel trapped down here, unable to venture out, no matter how vast this underground city is. I would not dare deny them a chance to see exotic plants, as long as they do not endanger them. I can't have a single fool ruin the experience for the rest." He said thoughtfully, and then turned down a path. "Here, let me show you a tree that while plain, is rather one I like, it comes from a f-far off pla-a..." He stumbled, noticeably, and his hand went to his chest. "Whaa....t..." That's when shock appeared on his face, and he realized he had started to sweat a few minutes ago. His hand went to the scratch, and realization took over. That princess had poisoned him with her nails. That scratch was far more then just an insult. She would have to be thoroughly punished.
He reached out to grab a stone railing, and looked to the princess with worry. "G-get a medic...." He said, before falling to a knee.
Even if she didn't, others had already noticed and were running to do so, although whether either of them had noticed this or not, he looked to her for help, while wondering if she would take this as a chance to run, or show compassion to her kidnapper.

Nisse sighed, thinking there was much she needed to teach her young lover yet. But for now she simply enjoyed their embrace as she drifted off into slumber.

-----------------------------

He travels to conquer more women, huh? Oh please. Eliana thought she had never bitten her tongue so hard before. Being polite was made so much more difficult when he made arrogant statements like that. Her pace slowed and she fell further behind him. If he hadn't been preoccupied, he would might have noticed the flushed red fury on her face.

"Trapped? Yes, I can see how someone would feel that way," the venom was hard to conceal from that statement. In fact, she was somewhat alarmed at her own tone and held her breath waiting for a response. He hardly seemed to notice, however, and continued to prattle on about some tree. Curious. She hadn't known him long, but in that short time he had rarely let her sarcasm go unchecked.

Then he stumbled. Eliana's eyes widened. His call for help left her speechless. At first she wondered if it was a joke. But then he fell to one knee. His breath seemed labored. He looked to her for aid.

"Why should I...." she mumbled, barely audible. Her eyes narrowed at him. Suddenly the hate she had been concealing bubbled to the surface. For a few brief moments she relished the thought of him choking and dying. She imagined it divine punishment for his crimes against her. A swell of vindictive satisfaction rose up inside. Almost she smiled.

Her hesitation lasted barely an instant. In the back of her mind, her logical voice chimed in. Her fate would be no better if her captor died. At best, someone else would take his place who had no more concern for her welfare than he. At worst, she'd be a foreign captive caught in the middle of a power struggle following the death of a king. Perhaps she might even be blamed for his demise. She sighed. Besides all that, she'd never been a killer. Leaving him as such would make her as complicit as the one who poisoned him. As far as she knew, no one else was around to help.

"Oh gods and devils, fine," she swore under her breath. No she would not leave him to die. "I'll go find help."

Assuming of course, it wasn't already too late. Many poisons acted faster than anyone could react. And it was poison. Or she assumed as much. She had very little knowledge of medicine, but his symptoms seemed unnatural to her. Before she turned to leave, she saw the scratch on his face the vile princess had left. It was inflamed now with angry green veins protruding from it. An idea occurred to her and she dashed off, screaming for help as she ran. She hadn't the slightest idea where to find a medic in his vast kingdom, so after finding a guard and explaining the emergency, she ran back to a patch of the garden that grew plants from her home kingdom.

She spotted it almost immediately. A low growing shrub with oblong seed pods and blueish leaves. The name escaped her, for she had not been dedicated her studies of herb lore, but she knew the leaves were used to treat snake bites. Snatching up an handful, she dashed back to where she had left the Desert King wondering if he was even still alive.

He looked up to her weakly, and nodded. "Smart girl..." He said, taking the leaves and chewing on them, he collapsed with his back against one of the walls, his breathing heavy, and he glanced over to see guards and a medic with a kit already arrive, the guards carrying a stretcher. "G-go f-find Celie... Sh-she'll look after y-you..." He told Eliana, but gave a small nod to one of the guards to help her do so.
The medic tended to him a general purpose anti-venom potion of sorts, and then the guards hurried off with the medic close by, carrying him off to the closest medic bay.

