Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

End of the Line (Lostgalone & CharmSnake)

"I'm n-no angel."

"Well you're certainly falling now, aren't you?"

He pushed her hips right down on to his entire length and ground his pelvis against her clit. Then with a firm grip on her little body he began to ease her up and down as she trembled in his hands. She was tight, slick and fabulous and taking him gloriously whether she liked it or not.

"If you don't want it, why are you so wet?" he belittled her.

Her pert right breast was still exposed and it wiggled before his face as they fucked. He gave it a lick and a suckle before tugging the other side of her top down with his teeth, however the bra was still in the way and was too much trouble. He ground her down hard onto his shaft and held her there with one arm wrapped around her waist, freeing the other hand to push the straps off of her other shoulder. He buried his face in her supple white tits giving sloppy kisses and rubbing the hard nipples across his cheeks.

Sliding her up and down a bit faster now he began to pant with pleasure as the bracelets on his arm tinkled with each thrust. The cocaine coarsed through his veins mingling and enhancing his own adrenaline. The train began to slow but this time the stop was more sudden and the lurch threw her back against the seat in front of them. The doors hissed open and then man in the suit put his phone away and walked out swiftly. The couple in the front also rose and exited with a hand on each other's ass. This seemed to mean nothing to the middle-aged woman who was the last to stand up. She stopped to glare once more at his angel's back with her straps hanging off her shoulders, straddling him in a tight embrace. She could only imagine what she could not see.

"Slut!" she hissed as she walked out. The doors hissed shut and the chime sounded again. The train started moving. They were alone.

"N-now I've fallen..."

Lilith hated to admit it but it felt just right, being used like this. Now with her entire chest exposed, her face a bright red, she wriggled helplessly on top of Drake as he pushed her up and down on his manhood, a feeling she had never felt before. She was about to respond to his statement belittling her when...

The woman's words cut like a knife. She was no slut, she wasn't! Her face red, once she was free of him via slamming into the seat opposite them, she tried to pull off of him and away. Now that they were alone, she knew she was his until the ride ended or until he was done...but she'd still try to make a break for it...

He grabbed her by the back of the hair again and twisted her back into the seat laying her down. They no longer needed the privacy of the seat in front. She lay beneath him as he stood in the aisle bent over her with his balls hanging freely behind his wet shaft. He pulled her panties off and left them hanging by her right ankle. Holding her fishnetted thighs up, her pink cunt beckoned. The red skirt was a rumpled mess around her waist and hot tits poked out of the black top and bra that she was half wearing. Her black and red mane was everywhere and the silver nose ring adorned her white face as her dark wet eyes looked up at him.

He pulled her ass to the edge of the seat and bent his knees to lower his cock to her entrance. He took his hardon in his hand and guided himself in and then entered her with a groan. With her thighs up over his shoulders leaned down over her, pinning her to the seat and started to fuck her. They could make as much noise as they wanted now.

"Oh yeah," he grunted as he screwed her. "This is what it's like to fuck an angel." His black hair hung over his eyes revealing only a grin as his hips slapped against her thighs.

"Ahhhhh!" She let out a scream, half out of fear and half out of pleasure as she felt him move her and then begin using her in earnest. Her heart raced as he ensured her clothes wouldn't be a factor, her hair covering her face a bit as she looked up at him. Pleasure raced through her veins and mind as she struggled to remain calm, struggled not to give into the lust she now felt rising inside.

"Y-you...ahhh!" She screamed, trying her hardest to avoid giving him what he wanted but in the end, she had no choice but to do so, moaning as she felt her warm wet walls cling tightly to his cock. "Ahhh!"

Balls deep, he pushed up against her clit. Her tightness made him close to cumming so he had to relax a moment and catch his breath. Then he let her thighs down and pushed her forward a bit until her head was up against the wall, crawling on top of her. Wrapping his arms beneath her little body he crushed her tits against him as he rutted decadently between her legs, mashing her clit.

His arms snaked beneath her and up past her shoulders to her face, brushing her hair from her ear. He kissed it and sucked on the lobe, tasting the metal earring again, then kissing her cheek, then the corner of her mouth. He looked down into her eyes as her face rocked about with the savage rhythm of his thrusts.

