Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An amazing Adventure (silverknight and the creator)

"I see, well, I a, sure it will work out in time, we will figure something out," he said with a nod of hs head, Bessie wasn't taking anything worth really anything as she took stuff, so he figure there wasn't anything big there plus they were in a desert so he knew where she would be if she took something that was worth anything at all. He looked over for a second before he turned his attention back to the princes and her question.

"Yes, that is right, you can sleep tonight in the wagon, we will be traveling all night, and will arrive in the next spot before morning, a town, where we will meet up with Tomel. Heis from his town, so we should be able to get supplies from it when we get here," he commented as his excitement to see somewhere new was easy to see.

"Yes, princess, the town will be big enough, they might have something like the desk you so wanted here," Aeris said as she returned and ha des the water to the princess. " well, I will talk to you to later, if your awake, I myself am going to get some sleep now, so I am fresh when we travel tonight," Aeris said as she got in the wagon and pulled out a old blanket and fell asleep as if on command.

Marvin noticed the Bessie as well and said nothing, it wasn't woth his time to deal with yer, but he knew he had to keep an eye on the young woman. She seemed a bit off, but he figured that he shouldn't dully judge her yet. He grabbed a blanket and leaned up against a tree as he watched her. "So, pack to much stuff there," he called out to the thief as he kept his eyes on her for a moment, karma was already showing it head towards that woman.

Bessie finally started to take most of the stuff out of her satchel and put it back. She put her own clothes in it then she put some other clothes inside thinking that only clothes can go into the satchel. Food must be in the basket and nothing else........

"Perhaps I will find a desk like the one I would like to have. Perhaps even some extra inks and some maps. Do you think that I will need besides those items? I am not sure that I have proper clothing for the dessert for it is getting a bit hotter than what i am used to....." Mystique spoke to Aeris as she went to bed. She smiled softly for she was pretty sure that Aeris didn't hear her. She glanced into the wagon to see what Bessie was doing. She shook her head sadly.

"I think that perhaps I will take a nap a bit later and stay up late. Is it hard to drive on of these wagons? I am thinking that it would be nice to have one. I think that Sean could drive one if we had a second horse. Perhaps one that is very smooth riding so I can do some drawing to occupy my time." Mystique ask Edward softly.

Sean and Shadow came slowly back from the watering spot. He paused next to Mystique and waited for an opening so that he could speak.

"You will need clothes for the heat, I am sure of that, and no it isn't hard to drive a wagon at all, I am sure that anyone can learn pretty quickly. That being said, I think she likes helping you," Edward said pointing to,the sleeping eleven girl, "she is a girl,without a home, she has dreamed of meeting other elves as long as she has been in my service. I am sure she is very much joyed to be able to help out you out, cause according to a story she is a distant relative of yours, something she takes great pride in or did before all this," he said with a smile. He turned to Sean as he noticed him, " how are things with you Sit Sean?"

"The basket is going to be hard to hold as you ride your horse," Marvin commented calmly as he looked at her the always calm and collect man looked at her as he watched her actions,best put some of the food and clothes in the scatchel so you don't lose them and return to basket to where you found it or trade it for something more useful," he mused out loud, giving her a bit of advice.

"I just wanted to check with Princess Mystique to see if she needed anything before laying down for a while." Sean spoke softly.

"No Sean I will be fine thank you. Go get your rest for the trip." Mystique spoke to Sean who gave her a quick bow and left with out a word.

"I will take Aeris advice. I like her a lot even though I just met her. She is a sensible sort who is a bit adventurous in my eyes. My kingdom used to have lot of the elven people when I was very young. Then they started to move away for some reason. I am not sure why though. I wish to get to know her better." Mystique spoke softly.

Bessie looked up and all around her before speaking
"I can put my food in the satchel with my clothes? And it will close? And I can carry it? I thought that only clothes can go into the satchel. Who are you voice? Can you help me decide what to take?" Bessie asked anxiously as she kept looking about.

Sean went over to the tree where Marvin was and overheard what he said. He was not too happy with his advice but he hobbled Shadow.

"Don't be cruel to Bessie. She is touched and has been abused. I know that she has ...... let's say odd ideas but I think that she is basically good. She simply does not understand like you and I." Sean spoke very low for he only intended for Marvin to hear.