The guard turned to her, the one she had approached first, and held his hand out to her. "We should go find Celie." He said to her, and waited for her to move to leave the garden before following her.
He seemed nervous, unsure what to do around the Lord's prized catch, as many would see her, and tried to think of something nice to say to her when the striped girl from before, the one that had made her cum with her tongue alone, came across them. She seemed in a hurry, with a panic on her face, but it all oozed away as she laid eyes on the princess. Her worried expression slid into one of far less emotion, of apprehension and dislike, and she studied the princess for a moment. "You." She said flatly, and walked over. "Guard, I'll look after here from now on, go return to your post."
"The Lord said to take her to see Celie though." He said, nervously but determined to follow orders.
"Then I shall do so, now leave, I wish to talk to the princess."
He looked as if he wanted to argue, and was about to say something, but he sighed, and shrugged his shoulders before walking away, giving a look of sympathy to the princess before leaving.

The striped girl had on a tight outfit, something similar to a tank top and tight booty shorts with only a few inches of legs. It allowed for her smooth striped skin to be full visible as much as possible, while still remaining mostly decent.
She looked the princess up and down before speaking again. "What happened? I heard the Lord was poisoned. It was that bitch warrior princess wasn't it?" She seamed angry and concerned at the same time, and her facial expression changed slightly to worry and minimal anger, none of it directed at Eliana.

As the Desert Lord collapsed, Eliana shifted nervously. She hoped her leaves had worked. They were only a weak medicine. It would prevent his heart from stopping for a while. Or at least that's how she had been taught. Whatever plagued the king she suspected it was more serious.

"I don't need to be looked after..." she said quickly. "I can find my way on my own!"

But the desert lord had issued his orders and even if he had been conscious to rescind them, she knew he would not. Leaving a prisoner alone to their own devices, even in an inescapable palace such as this, would be foolhardy at best. But if she wanted to start formulating some kind of escape, she needed to be able to explore unhindered by guards if possible. As the King was ushered away to be treated, she glanced pensively at the guard, sizing him up. He seemed nervous. Something that might work in her favor. She was about to speak to him when a familiar figure appeared.

"You!" she blurted out as the stripe skinned girl stalked up.

When the striped girl dismissed the guard, Eliana tried to sputter out a protest. After the intimate acts that had been thrust upon her by the woman, the last thing she wanted was to be left alone with this wild woman. Her feelings of both humiliation and the thoughts of the pleasure as well came rushing back and her face turned bright red. As the guard retreated, she looked pleadingly in his direction but to no avail. Who was this woman that she pulled so much authority?

"I-I'm not entirely sure what happened...." the princess said slowly, trying to regain her composure. "He did receive a wound from the Avarinian princess... it appeared to be festering."

The striped woman's frustration didn't seem to be directed at her at least and Eliana relaxed a little. She was still concerned of what might happen to her should the King perish, but she chose not to bring that up.

"I gave him leaves of the...of the...Ivora Plant," she said, suddenly remembering the name. "It is used to keep the heart from stopping in the event of poison or venomous bite. My Father cultivates the plans at my ho-"

She stopped short as she felt a small pang in her heart. "A-anyway, if you have a skilled physician and the antidote on hand, he should be well.... still...do you not wish to see him?"

Eliana hoped the striped girls apparent concern for the king might prompt her to leave. It was a vain hope she was sure, but worth exploring all the same.

"I knew! I'm going to kill that bitch!" She shouted angrily, slamming a fist against the wall. She clenched her fists several times before slowly relaxing as the princess told her she gave him the leaves of a plant. "Good, that's quick thinking little Princess." She said and placed a friendly hand on Eliana's shoulder. "He'll be in fine hands, his personal physician knows just how to take care of his needs. He'll be fine." She said, and started walking down the hall. "Come on, let's go Celie, She'll look after you while I attend to business with the rotten desert bitch." She said, anger in her words. She knew the king wouldn't let her kill such a prized capture, but there were other things she could do to make the girl suffer.

~~~

Celie was just finishing some business and getting some water when the two women found her, and the striped girl filled her in on the situation with their king and lord.
"Oh how dreadful! Thank you Eliana, for feeding him those plants. I know you do not care for him or this situation you are in, it must have been hard for you." She nodded slowly, and gave Eliana a small hug. "Come, let's go find somewhere to relax." She said, and led Eliana off down the hall.

~~~

The Striped girl was already walking away as Celie thanked Eliana, and was making her way to where the desert princess was kept. She nodded to the guards, and practically kicked open the door, which they closed and locked behind her. She was seething with anger as she looked upon the princess, but did not speak just yet, staring her down, still rolling over ideas on how to punish her best.

The loud noise as the striped girl's fist made contact with the wall made Eliana start. But as alarming as that was, the hand being placed on her shoulder immediately afterwards made her stiffen. She wasn't quite sure what to make of this woman. Was she trying to be friendly? Either way, it didn't look like she was going to leave her unattended. At least that rage didn't seem to be directed at her.

"What are you going to do to her?" she asked, genuinely curious, if also a bit afraid to hear it.

Before she knew it, they had found Celie and she was embracing her. Eliana had to remind herself that these people were her captors, despite the friendly demeanor. She supposed it was natural for them to be grateful for her aid of the Lord. Perhaps they even thought she was coming around to see things their way?

"Ah...yes, well it didn't do much..." she muttered. "I couldn't just do nothing anyway."

It was true that she did begrudge her aid to him a little, but her situation would have hardly become better by his death. At least he seemed to want her alive, enough to fight and risk himself for even. Whoever took over afterwards might be less kind. "Better the devil you know than the devil you don't know", she thought to herself.

"What is to become of the princess from the Avarinian?" she asked Celie when they were alone. "Will she be executed?"

-----

In a dimly lit room, an indignant figure was bound, her wrists cuffed and held aloft by chains strung on the ceiling. The guards had endured quite a struggle getting the Avarinian into her binds. She had thrashed and bitten and tried to claw at their eyes. Once she had been successfully bound, to their utter shock, she had begun to laugh. Even now, the guards could hear her chuckle from time to time and were whispering among themselves that she gone mad.

"Idiots," she hissed, muttered to herself. "They've already lost and they don't even know."

Thema had already resigned herself to torture and certain death. But she comforted herself with knowledge that the Desert Lord would most certainly follow her in pain and death. The scratch that she had made on the King's handsome face would prove to be as lethal as a bite from the Horned Cobra, whose venom she had imbued in her black painted nails. There were few who possessed the wisdom to diagnose such a rare snakes venom and even fewer who knew how to cure it. Her captor would be in agony by now and dead before evening.

"Father may have abandoned me... and I may be cursed to rot in this stinking hole, but I will die laughing at you, Oh King of the Dust!"

When the striped girl entered, Thema narrowed her eyes curiously at her. She wore no armor, so she was unlikely a guard. Her thin, form fitting attire suggested she was more likely one of the harem. When she saw her face though, the princess smirked. The rage boiling behind her eyes was apparent.

"So, is he dead then?" she spoke, sneering. Peering from beneath her tousled black hair, her eyes locked onto the striped figure in front of her. "A little short for an executioner aren't you? You one of his brainless little pets?"

"Oh I won't kill her, but she'll wish I did...." The striped girl muttered angrily.

"No, of course she won't. Our King has a soft spot for women. He'll probably have some very angry and rough sex with her to punish her, after (name) does as well." Celie patted her on the shoulders. "Come, let's go occupy our minds elsewhere." She said, and started to lead her down the hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rage filled her eyes as she glared Thema down. Her fists clenched tight in anger at the bitch who poisoned her king. She glared daggers as the woman as she slowly made her way over, And smacked her hard across the face. "Silence Bitch. Or I'll cut out that tongue of yours."
She then began circling the bitch before grabbing her hair and yanking her head back, hissing into her ear. "Don't celebrate just yet, oh mighty princess of the cell, you greatly underestimate our Great Leader. He's already being treated by our best healers, and when he's back on his feet he will be paying you a visit. Don't even think you'll be given the comfort of death. We have many plans for you now that you decided not to play nice."
The striped girl had claw like nails of her own, and she dragged her fingers over Thema's chest. "You'll find the Lord's harem to be full of many women who probably have larger brains then you." She then ripped open the top Thema wore, and grasped her breasts, squeezing the nice firm mounds, and roughly pinched her nipples. "I'm going to relieve my stress out on your body. I'd prefer you not to enjoy it, but I can't really stop you." Her hand slid down, leaving the tattered top still hanging from Thema's arms, and she ripped her lower garments to pieces with her claws until her waist and legs were bare. She dragged a hand slowly over the girl's slit, stroking and massing it before pressing her thumb firmly against the girl's clit. "I'm going to make you scream, in more ways then one."

The princess tried to contain her shock. She supposed being ravished by the Desert King was better than being put to thumbscrews or flayed, but it still seemed barbaric. Her next question came tumbling out rather anxiously.

