Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

..::I have other plans for you::.. [Broom & Ironic]

Ironic

ɪꜱɴ’ᴛ ɪᴛ 𝓘𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬, ᴅᴏɴᴛᴄʜᴀ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ?
Staff member
Samantha Davis, an elegant 24 year old beauty sat across from her 25 year old stud of a husband, Aaron Davis. As their sophisticated looks portrays, indeed they are from the rich side of the tree. The two of them met at their local community college, called Greenland County Community College, in the state of Ohio. Together they took classes, and gained knowledge to try and better the community, including their own small town. Earlier in the day, the two worked hard and diligently at attempting to root out corruption, tossing away the bad and attempting to put in the good. This involved digging into questionable uses of city money, tracking down and putting an end to bad cops, and explicit reports of authorities looking over crimes involving certain people. Their new changed attempting to go into progress was the talk of the town, many of citizens loving the idea of finally putting some action into the continuing crimes being committed, but that does not mean that everyone favored their ideas...

It was rumored that a mafia of men owned the town, allowing such crimes to happen, but the couple shrugged it off, thinking that some bad apples wanted to rain on their parade.

"So, are you excited about all of this?" Samantha asked happily as her fork fluffed up the garlic red skinned mashed potatoes on her plate, accompanied with steak and green beans - Aarons favorite dish for a celebration dinner.

"Of course I am, why would you think otherwise?" Chuckling softly to himself, Aaron sliced away a delicate piece of steak, taking a hearty bite of it, the sounds of their soft and well mannered chewing filling the quiet air. The couple have been married for around three years, dating for about five. They both grew up from rich families, and carried on the tradition.

During their meal and an exchange of words in regards to their arising new plans, a jarring knock was heard on their front door, rattling the house almost. Aaron jumped up from his seat, taking his napkin to quickly wipe away the juices of his food from the corner of his lips, holding a hand up in protest to Samantha who was starting to rise from her seat. "I got this, honey."

Pacing the napkin down on their glass table, his black wingtip shoes clonking against the Wamara wooden floors, approaching the door. Peering into the hole that allowed him to see who was on the other side, there were five men clustered together, some with their arms crossed while some with their hands in their pockets. Their attire consisted of black suits and matching black suede shoes. With his brow cocked, he proceeded to open the door anyways, clearing his throat as another door made of glass blocked himself and the group from direct contact.

"May I help you gentleman this evening?" He asked, letting the question linger in the air. "Who are they and what are they doing here?" Aaron thought to herself, Samantha still sitting in her chair and eating some of her food, listening intently as she heard her husband spoke firmly.

"Mister Davis!" The man in the front greeted with a wide, polite smile. All of them looked rather well-to-do, in nicely fitted suits and particularly friendly little smiles. "Sorry to interrupt your dinner, my associates and I just had heard about the great news you're doing to help this fair city, and we were wondering if you would like to hear a...business proposal. My name is Silas Green, it's a pleasure. Not a lot of people can do what you're doing, takes a lot of courage and we want to be part of it. Do you mind terribly if we came in? I promise it won't be more than five minutes, tops."

They looked friendly enough, truth be told. There wasn't a suspicious thing about them. Silas' enthusiasm seemed genuine to the very tip of his smile. He had such a nice home, and from the look of it...a beautiful wife. Shame if anything happened to all of that, but that's why they were here, of course. To make sure nothing did. Or maybe to prevent it from happening. No, these five would be more than happy to keep them safe.

Of a sort.

Nodding as Silas spoke to him, Aaron placed a finger on his prickly chin, thinking deeply about what he had just said. After taking a moment of silence, he nodded firmly before responding, "Of course, I wouldn't mind to talk about me and my wife's major plans." Smiling at the gentleman, Aaron felt somewhat appreciated - as if all of their hard work was finally paying off and people really wanted to become part of his movement. Opening the glass door, he allowed them to walk into his home. Samantha stood up from her seat, taking a stray auburn hair from her face and tucking it behind her ear.

"Hello gentlemen." She waved slightly, folding her hands against her torso. Ease dropping on the conversation already, Samantha didn't think of anything wrong about the men wanting to come in and discuss their plans regarding the city, but she didn't feel too certain about them coming at the hour they did. Regardless, they were in her home now, but they gave off no sign of violence or chaos... At least yet.

"Please, sit down." Aaron extended a hand towards his white leather sofa, taking a seat himself. "Would you gentleman care for a drink? We have just about anything you can think of." Trying to be genuine, Aaron was known to be respectable to his guests, always wanting to make them feel right at home. Samantha took a seat right besides Aaron, watching as each men sit right beside each other on the other side of the couch. "Now, may I ask what grabbed your attention about our plans? Please indulge us." Grinning from ear to ear, Aaron wrapped his hands around his propped up right knee, his eyes gazing at each of the men.

The five men spread out when they stepped inside, the four of them aside from Silas was simply taking in the area. Looking and scanning around in what could be seen as a friendly appreciation for a nice house. The wife was beautiful, Silas grinned politely at her as they moved to join his friends on the couch.

"No thank you," he said, waving it off. "But to answer your question, the fact that it's working." Silas mused. "I must say...takes a lot of dedication to really ignore all the signs of trouble, Mr. Davis. You must really believe you're onto something, eh? But allow me to cut to the chase, do you know what exactly you're up against?" he said, head cocked to the side a little. "It's quite a risky thing you're doing, rooting out all of this corruption."

Aaron's grin slowly dimmed into an uncertain frown, Samantha's eyebrow cocking at misunderstanding.

"Of course it's risky, me and my wife here understand that, but I do not think we have a major issue here." Gripping a hold of Samantha's hand, he squeezed it tightly, rubbing his thumb over her hand to reassure her that everything will be okay. "I mean, so far we have not had any bad vibes, so we are not too worried about that risk."

"Aaron and myself have thought of this intently, and I believe we are still going through with this regardless of the minor issues." Samantha stood up, pointing towards the door, already unamused. "If you all came here to just criticize us and our hard word, then I suggest you take yourself out of our home."

"Minor issues," Silas chuckled faintly. "Oh boy...you two are a laugh riot, you know that?" he said, rising up regardless. But not to leave, instead the men reached into their jackets and smoothly withdrew handguns. "Kinda pisses me off a little," he sneered, flicking the safety off. "So, you think you're safe in your precious little doll house, are you?" he said, as his men spread out and moved towards the couple.

"Get the bitch on the couch," he muttered. "I need to have a little chat with 'Aaron' "

Samantha almost began to protest until the handguns looked her right in the eyes, telling her of her fate if she decided to try and be gutsy. One of the men walked towards her and gripped her right bicep forcefully, enough to leave his hand print marks on her, and commanded her to sit down on the couch. Samantha was too scared and shocked to be able to speak, to stand up for herself and Aaron.

Aaron himself was about to protest, until Silas took his handgun and placed it against Aarons head, daring him to do such a thing. Sweat began to bead at the top of his hairline, a frog seeming to be stuck in his throat. Whimpering almost like a child, he had only one request...

"Please, don't hurt my wife..."

Back
Top Bottom