Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Addison's Little Life Journal (Comments Welcome)

So I thought starting up a little journal for myself on here might be fun. Whether I use this as a place to vent and rant about personal life, to log any thoughts and ideas, to post about any absences or possibly all three I'm unsure yet but I guess we'll just have to see how this thread turns out and what it becomes along the way.

For now I'll just start out with a small introduction and say that my name, or my alias online is Addison. I am a recent cosmetology school graduate living in southern California, hoping to move up to Northern California next year to be with my boyfriend whom I have been with on and off for over four years now. My life is rather unexciting to be brutally honest, and up until recently has been uneventful. I did however just get out of the Hospital Wednesday evening so I am in the process or recuperating and regaining my health from that. I'm hoping to be back up and on my feet after I finish up this round of meds they have me on, they make me terribly light headed unfortunately. But I am now wading into the territory of rambling and just typing to type so for now I think that shall be all.

Of course comments and questions are welcome! Until next time.​

So today I just got back from a little vacation with my family for Thanksgiving. It was nice to see everyone again, get away, and of course eat a bunch of food. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays just for that specific reason. But who doesn't love food?

Next Thursday the 11th I am leaving to fly to Louisiana to see my three step sisters, and step mother whom I have no seen in five or six years now and it's been about eight years now since I've been to LA. I'll be visting for almost a month (until the 6) so my replies during that time will probably be slowed (I am still unsure) but I keep doing my best to get at least a few replies each week back. Though I say that now and I have no idea what plans I have in store while I am there. So fingers crossed everything goes smoothly and I'll still have some time to get some replies in here and there.

For those of you who did celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope you had a wonderful holiday. I myself can't even believe it's December tomorrow. Gah. The time, where does it go?​

Update for my holiday vacation:
12/10/14
I will be leaving today, a day early, (the 10th) to stay with a friend for the night so they can take me to the airport tomorrow, so I may or may not be able to get replies back tomorrow. If I don't get a chance to get back to you tomorrow, I will get one back to you the next time I have a chance to do so.

As for when I'm gone, I will be checking in periodically whenever I get a chance for any OOC messages, or any off topic messages. So if you need to get ahold of me or tell me something feel free to message me and I will do my best to get back to you in a timely manner. I will be updating this thread (or so I hope/plan) while I'm away so keep checking back for any updates and new information I may have posted.

To all my partners, thank you for being so understanding of my absences lately, and my busy schedule. It truly means a lot to me that you guys have stuck around! <3​

And of course my whole plan of updating this while on vacation didn't go as planned. Go figure, lol. I ended up having no wifi so bringing my laptop with me was almost completely useless and sat in my backpack the whole trip from the most part. So I do apologize to those of you who checked into my journal in hopes or looking for an update.

But none the less I am officially back from vacation as of tonight and will be working on getting responses back to all my partners tomorrow. I have really missed RP'ing with all my lovely partners as well as chatting with them in OCC and really look forward to getting back into the swing of things.

I hope all of your holidays were great and they brought good times and happiness to your life. I personally hate the holidays but I can say this year they weren't half bad. It was nice to get away and relax but I'm glad to be back home in California. I may hate this damn state but it's home.​

It's been over a month since I've updated this and I have really nothing to update this with. I really suck at this whole journal thing, lol.
So I will just leave you with a song.
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXHHASilBRw[/video]​

Welp, I finally have something significant to update this with!

From the 11th of February until the 4th of March I will be up in Northern California visiting my boyfriend as well as apartment hunting and going to a job interview while there.

