Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Left 4 Dead 2

Neurok_Shinobi is my steam profile name, so add me, and we can kill some clowns and ceda agents. ^^

Also, on a funny note.

I pre-ordered the game at a game stop in the mall. I got there just a little after ten, and hte doors were shut. I went upstairs, and saw one of the mall cops there, told him that I was here for the midnight release. He let me in, and asked me about the game (He wanted to get it too.)

Told him some of the new stuff, including the riot infected(police officers wearing the kelvar armor) And told him that the cops had to be shot in the back, he laughed like hell.

I thought that was amusing.

*bounces by and waves with my arms*
UHUHUH i play it tooo~

my username is

my steam account is Reducter, if you want to add me

Anyone play it on Live?
For some reason I love using the ax to rip heads off *smacks lips* or the crowbar in pinch. ^.^

I don't.

If i'm not using one of the bladed weapons (Katana, ax, cleaver), or the baseball bat, i'm using the baton, criquet bat, or the guitar.

Chainsaw ftw.

Damn gas though, reminds me of Army of Darkness.

I play on live. My roommate plays (sometimes) on PC, but he's lame... he played it for 20 mins and decided he didn't like it.

I usually go with the axe or the katana, neither run out of gas.

I adore glitched witches.

"SCREEEEAAAAM" *Frozen in place* "SCREEEEEAAAAAM."

Roommate had one that went through walls and terrorized his clan for the whole campaign.

I don't like the chainsaw for the simple reason it takes up too much screen space, bugs me.

I have no prefrence between console or pc shooters, I chose pc for L4d2 because I don't have a live subscription.

And what kind of glitches?

Witches that are either frozen in place due to a table or randomly hide in walls/dive out to attack you once then disappear.

Also, the invisible boomer is always fun. Projectile vomit out of mid-air!

I've never played the game for pc,but I once got to try it out on the xbox 360.
As far as I could see it was a pretty cool game.I really enjoyed it.

Echo19 said:
I've never played the game for pc,but I once got to try it out on the xbox 360.
As far as I could see it was a pretty cool game.I really enjoyed it.
Oh it is. Its even better with friends. The fun is hard to stop.

A smoker once pulled me back through a few walls.
Glitches suck. :-|

But I only have the game for 360, sadly.

Yep. Gamer tag: The.girl
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.lunarradiance.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1692">http://www.lunarradiance.net/forums/vie ... =20&t=1692</a><!-- m -->

I'v played both the original and sequel since the their releases (WARNING: E-PEEN ALERT)
Both games are really awesome, although I don't play much any more....no time.
(E-PEEN DISASTER AVERTED.)

i self kind of like the first one better than the newest, most cause the bots in the second game is pretty retarded, to slow to be helping and sometimes, they even dont come to rescue you from a hunter, smoker, jockey and charger, it is rather annoying > . <

but besides that, is it a awesome game, GO CRICKET BAT!

I have both 1 & 2. I like 2 because it has more space. The first seems to have 'tunnel vision' while the second forces you to stay together. If you wander, you can actually get lost. However, the A.I. one the first one is better than the second. They are slower at coming to save you. For guns, I usually carry around the automatic shotgun just to kill the witches (fun as hell), but I will also use the chainsaw to kill them (also fun as hell) and for hordes. As for melee I love the katana, but if there is not one around I will use the axe or the bat.

I have an XBOX Live: AngeliqueRose
Friends welcomed.

Funny thing: Hard Rain I had somehow disturbed a witch but instead of attacking me, she ran around in circles then disappeared.

2nd Funny thing: Playing Dead Center in the mall. Had to deactivate the alarm. Only person left. Running around cutting the zombies with a sword. I turn off the alarm, see my friends had spawned in the other room. Just when I am about to open the door, a Jockey rides me to my death. Sooo close.....

My favorite part of Left 4 Dead 2 is playing with a group friends in scavenge (or any mode) and destroying the terrible PUB groups that come our way....
Not because of superiority or e-peen, the conversations that go on in-game are usually hilarious.

I like two for the added stuff that makes it awesome.....along with Coach, who reminds me of me ('cept not black), he even has the same high school colors.

But the original will always be fun, specially when you catch a noob doing something stupid in a killspot area....
Wiped an entire team in DA1 once as a smoker because fail noob is fail.

Back
Top Bottom