Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come join the Blue Moon of SecondLife! (we have cake)

Of course :p
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://secondlife.com/support/system-requirements/">http://secondlife.com/support/system-requirements/</a><!-- m -->

Added to OP

I dont play second life, last time(and the first) I tried to mess with the appearance of my figure, I ended up as a huge ass green Hulk, with a simple click, couldnt undo it D: though I admit it was fun to fly and crash land.

Well, I feel a bit silly now. I posted my intoduction thread a bit ago mentioning SL andd saying "I don't know if anyone here is on SL or has even heard of it...". Guess I should have looked around a bit more to find this thread first. Oh well. Woot SL! -is addicted-

I found a blue moon roleplaying group on SL and was disappointed to find it's only got 3 members. I guess there's not much overlap between their respective demographics...

vampire seduction said:
XD
I thought that would get a reaction. Honestly, there's some... interesting stuff I've seen. Like a lovely rape device which consists of a large metal spike to impale the victim upon >.>

See, now I have enough problems of my characters getting raped on here XD Getting impaled on a metal spike just doesn't...tickle my fancy lol

Sanguis Innocentium - *snickers* Yeah, I know what you mean. But hey, it's a virtual world where almost anything can go on.

DOM - Yeah there wasn't much bite at first. I can add you, if you like, just PM me your SL name, or IM either Dionysus in the group ingame.

Ecchi Kunoichi - elohelz, like I said to DOM, message either Dionysus and you can get added. There's not promise of getting anything really good going, but you never know.

PS - Necroing this thread. Join Bluemoon on SL >8U

To be honest.. right now I'm almost taking a semi-break from SL... for this site. xD It's keeping me busy enough, and I really don't have much going on with SL lately. But, irony... some long time back, I'd created an RP group for a pirate crew((scifi space pirates that is)). At first, mostly for a star wars themed RP, though branched out once into a more general scifi sim. Sadly, it was a quite short-lived crew that never really went far((like.. MOST of the RP groups/crews I try to start up and lead...)). They were the "Blue Moon Pirates". :p

Back
Top Bottom