Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An amazing Adventure (silverknight and the creator)

"I'm afraid not, Aeris. I have no girl back home. But I have found one just recently that I really like. I just don't know if she likes me as well as I like her. I did find a few trinkets that I want to clean up and polish. Perhaps she would like to take a look at them?" Sean asked softly as he glanced to Aeris and hoped that she got his drift.

"Well, I be a monkey's aunt..... Sean has not ever shown any interest in any female like that before...... " Mystique whispered softly in complete surprise after she turned around to look.
"Sure he is attentive to Bessie since she is her sister and to myself for I am his Princess and friend. But not to any other female at all. I wish I could hear what they are saying......."

Bessie came out at that time. She frowned as she saw her brother with Aeris. She softly whispered
"Even Sean has a special person. No one ever will care for a cripple like me....."
She turned and went back inside the wagon to hide her tears.

Mystique closed her eyes and knew that Bessie was going to go into a slump once more if she couldn't get her mind on other things once more.

It took a moment, but the comment did in fact sink into the blonde elf, as she turned a pinkish color at hearing the comment. She didn't think that she would ever hear such a thing in her life. She blinked as she nodded her head and then moved closer to Sean as she walked with him. "Well, I know first of all she would very much like to help you clean up and polish these things, and secondly she really likes you as well a great deal," the blond elf replied honestly as she felt like her body was almost supercharged with excitement at the moment in time.

"Well Bessie, you know, I know this young man who lives a bit to the west of here, I think I can set you two up on a date of sorts," he commented as he looked over at the depressed young woman. 'I am sure you two would hit it off well, he is a bit different but in a good way," he said to her as he knew that she was feeling down about herself at the moment before turning his attention to Mystique, "Now, it is curious, Aeris has scared off pretty much all the males up to this moment, they are afraid of her due to her abilities and how strong she is as well."

"I would appreciate the help and advice of someone who would appreciate something that I have found. I think that it would fit her very well once it is cleaned up. You see I found it in the mud. I do believe that it is pure silver and turquoise. Would this lady happen to like silver and turquoise perhaps?" Sean looked at Aeris and was having fun in his light flirting with the beautiful elven warrior.

"But Marvin, we shall be leaving again. So what is the use of meeting someone then moving on? " Bessie asked as she looked at her three birds. She took out a bit of seed and fed them. She wondered if she should have gone out to explore and to find something. May be that would cheer herself up. She sniffs a bit as thought about whether or not to go exploring yet she was afraid of exploring by herself. Then she wondered if her carrier dove arrived at Tomel's yet or not.

Mysitque just watched the two walking together and smiled. She looked over to Marvin and smiled her thanks.

Aeris nodded her head as she walked with Sean, "Yeah, very much so, I think that is a great combination, and I am only looking forward to helping clean them up a great deal more now," she commented honestly as she walked with him. "It will be like finding a great mystery as we fix up and make this thing as new as possible," she reasoned as she walked with him up to the camping area. "I will meet you back in your wagon, Sean," she said before giving him a quick kiss on the check and disappearing into her tent. The young blonde was so excited about this turn of events, it was a amazing day for her and she was pretty much on cloud nine.

"Well perhaps, but the person in question is a person who can help us, he is a white mage, a person who cures those who are ill. He travels around the countries already so he knows a great deal more about them then even myself, going without worry about border and such things," he reasoned with her as he figured that he might as well give her at least some hope to hang onto if nothing else. He leaned back as he rested for a moment. "Now, princess, and Bessie, I will get to see some new lands to write home about myself, which should be fun, as well. Miss Mystique, did you find any clues where we should go next in the ruins?"

Sean was certainly surprised by the kiss but he smiled quite happily. He went over to the wagon where Marvin and Mystique are.
"Princess, may I have a few cleaning clothes for these box of coins? Perhaps some cleaning and polishing stuff? Aeris said that she would help m with the cleaning of a few things."

"I'll show where to put the box and you may have what you need. Do you need a bucket or any brushes?" Mystique asked as she put Runi on the bed.

"Yes that would help with the mud." Sean spoke as he put the box on the counter.

