Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A rehab romance (Myself, Kaiden)

Ace glanced at the back of the room, his lip twitching slightly, "You gunna just stand there or do you have an actual reason to be here?" As he spoke he had looked back in front of himself, not really in the mood to look at another person.

Danica motioned for the guy to sit down as she smiled, was glad she finally knew someone. She ran her fingers through her hair, watched him sit down then placed her hand on his leg. " Speak up Franky..they don't bite." The beautiful model said as she continued to smile he was her boyfriend, had obviously arrived while she was setting up her room. Franky looked around, then looked around at the one who had addressed him a few minutes ago. " Back off punk.." He said with a thick Italian accent, it was obvious he wasn't just anyone.

(Can you be Franky? I'd really appreciate it. We can swap back&forth with him.)

Ace rolled his eyes, really not caring who the man was, or what sort of influence he had. All he care was that he now stood in the way of him and fucking that girl. He turned to Zoe and jerked his head, "Let's bounce candy lips, I wanna fuck you." He smirked at his last words.

(Uhm, I'd rather not... I don't roleplay with more than one character unless it was totally necessary for what's going on...)

Zoe obliged, left with him as she stuck her tongue out at everyone else. She was very horny, would let him have her anyway he wanted her. Danica stood up, held her hand out to Franky. She smiled when she took it, lead him back to her room she had asked if she could have a room with two beds, once they were inside she closed the door then pushed him up against the Wall, started kissing him. He kissed her back, ran his hands up her body so glad he could be there with her. They kissed for awhile, then were ontop of each other completely naked. Franky entered her, started thrusting into her as she moaned he picked up his pace, went even harder.

Ace pushed her through the door to her room, grabbing her pants he yanked them down to her ankles and shoved her to the bed. He pulled his pants and boxers off and walked over to the bed, grabbing her hips and yanking her onto her hands and knees. Getting on the bed he got on his knees and rubbed his cock along her pussy, the head rubbing her clit.

Zoe smiled, moaned as she leans back to look into his eyes. " Sorry about the other girl, well I think we could wrestle her away from Franky. " She said with a smirk, placed her hands firmly down on us bed waiting patiently for him to enter her. Of course she was still high thanks to the pill she had taken but that didn't matter it would make sex ten times better in her opinion, she could tell how much he wanted the other girl to join them.

Franky finally released inside of Danica, she wasn't far behind him. He slid out, laid next to her pulling her close to him with a shit eating grin on his face. He wasn't just her boyfriend he was more of her bodyguard but had his own problems obviously, as Danica fell asleep with her head on his chest he played with her hair brushing it away from her face etc.

Grabbing her hips he suddenly rammed his cock into her, his pace was fast and rough, his need to get his own release from earlier spiking again. One of his hands left her hip and tangled in her hair, pulling her head back and forcing her to lean back into him, causing his cock to thrust deeper within her with each thrust of his hips. He knew he was already close to his own release and that this fuck session wouldn't last nearly as long as the last one, she would be lucky if she came once.

'' Why do they call you Ace? I thought your name was Axle.'' Zoe said as she moaned, a climax was slowly building up inside of her but she didn't think she would be able to hold back knowing how close he was. She could feel his cock pulsing inside of her as thrusted into her, she could feel it throbbing as it heated up. This was their second time with him, she was pretty happy about it besides the high from the pill she had taken made things so much more intense then they were.

"It's my nickname." He grunted out, his hands gripping her tighter causing her to be pulled back tighter against him with each thrust. His muscles twitched, he was trying to hold his release back but it was becoming more and more difficult for him to do so. A few thrusts later his hands tightened even further and he thrust as deeply into her as he could, releasing himself inside her with a long, deep groan.

Zoe moaned as she felt him release, she released after him then smiled as she looked back into his eyes. '' We'll get Danica to join us I'm sure, that was amazing. You should have joined me though, well anyways I'm glad I could take care of your problem. Is there anything else I can for you while your in here? '' She asked as she ran her fingers through her hair kissed him, just continued to smile.

He shrugged, "I'm not too worried about getting her, she seems to be happy with the guy she has." He grabbed his pants and pulled them on, breaking their kiss to do so, "No, there's nothing more I need right now, besides, I have a meeting with the counselor in five minutes." He pointed at the clock, pointing out that a lot more time had passed than they had originally thought.

'' Well then maybe I'll see you later.'' Zoe said as she watched him get dressed, she remembered that the counselor was female. She also remembered that he'd told his story, explained why he was addicted to sex so she could most certainly live with that the only problem was she was already falling for him. Zoe had never been in love, she'd never had anyone in her life that understood her she was always being judged.

Judith more commonly known as Miss Judy or Dr. Bennett sat at her desk with her hands folded neatly in front of her, waited patiently for Ace to arrive. She was a petite brunette with perfect breasts beautiful long legs, when she stood up she stood at 5'9'' but only weighed about one hundred thirty six pounds. Her hair fell down the middle of her back when it was down, she always wore suits with heals. This wasn't her `1st time seeing Ace, she was sure he wouldn't want to talk very much.

He grunted and pulled his shirt on before walking out of her room and making his way down the long hallways of the rehab center. Finally reaching his destination he walked into Miss Judy's office, spotting her patiently awaiting his arrival. He gave her a charming smirk as he usually did and let the door swing partially closed behind him. Making his way over to the chair that sat opposite of her he plopped down in it, making himself comfortable by drawing a knee to his chest and resting his arm on it, "Good afternoon Miss Judy. You look incredibly beautiful today." He had been trying to get this counselor to fuck him since he first arrived here, she was tall, had the perfect body and was probably one of the only females in the building he hadn't been able to get yet.

