Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The good, the bad, and the just plain evil (Ivory11 x Yoshie)

Ivory11

Star
A dark and dreary night within the Rocky Mountains of Colorado as rain pours down by the bucket load, the low valleys and trenches flood over, the sides of mountains slide down onto the roads below, as the people in the towns curl up in their warm blankets in front of their TVs, believing they're safe from whatever could come to them, watching the Simpsons, oblivious of the veritable shitstorm on the west side roads of the mountain ranges.

Through the dim moonlight reflecting off the water coating the road come two cars, in front a black with red accents 2005 Ford Mustang, within was a single woman, her skin pale and her face sunken in, with oily black hair reaching down to her waist and dressed in a black hoodie with light blue jeans and tan sandels.

In the car behind them, a 2007 Ford Cobra with white paint and two blue racing stripes down the middle sat two young men. One, the older of the two looked to be in his late 20s, with a thick black beard styled into two forks and long black hair tied up into a ponytail, his face was worn and despite still being in his 20s, he looked closer to being in his mid 40s, missing half his teeth and dressed in a studded leather jacket, a Metalica T-shirt, black jeans with a studded belt and thick combat boots. Beside him sat another, this one in his early 20s, his light brown hair cut short and his chin covered only by a thin stubble, he wore a buttoned up plaid shirt with some looser jeans, sneakers and a necklace around his neck.

Within the back car, the older of the two fumbled in the car's glove compartment "blessed, blessed... The fuck's the silver?!" He bellowed in a voice so deep it would make James Earl Jones proud. The one driving, the younger one swerved the car, struggling to keep up with the other car in this weather "you shot 'em all!... Ah! The trunk, I think we got some Silver pellet rounds" "the fuck good are pellet rounds here?!" It was clear the older one was losing his patience, fumbling around for anything he could use "look, just shoot the bitch's tires out, she'll crash, then we can get the silver pellets, finish this, and we might get back in time to get a burger or something"

The older of the two stared at the younger one for a full half a minute, which in their current situation felt like 10 minutes. In the end the older one grabbed his 9mm and leaned out the window. Again and again he shot, eventually hitting the front car's left side front tire. The Mustang spun out, flying off the road and into the mud, the car did a full flip, spilling it's debris across the road before finally coming to rest beneath a small slope which had become a muddy waterfall , which now drizzled lazily into the crashed car.

The car with the two men came to a stop near the wreckage. The older of the two pumped the trunk, running around to it to grab his 12 gauge and began loading silver pellet rounds. The younger one however got out of the car with his pistol raised, it wasn't much but the bullets were blessed. The two of them approached the car, keeping an eye out for any movement, but there was none... The inside of the car was empty!

The younger one saw it first "Darren! It's fucking empty!" He turned around to see Darren's last moment, as the woman from the car was behind him and she sunk her fangs into his neck, her fangs weren't clean and natural though, they were like regular teeth that grew exponentially then were roughly filed back to fangs, her canines had hollow tubes in them, but they were rough too, one had the entire lower-back of one of her teeth filed too much, exposing the opening of the tube in that fang, the other one's hollow opening was off-center of her canine. She tore Darren's throat till a good chunk of meat came loose.

In deafening screams of grief the younger one began firing his handgun into the woman, on top of her now revealed fangs her eyes were entirely black, no whites to her eyes, no Iris, just black. She fell back and to the ground as the first bullet entered her skull, then the second, then the third, again and again he fired into her head. She could heal fine from the broken bones of a car wreck, being impaled, clubbed and so on, but those bullets weren't just blessed, they were hollow points. As soon as she was hit, her brain was destroyed, the following rounds simply turned her dead brain to mush.

As the young man's gun clicked, the chamber empty, lights in the distance came approaching, and they would be greeted by the sight of a car wreck, a young man standing over the corpse of a woman who's head had been blown to pieces and a second man, shotgun still in hand with his throat torn out. The young man watched the car approach, when it finally came close , stopped and the door opened, the young man put his gun away "about damn time Winry..."

34998.jpg

Winry had just been on another mission that required the fang of a werewolf. Luckily she did not get bitten but she needed that fang as a trophy from taking down the Alpha Wolf of the Alpines. Stepping out the car to approach the younger brother she was too late to the scene. Her red eyes scanned the area for any sign of the threat. Her ears, shaped like that of elves could not hear anything in the distance besides animals and her tail swept the floor looking for any leftover trail; there was none.
“Aww; your Mistress came as quickly as she could…” She said moving her jet black hair to the side of her face. She gave a demonic smile as she bore her fangs. “Alexiel isn’t here Innocent… she could have brought him back…with no stipulation…” This was Seduction’s specialty. She was able to bring the body back to life but at the cost of something of equal value. It didn’t help that she was the angel of death… well demon of death so she’d win either way.

“So, Innocent; what will it be? You haven’t much time left…You can bring him to life but at the price of something of equal value… think of it as equivalent exchange.” Her mouth drooled; it had been so long since she had devoured a soul. Even demons needed a fix now and again. “Besides…” She pulled out the gold toothed fang that was her prize from her kill earlier. “Sometimes, all a girl needs is a shiny…shiny…soul.”

"shiny shiny soul hah hah hah... honestly you ever gonna cut the fucking act?" he snapped "come on, you've done it before, we signed your damn contract when we became hunters, how many times have we died since then huh? a dozen times? that I can remember? more? come on, give him the old "zap" and we'll be on our way, anyway, we just killed a fucking vampire that's like, a black american express card compared to a human soul which would be what?... a nickel?" the young man put away his gun, the vampire's body on the ground with the utterly destroyed brain simply lay on the ground, twitching every now and then "hate these things, look, it's dead but the body's still trying to feed" he droned on, pointing at the twitching vampire's body. He was taking his brother's death really quite well, but then again it wasn't his first death as he just said before. He pushed Winry asside as he marched back to the car, opening the trunk he grabbed out a fuel can, it reeked of petrol.

Trudging over to the body again he poured the gas onto it, lighting it up soon after, the body twitched some more but the flame would do the job, he turned back to Winry, seeing his brother still on the ground "... OH COME ON!" he screamed, throwing the fuel can down "quit fucking with me here, if you don't bring him back like, right now his brain's gonna be dead, We haven't been doing your dirty work so you can just let him die like that..." his concern was real now, usually she would come by or be summoned, she would ressurect one of them and they'd continue their hunting, bringing her the souls of the undead, the angels and demons, those who defied her, who's presence on earth, her domain, was an insult to her very being.

He swallowed, looking to Darren's body on the ground as the blood stopped leaking out "you want it huh? my soul? what, the hundreds we've already sent to you aren't enough?" he once again looked to his brother, the rain began to ease up a bit, the crashed car's lights finally died, and Winry still wanted a soul to serve her for eternity ".... okay fine BUT!" he raised a finger as he said "but" in between his and her faces "you take mine on to conditions, first, you bring Darren back, second, you cross his soul off our contract, bring him back and free him and I'm yours... deal?"

An evil smile swept across her face. She looked at the dead brother and then back to the pleading boy.
“I do so love to see you beg boy… Call me your Mistress.”

She ordered feeling on his face. She dragged her tail along his face, her fangs pearly white when she smiled. “I don’t want your soul… You soul is tainted, corrupted and evil. But… the soul of a child…mmhmm now that… that is what I desire. The soul of your first born child will do just fine.” She smiled and wagged her forked tongue at him.

Pointing at the body before he would torch it she spoke. “Now look at that… I can’t even salvage the poor bastard! You roasted the fucker.” Waving her hand over the body a red and black aura emitted from the body and it wiggled horridly. Soon a greenish soul came from the body and as she opened her mouth the soul found its way to her stomach.

“See…? He doesn’t even taste the same… it was a boy by the way. Fucking Transvestites. Now … about that deal?”

He listened to her proposition, his fists clenched as she spoke, how dare she? the deal was simple, both he and Darren sign a contract to her, they would hunt the undead in her name and in return she would take their souls and keep them safe, to be returned at the time of their final death... how were they tainted!? because they both did stupid "sinful" things before the contract!? like what? jacking off? smoking some pot? their actions after the contract was signed wasn't meant to effect their souls, she was meant to keep them safe! so when they die they'll get into heaven!
His hands clenched into fists as she sucked up the soul of the dead vampire, he didn't give a rat's ass about if it was male or female "what happened to our souls then?... how were they tainted? you were meant to look after them!"

Needless to say, he was furious. the ran began to ease up a little as he continued pacing back and forth in front of Winry "so... what? you want me to find some chick, fuck her, and hope she has a son so you can take his soul? that's cold Winry, even for you... what, you gonna sell him to Lu? (Lucifer) bet he'd pay a high price for a completely innocent soul to torment, never letting it know why it's being tortured? or perhaps just keep him as a little pet for yourself? a little slave to scrub your feet while you do the paperwork, that it?... or just something to fill that bottomless pit you call a stomach?" he had seen horrible things happen to souls in his line of work over these past 7 years of being Winry's attack dog, he had seen innocent souls sucked to hell, nothing more than the equivilent to a nickel in the eyes of the "higher beings" as they called themselves, or "those high-and-mighty cunts" as he would call them.

He finally stopped pacing, standing to face Winry, the body of the burned vampire in between them "... I want a guarantee Winry, a new contract... you bring Darren back and release his soul, AFTER cleaning it, and I want a guarantee that you won't mistreat my son's soul in any way, make him your protoge' if you want, or your servant, or raise that soul as your own, I want a contract that'll say you won't sell it to Lu, any of his buddies, or anyone else who would mistreat it, show me that contract, and I'll sign it, I'll do whatever you want, call you mistress, lick your feet, kill who you want, serve however you want, and I guess I'll start working on getting a son" he reached into his jacket pocket, pulling out a semi-sharpened pencil, ready to sign the contract he wants "and... I want the new contract to say that by us both signing it, renders our previous contract invalid"

He knew how this game was played, the "higher powers" loved their dirty deals and contracts, they thought it made them so fucking clever "oh you thought you were getting a good deal? syke! stupid moral!" honestly in the past they'd just come to earth, raise a few dead, throw a few fireballs, part an ocean or two and the humans would bow by the millions, but now they liked to pretend to be some "secret society" but on the bright side at least, humans could play this game as well, reading through the contracts, finding loopholes, perhaps these "higher powers" just liked a somewhat level playing field, meaning they'd have to outwit the humans rather than just using their power to wipe out thousands to make millions bow.

“Let me show me something…”

Winry undid the top of her dress exposing her breasts. She looked at him with an hurt look.

“Don’t get the wrong idea…” She blushed.

Wrath, Envy, Greed, Gluttony, Pride, Sloth, and Lust…”

She said as she opened her chest. There were 7 colorful orbs that came out from her chest and apparently they caused her great pain as she winced and her color went from African American to white as a ghost.

The seven deadly sins… your souls are tainted with them. I need a pure soul. A child’s soul. But it’s not what you think. All demons used to; at one point be angels. I don’t wish to harm the child… but he is your next mission. This will be the most difficult mission you and your brother have ever faced. You need to capture these souls… bring them to me. That is my mission… that is now your mission. I cannot sense these sins on my own as they are disguised as humans on Earth. To you… they will look and act and even portray real people; people that you meet everyday. Therefore, you cannot tell they are demons simply by looking or interacting with them. Only a pure soul… a soul who has yet to understand these sins will be able to tell the difference. Do you understand?”