"There are many mysterious I don't know eithe, but perhaps we will figure them out along our path, as we venture into the unknown well for everyone but Tomel," he commented with a slight smile on his lips, " someday I will have seen as much as any other prince, I hope," he mused as he sat in the wagon for a moment and looked over to the princess. "I too must get my sleep, but I want to tell you, I wish to get to know you better during our travels princess," he commented before taking her ha d and kissing the top of it, before slipping of to rest himself.

Marvin said nothing in reply as he heard the man but didn't care to answer him at all. He walked over to Bessie, "well, yes of course it is all in the order which you put in the stuff," he commented as he looked at her. " like this," he said as he helped her packing her clothes in first and then the food secondly before handing the bag back to her. " now the key is to not get soft food or food that will melt," he said calmly as he looked at the young woman. " now we have a big night ahead of us, if you want to be ready you should nape or do whatever you wish, it is up to you," he said before bowing and taking his leave to nap as well.

Princess Mystique smiled and blushed as Edward kissed her hand. It was her first adult kiss....... she would need to write this down in her diary before resting. She noticed that Marvin had helped Bessie with her packing and gave her sensible advice.

Bessie had a funny look on her face but she did remember her manners.
"Thank you very much. I'll get my blanket and find a good spot to nap so that I can stay up later."
Bessie put her satchel down and rolled up her blanket and tried to carry it without success. Mystique simply took the ribbon from her hair and tied the bedroll.
"Try to remember how to tie your bedroll. I might not be around to help you. Now I am going to sleep for a while after I make some notes." Mystique spoke quietly as she took out her diary and began to write in it before sleeping.

Bessie shrugged and climbed out of the wagon to find a good spot to lay down. She rolled out her blanket not very far way from the tree and yet not too far from Sean who glanced at her before closing his eyes. Shadow hobbled over to where Bessie was laying.

"Go away you pest! I don't want you to be any where near me!" she spat out to Shadow who slowly moved away from her.
"Save your breath Bessie. He knows that you don't like him and is teasing you." Sean spoke in a sleepy tone.

Bessie rolled herself up and ignored Sean totally.

Aeris was up first and quickly started to put things away with Marcin the two working quickly till Marvin heard something and looked at Aeris. The two nodded there head communicating without talking at all.
Marvin quickly got on his horse and headed south away from there destination,as Aeris quietly woke up Edward and whispered to him. She then walks over to Sean and shook his shoulder very lightly for a moment, "We are being followed by others, Marvin is going to take care of it, mount up your things asap and get Bessie awake make sure she stays quiet, we are leaving as soon as possible.

Aeris then went to the princess and decided to let her sleep, she was in the wagon and would be able to sleep in it, best not wake her. She looked over to Edward and Sean to make sure they were ready, but she knew they had to go asap and that they would be in danger if they didn't move quietly and quickly. Especially if the group was to much for the one eyed knight to handle on his own. She didn't worry about him for the moment, he was used to these fights he would survive he always had since she knew him.

Sean nodded and got up. He went to Bessie and shook her awake. He placed a finger on his lips for silence which made Bessie very much wide awake. She moved quickly and had her bedroll ready to go. Soon both were ready and Sean was helping the now terrified Bessie onto a horse. He gave her a stern look and a finger to his lips then pointed to where they came from. Bessie did not give him any more problems. He mounted then rode over to Bessie and placed her hands on the pummel so that she could hang on while he guided the horse. Quietly Sean and terrified Bessie rode up to the Prince so that they could start out.

Edward moved out slowly leading them though the desert in complete silence before they slowly sped up to a calm steady pace by midnight. Yet, the whole trip was worrisome, and it was never to be assumed that they were save from harm or out of reach from the group who had been following them up to that point. This could end well, or horribly with them either dead or sent back to the princess' uncle for what ever sick means of punishment he had in mind.

It wasn't even till they reached town that they could relax at all and know they were save, and that wasn't till sunrise the next morning when that happened. The prince led them to an inn, where luckily Tomel had arranged for them to have a 3 different rooms to sleep in for that morning. After seven or so hours of hard riding a nap sounded great to the prince. The prince share his room would of shared his room with Marvin and Tomel, but both were busy, so he slept by himself in the room. Ethel eleven ninja had a room with whomever wanted to share it and then the princess and her group had a room too.

