Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bloodlines of love (Krystal x TicTacGuy123)

Rhyse Lessard, how would one describe him? He was son of the would be president, and also of the former president. The man was all over the place, always in the spotlight. What the people didn't know though was that he was a vampire. Not just any vampire though, vampire royalty. He was born in the year 1589, to his mother, Mina Lessard and his father, Vladimir Lessard, being the older twin. He and his twin brother were always causing trouble, but Rhyse more so, with his love of blood and drugs. While normally it would not affect a vampire, he was not into anything made in the human world.

No, his drug of choice was the blood of fae royalty, and one in particular. Krystal Kobayashi, who was the queen of the dark court. She was a very mellow girl, having loved Rhyse since the moment she met him, but was to shy to tell him. They had been friends for centuries, but it had only been just recently that the pretty fae had realised her true feelings. She wouldn't get her hopes up about him though, having never found anyone who hadn't broken her heart. Even when she had been with Rhyse's twin, Douglas, she could never seem to make him see. "Rhyse, why don't you see I love you!?" She would write endlessly in her diary, not knowing that the cunning prince did feel the same. At least not until the night of the annual newborn ball. The night where the long standing blood ties between fae and vampires were almost broken.

Yes, the newborn ball. A ceremony and dance held every year to induct the new vampires and fae into their chosen coven or court. It had long been a tradition between the two races, but this year would change everything, becoming a bloodbath by accident. Newborns are very strong, and very thirsty, so they are generally fed as much as they can drink before the ceremony. This year was no different until one of the fae dignitaries cut himself on a knife. After that it became an all out bloodbath, and Krystal and Rhyse got separated. Unfortunately for the pretty fae queen though, she got a bloody nose. She was quick and alluded most of the newborns, until she was cornered in the library. "Rhyse!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, never having screamed that loud in her very long life. In a flash he was there, standing in front of her protectively. "Stop. If you hurt this woman, you all die. She. Is. Mine." He growled out, and the newborns backed away. It was physically impossible for him to be disobeyed. When they were alone in the library, Vincent stroked her cheek. "Oh god Krys.. I almost lost you.." there was fear in his grey blue eyes, until he kissed her long and hard. Now she had her answer. He really did feel the same.

He stood with the queen of the dark court and his long time friend, holding her close and breathing heavily. It was rare for Rhyse to get upset, and rarer still for him to get angry. He had become both of these at the thought of losing Krystal. The confusion these emotions, mixed with the intensity of the situation, brought him to finally reveal how felt about her all this time. Centuries worth of tension and passion and desire, all coming out in one passionate kiss.

Rhyse stood quietly in front of her when the kiss was broken, his eyes examining her face. Her nose was bloodied, which worried him. "Are you okay Krys?" he asked of her, his hand slowly caressing her cheek. "Whichever one hurt you, please tell me. None of the newborns are allowed to touch you, I make that very clear." He knew he could relax, as the newborns would never challenge him, regardless of how thirsty they were. They couldn't be too much thirstier after the bloodbath he had just witnessed... his eyebrows furrowed.

This relative safety did not quell the flame that had been lit inside of him. To be honest, the sheer power that the prospect of losing Krystal had given him was surprising. Centuries of love kept bottled up inside of him must have been stronger than he had previously thought. With everything now being out on the table, he hoped his dear friend would accept this, ignorant to the fact that it had been what she wanted for their entire friendship.

Krystal smiled lightly, smoothing out her now bloodstained from fighting dark blue dress, and played with her hair. "I'm fine, Reese's." She said softly, using the private nickname she had given him just after the Reese's peanut butter cup had been invented, seeing as she loved them so much. She tended to give everyone nicknames, but only his had a special meaning. She leaned into his hand as he stroked her cheek, cuddling into him. Now that most of the adrenaline rush from fighting had worn off, she was feeling better.

Krystal pecked Rhyse's lips. She was so glad to know her love wasn't unrequited. She smiled at him, now stroking his cheek. "That was really brave of you, reeses." She said with a dreamy look in her eyes, wondering what he could be thinking. She smiled again, removing her hand. "Its taken me a long time to have enough courage to say this, but I love you, Rhyse" She told him before she swept them away to her apartment, where she knew they wouldn't be disturbed.