I won't be able to reply as often as usual, but I will still do my best to get a reply back to my current roleplays at least once a week. I'll be able to respond to any OOC conversations more rapidly though. So if you'd like feel free to strike up an OOC message with me and we can chat while I'm away!​

Miss you darling, but hope the apartment hunting and job interview and all that go well. x

Life has got me seriously beyond stressed and it's been affecting my physical and mental health unfortunately.
So as I sit here tonight with nothing to do, and the inability to sleep, I present you with my current, very classic but always amazing, jam for the night.
Dio always has, and always will always be one of my favorite metal frontman.
R.I.P man. \m/
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGeEqaArOgM[/video]​

So my busy few days ended up turning into a busy week. Stuff ended up coming up throughout the week and I found myself much busier than I thought I was originally going to be.
But I am back none the less and will get back to posting as usual. I'll work on getting replies back later tonight and tomorrow!
Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.​

Today is my birthday!
Happy birthday to the little April Fool's baby that I am!

keep-calm-i-m-the-birthday-princess.png

I am currently having PSD. I'm afraid that I won't be able to recover from this anytime soon and it only gets worse with each passing day. Although I have only been suffering from PCD from for the past two days I have come to find that I have a very severe case. I can only hope that this doesn't effect my personal life too greatly and though the odds are against me that I have a speedy recovery...
SOMEONE TAKE ME TO ANOTHER SHOW/CONCERT PLZ.
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxat0Y-l59g[/video]
(Also if you didn't figure it out PSD stands for post show depression, don't worry.)

It seems as though my days of luck upon this website have dissipated. I've had so many roleplays recently just fade into nothing. It's depressing because I've found myself becoming greatly attached to many of my character's I have created and their stories that have come along with them, and it seems like such a waste of time when the roleplay dies. Although it does always help improve my writing, and development skills I can't help but grow upset at times. I completely understand that people have their lives outside of Blue Moon and am I in no way blaming them for such things, we have no control at times over the things that happen in real life.

I have also come to notice, maybe it's just me after having perused the request threads more, it seems that all people want anymore is strict Dom and Sub relationships, and smut filled roleplays and neither of those things appeal to me. Which in turn leaves me right where I started in my search for the possibility of new, talented, partners. And of course, I do my best to keep my own requested thread alive and well, but it seems I rarely ever get responses back and when I do the messages I recieve lack depth or aren't appealing to my style and preferences. Part of me feels bad for deny such messages and possible partners but over my years of roleplaying I feel as though I have a right to be picky with who I roleplay with.

I will admit I do have my days were I have thoughts of just quitting Blue Moon and roleplaying all together, giving it up and focusing more on myself and real life but I would miss the amazing partners I have come to know and love through this website. It's a constant struggle happening eternally inside of my head, but when it comes down to it, it's my partners that keep me going as stupid and cliche as it sounds. Those who have been with me for sometime now and have developed a friendship with mean a lot to me and I would feel bad leaving this website and them behind. So really all I can do is hope that things turn around for me and that this dry spell doesn't last forever.

Fingers crossed.
xoxo
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4v-_p5dU34[/video]​

I understand the feelings.

I, for one, hope you stay. Selfish, I know, but I really am very attached to your writing. And to you.

Well, you my dear, are one of the main reasons I have stuck around. I love our RP, you as a person and you're just the biggest sweetheart and it didn't take you very long to win over my heart. I'm glad to have met you on here, and even more lucky to be able to call you a friend!​

Writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block, writer's block.

Ugh, I swear to god it's so frustrating. Thank you stress, you are the best!​

Oh dear I understand writers block, the best way to handle it is by taking a few days off and then coming back. Which I hope you do cause I was very much interested in doing one plot with you that you had listed in your request thread.

I am glad to be back after well over a month's hiatus. Though the past month has been greatly overwhelming after my grandmother passing amongst other things going to hell, I am happy to stay things are starting to look. I am going to do my best to getting all my RP's back on track and on their way within the next few days.

Thank you to all my lovely partners who have stuck by my side and dealt with my shit (to say the least), it really means a lot to me and knowing that you guys care really is what keeps me on this website. I love all of you greatly!

Also, yay USA for legalizing gay marriage. It's about fucking time.​

Back
Top Bottom