Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An amazing Adventure (silverknight and the creator)

“But I did not bring a tome so I must make one….There could easily be one……. Maybe even a ward. Now to make a tome of to find one around here…. Let’s take a look and if you see anything that could be helpful in making a book, please gather it….” Mystique spoke as she examined the wall carefully.

“It really doesn’t matter if it is this or some other child. I am going to enjoy the time I have with him or her. Whatever it may turn out to be, it will be a precious little bundle of joy. I hope that we have two. One of each would be wonderful…. Could there be twins developing? “ Sean asked more of curiosity than thinking that there might be twins in Aeris.
“Or can you tell before they are born?”
Before Aeris could respond, Xavier broke in to speak to Sean and to give him a task.
“I take this to be of the utmost importance yet you cannot wait for Mystique? Will she understand what is in this tome? And this beautiful ring is for what if I may ask?” Sean was not overly fond of this task but since Xavier requested him to do it, he would follow Xavier’s instructions.
Far away…
“Then I shall call you Sire Marvin. Sire Reginald was like your proxy and now that you are back, I shall come to you and see what happens between the two of us. “Albricias decided quickly then was quiet while his father was speaking. After all one can learn much by observing so he was told many times over. Perhaps he could learn a lot from his father’ words and actions.
“Then I have a sister out there somewhere. Is she well? Married? Where does she live? I would like to meet her someday soon if that is possible.
I am sure that you have learned much about life and responsibilities. I think that anyone can learn if they want to. Sometimes it is just harder for some to grasp the concept of a subject while others understand it perfectly at once.
I’d like to hear some stories of your travels and what you have found on them if you would indulge me in such a past time. I enjoy hearing about travels but so far I have not been allowed to travel. Have you ever seen any of those mythical creatures from the fables or perhaps some kind of treasure? There is so much to talk about, Sire Marvin.
Perhaps you would like to see some of my footwork sometime? That is if Queen Mother does not mind.” Albricias spoke as he stood perfectly still with his hands behind his back as if he was at attention.

Edward looked around nothing to use, when he thought about it a tome was made of paper, or something like paper, he took a deep breath as he took off his shirt, and then took a piece of his shirt and cut it out with a knife he had, it would be big enough to turn into a tome he figured. He looked over at Mystique and then handed it to her, "here use this, always have to be resourceful sometimes," he commented handing her the piece of the shirt that she could use to make the tome to past this test, that happened to be before herself in that moment.

"I am at the end of the maze, she will see me, don't worry about her, I am sure she will pass that test, it isn't the real me, and I can't give her that ring cause of it, I will tell her about the ring though," he explained. "Now, the ring is what was used by my teacher's teacher, a person who I was told had great power, and the ring will help her by a way to help her focus on mind when times are challenging such as when you and the other two do the triple spell and such."

"Yes, a sister, a young woman who is a elf as well, and who is really tough in a fight too," he said as he looked at him smiling, "Well, we can go over them later, but yes, I have ran into a dragon, a griffin and a cyclops as well," he commented about his travels, "I have a gift for you as well, it should be yours now as you look old enough for it, and I don't need it any more," he commented as he reached behind himself and took out a sword in a golden sheath. "This is a magical sword, it has the elements connected inside of it though runes. It is yours, it has been recharged and is ready for use. This is a fabled treasure I got a long while ago, and well now it is yours," he informed him as he smiled a bit, "I used that sword when I protected your mother when I was much younger."

“Thank you, dearest. I’ll multiply it into a tome. It is just a temporary tome. If there is an anti-magical seal or warding, then I must make it different and your shirt may be the key to the puzzle. “ Mystique took the shirt and looked at it.
“I think that I want to do it like this….” Mystique began to work on the shirt piece and made it into a tome that could make a hole in a wall into what would be on the side. Before long she had made a tome and was satisfied with it.
"Let's go, my dear." Mystique smiled at Sean and then pressed the tome against the wall where she thought would be the best spot.