Winry held up the yellow orb. “The best I can do is give you a hint to what they are and what they are about.” The yellow orb floated to the boy and spoke:

Hello, I'm Pride And I'm Amazing.
Some Think I'm Vain, But They're Just Hating.
I Am The Best Of All The Sins.
When I'm Around, You'll Always Win.
I Stand Before You, So Unseen
And Only Come When You Succeed.
I'm Everything You Need And More.
I'm Deadly Sin Number Four.

It floated back to her chest and some of her color came back. She looked at him. “I’m not… completely an asshole… It has to be your child…and it can’t be just some random woman either…” She sighed. She really was helping him to the best of her ability.

(sent you an e-mail by the way)

David's eyes widened as she opened her dress, he had before wondered what was under that dress, honestly given her nature he was somewhat expecting some weird unnatural markings, scales, people's faces, anything, but underneath she had a perfect hourglass figure, her ribs were visible when she moved and below he could see the beginning of some nice abs, not overly buff abs but still. As the orbs came from her chest he took a step back, gasping "those... the sins... jesus christ you've been carrying them this whole time!?" he exclaimed, he knew exactly what power these orbs held, the embodiments of the sins, fueled by the decadence of humans, while looking at them he felt a strange kinship to them, after all his life had been somewhat fueling each one of them at some point, small parts of his soul were encased within each of those orbs, they were a part of him, a part of every human, a part of every supernatural being, spirit, angel and demon... and he was looking at them with his own eyes.

She told him that she wouldn't harm the child's soul, she needed it as a catalyst to find the embodiments of these sins "Jesus... they've taken human form" he was completely blown away, his words now were soft, he was of course still angry but this changed everything, this was like dodging a 9mm bullet coming for your belly, and ending up trapped in a freight train coming right at you. His chest felt heavy, his gut felt like it was gonna fall out from him and then... the soul spoke. It spoke in rhymes, he should have suspected this. When it came to the end of it's little poem, David looked right at it, mustering up all his courage he spoke.

"Roses are red.
Violets are Blue
You're a cunt
and I'm gonna break you"

He crossed his arms, looking back up to Winry, a slight frown on his face "Alright... I'll do it, show me the contract, lemme read through it, and I'll sign"
She told him that she's not completely an asshole, but considering some of the shit she's put him and his brother through in the past, he had trouble believing her, like the Berlin fiasco... jsje told him it couldn't be just ANY woman, so there goes his plan to damage a condom and knock up a hooker. His arms dropped back to his sides as he looked at her with an exhausted expression, in the distance he could see the lights of another car coming, they were a good 10 minutes away but they were coming, and nowhere near enough time to clean this mess up before they arrive "Shit, keep talking!" he went, hurriedly, grabbing the burnt corpse of the tranny vampire, dragging it to the side of the road and pushing it into a ditch. He ran over to his brother's body, dragging it over to their car and propping him up against the wheel "so if I can't just get any woman -grunt- pregnant, then who? you? a demon? what?" he finished as he straightened his back with a loud "Crack" and turned back to her "right, they're about 5 minutes away now, if they ask, we've already called an ambulance" he wiped some of the blood off his arm, luckily even though the rain was finally stopping, his arm was wet enough that he could simply wipe the blood off and his arm was clean.

(the one on the right)
500px-Animesamanddean.jpg

Winry looked down. She didn’t know what else to say. At least he was taking this better than anticipated. She knew what a hot head he could be in times of need like this.

“I’m honestly not sure. I think we’ll have to play it by ear. At least for now…” Winry looked at the man and said “ All I know is it has to be your child and You will know because he wont be like other children.” So. In the meantime put this mission in the back of your mind. Lets get your brother back. He had to die a little while so that you can take on this mission... He's a vital part but he will have a mission all on his own. A journey that you cannot help him with either since he cannot help in this one."

Back
Top Bottom