Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Discretion has no Difference (silverknight and yoshie)

“Im glad that you came to me Innocent. Being a lawyer would pay a little more annually. But I figure you need cash now… so well… I am your Hero in that sense.”

She giggled. The ice clanking in her hand.

“Maybe in a sense this was your calling… I mean lawyers help people too… but sometimes most of them just lie. Here there are no lies. People just want to get away and sometimes… they just want someone to listen and not judge them. Well, seems like I’m doing all the talking now… you can cut in at anytime love.”

"There is a lot of tedium in being a lawyer, plus finding a client and the paperwork, all not so much fun," he said as he moved closer to Winry, "here you interact with people hear their teases and learn so much. I think that communications is key to both jobs for if your bad at communications you will be bad at either one of them. Perhaps I shall become a lawyer one day, and then this work now shall help me endlessly," he stated as he was now next to her as he finished his own drink and put it down.

Again boldness was part of the general make up of the young man, as he slipped his hand around the lioness he kissed her again his strong body pressing up against her body. This was another way of communicating, to communicate ones intentions and aims, that was what he was doing. He let his finger wrap around Winry as he held her for at moment kissing her lips before pulling back and looking to see how well his nonverbal communication had worked.

She gladly accepted his tongue once again. But this time she would show him that no matter how bold he can be she was bolder; fiercer; she was the Queen of the jungle and here… here he was her prize.

“You dare tempt a Temptress?” She said caressing his cheek with her tail. “Fine… I will show you the wilder side of things.”

She began to undress. There he would see it. All of her; she casually took her gloves off to show fully fur hands. Her claws stuck outward like Scar’s from the Lion King. Her dress now removed showed the all black fur of a black panther. Her shoulders bore battle scars and her back was almost rattled with whip like marks. This she was ashamed of so she hid it with her long black hair. She casually removed the plastic human ears to reveal black fur ears that stood like strong cat ears atop her head. She picked out the contacts and finally was able to show her real eyes. They were of course crimson but more like cat eyes.

“This is just the tip of the ice burg. I told you… I come with secrets… are you willing to explore further?”

HIs first assessment about Winry being different then the norm was right on, she was a unique exotic beauty, a rare female in the world, with her style her personality, there was truly something extremely unique about her. That Uniqueness made it so that she was only more tempting for it brought out that exotic appeal that she had out to a much grander level. Now, watching her undress, he could see the scars of her past or at least some superficial scars, each one most likely had a story behind it. It had pain that was connected to it and it had emotions that most likely were still very rare in some cases. He looked into her eyes, as he focused on her moving closer to her as she asked him her question.

He knew that any answer he could give would need to be to the point, anything else would be a waist of space and of time. He nodded his head answering her as he let his lips press against her own lips, his hand rubbing the Temptress' lower back as he delivered the kiss. That in itself was as much of an answer for her as his gesture of nodding his head yes. He would want to learn the secrets of the beauty, the things that cause her to do what she did, and he had no problem at all with exploring further then he had to that point as well.

She accepted the kiss. Winry seemed to be engulfed in shades of black some light and some dark. Her eyes looked at him.

“This is the real me. No; makeup no false ears.” She stopped and wiped her face; the remaining makeup coming off in the tissue. She was like an Asian black panther. She still had human shaped eyes and a human nose but she no longer hid her fangs, her claws and her tail. She placed her ass on the desk she was near and crossed her legs left over right.

“You …don’t mind being with an Anthro…?” She said shy. She was not by any means ashamed of what she was… but she knew some would be taken aback by her real appearance. Her eyes searched for an answer in his face, his eyes. Anything that would tell her how he was feeling at that moment.

“Are you… concerned about the scars…?” She said glancing over her arms.

Back
Top Bottom