“Hmmmm…. I don’t understand it all but perhaps one day we can sit down and talk about this again. I’ll give her the ring and tome then.” Sean looked puzzled but accepted the fact that he did not know it all yet. And won’t ever know everything in the world.

“For me, sire? A weapon that is so fine as that one?” Albricias spoke in awe as he took the sword with wide eyes.
“Thank you very much, Sire Marvin. Will you tell me about when you protected Queen Mother? Not at this very moment but soon? And how you got this fabulous sword. I will need to know all about it so that I can learn how to use it.”

((Sorry it is so short. My grandson who I babysit daily has learned how to crawl then stand up and now walks by holding onto my hands. Hopefully soon everything will once more slow down so I can catch up!))

The last challenged was a simple one, it was a wall with advice for the Princess, that she should find her own path in life, that she would be best served if she made her own path. That if someone said that her fate was set to challenge it. It then told of his own life a bit, how his fate was so told long before, and he was to have died years before if fate was to be trusted, and he had defied fate and defeated the power of fate, a lesson he couldn't teach her, but one she had to figure out for herself. He talked about his trust in her and her heart and mind. To find people and friends was the last bit of advice for her.

"Thank you," he said as he waved and headed out leaving the area for that moment, he had to figure how to go make peace and work the alliance as the great mage left, he had a lot more work to do now than before to help out.

"Well, the sword is Igris, it is one of the great elements swords, it is the flame sword, it is a sword that can be used by anyone, but one talented with magic can keep the sword aflame for ever. The flame can't not heart those that you care about or yourself, it can read your heart and determine your intentions," Xavier explained as he looked the young man, as he smiled thinking about his second comment. "Well, I was training your mother in fighting when I was away, she was going on a trip, when I heard about it being under attack by bandits I rushed out. I helped her fighting dozens of bandits one at a time for hours till I was worn out, I had to use my body to protect your mother, which cost me my eye, it was a hard fought battle, but we were saved with the arrival of one of the great mages who brought the guards who saved us, so ultimately I was successful in saving your mother."

Mystique carefully read and reread the message so that she had it memorized completely. She knew that he did not believe in Fate but she did still believe in it. However, she was fascinated by the fact that he had defied Fate and won. Perhaps she could do the same if she did not like the path that Fate was leading her down. She would think long and hard on the message when she had time.
“Let’s go, my love.” She finally said to Edward as she reached for his hand.

“Time for us to talk a bit if you want to or to do whatever you wish to do until Princess gets back. I should take Zaddicus’ advice and get used to calling her Princess or Princess Mystique. “ Sean spoke softly as he gazed at Aeris.

“That is a fine story, Father. Wasn’t it, Queen Mother?” Albricias spoke after Marvin was finished.
“Indeed it was, Son. But your Father speaks the truth. We shall have a banquette in the honor. I wish to celebrate in two days time. You will be given five days off of studies of which I am sure that your tutors will be glad of except Sire Reginald. But a rest for the body is good. Now run along and change into something more appropriate.” Queen Violeta spoke softly to her son.
“Yes, Queen Mother. Please excuse me, Father.” Albricias spoke then bowed and left with Sire Reginald following suit.

After they left, Queen turned to Marvin.
“How long are you staying this time and any other details that you wish to tell me so that I may prepare my speeches and banquette. I would like to hear the news of the outside world as well. I have looked but yet have not understood what my Silver Pool has told me.” She spoke firmly and formally t Marvin this time.

Edward nodded his head as he knew they were about to exit the area. He looked at the staff that had been left for her, it was beautiful with a natural look to it and a large jade gem that resenated with natural magical power. The moment she touched it they would be back where they had started. The adventure was interesting, but he was sure that he was going to protect and help her as much as he could. He would stand with her and do whatever he could do with her. He smiled as he held her close to himself, he knew that he would be needed to help her in the future and it would be in ways he wasn't even aware of at the moment.

"You should call her Mystique, she is still your friend and you are still close to her, which is fine, she isn't anything special to you, and I think that would make her more happy to have a friend who sees her for who she happens to be, and not as something else," she explained as she looked back at him with a smile before seeing the two show back up before them. So it had worked, she also noticed the new staff of the woman but said nothing of it.