"Now, my fallen angel," he said between heavy breaths. "Now you're gonna take my cum."

The new position, while hardly uncomfortable, was foreign to Lilith and she gulped. She was also aware of the fact that, from start to finish, this'd been his game entirely. And not having that control was something she was far from used to...but something she wouldn't hesitate to accept.

Her eyes finally betrayed a bit of lust...too far aroused to deny it. While her body tried to resist, she knew he had her where he wanted her. "Ah...!" She, too, had been screaming towards an orgasm this entire time. And thus, she was willing to take his cum, as he put it. With conditions...

"I-If you want me to take your cum...you'd better d-damn kiss me..." She stammered, not sure why she made that request but figuring it gave her a bit of feeling of control.

"I-If you want me to take your cum...you'd better d-damn kiss me..."

He grinned wider at her demand and lowered his lips to hers, grazing them slightly. Open-mouthed he tickled her with his tongue. Then he leaned down once more and grazed lips tantalizingly and teasingly once again before lifting away.

Drake buried himself in her as deeply as possible and groaned. Then he ground in again and his eyes rolled back in his head. His body shuddered and his cock began to pump.

"Ohh!" he groaned as he came, spurting semen up against her cervix. "Ohh, oh yeah!" He filled her with spurt after spurt filling her up around his shaft before collapsing onto her soft chest a moment.

"T...that's..."

But before she could protest further, Lilith felt him climaxing inside her. And then she was orgasming as well, groaning as she screamed in pleasure. "Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Her eyes closed as she couldn't believe this stranger had made her feel this way. He had, though, and she felt herself collapse into the seat as he collapsed onto her.

Weakly, she tried to push him off of her, still not completely compliant as she enjoyed the feelings of the afterglow.

The train slowed to a stop and the doors opened. Drake looked up out the window into the station and read the sign aloud.

"Lindsey Heights Station." It was the second last stop. "You could name your child after the place it was conceived," he joked. "Lindsey. Could use it for a boy or a girl, ha!"

Then he got to his feet and yanked his boxers and jeans up over his softening flopping dick. He looked down at her used body with immense satisfaction.

"Hate to run out but this is my stop," he said and hurried out the doors just before they closed and the chime sounded, only fastening his fly once he got outside. Walking along the platform past her window he looked down at her, smiled and blew his black angel a kiss before disappearing into the night.

Lilith's heart raced; what had just happened?

Her mind tried to figure and piece everything together but in the end, nothing came of it. She had been approached on a train, felt up, used and in the end, left behind. By someone who, in normal circumstances, she might even have found highly attractive.

It took till her next stop to get her clothes back in order. Now that she was covered, she was glad her rat-hole of an apartment was nearby and that few people lived there. "...I wonder if I'll be able to see him again...why am I thinking that!?!" She grumbled as she began leaving the train, the station...her mind in a blur the entire time...

Summer had turned into fall and the thick grey sky was pissing down rain. Drake's hair was a bit longer now and was slicked down to his head by the foul weather. His boots clomped on the platform concrete through the crowd as the train approached. He wore a leather biker jacket under a dripping wet overcoat and a studded belt held up his black jeans.

The train lurched to a stop and opened its doors. It was packed with afternoon commuters and the windows were completely fogged. Wedging into the crowd, he found a handle. The doors swished shut and the chime sounded. Away they went.

He looked over and through and around the crowd of nobodys, all wet and bored and spiteful, jostling to and fro with the bumps of the rails. Finally his scoping spotted something promising. He caught a glimpse of black hair on white skin. He watched her intently for a moment. Then she lifted her face revealing her profile. When he saw the ring in her nose he recognized his little black angel.

He squeezed his way past and between annoyed passengers as he made his way slowly towards her. She hadn't seen him yet. The train slowed and stopped at the next station. A handful of people disembarked making it a bit easier to move. He seized the opportunity to get right up behind her before the next group sardined their way on board.

"We meet again, black angel," he whispered into her ear.

Back
Top Bottom