Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Fae queen's heart (Krystal x Ivory11)

Life in the fae court had become very lonely for the queen, so she had decided to go out and try to find something to give her life meaning again. Life without her heart been hard, but she had done it, for him and for her people. Krystal, the queen put on a pretty blue dress, her glacial blue eyes glittering with hope. "Please let me find something today, Xander." She said to the painting of her and her deceased husband on the wall, touching up her makeup before putting her long blue hair into a pretty bubble ponytail hairstyle, deciding she was ready. "Roreck, I'm going out. Tell the guards to glamour themselves." She said, and the man nodded, informing the guards before she poppend away.

Krystal hadn't really hadn't been going anywhere in particular, she just needed to get out of her castle like mansion. Though her home was the only piece she had left of her wonderful Alexander, sometimes she couldn't bare to be in it any longer. She walked along a suburban street, having always liked the quaint homey feel of such places. This didn't seem to be the case here though, as there was someone, a man, fighting quite loudly with another unknown, a woman, slurs of swears being heard all over the place. She made herself invisible as fae do, watching in fascination by the bushes. The man had a beautiful motorcycle. It reminded her of the one she had gotten for her husband. It had been a birthday present. "Hmm, curious." She thought to herself, watching everything unfold, not yet noticing the similarities of the man and her deceased husband.

"fuck you!" she screamed, "get outa my fucking house!" he replied with equally as much venom and spite... well, guess intorductions are in order? It was three weeks ago when Damien first found his "girlfriend" Jessica cheating, she told him it was a drunk mistake and through her tears he was able to forgive her... and now, not 2 hours ago he walked in on her and two other men fucking on the couch. He let them go, they didn't know she was already "with" someone. He had paid for this house, he paid for her car, he paid for their food, their power, their gas, her clothes, everything! I guess that comes with being the heir to a multi-million dollar fortune... of course he didn't live in a mansion, he lived in a regular house with a 2 car garage and an upstairs bedroom with en-suite. Jessica had always been one with "expensive tastes" and finally Damien had enough of her, it was obvious she only wanted his money, just like her mother who married five times, all to extremely rich men, divorced them all hours later and kept 75% of their wealth each time, like mother like daughter.

Finally he got her out, he was covered in scratches and bruises while she was unmarked, he knew how her mother raised her, hit him till he hits you back then call the cops, he wouldn't give her that satisfaction. As she packed her shit away he stood by the door watching her as she did so, making sure she didn't steal any of his personal stuff as a way to blackmail him or sell for extra profit, all he could think was "thank god I refused her proposal" referring to a time she tried to propose to him before he first caught her cheating.

As she finally got her shit together and left, Damien sat down on his front porch, taking out a menthol smoke he lit it up and took a long drag of it, as he exhaled he let out a bothered sigh, this was his third girlfriend to have cheated on him, third... out of three, honestly at this point he had pretty much decided to swear off women. he laid back, taking another drag and pulling the smoke away before any of the ash could fall onto his face "fuuuuck" he groaned, he knew this wouldn't be the end of it, he knew sooner or later her mother would send lawyers to try and get some more money off him. Reaching for his phone he pulled it from his pocket, within moments he was on a call "hello, Goldman? yeah it's Damien DrLeloria... I just broke up with Jessica Newsbaum... daughter of Jackie Newsbaum... thanks man, usual fee?... ok, thanks" he hung up, Goldman had dealt with Jess's mother before, he knew what was coming and he knew how to counter it.

He raised his head and noticed something, a slight shimmer in his front yard "hmm?" he went, sitting up straight and focussing his eyes on that slight shimmer, it was as if light itself was twisting and morphing around something, it wasn't his eyes, the shimmer was hovering there. He stood up and decided to approach it, to get a closer look.

Krystal watched the scene unfold with interest. It wasn't every day she found something so interesting. She wondered about the man. Why had it come to such an ugly end? From what she could gather, the woman had been a terrible gold digger and had cheated on the man. She didn't like it. Cheating was one of the worst crimes you could commit in her eyes. She had never understood what purpose served. Krystal watched the woman go, cursing her as she left. "May you finally experience what you do to men, done to you." She whispered under her breath, and a small branding would appear on the back of the woman's neck. Her curse was finished. The pretty fae watched the man now with interest, taking in the taste of anger and sadness, and the smell of a strong menthol cigarette. It was strange for a man to smoke such a thing.