" Good afternoon Ace. Can I get you something to drink? A soda a bottle of water some juice?" Judy asked as she smildd at him, grabbed herself a bottle of water ten sat back down at her desk. " Something is bothering you isn't it? You very seldom sit like that when you come in here. Talk to Ace tell me what's bothering you I'm here to listen." She said as she opened her bottle of water, waited patiently for him to start talking knowing it was hard for him.

He shook his head to her offers of drink and stayed quiet as she prompted him to talk, there was something bugging him, but he really didn't want to talk about it. So in his typical fashion he shrugged his shoulder and simply played with the elastic part on his pants.

" Ace you know anything, everything you tell me stays in this office. I never share it with any of the staff, I might even give you a little taste of what I know you've wanted from me for awhile now." Judy knew how to make him talk, she unpinned her hair then unbuttoned her jacket a little. She would get him to tell her what was bothering him if she had to let him fuck her in order to do do, she wasn't married or attached had no children it was just her in a small apartment across town.

He shook his head and looked away, yes he wanted to fuck her, but he wouldn't let her twist him like that, if he didn't want to talk he wouldn't, "I don't feel like talking about it. It's a stupid thing and honestly, what goes on in my fucked up head ain't none of your business." He turned a glare onto the woman for a brief moment before looking away once again, his finger still played with the elastic of the pants he wore. The fact that she was trying to use his weakness to get him to talk to her pissed him off to no end, she was a goddamned counselor, not some sort of interrogationist who used any method to get the knowledge she wanted to know.

" Alright." Judy said as he pinned her hair back up, rebuttoned her jacket. She leaned back in her chair crossed her legs, drank her water in silence as she looked at her client. One thing she managed to notice was the way he was figiting with the elastic in his pants, she could easily tell he was gone g through withdrawl. She hated to see her patients in this state, truly wanted to help him get better but understood why he didn't want her inside his head.

He finally stopped playing with the elastic on his pants, his body was craving something he knew he couldn't get in here, even all the sex in the world couldn't replace what he was missing. It was something made just for him, a special blend of all the right things that allowed his to achieve the perfect high. He resorted to chewing on his lip, staying silent as he kept his gaze averted from the woman seated behind the desk. This was their usual routine, she would try to get him to talk and he would simply sit there in silence, occasionally yelling at her to stop, or simply stating he didn't want her to be in his head. In truth, he didn't want anyone in his head. His mind was a jumbled mix of his ego, and the sense of being a failure as a man.

Judy felt bad for him, she wished there was a way she could help him. " Well I hate to cut this session short but if your not going to talk to me I'm going to ask you to leave as I have other patients to see." She hated being rude to him but today was a day when she was extra busy, didn't have time to waist. " Hopefully when I see you again your feeling better, that will be next week." The brunette said as she stood up, threw away her empty bottle of water then sat back down folding her hands neatly in front of her once again making sure her fingers were even with one another.

He shrugged and was on his feet in a flash, already heading for the door, "You and I both know that won't happen. I'm only 9 days sober, I was high for the past 6 years of my life." With that statement he left the room, slamming the door as he left. He headed straight for his room, not even bothering to try and cover the fact that he was about to explode. The cravings had gotten worse and worse as he had sat there with the counselor and his body was just twitching away from the denial of what it craved. Entering his room the first thing he did was stick a chair under the handle of his door so no one could get in. Looking around his room his hands twitched and shook. Suddenly just losing it he grabbed the nearest thing to him, which happened to be a breakable lamp, and threw it against the wall. When that didn't satisfy him he grabbed another object, this one happened to be a chair and threw it. It hit the wall with a loud crash that could be heard through the entire building. His hands next grabbed his bed and he flung it across his room, causing part of it to go through the wall and into the room next to him.

" Ace open up buddy. It's jake your favorite orderly." The fairly large man said with a grin, he knew well enough why the commotion was going on. He'd been there, had gone through it all but he'd manage to get himself sober enough to where he was able to be let back out into society. That had been quite a few years ago though, he was now in his mid twenties but due to his size he looked like a foot ball player which he had been for awhile until he blew out his knee. Now he was an orderly, had been for a couple three years.

"NO! FUCK OFF!" Was the only response Jake received from the enraged man in the room, there was another crash as Ace grabbed the bed again and threw it at the door, the leg of the bed crashing through the little window in the door, sending glass flying across the hallway. The chair had been dislodged from the impact of the bed, making the door easier to open.

Jake doged the glass, opened the door. He wrapped his arms around ac, held him as tight as he could. " Hit me kick me do whatever you need to do but remember I will pin you down, carry you to the isolation room." He said, because he was so large he was the only one that would allow Ace to hit him or kick him because he had been where he was six years ago give or take but his addiction has been to pain killers.

"PUT ME DOWN JAKE! I'M NOT FUCKING DONE!!" He screamed as he writhed in Jakes grasp, Jake was the only person in the entire building that was stronger than Ace, meaning that every time he freaked out it was Jake who had to restrain him. Ace struggled in Jake's arms, his elbow flying back and smashing into the mans face with force.

Back
Top Bottom