Soon Mystique had a small bucket full of cleaning supplies and a box with polishing things.

"Here you go Sean. Have fun." Mystique said.
Sean smiled and left to wait on Aeris.

Bessie went outside and sat down next to Marvin.
"What is he like? Would he be lonely? Is he tall?" Bessie asked in her own simple way.
"What is his name? Does he live very far away? Does he ride a horse?'

Aeris got changed into a simple shirt with a pair of shorts that she felt were comfortable for cleaning stuff not wanting to mess up her other clothes while she was at work cleaning the items. She walked to the wagon and went thought the back door, looking around, she saw the princess and bowed her head in respectful for a second before looking around and finding Sean not that far away from her in another part of the wagon. She sat down across from him, sitting with her legs crossed as she reached out and picked up one of the items, "Well, they will for sure look pretty when we are done cleaning them all up.

Marvin blinked as he heard the barrage of questions about the mystery man. "Well, he is nice and kind and helpful, he does travel from place to place to help people by himself, so not sure, but perhaps. Um, yeah, he is tall, taller then me in fact, by a bit, um, his name, is Xavier Barthelme and he doesn't live anywhere, but he works along the villages in this kingdom to the west right before the hills, they are the poorest so that is where works, and yes, he does ride a horse," he said as he figured he managed to answer all the questions of the young woman.

Sean pulled out a couple things that were tangled.
"Princess, do you have a head model? I have two somethings that might headresses and they are all tangled up. With Aeris pretty nimble fingers, I think that she could untangle them for me while I clean the others." he spoke as he carefully took out other items from his pockets.
"The next time I go exploring, I am going to take a back pack or something."

7jrzQ8L.jpg

IQKrECo.jpg

"Here you go, Sean. I am going to take this drawer over to Edward's tent to see what he thinks of them." Mystique spoke as she placed the head on the table.
"Come Runi. let's go for a walk and see Edward."
Runi ran over and allowed Mystique put the leash on him and they went out the back door.
Once she was there, Mystique called out.
"Edward, may I come in and speak with you?"

"Then how do you know exactly where to find this Xavier Barthelme? I mean if he travels all over, one wouldn't know where he is at any one particular time unless you happened to see him. Well, thanks for trying to cheer me up, Marvin." Bessie spoke softly as she stood up. She then looked at Marin and kissed his cheek before she walked off the wagon. She headed no where in particular just some where she could find a place to sit and think for a while by herself.

"That sounds like a good idea," the young elf ninja commented as she took the tangled items and went to work untangling them slowly working on getting them right as she then handed one of them to Sean as she knew that he was doing a rather good job of cleaning the items. She couldn't tell what they looked like, but she was sure once they had them untangled and cleaned then they would be able to see what they looked like on the thing that Sean was going to get. Aeris took a deep breath as she finished untangling the second headdress.

Edward heard the sound of the princess at this door and then walked over to it and calmly opened the flap door to his small tent. "Yes, how can I help you Mystique, anything you need or did you just miss me and wish to come over and spend time with me," he said teasing her a bit as he kissed her cheek softly and then smiled brightly, "welcome to my little tent, not big I know but it works," he said as he moved back into it giving her room to move around him as she wanted.

"Well he always is at certain festivals actually, and I do know where the festivals happen to be so if were are near one we can well go and find him I think," he replied before Bessie had left the wagon to go and think. He figured that she had a lot to think about at the moment and wouldn't bug her as she was doing so. There was no purpose in doing so.

Sean was busy on two other pieces and was almost finished polishing them. He smiled as he held them out to Aeris.

"What do you think of these? I think that they would look as perfect on your ears as you are, Aeris. When I brushed off the mud, I saw what they looked like in my mind and I am not disappointed at all." Sean spoke as he looked into her eyes.
"Your eyes are almost the same shade as these green turquoise gems. You are so very pretty....."
EwYNnOH.jpg

"Well, I did miss you but I do have a few tidbits of info to tell you that you missed. Sean and Aeris were caught walking back from the ruins very close like. They are now cleaning some things together in the wagon. Sean does not look at females and from what Marvin tells me nor does Aeris.

