Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Throwing ideas around and seeing what sticks (M/F and M/F/F ideas inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JmBz

Here are some RP ideas that I have. If you are interested, post here, and then we can PM to discuss further details. My skype is JmBz12

Expectations
-Don't godmod
-At least a paragraph; no one-liners
-let me know if you don't want to continue an RP; don't just abandon it
-18+ characters only

Amazon/Island tribe RP
My character gets stranded in the Amazonian Jungle/an island that is inhabited solely by women, who have never seen a man before. They can be either Dom or sub; I can work with both. Multiple characters would be preferred, but aren't required c:

An Inkling of an Idea
I had an idea of a plot, which involves, either by some freak accident or deliberately, a fictional female character (or characters) ending up in the real world, and my character finding them. I still haven't decided WHICH girls would potentially end up in RL, but I'm open to suggestions. Would either be a mixture of plot/smut or pure smut.

Choosing From Heaven and Hell
For several centuries, the forces of Heaven and Hell have been locked in a constant war, with there being no signs of it stopping. That is, however, until the birth of MC, who is apparently the "wild card" who could tip the war into being in either sides' favor. An agent from each side is assigned to watch over him, but forbidden from interfering directly with his life.

This changes, however, when MC turns 18. Soon, he encounters the two, in human guise. One of them sweet, innocent and pure, the other wicked, seductive, and manipulative. Both of them will try and convince him to join thier side, by any means necessary. But it won't be as easy a choice as you'd think, for not everything is black and white....

More general RP ideas/pairings
M Sub student/F Dom teacher
M Dom student/F Sub teacher
M Dom teacher/F Sub student
MC/Witch
MC/Monster Girl
Master/Slave(s)
Master/Pet(s)
Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Girlfriend's mother
Casual/Free Use
Universal remote
Smutty retellings of games or other media

Fandoms (* means OCs welcome):
Games:
Super Mario Bros
Super Smash Bros.
Legend of Zelda
Devil May Cry
Bayonetta
Final Fantasy
Mega Man
Half-Life
Portal
Undertale
Mass Effect
Fallout
Resident Evil
Mortal Kombat
Street Fighter
King of Fighters
Final Fight
Soul Calibur
Tekken
Fatal Fury
Assassin's Creed
Elder Scrolls
Far Cry
Dead or Alive
Halo
Ninja Gaiden
Life Is Strange
Deus Ex
Batman: Arkham Series
Sonic (more humanoid than anthropamorphic)
Silent Hill
Metal Gear
Pokemon*

Comics:
DC
Marvel

Anime:
Kill La Kill
Panty and Stocking With Garterbelt
Neon Genesis Evangelion
One Piece
Yu-Gi-Oh
Dragon Ball
Naruto
Agame Ga Kill
One Punch Man
Hellsing
RWBY
Space Dandy
Cowboy Bebop
Gurren Lagann
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Cartoons, webcomics, and other miscellanea:
Adventure Time
Steven Universe
Homestuck*
Star Wars*
Star Trek
Doctor Who

Also open to any requests that you make, provided I've seen or are familiar with the source material in question

Crossovers are welcome/encouraged :D

I'll probably add more ideas later, but these arthe ones I want to try out for now. Hope at least one of you are interested by these. My F-list is here. Hope the size of the 'no' field isn't too intimidating for any of you :p

If any of this interests you, PM me or post in this thread.

RE: Throwing ideas around and seeing what sticks

Bumping

Bumping, with a new contact option

Your male Dom teacher and sub female student would be a decent story. Let me know if your interested.

I would love to do the M Dom student/ F sub teacher...or maybe the MC/Witch..Please lemme know if you're interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom