Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[M4f] How much do you really know about the elusive Santa Claus?

Death by orgasm

Supporter
Supporter
Looking for literate, and enthusiastic female writers.

That jolly giant, that miraculously is able to traverse the entire world in 24 hours, delivering gifts and holiday cheer. To all those who would mail in their wish list up to the North Pole, for him to check his list…to see whether they have been Naughty or Nice? Rewarding all of the 'Nice' children get most, if not all, of their requested toys and gifts. While those were bad…bad, Naughty, and disrespectful kids were rewarded only with coal to fill their stalkings! Then there was his malicious, vicious and often cruel cousin, The Krampus! His demonic alter ego that terrorizes those worst offenders when Mr. Clause is busy attending to the mandatory holiday responsibilities.

Like all things in the world, the stories, fables and myths we're told is only a fraction of the Truth. Most of the magic of the past, and the forgotten histories of what came before us have been lost to the veil of time and progress. Cultures adapt and change over time, with the newer generations moving away from the cherished traditions of yore. The youngest always believe in Santa blessing with presents for behaving all year. By the time their adolescents…they think they're smart enough to figure out that the parents and family are Santa. By the time their adults, it's just a fun story to tell kids to make the holidays more special…right?

Smartphones, declining faith, economic recession—things aren't as simple as they used to be. Someone would have gotten a video or photo of Santa by now. Doesn't matter if he's magical or not…there would have been a red blur photographed somewhere. Less people celebrating the holidays, decorating and embracing the spirit of the season. Then by the time you're a young adult with friends and starting to make money…you realize how much the holidays can really cost.

But then again…for young, hot and horny "professionals" who are monetizing their youth, tight curves and bodies to make the most of the digital economy. The last two months of the year were big months for camgirls and professional solo starlets. So many themes, you stack up the new wishlist for all your fans—shop around for the sluttiest new costumes. It's a nice time of the year to be a Naughty Girl.

Times indeed do change. While milk and cookies might have done the trick for the last century or two…Santa's changed his mind on what he wants to do on Christmas Eve. Traditions can change on both sides you see. After all, after all that hard work…shouldn't Santa be rewarded? Mrs. Claus certainly performs her wifely duties…but Santa deserves something a little more special from time to time, surely?

Mrs. Claus was the first to notice it actually. How the top 10% of the Naughty list had only been lewd whores for the past couple of decades. And the last few years? Some of the nastiest young woman she's ever seen. Not that they were terrible people, but they were certainly being perversely naughty every day for money has some consequences.

What's the expression these kids say now-a-day? "Work hard, and play harder?"

Taking a page out of his cousin's book, and doing some self-indulgence this year: by kidnapping the Naughtiest Girl in the World. Santa's bigger than you think in all regards, he's over 7 feet tall, 14 inch cock that's wrapped in a lattice of bulging veins. All sitting on top of oversized testicles. Those balls can spit out an ocean of sperm, with him getting especially backed up leading up to the Big Day. He's going to kick back relax, take his new sexual toy for a ride all night long. Enough cum seeping out of every hole and orifice to leave a sticky trail of every where they've been.

Did you know the North Pole is only closed between Christmas and New Years? Santa will let everyone play test the newest and hottest toy of the season. If she behaves, she can start the New Year back at home. If she's a bit too bratty to Mrs. Claus's liking…then she can be the bitch for the Elves and Reindeer for the next 360 days of the year…

I'm looking to write out a version or two of the vague idea above! This is very much an open-ended idea that is intended to work at more 100% consensual and fun levels, all the way down to the most violent and depraved. For the sake of simplicity, I'll break down the main things I'm looking for the Con, Dub-Con, and Non-Con approaches.

All of these, will have the main overarching themes and kinks. I want Santa to be massive in every way, for some sexy sizeplay. I want him to be over 7 feet tall, hulking, and massive. I very much intend for Santa to have hyperspermia, with the bulk of the sexual escapades that I have planned being them traveling the world, and fucking throughout the night. So some elements of public nudity and exhibitionism, sneak-fucking and getting caught by other adults or parents.

While I want Santa to be a mostly jovial, and light-hearted character, but he'd be sexual deviant still. Choking, hard fucking, fingers in the mouth, general degradation, spanking, and punishments. I do want to have an emphasize on cumplay, bukkake, and anything creatively possible with semen. It will be cascading off YC's face in thick sheets of slime. Whatever doesn't getting blown away by the wind, will dry quickly with the layers slowly caking up. She should be unrecognizable by the time the night is over.

On a long enough terms with a partner, I'd love to have scene of them back at the North Pole. The levels of kinkiness would extend to how Mrs. Claus, The Elves, and other creatures of the North Pole would treat her.

