Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fixers (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

"Only you would find this amazing," Luce sighed, crawling in after her as she checked the chamber of her pistol. "This is a fucking mess, girl...and it smells, bad." she grimaced. "So be careful, alright?"

"But look at how much of it there is!" Rayna exclaimed, a little too loudly. Cyrus shushed her as she crawled under the fence and popped up beside her.

"We have to be quiet, and quick. Don't talk so loud." He warned her before taking the lead. He knew where they kept the good stuff.

"This is what happens when a seaboard is an entire city," Luce explained, following after Cyrus. "They dump it all here, sort it out later...suppose they're pretty efficient about it, but garbage still piles up eventually."

"Oh yeah? So they do sort it?" She asked softly as she followed Cyrus. He seemed way too seriously for a boy his age. She would have to fix that eventually when they weren't busy trying to find parts.

Cyrus eventually found the spot he wanted to be in, and immediately he starting sorting out thing, digging through the pile and making sure to be careful of any pointy metal. He worked silently, trying to focus on something other than the erection in his pants that would not go away.

"Robots, freaks...people too bored to not find something, that sort of thing." Luce murmured. "It all gets sorted through, everything gets used, somehow. They're just always behind." Luce said, watching him rummage. For a kid who was scared to go outside, he sure seemed in his element.

He really was...when he got into work mode he didn't pay attention to much around him. Even if he was outside, he could ignore it all. It was quiet other than those two talking. Angelica had taken it upon herself to also start searching alongside him for what they needed. Rayna just looked at them both and then back to Luce.

"I don't know what we're supposed to be looking for."

"If it makes you feel any better, I sure as hell don't either," Luce shrugged. "I just stare at pictures and get the thing I'm told...let's just keep an eye out so the kid and his robot girlfriend can figure it out for us, don't wander off too far, Rayna."

"Okay, I won't!" Even if she didn't know what they were looking for, she could still go through things and maybe find something useful. She was surprised, this place didn't have any spirits she could sense. Hopefully that was a good sign. She really didn't want to deal with any trouble while they were here.

"Within eye distance, Rayna!" Luce reminded warily. Last thing she needed was her meandering around a junkyard without knowing what was dangerous or not.

About an hour went by, Cyrus had found almost every part with Angelica's help. He made sure everything she found was in good condition. Some parts needed to be cleaned, but that was okay. "Just one more and we'll be done here." Cyrus told Luce as he went to another pile to sift through.

"Uh huh," Luce mumbled faintly, glancing around. "Rayna-" Luce said, brow furrowed. Wait, where the fuck was Rayna?

"Rayna!" she called out, moving across the piles of garbage. Oh, for fucks sake...

Cyrus blinked and then looked around. When had Rayna left? He was too busy focusing on looking for the parts. "Angelica, help Luce find Rayna." He told her before he ran over to catch up with Luce. Was something here? Did it get Rayna? He was..scared.

"Ugh, fucking girl is like a puppy, I swear...Rayna!" she called, glancing across the piles of refuse. She heard skittering, clattering...everything that she didn't like. Scavengers were everywhere, a woman was fair game, wasn't it? Ugh.

"Rayna!" she snarled. "God dammit, girl! I'm gonna be pissed if I have to drag you out somewhere!" she said, pistol raised as she swept a passing corner and moved in.

Cyrus was having trouble keeping up with her, but he wouldn't dare let himself fall behind. He heard those same noises, too. Her pulling out the pistol didn't help. Ugh...he hoped they found Rayna soon.

Rayna heard Luce's voice in the distance. She hadn't even realized she had gotten so far. Why did she sound so upset? "Luce! I'm over here!" She called back as she started following the sound of her voice.

Back
Top Bottom