Also Sean found a large quantity of coins. Copper, bronze, silver and gold coins. He thinks that one of the building may have bee a treasury of some kind. I wanted your opinion on the coins."Mystique smiled up at Edward.

"My last thing was a simple curiosity. Have you ever heard of Xavier Barthelme?"

The elven Ninja looked at the two piece of gear as she looked over them carefully, her eyes scanned each little part of them in silence. She wanted to get at feel for them, an understanding for them, as she held them, she figured that she might as well try them on. They were beautiful they green in them reminded her of something found in nature, which was appealing to the elf. She put each of them on one at a time carefully as she made sure that each fit into place before taking a long deep breath. Inside the back of the mind of the blonde elf is a natural worry that she will look rather foolish with the things on and Sean will laugh at her when he notices her having the things on her ears. She looks over at him curious to see his reaction and his opinion of the items on her. She knows that this will be a great tell as he seemed the honest sort of person after all.

Edward blinked as he listened, this was a good turn of events, he could trade the treasure for goods that could help them or favors that could help them. no matter what this was a good thing. "Well, I think we have a couple of objections, I think we should send a good bit back to Tamel, it will help him in his goal of uniting this land. If he can united the land it will give us a better ally against your uncle in the future and help keep our lands stable after such a battle with your uncle ends too," he said honestly giving her his opinion on that subject before blinking in surprise at her next statement. "Now, that is different, but good, they will do well for each other, I am sure of it. Now as for Xavier. Yes, I know him rather well, he is a cousin of mine, a wondering traveler who is really kind and sweet and helpful, what about him, he didn't get himself into trouble did he?"

Watches Aeris examine the ear pieces as he cleaned his hands. When she put the ear pieces on his eyes lit up in happiness and his hand reached up and touched her ear very gently as he admired her.
"Aeris.... they fit you perfectly..... it is like they were made for your ears and your ears only..... Would you mind if I kiss you? I mean if you don't want me to then I won't ...." Sean looked very nervously at Aeris for he never had asked any female if he could kiss her. He didn't want to be told no for it would mean that she was not really the one for him.

"No not at all. Marvin spoke of him to Bessie. Bessie was down about you and I being paired off then it looks like Sean who is her brother has eyes for Aeris and Aeris for Sean. Now that the other two females have a special guy, she spoke about no one would ever care about a cripple like her. Marvin spoke of setting up a date with Xavier. I was wondering this was a good idea or not.

As far as the money, I agree that we should send a good portion to Tomel. I owe him a lot for all the help he has given me. Now if I was wondering if you think that there might be some sort of a bank vault in that particular building. And if there is, would you think that perhaps it would be wise to check it out and see if there was more money. I am thinking about robbers coming and taking what should be Tomel's. He is a sweet guy and he should have what is his if you understand what I mean." Mystique spoke as she gazed up at Edward wishfully thinking about being in his arms....

Bessie had walked into the ruins to poke around even though it was getting dark. She just wanted to find a few treasures of her own. She kicked a few boards over but found nothing then she went into a small cottage where she looked around for some treasures. Suddenly she hears several men talking as they came into the room. She stayed in a corner in hopes that who ever it was would go away and not see her.

"Yeah, this is a good enough hide out for now." the first spoke as he sat down on a chair at the table.
"Better than sleeping outside once more. And who knows, maybe we can find some kind of loot here while we for the heat to cool off." a second spoke as he sat down.

"It matters not. We have to head back to Simimar. I think that black bird has been following us. It might even be one from him." the third one spoke as he looked outside.

"Anyways we are in here and that blasted bird is outside. Shut the blasted door and lets eat."
"You are always superstitious fool.. I am eating as well. And if you don't get your butt over here, you won't be eating anything tonight."
"I'm coming. My stomach out rules any old superstition. What did you rip off this time?" a groan of a chair indicated that another one sat down at the table.

Bessie covered her mouth to prevent herself from whimpering. Now she had to find a way to escape and she did not know how to escape. She slowly slid down the wall and curled up in a heap in the corner.

