Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CILF (Character I'd Like to Fuck)

Tierhund

Super-Earth
Anime and manga characters you'd want to ravage all day and night, you know the ones

Please keep in mind that all characters must be age 15 and up to comply with BMR Site Rules. If you are mentioning a character under the age of 15, you must clarify that the character would be aged up to 15+.

Last edited by a moderator:
HA! Since this is purely for fun.......and we won't be judged (yeah right *ahem*)......I'll just make my statement boldly since those who know me already know this one.....

This particular character, first of all, wouldn't give me or anyone for that matter the time of fucking day. He's too narcissistic to bother. That and arrogant as fuck. But that just makes him all the more desirable. Then, there's the added fact that--assuming I was single--I'd have a hell of a time (at least in his world) adapting because I'd become a mindless ghoul given what I'd truly want from him....so, it's kind of like a no win situation and that is so beyond aggravating! So, who is this character? Why, it's Alucard from Hellsing. Damn megalomaniacal, narcissistic, arrogant vampire!!!! *shakes fist*

But, guy could bite me and then some any day....and then kill me afterwards since I'd become a goddamned ghoul from his vampiric bite. *cries*

DUDE I got so fucking kinky due to Hellsing roflmao

I'd prefer Paladin Anderson tho cuz he's more my type he's like this big daddy type dayyaammm

Or Captain Hans!!

I've found I would totally fuck Germany from Hetalia and recently ... Erwin from SNK

Frieza, if the avatar wasn't enough of a giveaway. Cultured galactic businessman, cooler (hah) than the other two arc villains, and generally looking damn fine in his final form.

... man I get off to the weirdest things.

Nah...not weird.

This isn't a character, per se. But a....thing? Hrmm...not sure how to describe. But I wouldn't mind those Angels from Mnemosyne. <.< Satisfies my masochistic and bizarre fascination of....yeah. We'll just end it riiiiight there. >///<

Chuckles at the title, blushes a bit

Oh wow.

Hmmm ....

I have quite the long list. I'm not even sure who to begin or which to say first.

Quite a few are from the series Katekyo Hitman Reborn!. Any of the following from that fandom is definitely on my list (in no particular order, just which came to my mind first. Oh, and any who are 13-14 aged up to at least 17 if not 18 years old): Hibari Kyoya, Basil, Belphegor, Xanxus, Squalo Superbi, Tsunayoshi Sawada, Mukuro Rokudo, and Daemon Spade. I'm likely forgetting some but that's a good enough idea as it is.

Raditz. Big powerful build, spiky long hair and a hate-worthy personality, yes please. The arrogant, manipulative bastards with plenty of hair always get me. I was a rabid Raditz fangirl in my youth, and I still retain my fanhood of him despite growing to despise anime. All of the ladies in my social cirlce were fawning over Trunks, but he never really did it for me. He should be right up my alley as I like the handsome/pretty types, but meh. Go ahead. Judge me! (<_<)

Also, I'd let Deidara and Itachi double-team me, but I'd be happier if they were more interested in each other and let me watch. Everbody wants to fuck Itachi because he is beautiful and dipped in angst, so no need to go into that. Deidara is a classy bitch with his art and whatnot, and has the eyeliner that adds to the pretty.

Finally, there's Sesshie. Sesshomaru is another one of those 'duh!' choices. So pretty. So unobtainable.

My sebby!!! <3 aka Sebastian of course from black butler, I just love a classy guy like him, he so damn smooth and it's just amazing, I also like the way he talks and of course that little catch phrase that has me fan girling like after the end of each episode

"What can I say? You see...I'm just simply one hell of a butler...."

You know, I just saw this and I was debating posting. But then I figured: Why the hell not?

Firstly, there's Blair from Soul Eater. Even if it would never happen because she's just a massive tease and would probably kick my ass if I tried anything, a man can dream right? xD

Second, there's Sango from Inuyasha. A lot of fanfiction I've perused told me the choices were either Kagome or Kikyo, but frankly, those characters are boring (not to mention one of them's basically a zombie at this point). But yeah, Sango: Tough, smart, and sexy as hell.

Third, Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail. Same reasons as Sango....Plus, she's a redhead xD.