Once in her apartment, he turn to face her. "I never got the chance to tell you myself Krys. I love you. I have for centuries. I'm glad I can finally admit it to you." He wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her close, touching his nose to hers and staring into her eyes. "I'm terribly sorry you had to witness that massacre. I wish to forget about what happened tonight with the newborns." He kissed her softly, savoring the soft lips and the sweet taste, then walked through her apartment, adjusting the collar of his coat.

He knew her apartment fairly well, having visited many times. Her home was practically his, and his home practically hers. He gestured for her to follow him, sitting on the sofa he was so fond of and patting the spot next to him. "Let's talk darling." he said quietly, flashing a smile that showed off his pearly whites. "There is much to discuss."

Krystal grinned at him, pulling him closer as he wrapped an arm around her waist. She nuzzled his nose slightly, cuddling into him. "It's okay, Reese's. You know I enjoy being a little violent here or there." She said with a chuckle, Kissing him back lovingly, savoring his slightly salty, irony taste. The ironic thing about Rhyse was that he tasted like blood. Shefolled him through the apartment, smiling to herself. Perhaps she'd finally found her heart. She had no idea how she'd missed it before.

Krystal came to sit on the plush dark blue couch next to him, her clothes now changed into her usual sleepwear of some fluffy pink and black leopard print lounge pants, and a sleek black tshirt with a matching pink leopard on it. She snuggled into him, feet covered in fuzzy socks that matched the outfit more for for comfort than purpose, giving Rhyse's lips a soft peck. "So, what shall we discuss, my sweet peanut butter cup?" She asked, curiosity in her glacial blue eyes as she looked at him.

Rhyse smiled at her, pecking her forehead after she kissed his lips quickly. He looked down at her, the grey in his blue eyes seemingly swirling. "Why, about us of course." he replied, putting an arm around her and squeezing her lightly. "We need to figure out what this means for us. For our kind." An official pairing of the royalties of the dark fae and the vampires would be an interesting combination to say the least.

He ran his hand through her hair, pondering what to do. "Of course tonight should be about fun darling, so we may hold of on discussing the more political matters of things and focus on the more emotional and physical," he started, pausing as he leaned down to kiss her once more, "if you so desire." He was more than willing to set aside politics for his longest friend and new love. He had always allowed the politics to get in the way, now he wanted to just forget it all.

Krystal chuckled. "I do not think the courts or covens will be to surprised by our union. It's almost inevitable to be together after being friends for close to 6 centuries, Rhyme." She said with a smile, cuddling into him as he squeezed her, Kissing his lips softly. She had always loved his lips, so being able to kiss them was great for her.

Krystal smiled up at him as She rested her head on his shoulder. "Yes, I thinthink I'd rrather leave the political aspect till tomorrow if you don't mind. I'm not crazy about politics that much." She said smiling at him

Rhyse chuckled. "You know how I am. My life has been dictated by the politics for centuries." He continued to kiss her occasionally, savoring the feel and flavor of her. He gave her a soft smile, rubbing her arm. "Do you realize how long I wanted to have you to myself?" he asked, his eyes locked on hers. "This has been a dream of mine for who knows how long."

He kissed her again, this time holding it, stroking her cheek gently. He smiled to himself, knowing that for six centuries he had denied himself Krystal, and that now he had all the time in the world to openly love her. He wanted it to start tonight, and it was on the right track.

Krystal nodded. "I know, reese's. Vampire aristocrats, aside from you and Dougie, are complete drags. You parents are at least cool though." She admittted, chuckling softly as she cuddled into him. She kissed him back each time, happy to be in his arms after so long of waiting. She felt safe and protected in his arms, and knew he wouldn't let anything hurt her. "No, I don't know, but it probably as long as i have been." She said almost nnonchalantly, giving him a soft kiss herself.

Krystal kissed him back, stroking his cheek as well as She pulled him closer, deepening the kiss. She wanted him. She knew he'd likely wanna take it slow, but being a fae made her impatient for such things. She would take what she wanted if she had to.

Rhyse lightly leaned on Krystal, pushing her onto her back and laying over her. The kiss continued to deepen, the hand that was on her cheek now tracing down her jaw line and to her neck. His fingers traced lines over her smooth skin, drawing letters or shapes or images, whatever came to mind, as they moved once again, this time from her neck to her hips, holding her in place under him. He knew she could become impatient, and he almost welcomed it in a way. He liked feisty.

Back
Top Bottom