"How long do you wish me to stay, if you wish me to remain here, and not leave I will stay, if you want me to go, then I will go, but that is up to you, Violeta," He commented looking at her beautiful eyes. "Now, I came to work my back into your heart and the spot at your side, and honestly back into your bed too, I want to stay and try what we had again, restart a relationship I was foolish to end back in the day. I want to be here for you and my son, and make up for all the mistakes I have made in the past. That is what I want and that is my goal, but if you want me gone, then I shall be gone."

Mystique soon was ready to go. It had been interesting and a bit of an challenge in the testing for sure. She looked up into Edward’s eyes and spoke softly
“Let’s head back, dear. I don’t know how long we have been gone. I hope that all is well at the castle. “

Sean nodded after the explanation was finished. He smiled down at Aeris fondly.
“You are right, Aeris. I think that calling her Princess in public royal events and at other times call her Mystique. I do hope that Mystique and I remain friends.
And I hope that we stay together as a couple. Raise any child that happens to come our way with patience, love, and respect that he or she deserves.
I am very happy that you like the remodeling of the ship. I want to be open with you and be able to tell you anything that is on my mind. “ he spoke softly.

“I want you to stay. That much I do know. I am sure that Albricias wants you to stay judging by what has happened today. I want you to feel like this is your home. However, this is my kingdom and I rule what goes on. You may be my consort and husband but not a king.
I do not think that my people will accept you as king. But they will have to accept your being here. We need to discuss what exactly to tell them. I feel the truth should be told by me with you there as my consort. We can have a small celebration for I did not divorce you like my advisors wanted me to do. I still love you Marvin. I have no desire to have any other man in my bed.
Come and live with me as my consort and lover once more. We shall try to pick up from where we left off. I am not promising you anything else beyond you being my consort and lover as well as Albricias’ father. If we can’t manage living together, then we will discuss what to do.” Violetta spoke honestly.

"Yeah, I agree," he said with a smile as he looked at the wall and found the tome and handed it to her, he figured that she would know how to use the said tome to get it to the castle, he figured there was some trick to it though as he knew that it would help.

"So, congradulations, you passed, I am sure you don't feel any different, but then this test isn't to do that. It is just a last kind of farewell to you from myself. I am here to answer any question that you have for me before you return," Xavier commented as he looked at them, the figure wasn't really him but part of himself he left in perpetration for her passing his test which he was confident she would do.

Aeris nodded her head as she looked at Sean and then nodded before giving him a kiss on his cheek before nodding her head, "Well, yeah, right now, nothing is on my mind, just thinking about how nice this moment happens to be," she commented honestly to Sean as she leaned into him.

"There is one thing I don't ever want, and that is to be king, so to be consort is fine by me, I don't need any title to make my life better. Plus you are such a wise woman, you are perfect as the ruler of this land, till our son is old enough to take over," he said looking down at the dark elf, before his arms slipped around her waist as he pulled her closer to himself as he then kissed her. "no other woman has ever been in my bed but you love, and I very much do still love you, Violetta," he said honestly as he smiled, before kissing her. "Now, I will do my best job at helping you in any way, as well as helping out Albricias as well in any way he will need my help in the days to come.

“First off what am I to do? I have had a dream of being a part of a triangle and somehow it was about increasing magic powers. Does this tome give me any clues to what is to come next? What about this war that is coming? I need a few answers before you leave me. Give me what I need to know if you can, please. I don’t deal with the unknown very well.” Mystique spoke firmly yet she had a bit more confidence in herself that she has yet to realize.
“Then I must be the odd person…..” Sean spoke as he gently pulled Aeris into his arms.
“I have many things on my mind. In front, is you and the baby, how nice it feels to have you in my arms again. But my mind also wanders to Mystique and Edward. I hope they are all right as I do for Marvin and Xavier. as well.
I guess I should be content with knowing what I know. My mind has been opened to a world of possibilities. I am able to do magic and I have some kind of an important part of this war…..A part that I do not know and have no idea of what to do. I just do well with the unknown yet. Not knowing is my biggest fear.” Sean spoke softly as he stroked Aeris head.

Violetta allowed Marvin to take her in his arms which she never allowed anyone else- not even Albricias who would definitely be interested in what she was doing………..
“Let us go and talk a while before we have dinner. I am needing a snack. I am hmmmm low in energy at the moment. Perhaps you could help me to my parlour? It is still in the same place…..” she spoke softly in hopes that someone else might not hear. Albricias has become more interested in the female gender lately.

"Well, good questions," the illusion commented as he looked at her, "There is always many paths open, ways to move forward, each path you take changes the situation and the dynamics. You are right, you, Sean and Bessie are needed to work together, you power is greater together then apart, but it isn't your destiny to be always together, after this war, you shall go your different ways, if you believe in that stuff. The darkness inside that barrier is growing by the day, and it is working in the shadows to take over kingdoms and the minds of the weak, like your uncle. The promise of more power is something to great for the weak mind and they will sell their souls to get more power. Now, do you remember the desert that you found the books in, the old capital. There is a hidden building, and a hidden room. You and Sean, and Bessie, must go their, from that point you must venture into the deep cave and you will come across a spell that will enable you to magnify your magic for one spell that can bring down the barrier. When you do, the evil of that land will flow out and the world will be at war. If you take to long to do this, the darkness will just grow and will overwhelm the world when it does break free. This way, the war will be deadly, but even. After this, you three must rally your friends for a battle against this darkness, a grand battle which will determine all things. This will not happen at first, for the first race will be to make allies, then once the sides are numbered the fight will then begin."

"I am curious too, what such a trail is like, to be somewhere um not real or anything," she commented as she took a deep breath trying to thinking about something that seemed a bit out there for her knowledge. "Anyhow, this war, will happen, they always do, just got to do your best to protect those who you care about, well that is what Marvin would tell me during training at least."

Marvin looked at her as he picked her up off her feet, and held her in his strong outstretched arms, "Now, you know, that you always had that issue of skipping meals in the past," he said softly as he carried her down the hall. "Well, the kingdom is going to be important in the near future according to old man Xavier, he said that this will be one of the key places in the war, that things will be very dicey, but I think we will find a way to win, against these things that we will have to deal with. Don't worry though, I will protect you and Albricias with everything that I am, no matter the costs," he informed her as he carried her quietly to the parlour.

“If I understand correctly, the paths do change as choices are made in life. Fate is nothing more than my own choices on these paths. I have thought much since we last talked about Fates. SO I must find the quickest way to the desert. Then find the hidden building with a hidden room. I must find the one spell that will magnify our magic. May I take any magic books that I have found as I travel? I am tempted to get the fast steeds available and have the same for pack steeds.
Just for your information, I have no friends any longer besides Bessie and Sean and those I have met on this journey. However, I shall warn those I meet of an upcoming war after I get the spell. Yet I will go where I am needed at the quickest route I can find.” Mystique spoke as she thought out loud.
“After I leave here I won’t speak of the war or anything of significance until I am on my way back. But if at all safely possible, put thoughts into my head if you want or need to. Thank you for my valuable training and friendship, Xavier. May we meet again in better times.”
She felt sure that none could hear her in this place but she would have to keep her mouth shut on her journey. No comfy wagon for it would slow her down. A steed of some sort and one for a pack steed for each person.
“I know but I don’t want anything to happen to you or the little one to be. I have the feeling that I will be with Princess but I want to be fighting by your side. What ever happens, remember that there is a tree next to the back balcony and underneath is a cache of money. If we do not meet again, you are to take all that I have for you and that little one. Do you understand?” Sean spoke as he hugged her as closely as he dared.

“I do have an unwanted guest in the far cottage. I have yet to speak to him but I was supposed to speak to him today. Some old mangy looking man in gaudy yet rich looking clothes. He claims to be the heir of two kingdoms and working on a third one. Simimar of Blackshadow and of Southerland Shores.
I don’t know why I can’t abide the man but I cannot. I missed lunch over worrying about what to say to him. Could you see to him as my consort? My senses go wacky and my magic vibes start acting up.” Ganeida spoke.

Aeris nodded her head as she leaned into Sean resting her head against him for the moment. "I know, I think soon out paths will part again, but they will come back roger. I am sure of it. I am sure we will raise a large family on that boat of yours and we will be happy from then on," she replied as she knew she would be needed for other things in his war to come.

Xavier was in the desert putting out markers to help the princess find the fastest path, he also was dealing with the bandits and monsters who plagued the path clearing the way for the three of them. It was his role to open the path and he was going to live up to his job, and the fact he was the last of the great mages alive in the world at that point. His skills were up to task as he marked the road with arrows and notes of warnings to avoid certain places.

"Yes, of course I can, I will go right away if you wish it love," he commented knowing this could be an agent of their enemies working behind the scene to cause problems and make their side larger than ever.

Sean nodded as he agreed with Aeris.
“What shall we do in the mean time? Should we explore the boat and perhaps name it? Move your belongings in so that they are there when we have to part? Work on the nursery? Or get ready to part? I’ll let you decided. I am ready to do get this whole war out of the way.” Sean spoke softly.

Mystique led Edward out of the area by following the markers that Xavier left. She could only wonder where she was being lead to and what supplies could she find. She preferred not to starve on a hike to some unknown destination. She spoke softly to Edward after a while.
“Do you realize that we might be following the last of the great mages? And that a new generation of great mages are being tested by some unknown war? With an unknown outcome?
I honestly believe that Sean, Bessie and I will be something great but not one of the great mages. If I understand correctly, the three mages are tied in some ways yet they do their own magic in their own way…… Perhaps I am wrong in that assumption…..
I have had another vision dream last night but I have am not worried about it for I understand it for a change. Perhaps that will mean that I will be one of the great mages but I am not sure of that fact yet.”
Mystique saw another secret marking and plucked it up for she wouldn’t leave a trial for some else to find and decode. In fact, she needed to make her own set of codes.
Always something that needed to be done.

“Yes, please go talk to the man. I’ll send Kenneth with you so that you know which cabin he is being housed in. You are so sweet to take care of this ugly problem for me. I have thought about what he has written to me and I can not find myself agreeing with any of it.” Ganeida spoke softly as she sipped a bit of her tea.

"Let us go to that ship of yours and figure out how we will put everything together, and then we shall pick a name together and then yes work on the nursery and just spend time together, I want to spend as much time as possible together cause I know that when the war is over you won't be leaving again anywhere without me, okay," she said softly as she looked up at Sean smiling a bit, as she also leaned into him a slight bit.

"Yeah, I am sure we are, but I am sure he has a plan, he isn't a fool, well unless there is things he doesn't know about. I mean who knows, maybe there are other great mages out there unknown. I mean Xavier is not of the same generation as either us nor of Sean's teacher for example, he is between, and that would make one wonder perhaps there are those of his generation that have perhaps because of fate never meet," he reasoned as he rode with her across the desert following the markers as they were placed. "Xavier's magic wasn't connected to that of the others from what I saw, which made me wonder about that. Anyhow, you will fine your path, and you way. Your creed will be yours and you will figure it out from the hard work and the experiences that have and will shape who you are. It doesn't happen at once, but little by little without us even knowing about it."

"Then it shall be done," Marvin commented as he got to his feet, kissing his love once before working his way to the place where he was told to find this person in. He prepared himself with antimagic tomes as self defense and of course his always had his martial skills. He would figure out if he was correct and he would make sure this man was no treat to his family. It was time to make up for lost time for him as it were.

(All pictures for this RP are located here)
http://s1088.photobucket.com/user/TheCreator7/library/0000-An%20Amazing%20Adventure?sort=9&page=1

Sean took the advantage of Aeris leaning into him to give her a gentle kiss as he wrapped her in his cloak before teleporting to his cabin.
“Welcome home, my sweet Princess. This would be our living room. None are allowed in here without permission. Which way would you like to go” Sean asked as he uncovered Aeris and allowed her see the area which no one else ever saw except Zadicus.

“I just hope that I am able to do what I need to do. I honestly am a pacifist so it will take a bit to rile me up enough to fight. It is this War that is coming is what I am really worried about.
A note on the positive side, I am sure that I can do the magic. I had a dream of how to do a special technique that has not ever been done before. I am very excited about it but I will need my two assistants. I need Sean and Bessie for it to work out. I only hope that we have a bit of time to work on this technique together before it really counts.
Xavier knows what needs to be done. Let’s trust him. However, I wonder if there are more great mages that are basically unknown. That- I think- is a very high possibility. “Mystique spoke as she began to feel weak and spied upon but who would do such a thing?
“Edward? I am being spied on…. Perhaps even weaken…… I wonder how….” She spoke as she sagged down to her knees.

The servant took Marvin to the cabin where the man was inside pacing restlessly as he chanted a mantra of seeking.

Her eyes looked at the room, every inch of the room, from the bed to the cabinet to the dresser, it was all great, she nodded her head as she blushed for a moment and walked around the room quietly. She had never had such a beautiful room before, and she had never felt so comfortable as well. There was much she could do with the room in time and she could make it a awesome room. Aeris was more then happy with the room. "Um, lets go wherever, I figure we should look at the kitchen and then the deck I guess," s he reasoned as she figured that knowing about her new home was good, "oh and of course the room which will be for our future child."

Edward stopped and looked over at Mystique and walked over to her, "that is fine, I don't know your magical stuff, I am just human after all and have no training in such things," he explained as he got down and picked her up, carrying her in his arms as he continued to walk. She wasn't that heavy. He was also used to having armor and heavy gear, so he was more then able to carry her, despite her weight. It was important that she get where she was going and he would do what it took to help her. "Now relax, I am sure there is a reason, and we will figure it out sooner or later. "Now, I also do have magic so they can do anything they want to do, it won't effect me," he said confidently, "but I will help you in any way I can like this," he added as he walked ahead with her.

Marvin heard the chanting inside, and slipped a old tool of his from his pocket, was he walked into the room, he put the seal upon the wall of the room. It was a gift from Xavier, he had a lot of them, it was for when he had to deal with mages. It would block all magic from the room, making it so the mage couldn't use magic on him or at all while he was around. It was to prevent the mage from getting one over on him. "Well, my wife sent me to see you, I see your a mage, interesting, my best friend is a mage, pretty decent one too, neat thing, he showed me a lot of stuff. I curious why are you here to see my wife, have any interesting stuff to sell to her," he commented as he looked at the servant calmly as he stood by the door.

The Galley is this way and it even has a pantry and storage areas. I filled it with all of the equipment that I would use but if there is something else that you see that I missed.
The reason for the odd design is so that various areas can be closed off in case of being attacked. I tried to think of everything that would protect the children and us. Not that both of us most likely won’t be in here but one of us should be until they are old enough to stay by themselves.

When you are ready to go upstairs to the bedroom floor, there is a stairway for the children or they can use the pole. I suppose they will be born with magic but I am not sure of that kind of stuff.” Sean spoke softly as he allowed Aeris wander about on her own.
“There is a master suite with his and her bathrooms as well as 8 smaller bedrooms and 2 large rooms which can be the playroom and where they have school since it had many shelves on two sides.

Mystique laid her head n Edward’s chest and closed her eyes.
“Thanks, my dear. I’ll just rest awhile and then I’ll be better.” She whispered softly as she curled against his chest as if she was trying to hide from something.

The mage was certainly surprised when the brute of a man came inside so calmly. The chanting abruptly stopped. He decided to play on the cautious and yet truthful side- or somewhat truthful… no he was just telling this guy one of the reasons why he was there.
“I am so sorry, sir but I did not get your name. Mine is King Simimar. As you have guessed, I do some magic. But quite honestly I am not here to sell your wife anything. Queen Violetta Amadeus has very powerful mages of her own. There is nothing that I can do or sell to her.
The reason why I am here is quite simple. My niece has once more ran away. She has some magical ability but not much. She only thinks that she does. She is also a very willful young lady and very intelligent but she somehow persuaded her maid and a stable boy to go with her. Several of my best horses were taken as well. These three grew up together and consider each other as a hmmm…. Friends. She is now to learn how to rule her country and I am trying to raise her up from associating with her ‘old friends’ and to make ones which are on the same social standing as she is. The royal artist drew her picture…..” Simimer carefully walked over to the table where the picture laid close to a design made of fine sands of different colors. There were a few small pieces of other items such as a piece of a dress…… he came back with a picture of his niece which just happened to look like a very young Mystique.
“Perhaps you have seen her? This is the only picture that I have so I want to keep it. I only hope that she is ok. I miss her chattering than I ever thought that I would.”

Aeris moved around a bit more as she listened to him and then nodded her head, "Well, now, it is very pretty, this room that you have for us," she commented as she figured the fact their child would have latent magic skills was known to her well. She had latent unused skills and he was a mage, it was natural any of their children would be born with natural skills and abilities that were above the normal person. She walked after him nodding and listening to him explain the place, each room was nice and would be good for them to have on the ship. "It seems you thought this all out rather well, um I figure any child we have will grow up loving the sea and I bet swimming as well," she reasoned as being on a boat it would be something natural for their heir, but that wasn't a problem in the least with her either.

"Focus your mind and relax, remember that to be good at anything takes focus, and all," he commented as he carried her, he didn't put her down as he could carry her a good long ways from where he was and time was important to get her to the target area quickly was important. "Now, remember your not alone, don't take to much on your own shoulders. "I don't know magic, but I know that I will help in any way that I can."

"Oh, I see, that does make some sense," he said as he looked at the picture, his eyes scanned over the picture a good bit. "Now, I have to tell you, this woman hasn't been in this land you see, the Queen couldn't help you figure out why he is here. He knew this guy was up to no good, as he looked at the man, he paused thinking about what he should do. He paused for a moment. "I have been out of town for a while you see, working on treaties and such. I was meeting with King Edward of Northhumbria, and I bring great news for you then. Your young lady is a Queen herself, I meet her let me see," he said pausing as he found the city that he had seen them in a port town that had been on their way south. "They were their, you see, they were traveling together. The young King and Queen, I am sure such an alliance between her and the powerful Northumbrians is great news. I was meeting my best friend there, um, Xavier the White, the mage, I am sure you mages all know each other. He is really good from what I hear, well, he took up the duty of teaching your little princess, so I am sure she is growing up with a pretty solid education. I know Xavier, he doesn't take up students often and turns most all of them down. Though, he has some strange magic like this tome which will summon him right away. That is if you wish to have a talk with Lord Xavier, about the princess, he can come here and talk to you about her perhaps."

“I hope to be able to add a small pool one day. I am glad that you seem to like everything. All it needs is some kind of a feminine touch or something to make it a home. I tried to have everything that a person would need and a few wants to make this a house.
You said something about picking out a name…. do you know the gender of the baby?” Sean asked softly with wonder in his eyes.

“The feeling is fading but yet it is there…..who would be searching for me, Edward? I hope not my uncle. I know that he could use it because he used to use on me during my time in the tower.” Mystique spoke as she lifted her head to look around.

This news was not good news to Simimar. He wanted her near starving and wanting to be taken in. Something simple like that. Now he was losing a grip on Mystique. He had better talked to this White Mage. Maybe he could glean some information from what’s his name….
“Yes, I would like to speak with such a great mage but n great mage would want to speak with me. I am way too poor and unskilled to qualify as a Magick User let alone a Mage of any color. But Lord Xavier wishes to speak with me, I am willing to listen to what he has say.” Simimar bowed down low to Marvin for he held a great magic in his hands. Perhaps he too wield some magic.

"Well, I am not sure how much of a feminine touch I have, but I wil do my best to help this home and make it into something special for the both of us," she said softly letting out a small laugh at the thought. She would do her best, but she wasn't sure how womanly it would be, given how much she was more into non-womanly things. "The chid, I meant more that we should work up names for a male and a female," she commented as she looked at him. "I have a gut feeling their will not be one child born, but two," she said honestly as she looked at him with a small smile, "I not sure how I know, but I just kind of know."

"Your uncle, his allies, the person we want to go to war with, any of them would be wanting to keep tabs on you, as you are a dangerous foe. It is why Xavier is clearing our way from enemies and I am in part traveling with you to make sure you are safe," Edward commented honestly as he continued to carry the blonde elf princess. "Now, you have to work on counter magic, magic to counter spells others put on you. I don't know it, but I know there is such a thing, and knowing it is helpful."

"It isn't needed," a voice came out as a well dressed man walked into the room. Salame walked in having seen this in his new bowl that predicted the future. Now he was king, a powerful mage in his own right. "Now, King Simimar, correct, why do you lie so, I am King Salame, you might remember the three eyed queen whose place I took, we have the power to see things others don't like your heart and your real intent. "Leave and go home, tell your real boss that your mission failed, and leave this kingdom alone, or well, you will see why I was choosen as the heir of a whole kingdom myself despite being born a commoner."

“If that is what you think we should do, then let’s sit down and talk about names. Perhaps name the boy after me? I’d like that a lot. Sean Paul Merriweather, Junior or II. What do you think?” Sean asked as he led Aeris to a sofa. His mind was reeling when he heard that there were twins.

“Yes, there are counter spells. I ought to write a grimoire of spells so that I can call them up. Spell the book so I can have the page I want quickly. I have a great many pages of spells and counter spells that I can put in the book already. “Mystique.
“I will need to make a few things. Are we close to being back at the castle? I need to do a few things rather quickly. Bessie can help me with several projects. I could use your help as well, if you can spare the time.”

“Queen Ganeida is gone? This is sad news to my ears. Not as sad as losing a young princess to a man that might misuse her. Princess Mystique is a sweet young princess and I was given the guardianship over by her father a great many years ago. The old King felt that it was in the best interest that I find her a strong man for her kingdom not some young welp. Perhaps you did not know that I was there at the old king’s death bed? If you are as strong as Ganeida, then you could see that I was there at the Queen mother’s side when she spoke her last words which were of her own child. “ came the soft gentle protest of the uncle. He did happen to be at the side of King William and Queen Elspeth when they died. And under a spell they did speak the words which gave him the power of guardianship.

"If it is a boy it can be named after you, that is fine with me," Aeris commented with a small smile on her lips as she looked at Sean, she liked his name and a second or junior would be good with her. It would be a start of a tradition that could fit their growing or in time growing family. "Now a girls name, I think Monile Merriweather sounds good to me, but that is my thought on it maybe" she reasoned as she wasn't picky about the name just taking care of the kid themselves that would be the most important thing for her.

"We will be their in a hour, a outpost we are meeting various people at, we are going to be traveling for a while, we are a good way from the castle, that is the wrong direction after all," he commented as he continued to carry her to the town that was just seeable from where they happened to be at the moment. It was not that hard of a walk, and he was going to carry her the whole way, he was a strong man and a determined man who would. He carried her the whole way to the town taking her to the check in point that Xavier had prepared for them, as it would be easy to have anyone transported their with the magic Xavier set up for Mystique to use.

"Welp huh, not a nice way to refer to the king of a fellow kingdom, especially one whose teacher your standing in the same room as," Salame commented as he looked at the man and then his smiled disappeared. "You think that is all I would see, how you poisoned and were the reason for the death of the king and queen, how you forced them to say those words with your magic. To use magic against good people is the art of a dark mage. It is not bad work," he said in estimate, "but here is the thing, my friends are all pretty kind, even Marvin here, which is why, your most likely not breathing when your body leaves this room. I hope you have learned how to fight without magic, correct, I mean I am a master of knives, and skilled in fighting without magic, "I suggest you tell me everything about your boss, and you might live if not, then well my kingdom will make its declaration of war against your kingdom with your death as the starter for that war."

Back
Top Bottom