Bessie was so tired that in spite of Mystique's protest of at least taking off her shoes, she fell onto the bed and slept. Sean took her shoes then covered her up. He smiled at the wide awake princess knowing full well that she would wander off on her own since she slept through the whole trip. Now that she was refreshed and ready to do some exploring, Mystique cleaned up while the other two slept.

After a quick change of clothes, Mystique went exploring the area with no money or jewels for she did not want to be robbed of them. She knew that what ever it was that she wanted, there should be others like it in the back rooms of stores. Perhaps she would see Tomel about somewhere and she could talk to him for a bit. He might even know where she could buy a few items that she wanted.

Tomel was I. Town talking to some elders about helping with supplies. He first thing that Mystique would notice would be a lack of humans. None were in he own, there were plenty of Elfs, have demons like Tomel, and other creatures like dwarfs, gnomes, Neko, Kitsune demons, and such. They were not fighting, everything seemed rather peaceful in town. The town itself was sizable, more hen a village with many streets and homes and a large market district as well.

Tomel saw the princess and walked up to her, " how are you and the others have any trouble getting here?" He asks as he looked at the young woman. He figured if she was here he others got though alright. He hoped she would of course remember who he was as if she didn't that could be a bit of a problem. He gave the princess his full attention for any news she might have.

"Hi...... We arrived safely and I slept well in the wagon. Thank you for asking. I hope that you are doing well." Princess Mystique smiled at the demon. She didn't recognized him visually but she thought that she recognized his voice.
"I have not seen so many races in one place before and I am glad that I am not the only other elf out and about today. I am so surprised that it is peaceful here. If you want more of the night time ride, you will have to ask the others.
Perhaps you could point out where I could purchase a few things." Princess spoke in a very low voice not knowing totally that this was Tomel for sure. She wanted to be polite and civil even though she was not sure. She didn't think that there was any harm in asking about where to find a lap desk and perhaps she will find other bargains as well.

"I would like to purchase a high quality lap desk. Do you know what I mean? The other items I shall wait for when a female companion wakes."

"I am doing fine, the place your friends will be staying at while you are here actually belongs to me, he explained calmly as he looked over at the princess. So she slept though the trip, that meant he would have to ask one of the others what was up. He figured he could do that later after they woke up. "Of course, this was a kingdom of none humans before its fall and many of the Eli's are those who choose to leave your homeland when your uncle took power or before that, they are in a sense your people, many have fathers and grandfathers who served your family.

He led her to a large long street with stalls on each side of it as well as storefront businesses. "Here you go, this street you can find anything that is for sell, which is going to be a lot," he commented as he pointed down said street. "Madam Anjoumwould most likely help you with your female needs the rest I shall,help,you find if you need it,"

"That is very nice that you allow us to stay at your Inn, Tomel. It looks very comfy actually but having slept all night means that I am wide awake." Princess Mystique began.
"I am glad that they found a good home. I have no claim to this land. It is not mine to rule. I have enough to govern when I get back to Southerland Shores. I will need to put the kingdom back to rights and I have no husband to help me with the ruling. Well, I would like to look at lap desks if you know what they are. I love hidey holes and perhaps you know of someone who make these small desks that sit on one's lap. It is for traveling.
The other item that I dearly would like to have is a map or perhaps several maps. I am not sure where I will be going to next.
A wagon and perhaps a horse or two. One that I can call my home on the road.
Lastly, I need to find a lamp that fits a certain description. Also a place where I can exchange a few jewels into coins.
Once I have seen all, I shall go back and get the jewels to exchange. I do hope that is not too much accomplish in a day......."

"It is no problem you are all I portent guest and if things go right, perhaps this will help out my hometown I. The long run," he replied as he walked with her down the market road. He stopped as he looked at a carpenter and his wares, he had a plethora of goodies from furniture to toys and trinkets all for sell. He figured that the princess would be able to find what she was looking for with the man or at least part of what she was looking for at the very least.

"I will pay for this part as for your jewels, I can buy them or rather give you a loan for them. That way when you pay me back you can get them back. Figure they are important to your family and such things should be taken from a woman, or she might regret it later on in life,especially if she should ever have her own daughters, that would want the heirlooms, so a loan would work best."

