Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guys with foot fetishes

DarkSouls

Moon
Just thought I should get the opinions of the girls on bmr. Since this is a fetish that a lot of guys have. Why is it that majority of the girls find this kink even more disgusting then others? Is it cause in America(or other countries) people are taught that feet are disgusting and should never have any other opinion other then that? Or is because of something else? Tell me what you girls think. What is your opinion on guys having foot fetishes towards girls feet? Do you find it disgusting or is your opinion different?

Sorry if this is kind of choppy. Hope you guys understand what I am trying to point out.

Hmm it's an interesting question, but it probably doesn't have any specific answer and varies from person to person.
For me personally?
I'm not disgusted by it, but it's not really a huge turn on for me either. Personally I wouldn't mind throwing it in as an 'added kink' into the roleplay if my partner wanted me to do it for them, but when someone states initially that it's the primary kink they're after, it's sort of off-putting. I mean if a girl here were to say they're not interested in anything overly sexual and that they were mainly after cuddling and romance, perhaps an occasional kiss here or there. That'd probably turn away a few guys who are looking for something more hot and steamy.

I think a lot of us girls just don't get the obsession with feet. It's not something we associate with sexually in most cases, and you have to admit that's it's a niche even amongst guys. Attitudes like this aren't all that surprising though, I guess the most obvious one would be how many guys are open to watching/reading FxF but the thought of MxM makes them highly uncomfortable and in many case outright shun it. Whereas females who are open to FxF are usually okay with MxM to an extent (not all, just most of the people I know).

So yeah, to summarize, I don't think there's anything wrong with guys that have a fetish for feet. But it's not something I'd like my partner to be defined by.

I'm surprised when ANYONE thinks this is disgusting, especially the men who say they have it. They can say they like extreme facials or non-con play but seem shy about having a foot fetish. Like, lmao dude is that all

I think anyone who finds foot fetishes unbearable, while also being a kinkster, they need to step back for a second lol

Back
Top Bottom