Krystal hadn't noticed when he came closer, to caught up in her own thoughts. She hadn't been using glamour to disappear, but the simple fact that should she not want to be seen, she wouldn't be. The fact that he was coming over, though she didn't notice, was proof he had the sight. Soon she was face to face with him, a wry grin on her face. "I commend thee. There are few who could see through the glamour of the dark fae queen." She said with a bow, white gold and sapphire tiara slipping from her head a little. It could be quite the hassle at times. She wondered just what would happen next, and it intruiged her. Seems as though she had found something to curb her loneliness, at least for a little while.

She shimmered into view, a woman, she was a weird one he wouldn't question that (umm, character pic? or just the one from the F-list page?) as she shimmered into view he took a step back and took a gulp "what the?..." was all he could say... slowly. He cleared his throat and managed to compose himself "umm... -ahem- hey, I'm Damien" he said in a somewhat formal tone as he held out his hand, he was hoping to hell this was real... or else he was still feeling that acid from last night and he was about to completely freak out, the fact his skin didn't seem to be melting was a good sign at least "umm... can I help you or... anything?" he asked, this girl was either something he had never seen before, or she was just a complete weirdo or... as stated before, bad acid.

(sorry for the short post, could you give me a bit more to work with please?)

2design_Donia_Wicked_Lovely_by_xiannustudio.jpg

Krystal smiled and took his hand, shaking it. "Krystal. Pleased to meet you." She said in that sultry tone of hers, still a small wry gin on her face. When she would come out from where she had been watching, her hair had been released from it's style, flowing long and blue, reaching the back of her knees. She wore also a knee length cocktail dress that was a dark blue with a galaxy print. The neckline was sweetheart, and it was a halter top, though the fabric seemed to cover her ample double d breasts. The woman herself was curvy to say the least. Though she was not fat, her body curved like an hour glass from head to toe. Krystal was athletic in build, staying in shape mostly by practicing the martial arts, and she stood at six foot even when not wearing heels. Her lips were plump, pouty, and blood red, and her eyes were a glacial shade of blue something that was very rare indeed.

He was not still tripping from last night. She was real, though she was not quite what anyone would classify as normal. Krystal was fae, which meant she didn't follow the conventions of mortals. She however, had adopted some of their dress style, on the off chance she wanted to leave the mansion. Lately that had been more often than not. She always got like this when the anniversary of Xander's death came near. It was painful for her to remember what had happened to him. Even though it was a long time ago, The scars she carried from it on her heart had not yet healed. There had been a civil war going on inside the dark court, one side loyal to her and Xander, while the other was loyal to chaos incarnate, the fae Bannanack. The winter and summer courts came to help the Dark fae queen and her husband, but it was to no avail. Xandar was slaughterd in front of her by chaos herself. She shuddered at the memory, though Damien probably hadn't noticed. She wanted to keep it that way. Krystal detested looking weak in the eyes of someone she'd just met.

Krystal picked up her head. "Me? Oh, no, I'm completely fine. I was just watching the drama unfold. You sure look like you could use a cup of tea or something." She admitted, rubbing the back of her head nervously and in slight embarrassment. While she knew some things about the mortal world, there were some things about it she hadn't quite understood. Fae cannot lie, so she simply told him exactly what she had been doing, blushing a little. She shuffled her feet. "I'm sorry If I was intruding or perhaps being creepy? Its just, you caught my attention. That is a very hard thing to do indeed." She admitted, outrightly using her magic to make two cups of tea appear, floating in midair. She took the cup and saucer, sipping softly. "The other cup is for you if you'd like. Its just simple tea. I find myself drinking a lot of that as of late." She explained with a small smile, pushing some of her long blue hair out of her face.

(Is that a bit better?)

Back
Top Bottom