Fourth, Yoko from Gurren Lagann (post time-skip).

And, from this awesome series called Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou, there are more than a few choices:

Sumike

Miia

Tio

Pfft. How could I possibly name them all? XD

Nakiami from Zam'd, Sailor Mercury from Sailor Moon, Giesla from Kyo Kara Maoh, Dragon Kid from Tiger & Bunny, Murakumo from Sanran Kagura, Azusa from K-on, Sora from Kaleido Star... My list goes on and on... XD

hm... there are alot of good characters that need some loving from me~ too many to count, so I'll just list five... of whatever groups I have~

As a guy: Furinji Miu (History's strongest Disciple Kenichi), Makanshoku Mako (Kill la Kill), Hydra Bell (Blood Lad), Faye Artemis (Shapeshifter), Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)

As a girl: Faye Artemis (Shapeshifter), Kujo Jotaro (JJBA), Roronoa Zoro (One piece),

Guys I want to have sex with them as girls: Shirahama Kenichi (HSDK), Jecht (FFX), Laharl-chan (Disgaea), Phoenix Wright (Ace Attourney), Kokkuri-san (Gugure Kokkuri-san)

Girls I want to have sex with them as guys: Yang Xiao Long (RWBY), Diane (Nanatsu no Taizai), Prince (1/2 Prince), Aika (Ore Twintails), Etna (Disgaea)

Man, there's so many to choose. I guess I'll just list a few that come to mind.

Kurumi Tokisaki (Date A Live), Yaya (Unbreakable Machine-Doll), Ryuko Matoi (Kill la Kill), Esdeath (Akame ga Kill), Houki Shinonono (Infinite Stratos), Elphelt Valentine (Guilty Gear Xrd), and Lucy Heartfilia (Fairy Tail).

On another note, two characters I'd considering going gay for are Jotaro from Jojo's Bizarre Adventures and Dio (either Phantom Blood or Stardust Crusaders) from the same series.

Ozai. He is deliciously evil, and a man of a man. I would love to be his water tribe slave.

Asami Sato could sit on my face and literally crush my head with her thighs and I'd be overjoyed to die such an honorable death. Other than that, I had a major thing for Sesshomaru from Inu Yasha my first year of high school. It was really bad.

Quite a few from sailor moon. Jadite and nephrite, fiore, helios, and uranus. She 's so epic. Wouldn'mind her fucking my brains out.

Well, hmm... Edward elric, roy mustang, riza hawkeye (once again, i adore her badassery)

Lots of others im to tired to name.

SERAS VICTORIA!

*coughs* Sorry about that. Oh luscious Police Girl come forth to me with the big titties and allow me to dine on thine succulent flesh. Wow that came out a bit more weird than intended but whatever. Let's face it there's a reason I became a master and it was because My friends called me Alucard, and well if he can be called master by someone so delicious why the hell couldn't I? And now you know my shameful secret I enjoy being called Master because I need a Seras in my life.

Hellsing made me darker than I already was I used to play nice guys and goodie goodies until Alucard and Sebastian (One hell of a butler) and I wanted to me more like that type of personality; Charming, Charismatic, and not one to be fucked with. They aren't evil characters they just enjoy what they do and isn't that what having fun is about, enjoying what you're doing? I know embrace the darker roleplays with gusto and don't hold back just because it can be "unsettling" Roleplay is wonderful for fantasy and Happy endings what of the tragedies? People fall in love and the guy or girl dies, you don't see them that often....

/random me lesson

So yeah definitely Seras Victoria. >.> <.< ^_^

Hmmm, where to begin. I guess I'll just list a few off the top of my head.

Tifa Lockhart (Final Fantasy)
Juliet Starling (Lollipop Chainsaw)
Akame (Akame ga Kill)
Sento Isuzu (Amagi Brilliant Park)
Rise Kujikawa (Persona 4)
Kurumi Tokisaki (Date a Live)
Caster Extra (Fate/Extra)
Rin Tohsaka (Fate/Stay Night)
Lucy Heartfilia (Fairy Tail)
Tharja (Fire Embem: Awakening)
Elphelt Valentine (Guilty Gear Xrd)

There's plenty more I can list, but I think I'll simply stop here. :p