"I will find the best deal on the wagon and a horse, those shouldn't be hard to find, something much nicer then the rundown one that we found," he said confidently as he bowed to the princess, "till later my dear, seems you will have other company in a second," he said as he looked at the road, "Good morning and later, Miss Aeris," he said with a formal respect before leaving.

Aeries walked up stretching, " good um..evening princess," she said stretching herself a bit out as the blonde elf looked at the carpenter and picked up a bow and tested it for a moment. "This will do, broke my last one in training exercises," she said as she paid for it, "everyone else is fine still asleep and all, Marvin made it in a half hour ago or so, and is sleeping too, how are you?"

"That is very generous of you, Tomel. I do hope that I could find a way to keep them. They are the last things that my mother gave to me. She gave them to me while she was ill. Father left me many books but they disappeared. I would like to replace them one day. Thank you very much. There are many secrets yet to be told but not here or in this time.

I shall keep excellent records of what you are doing for me. I promised you this much that some some way I shall repay you for what you are doing for me." Princess Mystique spoke in earnest.
"Good day, Aeries. Good! I am happy that Marvin is here safe and sound. Perhaps he could tell us his story over a late dinner? I hope that you slept well.

I am glad to see you up and about. Tomel has suggested this shop for my laptop. Perhaps other items, I am not sure. Let's go explore the place. I also would like to talk to you about suitable clothes for the desert and such." she spoke softly as she began to look about.
The toys were very good quality and if she ever was able to get her kingdom back, she would definitely buy from this stall.

"Yes, I slept well, I have the ability to pretty much sleep anywhere at any time that I need to princess," Aeris commented in reply as she looked over her new bow for a moment or two longer. She had been listening of course as she worked on the bow. Paying attention to he request of the princess but not saying anything for the moment.

"I shall take my leave, I have to check up on the prince and the others and make sure that things are going fine in my inn," he said as he looked at Mystique,"as for you owing me do not fret it, I figure having a good leader of the kingdom and not the current one is more then enough payment for whatever," he said honestly before waving to the two and taking his leave to go and check on the others in the hotel.

"Well summer clothes should be a light material that breaths, um like a silk or something of that nature," Aeris mused as she rubbed her chin slightly. " now, dressing light found also mean wearing less. Of course you don't want to do this to much and all, especially around so many men. Especially given, I think one of them as a eye for you princess."

"I understand about the clothes being light and I do not wish to have anyone to see my underthings!" Mystique spoke to Aeris. Her eyes were wide with wonder as she asked
"But who has an eye for me? Surely not Sean so it has to be one of the other 3...... I doubt that Prince Edward has any thoughts of me beyond helping me..... Marvin wouldn't be looking at me as any potential uhhhhh.... he wouldn't thinking of being a suitor for my hand I don't think. Now perhaps Tomel for he is being so kind and generous to me. Is it Tomel?"

Now all thoughts of her purchases were put on back burner for she was told that the only thing she had going for her was her kingdom. Her uncle would choose one who would be a good husband to her when she was old enough so many times that she finally had an argument with her uncle which resulted in this very predicament. And now she had this quest to do to prove that she was able to lead her own country.

Aeros blinked as she listened to the princess and then shook her head as she let out a little chuckle at her statement. "No, not what I meant by light, I meant made out of materials like silk. We of course have to make sure we cover all that needs to be covered," she commented as she thought about that for a moment. She looked around and bought a new tank top and a wait of shorts as well actuall a couple of each for the trip as she got what she needed she heard the second statement and paused for a moment.

"Not going to tell you, it will be more fun if you were to figure it out on your own," the elf commented with a smile as the blonde saw many interesting things when she interacted with others, and the blonde was decently observant."mow then again, ypu might want to get the materials and then you can make your own clothes in the wagon as we travel too, you know," she mused as she paid for the goods that she had just gotten.

"Perhaps even a sewing machine. I have decent legs and can work the pedal....." Mystique spoke as she tried to put a few thoughts on the back burner.
"Let me see about what I need and then while I am doing that, you can chose a few materials for me please?......."