Aris blinked as she looked at Marvin, he knew that he liked her now, but being asked if it was okay to kiss her, this was something the young ninja had never been asked before in her life. She blinked her face feeling warm, extremely so as she looked at him for a good long moment. It took a that moment for her to let it sit in that he has asked her that. Her answer was simple a nod yes, that it would be find for him to kiss her. It would be the first time that she had been kissed that she could remember in her whole life, and that it was now was rather nice.

"Yes, I was thinking that it would be best to let Salime stay here and guard this place till Tomel gets here, he can update Tomel on our progress and show him personally where everything is. I am sure it will help him out and it will help him pull together some type unity perhaps, but that is up to him," Edward commented with a nod of his head. "I think we need to focus on figuring out where we need to head to next, look though the clue and figure out if the best direction to go to is towards the hills or if it would be better to head north, as both have possibilities and challenges unique to which ever direction that we happen to go. As for Xavier, he is a fine young man and I think would get along with Bessie."

Salime went to continue his search around the area, he had been there long enough to find what the others had found, and knew that this would be a great way to find where the secret places happened to be. He looked up and saw a black bird, and sighed as he walked into the building, his eyes looking around calmly as he spotted the two other men, robbers who were there. "Well well, what do we have here," he commented with a snap of his fingers as a pair of snakes came from the ground, large in size and moved towards the two men, "I think you have been taking something that isn't yours haven't you," he said with a smirk, like a tiger who just found its prey and knew it could kill it at any point it wanted. "So, what did you take, anything worth anything, remember the black bird foretells death for those who see it and are not of my race," he commented with a confident tone to his voice.

Sean slowly leaned forward in anticipation. As he came close to Aeris' lips his eyes closed slowly. His lips gently touched hers as he began to kiss her. He had never kissed any on the lips before but Mother Nature works her wonders.... he slowly deepen the kiss and as he did his slid his arm around shoulder. His lips slid off to one side of Aeris' face to begin tiny butterfly kisses from her cheek and down her neck before Sean gently pulled her into his arms.

"Thank you, Aeris. You are so sweet and warm..... I enjoyed kissing you a lot....." he whispered into her ear.

"I am glad that Xavier might be good for Bessie to meet. What I still need to find are A lamp that is said to have a genie in it,
Sorcerer’s Stone and an Ancient Grimoire of Ancient Magicks . I don't know where to go for either one. But I am glad that you are with me, Edward. I feel so much safer when I am close to you. You are so smart and strong....." Mystique leaned head tired head against Edward's chest.

Bessie quickly pulled her head up and gasped at the sound of yet another man.

The men quickly stood up and looked at Bessie who stood up against the wall with her fist in her mouth.
The men leer at the young woman who was definitely already frightened.

"What about her? She might have some important information that might be useful. Plus we could take turns at her. You can even go first if you want." one spoke.

"I told you that bird was an evil omen. But no you wouldn't listen to me. I just knew it....." he exploded as he turned on his partner who retaliated back with a slap across the face of the accusing robber.

"Shut up! You have been a thorn in my side far too long. Just wait until Simimar hears of this mess. The Princess is out there somewhere and her maid is with her. We need to bring them both back. In fact I bet that this is the maid....."

Aeris felt the kiss and reacted slowly letting the enjoyment grow within herself as she could feel her heart quickly beating in her own chest. It felt so lovely, to be kissed by someone, and someone who she had feelings for as well. She rested her head against Sean's shoulder as her right hand slipped around his waist as she rested there for a moment hearing his comments, she blushed a great deal. "It was amazing, thank you, I am so happy that you were the first person that I ever kissed Sean," she said honestly to the young man. The ninja felt so tired, she had been up for near 36 hours without break. She felt her body weakening and was so close to drifting off, if it wasn't for the excitement of the kiss she would of already done so.

Edward could feel the tiredness in the body of the princess, he slipped his arms around her and leaned back, gently against the ground, pulling her down with himself. She could rest on him as long as he wanted, he held her loosely in his arms. "Tomorrow, we will go and look though all the stuff, I am sure that Salime can find a place or knows of a place we should head to next after all, he knows these lands far better then I do," he commented softly as he rested his eyes too, it had been such a long day.

