Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tier chatting shit

Tierhund

Super-Earth
May as well cuz sometimes there isn't always somewhere to put a thought or a musing or updates

Knew the Ferguson issue would come up eventually, in fact I guess I was surprised it hadn't come up already, but I had already been griping in a feeling of foreboding over other posts I have seen thus far, and my experience of BMR back when it was DR.

For the record I had no intention of exploding over the Ferguson issue, as it really isn't my place. All I can do as an ally to protesters amidst media blackouts and criticising of the justice system and local law enforcement, is present information I myself have gathered and stocked to boost and support the protesters of Ferguson

The privileged in general shouldn't really speak for or represent the oppressed, and as a white person I am a benefactor from their mistreatment whether I like it or not, and I can only threaten and spread their accounts. My opinion is that what is happening in Ferguson is unbelievable to a UK person where blatant brutality, corruption and injustice is nauseating and very shocking.

Back
Top Bottom