Mystique went to the owner and told him exactly what she wanted and he had an old sewing machine that worked well, a small safe, and a modeling dummy. He then guided her to where he had small desks were. She looked through them until she found one that was a bit larger than the rest but it was as perfect as it could be.

The owner agreed to hold all of her items until Tomel came back. She then went to look at various material bolts.
She found a pale pink, blue and peach bolts. Darker shades of rose, blue and green. She also choose several shades of grey and various trimmings, buttons, lace and even ribbons. There were a few hat bases that was placed on the pile. After 12 bolts of material, and a few baskets of furs, lace, ribbons, hooks, threads.

Mystique stepped back in surprise at the sight of all that she had gathered.
"Aeries.... I think that I gathered up way too much stuff.... and I didn't get the needles, pins, scissors, tape measure and other needed items.... What shall I put back?" she asked in wonderment.

Aeris nodded her head as she went around and found some silks, some light cottons as well, then she found some thick wools for perhaps later and then some other materials as she gathered them up in a bag and got the rolls of fabric for her. She bought them before she walked over to Mystique and showed her the materials that she had gotten for her she listened to the princess for a moment.

"I think you will be fine, we just need to find a really good wagon that can fit all,this and get that. I am sure that the men can carry all the stuff, as it will help them to as I am sure you can make a lot of stuff and even sell some stuff if we need cash," Aeris commented as she smiled kindly. Then motioned her to follow, we can get all that and then a wagon and then tell the prince and the other to come get our stuff for us."

"Then tomorrow late at night we will head out and head to the ruins it should take most of e say to get there but I have no idea what we will find, it is so exciting," the ninja commented as she thought about the adventure that was ahead of them ready to be gone after. "Maybe gold or treasure or some ancient unknown magic."

"Maybe a nice big one divided up. I should get locks so that Bessie can't get into everything...... I wonder where Tomel is. It seems like we have been here a long time. A wagon with 4 walls and such........" Mystique's mind began to wander once more. She picked up the lapdesk, sat down on a small stool and open the lapdesk with ease. It had a few sheets of paper and a charred stick. She made a quick drawing and tucked it inside the desk once more.
"This stool will be perfect for the sewing machine. Let's hurry back to the Inn. Wait! I wanted to look at maps..... There is tomorrow to look once more for the last of things.
Now tell me what to do with Bessie. Any advice will be helpfull. She is getting to be too much for me to handle alone. Sean can't always help me."

"Most likely he is working to get a team of oxen as we will need them if we get a heavy wagon to take us along the way,Aeris commented as she nodded her head, ". Yes we should have tomorrow to be able to get what we need and we will need to have a good amount of stuff as it will be a while prehaps before we find a new city to buy stuff from," she commented as she made sure that they had everything that they had gotten.

She walked away dro he store lading the young woman back to hotel. The prince was sitting in the lobby reading over a map as he looked at the limited details. He looked up a moment later at the two females and smiled looking at e two. "So what is up, um you two sure got a lot. I am sure you had fun shopping just looking at you two," he comments high caused Aeris to nodded her head her answer to the prince. " I need to go try this stuff out I will. Be back in a moment," she muses before taking her leave. "So, so you need any he,p?" The prince asked Mystique.

Mystique smiled as she sat down close by.
"Oh most definitely! I have bought so much that I shall need a wagon for myself. Including this lapdesk. Speaking of which I have some ideas to make my wagon like a home on wheels. Complete with a small stove and wood box. Nice things like beds, counter with cupboards, and a .... place for needs, let's say. Would you like to see what I am think about, perhaps? I'd like to have any advice that you might have to offer. Tomel went out looking for a wagon for me."

The prince listened to the princess and thought about it. He thought about it for a good long moment as he then looked back up at her before looking over and getting a old book. He flipped the pages looking for something before finding it half way though the book. "Now well that will take some work to move but if you used magic when building or to it when you found it, you could make it light enough to move around," he said showing her the magic tome that would be needed for such a thing. "Tomel, I am sure will do his best for you."

"Which is to say I found a few wagons to look at tomorrow for you, you will be able to choose which one unless you want to pick now. The place is outside of town just a bit," Tomel said as he walked in overhearing the conversation as he walked into the room. "I can make the magic tomes, it is a sore illite of my people."

Back
Top Bottom