"You don't pay much attention," he commented as the snakes took up a defensive position in front of Bessie as he walked. He grinned as he looked at her, "the princess, she headed towards Galre two days ago, to marry Prince Salzaar in exchange for his protect against her uncle," he commented as he looked at the pair of fools. His raised his palm as two fire balls were effortlessly juggled in his hand. "Now, the girl is with me, so leave her alone, but I think I have some questions for you, like who is Simimar, also how much is he paying you, and how many of you are there. I mean you can avoid answering but trust me, have you ever thought about what it would feel to be burned alive inside out, I can do that to both of you with a snap of my fingers."

"I-i am glad that you thought it was amazing because you are the first real female that I ever kissed. Your are so perfect in my eyes, Aeris. I have found the other parts of the set.... They are as perfect as you are. You are so very exquisite, so tiny and fragile looking but you are anything but fragile. You are strong and intelligent. And I am falling for you." Sean spoke in a whisper for it was heard for him to speak of his own feelings. His hand traveled up to Aeris' hair and he gently ran his hand through s few strands and allow it to fall back onto her shoulder as he held her. He looked down at her and saw that her eyes were tired and then realized that she must have been up for a more than a day.
"Aeris, you are way too tired to stay awake any longer. You need to rest."
Sean gently pulled Aeris onto his lap then slowly stood up and walked over to Mystique's bed and laid her down on it. He then pulled a cover out of the closet and covered her up.
"Sweet dreams my dearest one. I'll be close by if you need anything." he gave Aeris a lingering kiss that he enjoyed tremendously.

"Ok, Edward..... I am a bit tired though.... Runi will need to go out soon probably....." Mystique began as she relaxed against Edward.
"Mmmmmm, you make an excellent bed, my love......" her eyes tried to stay awake but they kept fluttering shut.

Runi was happily sniffing around the tent and when he got tired, he found a warm spot against Edward and Mystique.

Bessie knew that he was lying but she hardly knew Salime. But the Princess trusted him and so did Sean and everyone else.... Besides that she had two of the hugest snakes she ever saw in her life. She was now petrified in fear and had no ability to speak or move.

"He is not fooling around.... I'll speak. Simimar is the uncle of the Princess Mystique. He has only given us some money to travel on. But if we bring the girl back with her maid and a scullery boy, we would each get 50 pieces of gold. Now if we find Prince Edward and his group, we would get another 100 pieces of gold. If we find anything on the list that Simmar wants, we would get more." the second one spoke up rather quickly.

"Burt shut your trap and let me think. Sam is out side and will be back shortly......" he spoke as he watched the two snakes not even aware of the fireballs in Salime's hands. He was deathly afraid of one thing in this world and it was snakes.

Aeris was so very worn out, she was rather small in general and nodded her head as she heard the comments from Sean. She smiled softly as she looked at him and then she nodded her head as she felt the kiss. "Thank you, I have reached my limits, sweetie," she said softly as she looked up him blinking a bit, "I am glad you are falling for me, cause I have fallen for you completely, my sweet little knight," she said softly before yawning a bit. The blonde elf was soon out like a light, worn then from the journey to the ruins and the exploration of the ruins. Yet, as she fell asleep she had the largest smile upon her lips happy about the situation that she was in and the relationship she was in.

"He will be fine, don't you worry," he said as he knew the dog wasn't going to leave its new 'mother' as it were, and then would most likely do its business if it had to just outside the tent with how easy it was to slip in and out it wouldn't be a problem. He pulled a blanket over them both as he petted the puppy before he himself fell asleep. He had a good day, and enjoyed having Mystique resting against his chest, the young man was ready for the next day, and the adventure it would bring as well.