"Does he do that often? Does he r-" here she gulped back the word and chose to rephrase more diplomatically. "Use sex as....punishment? To punish his prisoners?"

Obviously, she was concerned about herself. If what he said was true, that he wished to marry her, he clearly intended to find his way between her legs sooner or later. While she was secretly warming to the idea of a romantic tryst (he was quite attractive), the idea of being "punished" into it was terrifying.

~~~~~~~~

"You try it," she hissed and snapped her teeth at the striped girl, when she threatened her tongue. "I'm not called the Viper for naught."

The desert princess black lined eyes stared back proudly. She suspected the woman had come to torture her, but she was not afraid. Her upbringing had been cruel and her body was covered with the evidence. Pain was no stranger to her. Despite her precarious position, she could only scorn the woman in front of her. What did this pampered palace harlot know of pain that she could make a battle hardened warrior scream?

"You're even more of a fool than your beloved if you believe that," she scoffed "Your beloved won't last the night and all the land will be better for it."

As the woman's claws ran across her chest, Thema stared back with a wild grin, daring the woman to try her best. But she visibly started when her clothes gave way, beads and gold emblems clattering on the floor. For a rare moment, Thema was confused. She only stared aghast as the girl groped at her ample bosom and dug her claws into the tender flesh.

"Are you mad...?"

As she was stripped naked, her amber skin laid bare in the cold room, her mind raced. When the girl stroked her nether regions, she involuntarily shuddered . This was not the act of an angry lover she was expecting. She had expected whips or knives or hot coals. Slowly, she formulated some idea of what was going on and managed an awkward chuckle.

"You... you seek to defile me?" She laughed through chattering teeth. "I am not some blushing maid like that mountain sparrow the Desert king has caught. I have had MANY consorts. You amuse me! In seeking to humiliate me, you will but demean yourself!"

Celie looked to the worried princess, and a look of sympathy fell on her face. "Oh.." She shook her head, and placed a gentle hand on the Princess' shoulder. "No... You don't have to worry about that. The Lord may have captured you because of political reasons but he wants you to like him, he would never do anything cruel to you. You have nothing to fear about that." She said, giving a friendly smile. "That said I can assure you, he does desire to bed you. But it will only be when you desire it, and not a moment sooner. He will take as long as he needs to, in order to win you over." She said, hoping to assure the princess no unwanted harm would come to her. "But... Yes... He has punished some women with rough sex in the past. You just won't have to worry about it yourself."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mad? Quite." She said, and grasped the warrior's breasts again, squeezing them roughly as she pulled back on her, slowly licking her neck before pressing her lips to the girl's neck and sucking roughly until she left a noticeable mark. She then walked around and squeezed one of her breasts tightly, placing her mouth on the nipple and swirled her tongue around it before pulling on it with her teeth. She then placed her lips just about the space between both breasts and left another mark for the Lord to find later.

She stepped back, staring at the women, and then smacked her very hard across your face. "You're going to be in for such a shock." She said and laughed, before pushing a pair of finger's into the other women's slit, stroking her folds as she leaned her face close, staring the other woman down as she teased a nipple roughly.

Her words were some small comfort to the princess. Though she still dreaded what matter of man she was dealing with. A person capable of such things was not to be trusted, she concluded regretfully. Just because he felt like dealing with her respectfully now, didn't mean he would later. The memory of her time in his harem chamber, where she had been put so lewdly on display, still burned in her memory.

"If he really cared for my feelings, he wouldn't have taken her in the first place," she thought. Then again, what had she ever been fated to be but a pawn played for politics in power. Did he make a difference who was using her noble birth for their own gain? The thought saddened her, but she said nothing.

"Thank you for your kind words," she said a bit stiffly, "I suppose I should be relieved..."

Though she wasn't, not really.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The puzzled Thema let out at a startled gasp as she was once again groped roughly. She was slowly transitioning from being amused at the striped woman's behavior to annoyance and outright fury.

"Get your lips off me you filthy-"