Santa's Favorite Suckslut Streamer:
Consensual, cute, fun, sexy slutty and flirty vibes.

You're the hottest egirl of the quarter. Fast rising starlet who has a talent for deepthroating the longest and fattest of dildo. Brutalizing her throat daily, with her just being a gym bunny maintaining the best physique she can. Implants and other filler type things are optional, but not necessary. Basically the hottest, and sluttiest girl next door vibes. Because of your dominance of OnlyFans recently, you've jokingly crowned yourself 'The Naughtiest Girl in the World'.

Your other egirl friends have been making lewd and tasteless jokes about how Santa is going to show up looking to get Milked. You're streaming on Christmas Eve, when you hear a sound and your bedroom door opens up revealing Santa Claus' mind boggling stature. He tells you that you're at the top of the naughty list, and you need to come with him. Not before showing your fans what you can do to Santa's colossal cock and balls first, only after giving her fans the show of a lifetime, then they depart on the stickiest adventure across the night sky.

YC would be eagerly streaming whenever they were in the sleigh showing off to everyone how lucky she is getting to be Santa's Sexiest Suckslut.

The Festive Fuckdoll:
Dub-con, more spanking, punishments, hate-fucking, orgasm denial, and bondage elements, christmas lights, tinsel, piercings.

Essentially the same as above getting roughed up plenty. Santa wasn't asking he was demanding, and you better say, 'Yes. Mr. Claus' followed by 'Thank You, Mr. Claus'. He's not entirely outwardly maliciously evil, but he's not holding back either.

The Worthless Whore:
Full non-con, beatings, abuse, sexual exhaustion, blood, ruined holes, prolapsing, filthy, puke and toilet kinks. This is for people who want to see how deep the waters can get.

This also could be a setting for Krampus, or homeless people to replace Santa.

Last edited:
RE: Craving breeding / broodmother RP. Extreme kinks. Looking RPs over Kik. Literate only

Looking for role plays over Kik messager! PM, looking to get something going! Looking for literate and details shorter post / length role plays!

RE: Craving breeding / broodmother RP. Extreme kinks. Looking RPs over Kik. Literate only

Bump!

RE: Craving a latex and other extreme kinks. Lit. - Adv. Lit. PMs pref.

Hey guys,

I've been doing a few role plays lately, but I think I might have enough room for an additional. So I may be very picky about this role play, so if it doesn't work out, it's not personal and I'll probably message you back in the future.

All of that being said, I'm looking for some incest role plays. I'm thinking a twisted romance for the first idea. Much more a non-con for the second pairing.

The first pairing would be a [grand]Daddy Dom x Little Girl. As mentioned I'd like this to be at times more MxS, other times much more caring and romantic. I prefer no limits and partners who are at least lit to adv. Lit. I'm thinking that the LG, would be trying to flirt to her Dom initially to get attention, and get a little more than she bargined for

The second idea is much more vague, but it'd need a Mommy Dom x Son/daughter. The exception, I'd like to be the sub and have my partner being more dominant and cruel. Again I prefer no limits and have been doing more toilet play lately.

PM me if you think you'll be interested with any of this! I usually post about 2-3 times a week, where that can flux from week to week.

RE: Incest and other extreme kinks. Lit. - Adv. Lit. [see last post]

I've updated my 2nd post to have writing samples!

I'm craving a sexy and cruel incest role play with a lovely, literate and passionate role player! PM me, you can probably convince me to do anything if you're the write person. ;)

Bump! Looking for a partner who can write 3-5 paragraphs with ease.

Hit me with your best kinky / taboo ideas and plots. You can sell me on most things if you know how to sell. I role play over PMs. Literate to advanced literates please!

I'm still looking for new, detailed, and wonderful lit to adv. lit partners! Looking for incest, anything sinister and anything you're good at selling me!

PMs prefered, can be convinced to do Threads, and Emails. Bring me your best ideas! I generally post 3 times average a week and generally post 4-6 paragraphs replies.

Bump! Looking for something quick, I have an sick day.

I'd be willing to try a Mxm pairing, however the right partner would be required. It's something that I'm willing to experiment with given my parameters are meet. You'd need to be literate to adv. literate, have detailed and interesting writing. Someone with who's kinks match mine, I don't have any real plots in mind; given we can adapt most plots to fit a Mxm dynamic.

It would be ideal if you had some fleshed out ideas to present, I can be convinced easily, you've just got to sell it a little.

Bump! I'm still in the need for a few new role plays, some of the ones I was working on fell through. Feeling pretty open to most ideas and pairings at the moment, if you can write detailed paragraphs and are convincing, send me your best ideas!

Back
Top Bottom