"Well, one of you is smart, thank you," Salime commented as he walked around and sat down in a chair putting his feet up on the table. "I am not so worried about who your after, but this is my land, my people's land which means whatever you take is taken from my people," he said as he looked at them tossing one fire ball down which caused a circle of flames to surround the two of them. "Now, I hear snakes liked cook meat a fair bit, which one wants to be there snack for dinner, "Now, here is the deal I am going to offer you, take it or well bad things will happen," he said as he looked over to the door one of the snakes moving over to guard it. "Now, you can take say 50 pieces of golf," he said tossing out a bag onto the table, "you take that with the promise to never return, and you are free, granted if you break the promise the gold is enchanted and would be come cursed and then well, lots of snakes and no you left. Now if you don't want that, I will feed you to my snake now along with your friend in a bit, so what will it be?"

Sean sat back down after he was sure that Aeris was asleep. He just realizes how hard his heart was pounding and how his pants had gotten so very tight.... He then grew very red for he felt so stupid. He allowed his body to respond to Aeris and had enjoyed every second of it. Now his mind was full to the brim of Aeris this and Aeris that..... Sean glanced back at her sleep on the bed. Aeris looked so sweet and somewhat innocent and was the most beautiful Elf warrior in the world. He made a few adjustments of how he was sitting before continuing to work on the jewelry. he want to get the whole set down for his beloved warrior. Nothing would be too good for her and if Sean would have his way, he would give her the world, the moon and all of the stars in the sky........

Bessie was still quiet mostly our of pure petrified fear.
Bert spoke up first

"I don't know about you and Sam, Tim but I want out of this mess. We have had no rest and not find anything that is on that infernal list of Simimar. I know when to leave. I'll take the money and leave. I'll use it to fix up my farm and become a farmer once more. this life of a mercenary is not for me. Please let me go, sir. I promise that I will not take anything that is not mine ever again and I'll keep my nose clean to."

"You weakling. All you think of is yourself and how to make that excuse of a farm a success. I'll not have a part of giving in. The more experience that I have, the better I'll get. One day you will fear me for I shall be the greatest underground mercenary that ever lived! " Tim declared as he watched the one snake leave.

"Well now those are some big words from a idiot, you are serving a fool who will die too," he said as he looked over at the pair of them for a moment, "Bert take the money and go, leave your partner, you are free to go," he commented as he walked up and put the fireball in front of the man before he looked into his eyes, "disgression is the better part of valour, if you want to be the best you have to survive till that point don't you," he mused as he looked right into his eyes calmly, "Now, accept or die, you have the count of ten," he said as he stepped back the fireball staying flying around his face, "you will never be the best ever if your dead in a snake's gut, so here we go, ten, nine.."

Burt wasted no time and grabbed the bag of money and carefully walked around the snake before running out the door to who knows where.

Time was beginning to sweat as Salime held the fireball in his face. He looked down at the nearby snake then back up to look at the fireball.

"There is no way that I will be snake food. Give me a bag of money and I will leave peacefully." Tim spoke as he began to tremble and sweat even more.

Bessie was still petrified but she was still in better shape then Tim was.

Salime tossed the money to him and let him leave, leaving him and Bessie alone as he looked over at her and then motioned her, "come along follow me, it is time to return back and get some sleep," he said calmly as he desummoned the snakes, the two disappearing as did the fire a bit after the group left. He knew they might try an sneak attack on them, but he could counter them fast, as he was rather dangerous and scary in general. "Now, missy, come on," he said picking her up and tossing her over his shoulder before walking her back to the camping area. He put the maid down when they got back, "Now, you should get some sleep, tomorrow will be a busy day," he said honestly as he then headed to keep watch that night, or to set up something to keep watch over them as they slept.

Bessie was still as stun as she could be even though Salime carried her all the way back to the camp. She was not sure as to whether or not to tell the Princess. She simply stood there thinking.

After Sean had cleaned and polished all of the jewelry, he set about putting the things away. He then checked on Aeris who was sleeping well. He smiled and kissed her very lightly once more before he took another blanket out of the closet and wrapped himself up. He laid down on the floor in front of Aeris and fell asleep.

After a period of time, Bessie decided to go into the wagon. She saw that the Princess was asleep already which was a bit strange. The Princess always checked on her before she goes to bed. But there was a sleeping body in the bed.....
Bessie climbed into her bed and cried herself to sleep.