The strike across her face silenced her temporarily. It was painful, though hardly the most brutal she had ever received. A slurry of insults prepared to burst from her lips for the treatment, but she found them caught in her throat as the woman's nimble fingers found their way in her into her most sensitive area. She was warm and quickly growing moist from the attention.

"I still don't understand what you hope to accomplish with this..." she said, her voice strained.

('her'? you mean 'me'?)

"Maybe, maybe not." Celie said with a shrug. "You're still swept up in a mess you want nothing of. I know you don't want to hear it, but try to make the best of the situation. You may be his prisoner in a sense but he has given you free range of his entire city. You also have all the same privileges, and more, of any of the girls of his personal harem. I dare to assume you have more freedom now in this village then you did in your old home. Why not take advantage of his hospitality and see how far you can go with it? I'm sure he'd be more then happy to tend to your needs."
Celie sighed, and shrugged her shoulders again, before continuing on. "If you played his game, you may see your former kingdom again sooner then you think..." She said silently and trailed off, stopping herself from saying anymore. She had probably said too much already, but she wanted to see this poor girl happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That is because you have the intelligence of a rock. One worn down by the hot summer sands." He said, her fingers pushing deep into the other girls pussy, her other hand massaging a breasts as it toyed with the nipple until it was nice and hard. "I can't decide if I want to use some toys on you, or go rough with just my hands. I don't want you to enjoy it too much, but I need you to scream for me." He said, and pulled away before the princess could enjoy her fingers too much, and walked around her slowly. "What to do with you... What... to... do..." She said thoughtfully as she slowly walked around the captured warrior princess. Before the nasty woman could respond, or just as she was about to, she suddenly smacked her hard across the other side of her face, glaring her down. She would knock the fight out of this one, as best as she could at least, before the King had his turn with her.

(what now?)

"That is...not untrue. I've longed to get away from home for... I can't remember how long."

It was funny. All Eliana had wanted only a few days ago was to get away from her suffocating life in the mountain castle but now she could do nothing but obsess about finding a way home. It sounded like a proverb her nanny would have told her as a young child. Be careful what you wish for and all that.

"I've never been very much for games," she said flatly. "I've been told I'm a poor loser. I suppose I have no choice, though."

If Celie had said anything she shouldn't have, it went over Eliana's head. She assumed they were nothing but kind optimism, intended to comfort her. For a while she was lost in thought as they walked, then another thought occurred to her.

"Please... I've been told my guards who came with me are safe. I understand why you must keep them locked up, but could I at least see with my own eyes they are well? It would put my mind at ease."

And knowing where they were being held might come in handy later.

((We can pause her and pick up with whatever later so we can focus on other things if you like ))

-------------------------------------

Thema snarled at Stripe's insult, though she otherwise kept her composure surprisingly well. Completely at the mercy of this harem woman as she was, she had accepted there was little she could do. Lashing out would only give her tormenter the satisfaction of getting a rise out of her. It was impossible to ignore the rough groping on her breasts and nether regions. Her body was responding to them aptly as well. Even to the rough treatment. Or perhaps especially so.

The slap across the face jarred her from her thoughts and she gnashed her teeth at the woman.

"It doesn't matter what you do or use," she snarled. You won't hear a peep out of me, whore." she snarled.

Celie turned to Eliana with a look of sadness and regret, stopping where they were in the lit hallways. "Oh Eliana..." She said with much sadness in her voice, "I'm so sorry... But no... I can't do that. The Desert Lord said you were not allowed to have contact of any kind with your companions until you agreed to..." She paused, stopping herself again, and thought a moment. "Until you accepted him." She said, regrettably, and took a long sigh. "He was very absolute in that order, and I'm afraid there's nothing I can do to help you there."
Celie stood there in the hallway, having a hard time making eye contact with the poor princess, forced into something she didn't deserve, she had to find a way to cheer her up and take her mind off things. "Let us..." She said, hesitating, as she still though. "Let's... Oh, yes! Let's go see the hot springs! We have such nice ones down here!" She said, starting to move and hoping the princess would follow.