The next morning Salime was reading though the things that were found at the same time as Edward was cooking up some breakfast for them. He had woken up and let the princess rest a bit longer, before he woke her up and then slipped out and started to do the cooking. He figured he knew how much to cook and they had plenty left. He stood there smiling as he noticed Aeris coming down from the wagon quietly. The elf slipped into her tent and freshened herself up changing back into her normal ninja gear, as the blonde got ready quickly happy from the night before, Edward noticing her happiness as he cooked. It would be a big day ahead of them, but he was dependent on Salime figuring out where to go. He had found out about the mercs after them, but at least they would be headed in the wrong direction when they got the news. Marvin was sitting as he read over notes and then also helping figure out where the next place they had to go would be as well. It was a group effort for the most part as the three males and Aeris all did their thing this morning.

Sean soon was up and went to the front of the wagon and got fresh clothes. There was a warm smile on his face as he picked out his clothes and slipped off to the woods to change. When he came back he walked over to where the men were.
"Good morning one and all. What a wonderful day it may be." he spoke as he smiled brightly.
"what can I do to help?"

Bessie woke up when she heard the others walking about. She had trouble sleeping all night and had cried off and on as well. She had dark circles under her eyes and a pale face.

Mystique woke up slowly to Runi whining. She opened the tent and he trotted out with the leash trailing after. She then made sure that Runi had behaved himself the night before and not seeing anything out of place, Mystique went to the wagon with a very happy look on her face. The night was wonderful and the day was beautiful. her eyes were shining with expectations of wonderfull things yet to come.

Marvin looked at the happy young man and got up as he walked over, "Not yet, but come along you have knight training this morning," he said motioning the younger male to follow him. He led him to a small group of rocks, which were stacked up in various heights. "I hear that you had a interesting day yesterday," he said calmly as he looked over at him. "Now, I want you to work on balance, in a fight balance is one of the most important things to have, if you have bad balance you will end up on your back and then moment's later you will be dead, so I want you to work your way up as many of these as possible and stay at the top balance as long as possible."

Aeris walked over to Bessie as she looked trouble, she sat down next to the female and put her arm around her, "Well good morning, um, had a hard night huh, anything you want to share?" she asked honestly, she figured at the rate things were going that Bessie was going to be her future sister in law and that it would be best to help her out as much as was possible. "I was going to ask you for a favor, there is something your way better at then me," she said softly.

Salime continued to look as Edward cooked, the two were diligent, as they both were quiet, Salime took a great deal of time looking over the old words and maps in each of the books and had been for some time at this point, when he found what he needed. "The next place the relics were taken was over the hills to the sea, you should go that direction, along the path is a famous cave where I can get you into it if you need me to, you might be able to find something there too, but the odds are much lower then they are here," he reasoned, "I can put a spell over this area to protect it from bandits, Tomel will be able to take it off when he arrives." Edward nodded his head in agreement to the plan.

Sean followed Marvin to the rock pile and looked at it.
"It doesn't look too hard....." he spoke before he step on the first rock.
The first rock was fine and so was the second. But the third one shifted a bit and Sean threw out his arms for balance. Now he had to concentrate as he went upwards. About 2/3 thirds of the way up, Sean slipped and fell forward and down the the rock pile.

"Blast it....." Sean stood up and brushed himself off and tried again. He did make to the top but it was not easy to keep his balance at the highest point.

Bessie looked at the elf. She was quiet and looked away.
"What can I do to help you?" she finally asked.

"Deciding on the path that we should take? If so I'd like to copy it so that I may keep a record of our travels. I will be doing some work on my desk while we travel today. When will Tomel be able to get here I wonder. I sent one of Bessie's carrier birds to him yesterday." Mystique spoke as she stood by Edward. She looked around to see Sean walk up a pile of rocks with Marvin watching then over to Bessie who was sitting next to Aeris.
"I see that Marvin has Sean working on his balance? Assumabley for his knight training? And I wonder what Bessie and Aeris is talking about... or not talking as in Bessie's case. She does not look very happy or very good this morning.... Do you know why Bessie is upset?"

Runi was sniffing around for a good potty spot and also for the fun of it.

Back
Top Bottom