~~~

The striped girl slowly walked around the vile little princess, who hung there spewing promises of not giving in. She chuckled lightly, and as she walked past her she stroke the girl's chin with a few fingers as she continued on around her. The girl was disarmed completely now, her nails cleaned of poison and filed down so she could not claw, her body thoroughly checked for any other nasty surprises. She was not much of a threat right now, but her tongue still ran unchecked.
"Oh. I will make several peeps out of you." She said with a chuckle, but you know what. I am curious. I have already tasted the other princesses' flower, I wonder, what does yours taste like?" She said, and knelt down in front of the princess, grasp her bare bottom with her strong fingers, and held her tight as she pressed her mouth to the wild princesses pussy, sucking softly at the thin little slit, before her tongue pressed in and started to flick up and down, teasing and testing the captured woman as she closed her eyes, savoring the taste of the warrior woman.

Clenching her teeth, she silently listened to Celie politely decline her request. Her emotions had been in turmoil all day, but she could feel anger bubbling up inside her again. The Desert Lord offered so much with one hand and stole away with another. Was she just supposed to take his word that her attendants weren't rotting dead out in the desert? She determined then and there to find a way to see her guards or at least her handmaiden right away. It would be a great relief to know she had some allies inside this desert prison.

"I see..." she said slowly, trying to hide her frustration. "Can you at least... at least swear to me, swear on your life, that they are safe and well?

She wasn't accustomed to thinking this much about about her servants. But she found the idea of them being near comforting. And the idea that they might be dead or worse more than a little frightening.

"Oh... hotsprings? I've never been to one, to be honest..."

---------------------------------

Her dark eyes followed Stripes as she circled around her bound body. She was still perplexed by this woman's behavior. If her aim was to torture or coerce information out of her, she didn't seem to be going about it the most efficient way. Of course, confusing her and putting her off balance could all be part of the plan, she realized. The princess tried to steel herself against whatever pain or misery might be in store. So the slut thought she could make her scream?

"Doubtful..." she muttered.

She raised her eyebrows curiously when the woman stooped down in front of her exposed slit. As the woman began to tease her, she expected a sadistic dose of pain. Instead, she felt a hot tongue teasing her and sending shivers of pleasure up her spine. A gasp caught in her throat, but she managed not to cry out. Her sculpted thigh muscles twitched involuntarily and she struggled to keep steady on her feet.

"You really are insane..." she hissed between her teeth.

Celie stopped, and turned to the princess, placing her hands on the girl's shoulder, and looked her dead in the eyes. "I Swear on my Life, they are Safe and Well, you have my Word." She said, and then pulled the princess into a tight hug, surprising her with a strength the princess probably didn't expect from a woman so small. She let go, and took a deep breath. 'Yes, Hot Springs. They are wonderful." She said with a smile, and led the princess to them.

~~~~

Stripes just ignored the rambling of the evil little warrior princess, and focused on sucking at her tight little slit, this girl was clearly no virgin, and she wondered if she was ever in an orgy with her soldiers. She licked away at the inner walls of the girl's sex, flicking her tongue up and down, before pulling it out and teasing the clit for just a moment, knowing the princesses' body would betray her, just like the other princesses' before her did.
She only teased the clit for a moment, taking a half second to catch her breath before pressing her lips firmly again, her tongue working faster now, teasing the warrior princess as she looked up to her, her fingers lightly caressing the woman's buttocks as well, stroking and squeezing the soft flesh as her tongue went to work.

Her eyes widened at Celie's sudden turn. When she embraced her, Eliana froze. She hadn't been expecting this sudden display of affection.

"I.... um...."

In general, being embraced like this was unusual. Her family was reserved at best and protocol kept the rest of the servants and court at a respectful physical distance. Even her handmaid, who was probably the closest thing she had to a friend, held her with a certain reverence that restricted acts of affection. Now, this woman, who barely knew her, was hugging her with seemingly genuine feeling. Should she be offended? Push her away? She felt a peculiar tightness in her chest while she processed this and before she knew it, Celie had moved on.

"Thank you. I believe you."

And to Eliana's surprise, she found she did.

"Yes... Lets go to the springs."

--------------------------------------------------------------

The princess was no stranger being worked like this. Her soldiers she had always kept at arms length, as she found sexual relations complicated things on the battlefield. She had, however, been known to pluck knew recruits from the line to instead become her concubines. And any servant or slave in her fathers house who caught her eye dared not refuse an invitation. Princes and nobility alike had held conference in her bedchambers and gods help them if she found them lacking. She had sampled from many exotic dishes, but none had ever bound her like this. None would have dared. To her surprise she found it exhilarating, making it all the harder to keep her emotions in check.

"I've had better... " she hissed, trying to provoke the striped girl.

A moan caught in her throat as her sensitive nub was assaulted by Stripe's hot tongue. As the tempo increased, she could feel her pleasure rising. She clenched her fists trying to hold back her passion but her shaky, shallow breathes and flushed face betrayed her true feelings. Much more and she was going to lose it in spite of herself.

Back
Top Bottom